10 Best Apartments To Stay In Puisseguin Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Puisseguin Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Puisseguin Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puisseguin Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puisseguin Aquitaine. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Puisseguin Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Puisseguin Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Puisseguin Aquitaine:
The self-catering apartment features a TV and seating area. It is complete with a fully equipped kitchen and private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is included in the price. Guests can sample local cuisine in Saint-Philippe-d’Aiguille, located 1.2 miles away.Libourne Train Station is 16.2 miles from the property and the A89 motorway is ideally located a 15-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site without reservation.
- Really comfortable gite nestling within a vineyard. Lovely hosts who met us on arrival and explained the property. Ideal for our dogs who could have a good run after their long car journey. Kitchen facilities are excellent and the bed is very comfy.
- The fact the host managed to get us free bikes to enjoy the area and propose great itinerary
- Stunning countryside location, visited in October so the vines were changing colours. Made very welcome by the owners, a real rustic and authentic gem
les petits déjeuners livrés le matin et la bouteille de vin
offerte par les propriétaires
- La situation au coeur des vignes, la simplicité et gentillesse des propriétaires et le service petit déjeuner avec croissant !
La Vigne Studio near Saint Emilion
With view over the vineyards, La Vigne comes with a shower room and a washing machine.Guests can also find a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator and enjoy their meals in the dining area or on the terrace. Breakfast includes tea, coffee, milk, bread, jams and butter and a restaurant can be found just 0.6 miles away.Cycling, horse riding and fishing are possible in the surroundings. Libourne Train Station is a 26-minute away. The property offers free parking.
The location is very nice if you have time to wander along small roads among vineyards. A bit remote but very relaxing.
Breakfast was provided in the fridge and owner brings a fresh crusty baguette in the morning
- La amabilidad de nuestros anfitriones. Poder cenar en la terraza del Studio. El sitio tranquilo rodeado de las vides de St. Emilion.
Tout est excellent. Connexion wifi moyenne mais ne restant qu’une nuit cela ne m’a pas dérangée du tout.
Agnès est adorable, encore une fois ravie pour mon deuxième séjour dans cet établissement, je reviendrais, c’est certain !
I proprietari sono una coppia simpaticissima e ospitale oltre ogni immaginazione. Appena arrivato mi hanno offerto una birra fresca, poi quando hanno saputo che ero quasi a secco di benzina me ne hanno regalato qualche litro per poter arrivare al primo distributore.
Ed inoltre, mi ha accompagnato con l’auto al ristorante del paese per cenare e mi è venuto poi a riprendere quando ho terminato.
Mi sono sentito in famiglia…
Il monolocale poi è molto accogliente, dotato di tutti i comfort e tutto funziona come deve (wifi, doccia, cucina, etc…)
Senz’altro consigliatissimo 👍👍👍
L accueil de nos hotes etait super !!
Rien a redire, la confiture maison du petit dej etait extra !!!
Si nous avons l occasion de revenir nous le ferons avec plaisir .
MERCI MERCI MERCI
- The location is very nice if you have time to wander along small roads among vineyards. A bit remote but very relaxing.
Le Clos Du Presbytere
The apartment features 1 bedroom, a living room with a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen, and a bathroom with a hot tub and a bath.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests can use the hot tub. A terrace is available for guests at the apartment to use.Bordeaux is 25 miles from Le Clos Du Presbytere. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent facilities, very clean and comfortable. Everything was provided for a comfortable stay. Nice outside area for seating and enjoying the evenings. Very quiet and comfortable bed for a deep sleep
- We loved the size of the apartment. A large comfortable combined living, dining and kitchen. A very large bedroom with walk in robe/dressing room with a safe and very comfortable large bed. The bathroom is fabulous with huge spa bath and large walk-in rain shower, just wonderful. The kitchen is well equipped to self cater and there is a fantastic grocery store and butcher a few minutes walk away that sells all you need as well as fresh baguettes and croissants. There is also a good bistro next to the grocery store. The location is excellent with Saint Emilion only 10 minutes drive away and plenty of wineries and restaurants in the surrounding area. The location is very quiet.
