10 Best Apartments To Stay In Quenza Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Quenza Corsica is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Quenza Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quenza Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quenza Corsica. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Quenza Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Quenza Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Quenza Corsica:
Each unit has a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, as well as a fridge and electric tea pot. There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Ajaccio is 23 miles from the apartment, while Porto-Vecchio is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sud Corse Airport, 14 miles from the property.
The apartment contains everything you need for a great stay in Sainte Lucie de Tallano. It has been decorated with a lot of taste and is well furnished. Having a washing machine was also very practical.
Fabrice was very friendly and ensured we had everything we needed. We will definitely come back!
The room was cute, fournished with taste.
The kitchen had all comforts.
The bathroom was large and recently refournished.
- Great place to stay in a nice village. The room is beautiful and we spent a relaxing night there. Fabrice was very helpful and friendly.
- Really nice appartment in a small mountain village. Friendly host, helpfull
- Room furnishings and facilities exceeded our expectations. Owner was interested in real conversation with us.
- The apartment contains everything you need for a great stay in Sainte Lucie de Tallano. It has been decorated with a lot of taste and is well furnished. Having a washing machine was also very practical.
The apartments will provide you with a flat-screen TV with French satellite channels and air conditioning. Private bathrooms come with a shower. Beds are made upon arrival and towels are provided.The equipped kitchenette includes a stovetop, a microwave and a refrigerator. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining area.Figari Sud-Corse Airport is located 18.6 miles from the property. Campo dell’Oro Airport is located 93.2 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- The appartement is spacious and comes with an equipped kitchen. Towels and linens are provided. It was clean. Easy access to the beach where you can do some great snorkeling. Easy to park your car near the apartment (though we were here in low season, maybe this is different in high season).
- It’s a calm place, not very noisy, not crowded. Perfect to rest.
Very good place, peaceful, in the middle of nowhere.
Rooms are new, comfortable and clean.
Facilities were perfect, the only thing missing was dish washing product.
The place suitable only if you have a car.
- We stayed here for 5 nights. The complex is easy to find, studio was well furnished with AC. No problem to cook. Bathroom was good. You can park on site. We liked the opportunity to enjoy our dinner at the terrace. Nice and quiet place 🙂
- Apartment was big enough, well-equipped and comfortable.
Les Bungalows Du Maquis
Guests at Les Bungalows Du Maquis can enjoy family-style dining in the hotel’s restaurant and relax at the bar. A continental breakfast is served here daily with a view of the pool.Les Bungalows Du Maquis offers free Wi-Fi, a ping-pong table and facilities for playing petanque. It also offers free private parking.Guests can discover the historic villages of southern Corsica and the sandy beaches of Palombaggia are a 30 minute drive away.
- Nice pool and friendly staff, great view as well. Area really nice for driving around. Porto Vecchio half hour away with lots of possibilities.
- A very quiet place away from the world. Nice pool.
- They changed the booking without any problems when requested
- Greenery is all around.Beautiful mornings with birds song .Everything was clean in a apartmant and we have good quality space
- Amazing location in the middle of the marquise covered hills with great views, great staff and good service. Home cooked dinner is offered, and I can only say try it, it is very tasty and fresh.
Poggio Casa Mezanaccia
The accommodation is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave. A toaster and fridge are also featured, as well as a kettle. Every unit features a private bathroom with a hairdryer.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and canoeing. Porto-Vecchio is 31.1 miles from Casa Mezanaccia, while Bonifacio is 37.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Figari-Sud Corse Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- L accueil de Marie Andrée et Alain,l emplacement,les gens du village et les chants corses !! À voir quand on vient dans le sud !
- Accueil chaleureux dans une location bien située au calme et proche du village. L appartement est très bien aménagé et impeccable.
- Le lieux est magnifique et l’accueil très chaleureux !
