10 Best Apartments To Stay In Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Puy-saint-andré Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Résidence Odalys Aquisana
The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave and fridge. Bed linen is offered. The property offers a free shuttle service to and from the ski lift.
- It was very clean and the design is convenient. One feels very secure
- Great apartment, spacious, lovely decor. Lovely small pool & steam room. Frequent shuttle to slopes. Serre Chevalier area has fantastic skiing and lots of lovely alpine villages; great snow (Feb 2018)
- The property is new and modern and with a good location allowing sky in return (3 mn walk). Pity that the product positioning is so wrong in terms of services delivered.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The bed is very comfortable.
- Very good value for money. New building had all mod cons. Great facilities.
Près des Forts
This ground-floor apartment will provide you with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. There is a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. Extras include a washing machine. The private bathroom has a bath with a shower attachment and a hairdryer.At Près des Forts, you will find BBQ facilities and a terrace. Other facilities like grocery deliveries and ski storage are offered. Activities in the surrounding area include skiing.The property is 1.2 miles from Briançon Train Station.
The apartment is located right in the centre of the old town which is fabulous. It Provides all you need, is well furnished, clean and comfortable.
Mel met us with a very warm welcome and provided all the necessary local information that we needed.
- Host (Mel) was very welcoming and kind, she was around whenever you needed her but leaving you full privacy otherwise. Place was well thought out and comfortable like home. Place was warm and cozy even during an (unusual) snow. Looks nice and modern just like in the pictures. Location convenient near Champ de Mars bus stop. Bus rides through the city (shopping, ski area etc.) are convenient and free. Located in scenic old city which is worth exploring. Would recommend highly for the comfortable apartment, the location, and host.
- Spacious really comfortable with everything you needed for your stay.Just like being at home but better on holiday! Dishwasher and washing machine great for a long stay. Spotless modern apartment in an lovely rustic setting.All cleaning products provided. Close to the buses town and bakery. Mel the owner, couldn’t have done any more to make our holiday fantastic.
- Well located, modern, clean, well furnished and equipped with really nice owners & staff. Highly highly recommended.
- We enjoyed our stay very much. The flat is comfortable and clean. Mel is very kind and helpful. The location in the fascinting Vaubin, was perfect for watching the Tour the France stages arriving and starting in the area of Briançon. The famous Cols Izoard, Galibier and Granon are just few km away. We will be back!
- The apartment is located right in the centre of the old town which is fabulous. It Provides all you need, is well furnished, clean and comfortable.
Appartement cosy montagne, centre ville de Briançon
The 1-bedroom apartment has a living room with TV, and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher.Skiing and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.
- Large apartment within walking distance of everything you could need. Pierre met us at the door & showed us where to park the car. He also gave us some tips of walks in the area & wherever to find the supermarket etc. He even provided a bed for our dog!
- Convenient and quiet. We stayed like local people. Bakery, convenient store, restaurants and one very nice park nearby where there was an outdoor exhibition that weekend.
Nice apartment, close to the Prorel gondola (max 10 min walk), shops and old town.
Free parking place at 100m.
- Grand espace dans l appartement. Cuisine bien equipée. Tres bonne situation géographique. Très propre,accueil excellent.
- Appartement chaleureux et fonctionnel, calme et très bien situé. Propriétaires sympa.
Appartement Font Christiane
The apartment includes a dining area, a seating area and a TV. There is a fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. The private bathroom also come with a bath.Activities in the local area include cycling, skiing, and snowboarding. The property is 1.9 miles from Prorel Ski Lift I.Appartement Font Christiane is situated 99.4 miles from Grenoble-Isère Airport.
- The hosts were really helpful, ensuring that any wrinkles that we’d left in our trip were ironed out. We had more space than we knew what to do with and we enjoyed being out of the busiest bits of Briancon.
- Beau village, la situation géographique est correcte !
- Posizione strategica, accoglienza molto molto cordiale e disponibile della Signora Claire.
- C’est grand, l’appartement est situé au calme il est propre, tout à l’heure été repeind . Les lits sont confortables
Appartement très grand et lumineux, au calme dans un petit hameau !!
On se croirait chez nos grands parents. Les placards avec le nécessaire (sel poivre huile …)étaient pleins !!! Très bon séjour !!
Le Petit Moulin
This apartment has 2 bedrooms, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven.Prorel 1 is 600 feet from the apartment.
- l’appartement, joliment décoré, bien équipé en tout; on notera l’entregent du propriétaire qui fournit des chaussons aux locataires afin de ne pas entendre trop les pas des voisins; et un cadeau gourmand de bienvenue est très apprécié; avantages: proche des commerces, du centre ville, du parc d’agrément, pizzeria dans le moulin restauré, place de parc privative
- Близость к подъёмнику.Уютные,просторные апартаменты.
- Posizione molto comoda alle piste, appartamento ben equipaggiato e pulito, proprietario molto gentile e accogliente
Ottima posizione a circa 150mt dalla Telecabina Prorel.
Appartamento completo di tutto, (bollitore, forno, microonde, asciugacapelli, wifi, persino macchina per raclette).
Charmant petit appartement avec vraiment tout ce qu’il faut pour notre confort.
