10 Best Apartments To Stay In Queige Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Queige Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Queige Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Queige Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Queige Rhône-Alps. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Queige Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Queige Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Queige Rhône-alps:
Gite Des Boleros
This apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and a flat-screen TV.A ski storage space is available on site and skiing can be enjoyed within close proximity of the apartment.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 miles from Gite Des Boleros. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 28 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Lagrange Vacances Les Chalets d’Emeraude
Apartments and studios at Lagrange Vacances Les Chalets d’Emeraude are serviced by a lift. They include a TV and a balcony or a terrace. The bathrooms are fitted with a bath.Each accommodation type has a kitchenette with a stove, an oven and a dishwasher. A fridge is also provided. WiFi access is available for an extra cost.This property is a 5-minute walk from Les Saisies-Hauteluce Tourism Office. Guests will receive 1 free session per apartment and per week for the steam bath or sauna.
- – the room was very modern in general and the bathroom was nice
- The reception takes orders for bread and Croissants in the morning. Parking garage spaces available on request and for a fee. Skiing Equipment rental available at the Hotel with 20% Discount.
- Superb suroundings,quiet but plenty to do for all ages
- Comfortable room; well equipped kitchen; good service.
- great location, superb facilities, very clean, comfortable and modern
Lagrange Vacances Les Chalets du Mont Blanc
All apartments and studios feature a fully-equipped kitchenette. They either have a terrace or a balcony facing the mountains, including the Mont Blanc.Lagrange Vacances Les Chalets du Mont Blanc also provides a common living room, with a fireplace. Board games are available on request, and a fitness room is at your disposal.Many activities are available in the area, such as hiking, cycling and water sports. The ski trails are easily accessible, thanks to a free shuttle service. You can also visit the local farms that make the famous Beaufort cheese.
- The Location was perfect, close to shopping facilities and Ski shuttle to Les Saisies. The appartement was nice, clean, light and with good facilities. We had a 2bedroom Appartement being a family of 3 pax. and had enough space- However, I wouldn‘t stay in this size of appartement with more than 4 pax. Good value for Money. If you read description of the appartement carefully it will definitely met your expactations. Cannot understand complaints about additional costs etc. since this is all stated clearly in advance.
- Beautiful nature, advantage was swimming pool with terrace outside, nice apartment.
- The reception was friendly and helpful when we wanted to change rooms. The room we got in exchange had a nice view.
- Bon rapport qualité-prix. Personnel accueillant et agréable
- Le rapport qualité/prix, la propreté et le personnel toujours disponible
Domitys Le Parc de Jade
The apartment has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with a hot tub, a shower and free toiletries. There’s a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at the apartment.The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Apartment was exceptional, and hostess was also exceptional.
- Super rooms in the very centre of town – great value for money – and reception were also pleased to recommend and book us a table at a great restaurant within 5 mins walk of the property
- That is brend new, designed and very clean, comfortable beds and soft new towels
- Very friendly night staff, spoke a bit English but he was friendly and helpfull. Fantastic appartment, very very very clean and beautiful decorated; it was bigger than we expected. Good parking place at the entrance. We will book again next year!
Very nice, quite new, apartment at an extremely affordable price. Very well equipped for a “modern” hotel guest – lots and lots of extra electric outlets! WiFii excellent.
Hotel part of a senior citizens’ home, which means that it’s well thought out in every sense – good beds, excellent bathroom, kitchen, etc. Situated in a castle-like old building!
Staff very friendly and helpful. Hard to find anything bad to say.
La Ferme des Georgières
The apartments feature a kitchen, living room, dining area and bathroom. Amenities include a TV, washing machine and clothes dryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.Self-catering, the apartments provide an oven, stove, microwave and fridge. There is a restaurant/ crêpe bar 1,300 feet from the property.Within the same distance you can also find a ski lift station and a ski rental shop.
- Magali is a fantastic host! We had a slightly early check in. When we arrived Magali allowed us to choose our room, one with stairs and one without, we chose without stairs bec of our luggage! Big spacious, clean rooms. Communal washing machine and dryer. Neighbour dog came over daily to play and beg for food!
- The scenery from our balconies was magnificent. Eating breakfast whilst enjoying the view was super
- Compact lovely terrace with beautiful clean comfortable beds everything you needed. Delughtful host gave is lots of helpful advice anout where to visit rtc.
- The hostess, Magalie, is superfriendly and helpful. The suit was more like an apartment than family suit. The place is a bit remote, but nice calm village: cows with bells, fruit gardens, mountains.
- Everything! The place is quiet with romantic mountain view. The house is authentic and cosy, you have everything you need. Good beds!Magali was very helpful and recommended a lot of places to visit.
Chalet la Tovasse
The apartments feature a balcony and a TV with cable channels. The bathroom is complete with bath and toilet.There is a fully equipped kitchen and restaurants, bars and shops can be found 650 feet from the property.A variety of activities, including skiing, snowshoeing, cycling and hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings.Megève is 6.8 miles away and Albertville is 15.5 miles away.
- Very charming and comfortable accommodation, well situated, as very close to town and a fabulous view over the valley to Crest Voland from the sitting room and terrace. Apartment well appointed with great cooking facilities with plenty of saucepans, casserole dishes etc, dishwasher (with tablets), washing machine, iron and hairdryer. Would be great for a family break. Smaller room has 2 doors, one normal height and one which is about half normal height. Children would love it. We received a very warm welcome from the owner and the road to the property was cleared of snow every day, which was a great help as we had a week with a lot of snow.
- nice roomy chalet with a nice view. totally comfortable
Great view from upstairs apartment on left hand side of chalet.
Nice to have the option to clean the apartment yourself rather than pay an extra cleaning fee.
Recommended for a relaxing stay in the mountains.