De ligging (centraal zuid). De vriendelijkheid en de hulpvaardigheid van de eigenaars van
het appartement. De host had gezorgd voor een uitvoerig en praktisch informatiepakket van
de bezienswaardigheden in de omgeving. Ook de prijs-kwaliteit was een mooi pluspunt.
Werkelijk een aanrader.
- Propriétaires très accueillants. Les photos du gîte sont conformes. Un petit nid douillet dans un village typique . Bien situé pour visiter le sud de la Corse.
Units have a fully equipped kitchenette with dishwasher, oven, coffee machine and electric tea pot.The apartment has a seasonal outdoor pool.Oliveraie d’Olmiccia has a garden and sun terrace, which can be enjoyed by guests if the weather permits.Ajaccio is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Porto-Vecchio is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Sud Corse Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- I can only assume that the positive reviews are for the apartments on the upper two levels of the chalet. We had the ground floor and there is nothing positive to say for this.
- Nice apartment in a chalet style wooden house. Plenty of space for a family. Owner was very nice and let us use his car to get to shopping after a full day of hiking.
- It was a bit hard to find a place, the map showed the wrong place. But the apartment and the staff was very nice.
- L’accueil tout d’abord était au top. Par la suite la découverte des lieux nous a agréablement surpris avec son magnifique chalet et sa piscine. Enfin la vue à couper le souffle et la gentillesse de Sedric qui nous a fait partager ses connaissances de cette belle île.
Le confort global du chalet (y compris la literie), le balcon terrasse couvert avec une belle vue.
Logement totalement équipé.
Satellite TV and air-conditioning feature in the hotel rooms, which have a 10 m² terrace. The kitchenettes in the cottages include a fridge, oven and stovetop.Fresh bread and croissants are prepared daily, and a buffet breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Residence Olmuccio. The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the region each day and you can enjoy a drink in the bar.Free WiFi access is provided throughout and the guests have access to an 18-hole mini-golf course, as well as other outdoor games.Porto Vecchio is located 12.4 miles away.
- We were upgraded to a kitchenette for 6 of the 7 days – room was very nice – staff great!
- We had a superior room in the new block so everything was new. However I found the exterior of the building very unattractive. The room was very clean and had a great shower with good water pressure. The kitchenette was fine and included a coffee maker, kettle and larder fridge. Air conditioning was effective and the balcony good. The swimming pool was good but lacked any shade (and no umbrellas were supplied). The site was mostly quiet although we were woken up early on 3 days with food deliveries and waste collection lorries. The beach is an easy 10 minute walk along a river – it is not the best beach on Corsica but fine (shelves steeply).
- We really like the food in the restaurant. Nice atmosphere in the evning and very nice staff.
- Dov and Philippe were very attentive. They were flexible about meeting our needs for example chains our small hotel room to a mini villa at no extra cost
- Charming staff and location, beautiful surroundings and restaurant with delicious food on site. (Rental car is a must to get around, rural location by the sea.)
This residence offers studios, mini villas and villas. All properties feature air conditioning, a TV, a safety deposit box and a fully equipped kitchen. The bathrooms are complete with a shower, a toilet and a hairdryer.Figari Sud-Corse Airport is 24.9 miles from the property.
The mini villa was quiet comfortable and it was recently refurbished. It has privacy and it’s nice and quiet.
The property has access to the beach (20 minutes walking)
The restaurant has amazing pizzas!
- Staff were super helpful, we had a sea view. Lots of random cats and dogs wandered round the property, all were friendly and not a problem. Facilities were great and a really good restaurant nearby.
- We had a little studio with galery. Beautiful view to the Pinarello beach. It was very quiet because of low season. Just the right temperature. (October)
- We had a nicely appointed Mini Villa. Staff were very helpful and had a welcoming attitude. It was very wet when we arrived but the staff were very helpful with providing umbrellas and assistance to make sure we were settled in.Next day the sun was out again !!
