10 Best Apartments To Stay In Quinson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Quinson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Quinson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quinson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quinson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Quinson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Quinson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Quinson Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Apartment Quartier La Feraille
The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher. A TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Other facilities at Apartment Quartier La Feraille include a barbecue.Digne-Les-Bains is 29 miles from Apartment Quartier La Feraille, and Castellane is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 42 miles from Apartment Quartier La Feraille.
No reviews yet.
All the guest rooms and apartments have open fireplaces and are individually decorated in an elegant style. Each room has views of the surrounding countryside and an electric kettle for making hot drinks.A breakfast including homemade products is served every morning in the former kitchen of the castle. Restaurants for lunch and dinner are within walking distance.Guests can swim or rent small boats on Lake Esparron at a 10-minute walk from the property, and the Verdon Gorge is a 40-minute drive away. Free private parking is provided.
This castle located in rural area but with great view is best place for refreshing.
Very clean and nice, cozy room and also specially kind and friendly host.
Everything was so nice but travellers with heavy trolley should be aware that there are some stairs.
The castle is breathtaking and provides a very special experience of French lifestyle in the countryside. We loved the history behind the place, our lovely hosts the Castellane family and the beautiful location by the lake and not far from Gorge du Verdon (around 55-60 km drive), Riez (20 min drive) and Moustiers-Sainte-Marie.
Our room was beautiful with a lot of air, comfortable bed, beautiful bath and very high quality local toiletries.
Breakfast was fantastic with fresh local breads, cheeses, jams and eggs.
Many thanks to our hosts for the very useful recommendations on the area and routes and the very warm welcome!
- This welcoming and incredible Chateau was way more than we anticipated. It was extremely beautiful and the room was lovely with very comfortable bedding and bath. Plenty of amenities. Breakfast in the dining room with a grand fire was a special bonus in the morning with fresh breads and all kinds of foods. The owners were so sweet and generous in taking time to answer our questions and share their local knowledge. The area around the Chateau is beautiful and our stay was perfect! Quiet at night and easy to sleep.
- Being met by the owners and their dog. Staying in a property so steeped in history
- The chateau was full of surprises from the beautiful period bedroom to being able to go up to the crenelated tower! We had such a good time here and the lake – only a 10 minute walk away – was gorgeous and we loved swimming in it.
- This castle located in rural area but with great view is best place for refreshing.
Studi-Hôtel Résidence Plein Voile
Decorated in a simple style, all rooms feature a wardrobe and private bathroom with free toiletries, while some also offer a balcony and views of the lake. Guest have access to the refrigerator.A continental breakfast can be served each morning at Résidence Plein Voile. A bar, pizzeria and restaurant are conveniently situated just 150 feet from the property.Watersports activities can be found 650 feet away at the lake and Moustiers Sainte-Marie is 7.5 miles away. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas and free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
- Very very nice host. Very good location close to the lake and good restaurants. Gorges du Verdon are a must see
Had room with large balcony and views of the lake
Small kitchen and kettle in room useful
Nice village with many shops and restaurants although many of them were closed mid September
- The village is nice, 200m from the lake’s beach. The staff did everything for our confort. And then you wake up looking at the lake, it’s perfect for people who need relax.
- Lovely location, nice amenities for the price, pet friendly, decent shower and relatively comfortable.
- Great lake-location. Kind stuff. Good restaurants around with not overpriced menu and great food.
Résidence Odalys La Licorne de Haute Provence
The apartments at Résidence Odalys La Licorne de Haute Provence are equipped with a kitchenette including hotplates, a microwave, an oven, and a dishwasher.The apartments situated on the ground floor boast a private garden and all others feature their own terrace.Résidence Odalys La Licorne de Haute Provence boasts 2 outdoor swimming pools and 1 indoor swimming pool. Sports-enthusiasts will appreciate the residence’s fitness centre.You can also enjoy unwinding in the spa with its hot tub, hammam and sauna.