- Lovely Chalet with beautiful panoramic views from the balcony. Spotlessly clean when we arrived and well appointed with everything that we needed. Great parking directly outside and with only a very short walk to shops, bars and restaurants, the location is excellent.
- Lovely chalet not far from ski slopes with good facilities. Warm welcome
Résidence des Armaillis
Featuring a balcony or terrace, all units include a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. All units feature a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher and microwave. A toaster and fridge are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. Résidence des Armaillis features free WiFi . Towels, bathrobes and bed linen are available and beds are made for your arrival.Résidence des Armaillis offers room service deliveries of breads, pastries and meals to your apartment. Drinks can be served in the spa and the reception room and guests can also reserve activities in the local area onsite. Guests can book a table at the gastronomic restaurant La Table des Armaillis, serving French cuisine with local products.The property has ski storage space and the area is popular for skiing, horse riding and cycling. Free covered private parking is available onsite.
- Overall the building was very nice, the facilities great with a supermarket, sports shop and slopes very close. A nice restaurant on site, but too expensive to visit. Our room was very nice, modern and well decorated. very clean on arrival and the only criticism was no sink in one of the toilets, and the bath in main bedroom had a shower attachment but only low level wall hook, could have done with a higher one to service shower needs for the 10 people that could stay there. Would definitely go here again based on the accommodation.
- La propreté, l’esthétique du bâtit, le spa, les casiers à skis et chauffage des chaussures, la vue…
- Établissement récent et moderne avec bon équipement, 2 tv, belle vue, près des pistes, beau spa, personnel attentif, petit déjeuner livré à l appartement, réductions sur forfaits ski et matériel (Bertrand sports) (livrent skis directement dans casier), place de parking couverte, navettes de bus vers centre
- Service excellent + spa et parking souterrain à l intérieur de la résidence.
- La literie est agréable et la privatisation du spa est top
appartement vue mont blanc, chalet à Megève
All units feature a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. A balcony with mountain views is offered in all units.A ski storage space is available on site and both skiing and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of appartement vue mont blanc, chalet à Megève.Caboche Gondola is 2.3 miles from appartement vue mont blanc, chalet à Megève. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 40 miles from appartement vue mont blanc, chalet à Megève.
- Very lived in space. Great view. Easy parking. Great and clear communication from hosts, easy to check in and get keys on the arrival. Very well appointed kitchen and all the facilities. Luxurious bathroom. And pretty close to Megeve and ski lifts. And not to mention, may be because i checked in on Christmas day – welcome with a bottle of wine and chocolates. Will happily stay again.
- Really nice, extremely clean and fully equipped appartment- you can cook whatever you want in the kitchen, have a rest and eat some food close to the fire place, sleep well in the bedroom. Bigger than other properties, very artistic place- full with paintings, magazines, books and even toys in case you are travelling with children. Good location- close to most of the lifts in Megeve if you go by car. Very nice view from the bedroom.
- Tout était très bien, très joli appartement au calme, le cadre est magnifique.
- Conforto e qualidade robusta, local tranquilo e de fácil acesso aos remontes
- La belle terrasse devant la chambre, le lit bébé confortable (merci pour lui!), la vue sur le Mont-Blanc, la belle grande cuisine, de très bonne vibes dans ce chalet !
Each unit has a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. The property has a drying room complete with an electric ski boot dryer.Tennis and table tennis can be found just 350 feet away and ski equipment hire and bike hire are available. Popular activities in the area include skiing in the winter months and hiking, mountain biking and horse riding in the summer months. A number of restaurants can be found just 350 feet from the property.Geneva airport is 58.4 miles away.
- Great location, really clean and spacious apartment
- Lovely view, nice and warm, nice big windows especially in the bedroom, big balconies, lots of plates and glasses, apart from the first couple of evenings, good hot water supply. Marion was a very welcoming host and we had a fun time when we arrived at their reception. Set a great tone.
- Marion was a great host. Warm and welcoming. Responded quickly to any questions we had. The accomodation was clean, cozy, and located few steps from the church. The village is lovely and quite, yet it had all a family may need during the holiday: restaurant, shop, bakery, butchery, pizzeria, pharmacy, etc. Great choice for families. Will be back at summer. Thank You Marion for your warm hospitality.
– Super friendly people! They can give a lot of information. Communication is very good. (English!)
– Comfortable studio for 2 persons
Because we loved the place and we loved to see more of the surroundings we stayed longer 🙂
- The host family were very helpful and the accomodation all we could ask for
Location d’appartements – La Résidence
Guests of La Résidence can enjoy hiking and climbing nearby. There are also numerous bars and restaurants within easy walking distance.Each of the Résidence’s apartments and studios has a kitchen or kitchenette equipped with a fridge, cooker and electric hobs. There is also a seating area in each.Guests can enjoy hiking, mountain biking and numerous outdoor activities in summer. The A 40 motorway is a 30 minute drive away. Private parking is included.
- Helpful and friendly staff. We hired a 1 bed that in theory slept 4-6 but 2 adults was quite enough for us! Imagine a narrow Premier Inn room that a whole flat has been squeezed into! Clean but dated. Nothing supplied. Fortunately steep climb up meant a great view from living space which compensated for internal view. There is wifi!
Great mini apartment for weekend skiing
good location near town centre and not too far from ski lifts.
Basic inside, but clean and staff were very friendly – especially if you tried talking in French with them. loads of hot water (when the boiler was working). TV had british channels. free wifi and free parking was useful
- Decent location, supermarket close by and 5 minute walk from the lifts.
- The place were located above la Clusaz village, so we had a great view over the Alps, even on the basement floor with balcony. The check-in was pleasant and we even had the opportunity to get a Nespresso machine for our morning coffee.
Top Apartments In Queige Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Queige Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Queige Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Queige Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!