10 Best Apartments To Stay In Puy-Sanières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Puy-Sanières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Puy-Sanières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puy-Sanières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puy-Sanières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Puy-Sanières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Puy-Sanières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Puy-sanières Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
A dishwasher and an oven can be found in the kitchen. A TV is provided.Many activities can be enjoyed nearby in Embrun, including tennis, fishing, skiing, water sports, hiking, cycling, horse riding and mini golf. Guests can also enjoy massages and an open-air bath.Gap is 20.5 miles from Les Echelettes, while Risoul is 9.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Résidence Sunêlia Les Logis d’Orres
Each studio at Residence Les Chalets has a balcony or a view of the valley or the ski station. Most also feature a fully-equipped kitchenette and a satellite TV.Carnotz’Kfé proposes 2 themed meals, aperitifs, tapas, and take away food. Additional facilities include a sauna, ski storage, and a bread delivery service.Baby facilities (bed, bath, high chair) are available for free upon availability. Free Wi-Fi access in public areas and free on-site private parking are provided.
- Staff are amazing and cannot do enough to help. The on-site children’s play area had a broken swing which was disappointing for our 3 year old. Basic rooms but spacious than other places we have stayed for skiing. Good location with access to ski lift very close and free shuttle bus running every 20 mins to different levels (although felt more like only 10 mins) great ski resort.
- Private hot tub is excellent. Relatively close vicinity to ski slope; 5-10 minute walk. Friendly and helpful staff, Nescafe machine with coffee capsules included. Quiet at night. Les Orres is A+ for families.
- We’ve had an amazing stay at Sunelia Les Logis d’Orres! Extraordinary staff, very clean apartment, nice facilities, Nordic bath and Sauna, and the location is just perfect (the piste is in walking distance, maximum 3 minutes). Thanks!
Amazing place. Nice views and nature around. A lot of parking space.
Personnel is amazing – very good and polite, speaking different languages. They do everything for you to make you enjoy the place. The room was good.
- We vonden het een geweldige locatie. In de zomer is het heel stil en zijn er weinig mensen. Wij vinden dat fijn maar als je levendigheid wilt moet je in de winter komen.
Mona Lisa Les Chalets du Bois Méan
A private balcony with views of the mountains is included in these contemporary apartments at Le Bois Méan. Each one has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. An LCD TV can be provided at an extra cost.Meals can be prepared in your kitchen and then enjoyed in the small dining area. Kitchen equipment includes hotplates, a microwave and a refrigerator.Private parking with an extra cost, a sauna and a hammam are also at your disposal in the residence. While skiing is popular in winter, summer activities include hiking and cycling.
- Cost and location. Well heated and loads of hot water. Jacuzzi in pool area nice but could have been warmer and toddlers need to be banned from it! Girls at reception very welcoming and helpful.
- L’accueil de la réceptionniste ,la Situation… proximité des pistes…
- le jacouzzi la piscine au top vue sur la montagne et la neige , l appartement était sympa aussi
- Appartement bien conçu avec des rangements. Assez bien isolé phoniquement des autres logements
- Emplacement de l’appararement en bas des pistes et à côté des commerces, très pratique !
Le château des Orres
The units have tiled floors and include a seating area with a TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and a private bathroom. An oven and coffee machine are also offered.A ski storage space is available on site and skiing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Le château des Orres.Champ Lacas Chairlift is 1.5 miles from Le château des Orres.
- Good location to nearby Les Orres ski resorts, quiet, had all amenities you needed for a weekend stay, the landlady was great and very friendly and accommodating and helpful. She was easily available on the telephone and came to meet us upon arrival. She had special vouchers for discounts at nearby restaurant and also for ski hires in the resort.
- Tout était impeccable et des hôtes d’exception
- Bon accueil,appartement très bien équipé et une vue magnifique.
- groot appartement. wel oud maar van alle gemakken voorzien. Ligt helemaal hoog op de berg, klein paadje er naar toe. Middag en avond zon. heerlijk vertoeven.
- L’accueil très chaleureux, la maison confortable et spacieuse (nous étions 7 et nous n’étions pas du tout à l’étroit), vue très sympa sur les montagnes, parking privé, moins de 15 minutes des pistes en voiture.
