10 Best Apartments To Stay In Quilvouarn Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Quilvouarn Brittany is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Quilvouarn Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quilvouarn Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quilvouarn Brittany. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Quilvouarn Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Quilvouarn Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Quilvouarn Brittany:
Opening to a terrace with sea or garden views, all units are fitted with a kitchen with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also offered, as well as a coffee machine and a electric tea pot.Guests can also relax in the garden.Quimper is 14 miles from the apartment, while Concarneau is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 24 miles from Glaz Ocean.
No reviews yet.
Appartement Plein Sud
The apartment comes with a TV.Brest is 21 miles from the apartment, while Quimper is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 24 miles from Appartement Plein Sud.
Situé dans un quartier très calme.
L’accueil des hôtes a été chaleureux, puis ensuite, nous avons apprécié leur présence discrète .
L’appartement était calme et bien équipé. Le clic clac confortable.
Je recommande sans hésiter cette location.
- La proximité des deux plage. Et le chemin cotier pour rejoindre le port de treboul en 10 minutes.
L’accueil très sympathique
A deux pas de la mer, et de la plage principale
Logement bien aménagé.
- L’appartement idéalement situé (1 plage à pied à 4 minutes, l’autre à 8. Thalasso à 8 minutes à pied. Voiture facile à garer. Port par chemin côtier en flânant à 40 minutes à pied. Propriétaires charmants. ON Y REVIENDRA. Superbe endroit !
- Lit BZ, mais douillet. Simple. Calme. Idéal pour passer quelques jours.
- Situé dans un quartier très calme.
Pierre & Vacances Premium Le Coteau et la Mer
Each apartment includes a living room with a TV, an equipped kitchenette and a bathroom with a bath or shower. The property offers a basic WiFi connection for free and higher speed internet is available at an extra charge.Breakfast and a bakery delivery service are available each day with an additional cost.The residence provides free private parking on site. You will find shops within a 15-minute walk and activities in Tréboul include a spa, a watersports club and a tennis club. Baby kits are available on site.
- Fabulous balcony with great views. Lovely Swimming pool. Bakery products delivered each morning. Nice beach. Good restaurants around the area. Great place to explore Brittany! Friendly and helpful staff.
- Lovely comfortable apartment with wonderful views. Very well equipped. Lovely indoor heated pool.
- Location. From our balcony we had magnificent views of the sea and the village around us. We were within walking distance of a lovely little beach and restaurants. Within easy driving distance of the surrounding villages and coastline. You do need a car to stay here. The heated swimming pool was such a treat. The apartment was really comfortable and cleverly designed. Furniture and appliances spotless and top of the range quality.
- La superbe vue mer de l’appartement, l’équipement de la cuisine, l’appartement spacieux avec ses 2 chambres, sa salle de bains et sa salle d’eau
- Appartement très spacieux pour 2. Moderne. Personnel très agréable. Au bord de l’eau, très sympa.
Appartement Les Sables Blancs
The kitchenette is equipped with a dishwasher, a microwave and a refrigerator and there is a private bathroom. Other facilities at Appartement Les Sables Blancs include an outdoor pool.You can play tennis at the property, and the area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. Concarneau is 25.5 miles from Appartement Les Sables Blancs, while Bénodet is 19.9 miles away. An array of activities are offered in the area, such as diving and fishing.
- La gentillesse et l’accueil de la propriétaire, elle est professionnelle, sympa et rigolote. Merci à elle. L’appartement est grand, spacieux et super propre, un accès à la mer très appréciable. Nous avons passé un agréable séjour en famille.
- Nous avons apprécié les 2 salles de bain/d’eau, très pratiques avec 2 ADOS. L’appartement est très spacieux, fonctionnel et très bien situé.
- Die Lage ist phantastisch, direkt am Strand, überdachte Terrasse mit Blick aufs Meer und ausserdem kann man den Swimming-Pool der Anlage nutzen. Ein kleiner Küstenwanderweg führt zum Hafen von Treboul – idyllischer bretonischer Hafen. Tolle Location.
Propriétaire agréable et disponible
Grandeur de l’appart, pour 5, c’est l’idéal
Logement très bien conçu : rangements, disposition mobilier, kitchenette avec plaques de cuisson appréciables
Piscine et proximité de la plage
- L’emplacement est splendide appartement agréable
Gîte du port Rhu
The apartment has 1 bedroom and a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a toaster.Brest is 22 miles from Gîte du port Rhu. Guipavas Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartment Residence De La Pointe
The property includes a living room with a TV. The property is equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher and oven.Quimper is 13 miles from the apartment, while Concarneau is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 24 miles from Apartment Residence De La Pointe.
No reviews yet.
DOMITYS Les Gréements d’Or
All units feature a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also offered, as well as a kettle. Free private parking is also available at this aparthotel.DOMITYS Les Gréements d’Or also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar.Quimper is 12.4 miles from DOMITYS Les Gréements d’Or, while Concarneau is 31.1 miles from the property.
- Wonderfully luxurious, spacious, comfortable, cosy and well-equipped apartment! Indoor heated swimming pool. All meals and drinks available if required. Friendly, helpful staff. Secure and elegant building. Large balcony. Easy parking. Good value for money. Would highly recommend it.
The rooms were the best in our two week-stay in Brittany and Normandy. It was a suite, with kitchenette, so we could organise our own breakfasts and meals. Everything was new and very clean. The laundry service was efficient and reasonably priced.