A notre arrivée une corbeille de fruit et une tarte nous ont été offerte, des chaussons prés de l’entrée…Des hotes vraiment sympa!
nous avons apprécié le parking privé aussi.
This apartment has a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. The bathroom comes with a bath.Skiing and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Prorel 1 is 0.7 miles from the apartment.
- The manager is terrific, very friendly and helpful. The building is old, but the apartment is up-to-date with modern conveniences. The location is at the top of the old historic city, above the main part of Briancon. The streets are steep and narrow, but you are living in history, inside the city walls which you see from the apartment.
Very nice apartement, central location, very clean and confortable,all necessary to the kitchen,owner very kind and ready to help if necessary.
7min by car to the Chantemerle ski piste,2min walking from the restaurants ans bars.
- Well set up apartment, newly renovated and with a good kitchen for those who enjoy self catering. Located right at the top of the old cite so in a lovely area to enjoy the ambience of the old town and to access summer walking options.
- Excellent location: cute old house, inside the old town. Safe and quiet. Nice owner, clean and well equipped. Many tourist details are offered by the owner. The parking is outside the old town, but very close (200 meters) and you can drive near the apartment for a while to let or take the luggage.
L’appartement est idéalement situé. A l’intérieur de la citadelle, mais proche des portes pour rejoindre rapidement les axes principaux.
Nous avons été retardés sur la route. J’ai prévenu Melanie de l’avancée du trajet, et elle s’est rendu très compréhensive et très disponible pour ne pas nous ajouter “de pression supplémentaire”.
Elle nous a même “aiguillé “pour ne pas perdre de temps” sur les endroits où trouver rapidement a manger, ayant débarqué à 21h30 avec 3 enfants dans les valises 🙂
Même disponibilité et gentillesse au moment du départ.
La découverte de l’appartement à été juste magnifique.
Le bon goût avec lequel il à été décoré et équipé nous a vraiment rendu le séjour agréable et facile.
Je sais déjà où me rendre si je dois à nouveau venir sur Briançon !
The apartment has a satellite flat-screen TV. The apartment also offers a bathroom.The apartment offers a sauna. A grill is available for guests at Le Gabion to use.Le Bletonet is 0.4 miles from the accommodation, while Aiguillette is 1.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Rooms offer a private bathroom with bath or shower and a kitchenette with oven and fridge.The studios are self-catering. Grocery shops can be found 1,650 feet away and restaurants 2,800 feet away.Skiing and snow walking are not the only activities to be enjoyed in the area. Local businesses include bowling and ice-skating. Paragliding also takes place in the area.
- Washing machine, dishwasher, quiet, good space for 2, view of Luc Alfon.
- La clarté de l’appartement, l’immeuble est très bien entretenu, le range ski et le parking.
équipements, rapport qualité-prix excellent, station exceptionnelle , gentillesse de toutes les personnes rencontrées lors de notre séjour. Appartement très calme ,à 10 min à pieds des piste.
Que du bon.
- Proximité centre. Parking disponible. Calme. Propre. Salle de bain avec baignoire. Rangement. Remise de clés et départ rapide
- La situation géographique, la propreté de l’appartement,
The units have a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, coffee machine, and an oven. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also provided, as well as a electric tea pot.Chanteloube is 1,200 feet from the apartment. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- What a lovely apartment! Modern with a nod to tradition with the wood panelling. Spacious and wonderfully decorated. We loved that although the apartment sleeps 6, there was a lot more than 6 each of plates and cutlery. Even though it is right down in the village, it has lovely views of snowy mountains. The village of Monetier is really charming with everything you might need on hand (fantastic restaurants and great bakeries, ski hire and a New Years Eve party in the square!) including the gorgeous thermal baths. The slopes are just 5 minutes walk and the free bus to other parts of the resort is very handy. The owner was very genial and helped a lot replying to our various questions we had in advance of arriving. Highly recommended. We’ll be back!
- The apartment is very spacious and the amenities are excellent.. You can walk to the lifts, although we chose to drive. There is plenty of free parking next to the lifts.
- Extremely quiet, host Frederic went to great lengths to please, apartment oozes character with every modern appliance. Local residents are also very helpful and friendly, recommend without hesitation.
- Appartement agréable, bien équipé et très bien situé.
- Très agréable séjour dans cet appartement très bien équipé et confortable. Merci encore au propriétaire pour son accueil et sa grande disponibilité. Nous reviendrons très certainement pour une prochaine coupe de France de VTT.
Résidence Le Chalet de L’Eterlou by Popinns
The apartment at Le Chalet de L’Eterlou by Popinns is decorated in a contemporary style and provides a private terrace or balcony. It has a large living area with a flat-screen TVA bathroom with a bath and a kitchenette are also featured in the apartment. Kitchen facilities include a microwave, a refrigerator and a dishwasher for your convenience.While winter activities include skiing, in summer you can go hiking or cycling. Free parking is available on site.
- The location is good, just over a five minute walk to lifts. The apartment was warm. Ski lockers provided.
- The location was good, just a few minutes walk to the slope and restaurants. That is all I am afraid.
- Great location once we found it. Awesome view from balcony
nice view looking out across the valley from the balcony
relatively cheap I suppose
short walk to lifts through nice clean street
6 minute walk to the gondola;
the checkout review was fair.
Top Apartments In Puy-saint-andré Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Puy-Saint-André Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!