Résidence Les Hauts de Preclaux
Each of the apartments have a balcony, an equipped kitchen and a private bathroom. Some apartments have ski-to-door access. TV rental is possible for an extra charge.After booking, guests can contact the property for information regarding tarifs for ski lifts and equipment.Guests of Les Hauts de Preclaux can enjoy skiing nearby. Préclaux ski lift is 50 feet from the property. Ski storage is also available at the hotel. Lac de Serre-Ponçon is just 7.5 miles from the hotel.
- Twin room and desperate double room so ideal as a family
- Good to find a 6 person apartment in this resort which actually has 2 separate bedrooms with doors on them! the pillows and duvets looked good too, though after a previous experience with a different company we brought our own. Overall good value for money, nicely presented apartment, though, as ever, more sofas needed if 6 people staying!
Fantastic location straight onto ski slopes and restaurants nearby too.
Good pool and sauna.
- We have skied before at the resort. This is the first time we have had an apartment. Would recommend it.
- Apartment is close to the ski lifts and bakery. Great to have the ski closet on the ground floor and 5 mins walk to the first lifts as well as ski schools.
An oven and microwave are also offered, as well as a electric tea pot.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Pra-Loup is 13 miles from the apartment, while Vars is 18 miles away.
+ Great location
+Lovely hosts- friendly and generous. There is a restaurant downstairs were we had drinks almost every night.
+There was a lot of place in the apartment for us 3.
+ The wifi was great, I saw some people here in the review complaining about it- but beside the busy hours of the evenings, we had great reception everywhere.
- Very comfortable and great location in centre of the village. Friendly and helpful owner.
- The views from the take off platform for hang gliding.
- Accueil très sympathique. Le repas à l’auberge était délicieux, l’appartement spacieux propre et confortable.
tout équipé! rien ne manquait! Jusqu’au choix impressionnant de DVD pour passer des soirées cosi en famille!
Tout en bois dans les montagnes vraiment le top pour se sentir seul au monde!
Les hôtes discrète mais disponible
je recommande pour les familles avec enfants, super pour promenade et sans oublier la station monclar à 5 minutes en voiture et celle de chabanon a 20 min!
- + Great location
The apartment features a flat-screen TV and a living room. The apartment also has a bathroom with a shower.Pra-Loup is 6 miles from the apartment, while Vars is 16 miles away.
- l’accueil et la disponibilité de la gérante, la propreté
L accueil et la gentillesse des propriétaires
Le cadre atypique et cependant confortable
Idéal pour faire une étape
- L’appartement est très spacieux et le feu du poêle était vraiment un plus. Très bien équipé pour cuisiner ou dormir. La sdb est très jolie et la vue est très agréable, un vrai dépaysement.
- Très belle location de montagne. Accueil très chaleureux. Encore merci pour tous les “extras” dont vous nous avez fait part. Nous recommandons +++ le verger.
- Les chambres la salle de bain l’accueil de notre hôte très bien décoré et propre
Appart Montagne Maeva Station
With 2 bedrooms, this apartment features a balcony, a living room and a TV. Private parking is available at the apartment.TS Sibières is 600 feet from Appart Montagne Maeva Station, while TSD Escondus is 1,200 feet away.
No reviews yet.
Grand studio tout confort, centre historique
The apartment comes with a satellite flat-screen TV and a living room.Sestriere is 23 miles from the apartment, while Bardonecchia is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The apartments and studios are bright and feature a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave. The living room has a TV and a sofa bed.The apartment building is serviced by an elevator and free public parking is available on site.Skiing and hiking departure points are located less than 1,650 feet away. A free shuttle to the ski slopes is available within walking distance. A tennis court and a children’s playground are located 1,000 feet from the apartments.
- Everything was perfect. Very clean, lots of kitchen items, nice view, super attention from the staff that received us and really close from navette station to go to 1600. Bus passes every 30 mins and takes 10 mins or less to get to 1600 which is quite convenient.
- In centre of village, close to shops, restaurants. We booked in Pra-Loup 1600 on purpose as Pra-Loup 1500 is much less attractive, also for skiing.
- The distance to the ski lift was really short, the Appartement was well equipped, the view on the mountains was magnufique. Also, the staff was helpful and friendly.
l’espace de vie est très intéressant ,
tout le monde a son coin personnel même à 6
le style chalet est reste très agréable
Navette à seulement 100m de l’appartement pour monter à 1600m
Vu agréable sur la montagne
Réduction sur la location de ski avec la godille immobilier 🙂
Top Apartments In Puy-sanières Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Puy-Sanières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Puy-Sanières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Puy-Sanières Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!