It should be noted that the building is an old people’s home. For us, that was perfect, no late-night parties next door! If you want a quiet stay, this is perfect. If you want a lively hotel, then this isn’t for you.
- Very friendly staff, extremely clean and spacious apartment
Large one bedroom apartment in a new building with an outside patio, very clean and quiet, excellent parking.
You have to be aware that it is in a seniors residence, but that is not a problem. Very good value for money.
- Extremely comfortable clean and well equipped. Great value for money and location. Friendly staff.
Appartement Design III Port Douarnenez
Each unit has a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, as well as a microwave and electric tea pot.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby.Brest is 22 miles from the condo hotel, while Quimper is 12 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Olivier was the perfect host. He greeted us when we arrived, carried our bags to the room, did our washing and provided us with a lovely prune cake on the first night.
- The host Olivier was fantastic. He was so helpful with information on where to go both there and other areas of Brittany. He came with a freshly made and still warm sweet dish that was a speciality of the region. He even drove us to a restaurant. Apartment comfortable and free parking even though it was very difficult to negotiate.
- Olivier was very helpful. He was very knowledgable about the areas we where moving on to and was so kind to bake us a “special” cake associated to Brittney.
Olivier is a host extraordinaire. He really goes that extra mile. He arrived with a delicious traditional Breton dessert he made. We had problems with other booking.com bookings and Olivier rang and helped us sort out the problem.
Before we left he arrived with another delicious Breton specialty he cooked for us to take with us . The apartment is beautifully decorated with amazing boat harbour And beach views. Dournenez is a small town but was a good location for accommodation not in a big city. As an alternative to Quiemper only 15- 20 minutes away it was perfect.
The apartment is fully equiped with everything you could need.
The parking is off street, a little difficult but otherwise good
- It was a nice, modern flat with a sea view, the host Oliver was very kind and helpful he gave us advices and he brought a tipical french dessert for us. 🙂 Thanks
Appartement Design II Port Douarnenez
All units come with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a microwave and electric tea pot.Brest is 22 miles from the condo hotel. Guipavas Airport is 25 miles away.
This is a very large apartment – 2 good-size bedrooms, roomy living area and well-equipped kitchen.
Our host, Olivier, couldn’t do enough for us and even cooked special Britagne treats for us which were delicious.
As our group of 6 (good friends) were in the 70 year old age group, he assisted with carrying our suitcases up the stairs on arrival and down again on departure.
- superb views from the loft windows, it was great being so near to the working port and watching the locals fishing, well equipped kitchen, allocated parking spot, host very helpful and even cooked a dessert
- The host was very helpful and kind. He carried our bags up to the apartment and even baked us some desserts. There are restaurants nearby, on the waterfront.
- L’excellent accueil du propriétaire, ses multiples attentions, la situation exceptionnelle de l’appartement spacieux, lumineux et décoré avec goût , des équipements que nous n’avons jamais trouvé ailleurs .pour résumer, mr Thomas nous a permis de passer un séjour inoubliable à Douarnenez grâce à ses grandes qualités humaines humaines qui ont fait que nous avons eu l’impression d’avoir séjourné chez un ami ( même notre petit chien a eu droit à un accueil attentionné ).tout était parfait
- Nous sommes arrivés plus tard que prévu mais le propriétaire Olivier nous a accueilli chaleureusement avec un gateau qu’il avait fait! Il est vraiment sympa! Et la chambre est grande et confortable! Grâce à lui, nous avons pu passer des heures très agréables à Douarnenez! Merci pour un bon petit déjeuner aussi!!
- This is a very large apartment – 2 good-size bedrooms, roomy living area and well-equipped kitchen.
Appartement Design I Port Douarnenez
Each unit features a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, as well as a microwave and electric tea pot. A terrace with sea views is offered in all units.If you would like to discover the area, fishing and hiking are possible nearby.Brest is 22 miles from the condo hotel. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Great spot overlooking the port.
Spacious and modern apartment.
Welcoming host Thomas who baked us a traditional Far Breton prune cake.
10 minutes walk to the west along the seafront brings you to the restaurant Le Bigorneau Amoureux where we had superb fresh sardines and Coquilles St Jacques.
- Modern apartment with a great view over the port; everything was very nice but we especially liked the well-equipped kitchen; Olivier will do anything and everything to please his customers and then some more.
Olivier, the owner is a most pleasant person, willing to give help and advise. The apartment is probably one of the best we have stayed at, the view from the apartment is just fantastic, overlooking the harbour.
The town is very French, with great fish shops, and many small local shops for all your needs. Very highly recommend this place.
What a superb apartment, which has everything you need for your stay. Parking was at the back of the apartment. Lovely sea view. Olivier the owner who speaks very good English arrived to show us around. He brought with him a traditional French dessert for our tea, very nice too.
It was a shame we were only staying a couple of nights. What a beautiful coastline, Olivier gave us lots of places to visit. He also told us how to order a plateau of Fruit de Mer from the local Poissionierre around the corner, much cheaper than in the restaurants.
Lots of bars and restaurants near the harbour.
I would certainly recommend staying at this apartment.
- The host – Olivier is super-helpful and the property is really lovely.
- Great spot overlooking the port.
Top Apartments In Quilvouarn Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Quilvouarn Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Quilvouarn Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Quilvouarn Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!