- Nice location nearby to the wilds hills, far from the center. Firendly area with water poll and lawn. I always had parking place for the car (but sometimes it was almost full).
- This is a very pleasant place – cozy rooms, we stayed in the room away from the pool which was nice. Very clean, close to lavender fields and other places of interest.
- Great location!! Spacious room. Friendly and helpful reception. Beautiful nature and surroundings! It was good.
- Nice pool. Pretty close to interesting visits. Nice village.
- sicuramente un bel posto ma i servizi lasciano alquanto a desiderare per esempio noi volevamo partire presto ma la reception apriva alle 10 abbiamo dovuto aspettare. In questi luoghi di turismo gli uffici dovrebbero essere aperti tutto il giorno a partire dalle 8,00 massimo.
Mas des Grives
With a terrace, the one-bedroom apartment features a living room with flat-screen TV and satellite channels and a sofa bed. The bathroom is fitted with a shower.Guests have access to BBQ facilities and to a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, stove and oven. Bars and restaurants are to be found 0.6 miles away.Guests can drive 10 minutes to Aups or 20 minutes to visit Moustiers village. Water sports facilities are available in the Verdon Gorge, 8.1 miles away. Draguignan Train Station is 23.6 miles away.
- The views and seating on our balcony; car parked and bikes stored on site and very safe. Very helpful host with excellent English – I never got the chance to practise my French!
- Hospitality, very simple check-in/out. Feeling of very safe place surrounded by nature. Good internet.
- beautiful place among the trees, a little difficult to arrive with car, but very nice, very clean, and the owner welcomed us.
Moderne studio, prima keuken en badkamer. Heerlijke douche!
Vlot contact met gastvrouw.
- La proprio est très agréable et disponible, le lieu est plutôt calme. Les équipements disponibles sont suffisants. La pièce de vie est fonctionnelle. La terrasse plein ouest est top
Les Hauts De Greoux
Each studio at the Hauts De Greoux has a private bathroom, linen and towels. Beds are made ready for your arrival. Guests have access to a laundry room with washing machines, an iron and an ironing board. The studios have balconies.Les Hautes De Greoux is an hour’s drive from Aix-en-Provence. For guests exploring the Provence region by car, free private parking is available on site.
- Location is good with valensole only 10-15 kms away for lavender fields
We had a Studio on second floor with view on the swimming pool.
Very quiet room with nice shaded balcony. Very good double bed. Kitchen equipment is just sufficient to heat up pre-cooked food (microwave) and make a simple breakfast (boiled or fried eggs, bread from a toaster) and a sufficiently large refrigerator for beverages.
A short 10 min. walk to the centre of the town is sufficient for small shops and several restaurants. Large supermarkets are at 8 km distance (Vinon sur Verdon). All in all we had a very nice stay of three nights and most probably we will return for a few more days as the surroundings are very beautiful.
- The studio was clean and equiped with basics. Swimming pool cleaned every day. Stayed 9 nights. Clean towels and clean room in mid week only. Walk to village within 5-10 minutes. Shop closes around 12.15 and open again around 14.30.
La tranquillità del posto con vista sulla piscina e castello. Vicinissimo al centro del paese a piedi.L’appartamento molto pulito e ben fornito.
Posto ideale per visitare le Gole del Verdon.
La belle piscine avec jacuzzi au calme
Le studio bien équipé et confortable
Nombre limité de studios dans la résidence
Résidence les Grands Pins
Each studio includes a living area with a balcony and an equipped kitchenette and a flat-screen TV. The bathroom has a shower. Breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed in the studio or in the residence’s breakfast room.You will find shops and restaurants within 350 feet from Résidence les Grands Pins. Free private parking is available outdoors, and there is a covered private parking for a surcharge.