- Really clean apartment with everything you might need and more. Coffee supplied with a coffee maker, wonderful!
- The owners were most helpful, giving us valuable information about the St Emilion area and its many chateaux, and showing us the delights of the Libourne market. The accommodation was excellent, very quiet, and well appointed.
Owners very friendly and helpful. Breakfast on terrace perfect. Facilities of apartment very good
Jacuzzi bath and large shower modern and all exceptionally clean
Concept Appart St Emilion
The air-conditioned units have a fully equipped kitchen with dining area and an oven. A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and à la carte options.Bordeaux is 21 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Fantastic value for money, great location. The apartment was spotless and had everything we could have needed. We will definitely return.
- Very good location in the town. Great apartment for two people.
- Great apartment, well decorated with nice little kitchen. In the middle of St-Émilion’s action, but really quiet at the same time. Great caviste near the entrance of the building 🙂
- Very central location. Very clean very comfortable. Nice studio apartment with full kitchen and plenty of space.
- It is overall a great apartment in an awesome location!
Logis Andraud Studios
Each studio has a dining area with a kitchenette equipped with an electric stove and a fridge. There is a separate bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. In each studio, the beds are situated on a mezzanine, separating the kitchen area from the sleeping area.Free wine-tasting and a visit of the winery is available on request. Free private parking is available at a nearby location.
- Great location. Free breakfast and wine tasting from lovely lady that runs the place.Very friendly and helpful. Good Wi-Fi connection. Easy to find property.
- Everything was fine. The bed was very confortable. There was also a little breakfast at your disposal.
- Staying right in the old part of St. Emilion was a treat. A lovely welcome basket with fruit, goodies, milk, orange juice, coffee, etc was a nice surprise.
- Ideally placed, welcome for family, value for money, parking provided (that is extremely important for tiny old town), welcome tea-set and fruits, fresh apartment in the historical building, good vine shop downstairs (where we did check-in and tasted vines almost in same time 🙂 ).
- Central location, perfect for exploring Saint-Émilion. Our host, Oceane was extremely friendly and helpful with recommending places to eat and visit. Perfect size studio for a couple to stay for a few days.
Set in a stone house where the owners also live, the 2-bedroom apartment has a private entrance and garden, as well as a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is provided as well as WiFi access.Barbecue facilities and bicycles are at guests’ disposal. Chateaus’ can be visited nearby.Bergerac is 29.8 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 28.6 miles from the property.
- For us as a couple it was the complete package if you like quiet (apart from sounds of owls and cuckoos ) with a stunning town just a short bike ride away bikes supplied by host with no charge.sat in the middle of vineyards and chateaus bbq and wine watching the sun set ‘heaven ‘.
- Wunderschöner Garten mit Rosen und verschiedenen Sitz- und Liegemöglichkeiten zum Zurückziehen, überdachte Essmöglichkeit auf der Terrasse. Toller Weber-Grill, sehr gut ausgestattete Wohnung, sogar Kaffee, Tee, Saft, Wasser, Spülmaschinentabs, Waschpulver, Seife,…alles Nötige war vorhanden, Bad neu und geschmackvoll, insgesamt liebevoll eingerichtet, kostenlose Leihfahrräder gehören zur Wohnung.
L’accueil et la disponibilité de nos hôtes Le Cadre très agréable et soigné ,le jardin fleuri et très bien équipé pour la détente, la maison très bien tenue et extrêmement propre et la cuisine ou vraiment rien ne manque .
Je félicite nos hôtes et conseille vivement cette location
- Tout été parfait. L endroit, la propreté, l équipements. Nous avons passé un très bon moment en famille.
- Logement très agréable et très propre. Et un super accueil
Demeure des Girondins
The apartment includes a living room with a flat-screen TV and a Blu-ray player.Bordeaux is 21 miles from the apartment, while Mérignac is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Everything. Enormous room. Decoration. Location. Cleanliness.