- Staff was very nice and friendly. Property has a great view of the gulf of Pinarellu. Size of the room/apartment was ok, not too small. There’s a private area/garden outside where it’s nice to eat. There’s A/C. Kitchenette has basic tools.
- The mini villa was quiet comfortable and it was recently refurbished. It has privacy and it’s nice and quiet.
All apartments and studio feature a terrace with views of the sea, a seating area and a satellite TV. They offer a complete bathroom with shower.There is a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven and microwave. Guests can also enjoy the BBQ facilities and there are a grocery shop and a bakery a short walk away.Résidence l’Alivetu is 0.6 miles from the beach, 3.1 miles from Propriano and 9.3 miles from Filitosa. Propriano Port is 3.1 miles away and the property offers free parking on site.
- The view, the very well equipped apartment, the huge terrace
- AMazing viewS from the terrace. Each flat equipped with a bbq. Discreet but friendly and available owners. Fully equipped kitchen and bedrooms. Great location. Wifi available.
Absolutely stunning view of Propriano
Large rooms with kitchenette and washing facilities. Highly recommend as very spacious and comfortable.
Spacious appt. Fully equipped with household appliances and utilities. Amazing view from terrace to Valinco Bay. Very quite and relax atmosphere. Big grounds along the hill.
Great beach in 5min by car.
- Bardzo miła i pomocna obsługa. Elastyczne godziny zakwaterowania. Super miejsce na przerwę w podróży lub wypoczynek w bezpośredniej bliskości szlaków turystycznych i morza.
Residence Riviera proposes air-conditioned villas with a private garden, an en suite bathroom and a TV with a DVD player. They each include a washing machine and ironing facilities.Each villa also features a kitchen area including hot plates, microwave, refrigerator and freezer. BBQ facilities are at guests’ disposal in each private garden. A washing machine is available.Free private parking is provided on site. The residence is 19.9 miles from Figari, 22.1 miles from Figari Sud-Corse Airport and a 45-minute drive from Bonifacio.
- Friendly, well and high level, practical kitchen and the whole house. Well kept garden / park and swimming pool.
- Nice little house with all amenities and a lovely courtyard/garden. Peaceful and relaxing. The lady who met us was very kind.
- Close to the beaches, good ones(e.g. Saint cyprien) and close to Porto Veccio. Also not so far away from the Bonifacio. Great location to explore the south east part of the island. Apartment was excellent.. Spacious and well equipped.. Great private garden with the table, barbecue and two sun loungers.
good position to start trips in south of Corse
- La piscine, la climatisation, le barbecue, les parties extérieurs très agréable.
Résidence Salina Bay
The air-conditioned apartments at Résidence Salina Bay have a stylish, contemporary décor and all offer balconies with views of the surrounding area. Also the apartments have a fully equipped kitchen with hotplates and a dishwasher.Additional facilities available on site include free parking and a laundry service, available for a supplement. WiFi is available at the property reception.
- Nice size terrace and internal space. Very good, modern kitchen. Lovely pool and surrounding grounds. Reception staff friendly.
- One bed apartments very spacious with big balcony with comfy sofa. Wonderful pool – very quiet in June. Lovely well maintained grounds. Supermarket right opposite – easy to walk to.
- Stayed at Salina bay for 5 nights. Loved it! Lovely, clean, well equipped apartments, very comfortable beds. Big balcony with lovely views (garden side) Staff on reception were very helpful! The pool was amazing, very big and clean, with a swim-up bar!! Supermarket was very close and had everything you need. Very short walk to the marina and just uphill to the old town so excellent location. Plenty of parking. Would definitely choose to stay at Salina Bay again if returning to Porto-Vecchio!
- Excellent location just a few minutes walk from the habour and the old city. Friendly staff. Facilities are great and reasonably new. Great kitchen, bathroom and balcony. Great value for money!
- la situation la qualité de l’appartement la pelouse la gentillesse du personnel
Top Apartments In Quenza Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Quenza Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Quenza Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Quenza Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!