le village ,le marché le jeudi, les petit bars, la rivière du verdon
le petit appartement sympa ou il ne manque rien et très propre
et sur tout le prix rien a voir avec un Hôtel on peut garé sa voiture sur les deux parking qui se trouve
a 200m du logement ou garé sa voiture dans le parking fermé et a 20m du logement pour 4 euros par jour, moi c’est se que j’ai pris. Je le recommande cette location, Bon séjour
- emplacement agréable, extérieur joli, le personnel agréable, pratique pas loin du centre-ville , les chambres avec salle de bain WC et petite cuisine équipée propre, un balcon a chaque chambre avec une table et des chaises, très bien coucher de bons matelas
- Belle chambre, bien équipée et décorée. Balcon agreable. Équipements neufs, très propre.
- Chambre très spacieuse et literie de bonne qualité
- Le lit extra large était très confortable et le studio très cosy.
- le village ,le marché le jeudi, les petit bars, la rivière du verdon
Résidence Odalys Côté Provence
Résidence Odalys Côté Provence offers 1-bedroom apartments for up to 6 people. All of the apartments are air-conditioned and have a private balcony or terrace. They also include a fully equipped kitchenette.The outdoor heated swimming pool is open from June to September and there is also a fitness room.The Résidence Odalys Côté Provence is serviced by a lift and free parking is available on site.
- The swimming pool facilities is good. Room is very big. Get everything in room.
- We didn’t notice the Checkin time is before 21:00, arrived on about 22:00 to find reception was closed. Fortunately with help of another guest we reached the hotel staff and they came in about 10 minutes. They are very nice and polite, giving us room keys without any complaining. The apartment is very nice, clean and new. There are 2 swimming pools. My son had a good time swimming.
- Nice apartment, nice city, good location and everything is not fare away from the venue.
Appartamento spazioso e dotato di ogni confort
L’appartamento era molto grande, ben tenuto (solo il tavolo era vistosamente rovinato) e molto luminoso.
Buona la pulizia. A poche centinaia di metri dal centro.
The accommodation offers a flat-screen TV and a seating area. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and an oven. The private bathroom features a bath with a shower attachment.A grocery store can be found 2,450 feet away.Amandino is 59.6 miles from Marseille Provence Airport.
– Le lieu, la ville pour sa beauté et proximité de points d’intérêts.
– Le logement car il était vraiment complet au niveau équipements, propre, chaleureux.
- La situation géographique et le village très sympathique
- Terrazza, stile arredamento, interni casa, parcheggio gratuito a pochi passi, accoglienza del proprietario, gentilezza degli abitanti del luogo, servizi (panetteria, ristoranti…) a pochi passi.
- Situation excellente dans le centre de Riez. Appartement totalement équipé, tout est neuf. Spacieux, confort simple et efficace, 2 chambres bien séparées. Situé à l’arrière cour d’un restaurant, c’est très calme et agréable (week-end de mai). Hôte serviable, ponctuel et sérieux.
- Excellent accueil du propriétaire, logement très propre, neuf et confortable en plein centre du cours principal, tout en étant en retrait. Nous y retournerons avec plaisir.
- J’ai apprécié:
Résidence des Cades
An oven, coffee maker and electric kettle are provided in the kitchen while in the living room there are a TV and sofa bed. Some apartments have a terrace, while others feature a garden.For you convenience, a washing machine and ironing facilities are available in all the apartments at Résidence des Cades.In the surroundings you can go hiking, horse riding and fishing. Esparron Castle is 4.3 miles from the property. The A51 motorway is 18.6 miles away and free private parking is available on site.
- très bon accueil , facile à trouver , environnement magnifique
- Les propriétaires sont extrêmement sympathiques!
Le paysage…Le calme…Et le bon matelas.
Très grande gentillesse des propriétaires… Excellent accueil .Je recommande +++
- pas grand chose un endroit vraiment trés isolé trés trés mal entretenu
- Spacieux, calme avec tous les équipements nécessaires
Top Apartments In Quinson Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Quinson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Quinson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Quinson Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!