- The apartment was hugely spacious, beautifully updated and in a great location. I wish we could have stayed longer.
- Perfect location! Right above a great wine shop. Right in the center of everything. So much room and an area to relax and a beautiful bathroom. I will stay here again. I loved it. Fresh and nice. My only improvement would be a softer bed. It was more like a futon mattress but it was fine, but to keep up with the rest of the apartment replace the bed. Thank you. I loved staying there and I travel all over the world and often.
Our hosts were fantastic, recommended restaurants and wine tours for a special occasion, before we arrived.
Emma in the shop was fabulous so welcoming and friendly, she makes you feel like you’ve known her for years!
Location was perfect. There is nothing I would change about our trip! Thank you so much to everyone
- Great location in the centre of the town. Great place to stay for a couple. Well furnished and comfortable.
Appartement Saint Emilion
With views over the village, each apartment includes a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels, as well as a bathroom with a shower.Appartement Saint Emilion has a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator.The property’s location makes it an excellent base to discover Saint-Emilion and the surrounding vineyards. Libourne Train Station is a 15-minute drive away.
- The check in process was very smooth. Great information about the town was on hand. Beautiful central location.
- The location on a quiet lane is lovely, and the hosts were charming and attentive. The apartment is furnished simply; it was uncluttered and had everything we needed. St. Emilion is a gem, full of interesting history, architecture and delicious food.
- Perfect location, gorgeously cute little apartment. Downstairs is a small dining area and kitchenette, a bathroom, and a little snug with a TV. Up the narrow stairs is a superbly comfy double bed and some hanging space. Perfect for a little weekend get away. Plenty of restaurants and bars just moments away. Bakery in walking distance for the obligatory croissants (out of this world) and baguettes for breakfast. Parking was convenient and easy in our little rental car. Dutch family who rent the apartments were so welcoming and friendly. Excellent communication through the website and via text message. One tip: If you are a big tea/coffee drinker be sure to bring your own as there are only 1 or 2 tea bags in the apartment itself 🙂 We will be back for sure!
Arnoud and his wife made us feel extremely welcome, like friends arriving for a visit
We enjoyed the apartment, breakfast offered was terrific and Arnoud even helped us with a wine tour booking. We hope to come back again
- The apartment was airy and breezy with great natural light. The bed was very firm, which I prefer. Otherwise everything was wonderful!
Logis Loiseau avec terrasse
A dishwasher, an oven and a microwave can be found in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are offered.Mérignac is 31.7 miles from Logis Loiseau, while Pessac is 32.3 miles from the property. The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 33.6 miles from the property.
- Lovely apartment overlooking main pedestrian route to town centre. Good, modern facilities. Friendly, helpful communication and check-in.
- The unit was tastefully decorated, it had a large shower always a bonus in Europe. Having a washing machine was wonderfull as we had been travelling for a few weeks. The little terrace was great to sit in when the sun came out. There is a boulangerie nearby that also sells fruit and yoghurt and some prepared salads for some self catering. The host organised a booking for us at the Michelin restaurant some weeks in advance and also made recommendation for another restaurant when we were there.
- This was a beautifully appointed apartment, with fully equipped kitchen, nice living area, comfortable bedroom with a wonderful ensuite shower.
- Great location. Well equipped. The terrace was lovely to have
- Location / value for the money / all new equipment
C’est la Vie – Le Gite
The living room has a seating area, dining table and kitchenette. Towels and bed linen are available in this ground-floor cottage. Other facilities at C’est la Vie – Le Gite include an outside terrace with a dining table and chairs. A barbecue can also be requested.Bordeaux is 26.1 miles from C’est la Vie – Le Gite, while Saint-Émilion is 6.8 miles away. Bergerac-Roumanière Airport is 31.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Puisseguin Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Puisseguin Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Puisseguin Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Puisseguin Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!