10 Best Apartments To Stay In Prunay Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Prunay Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Prunay Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prunay Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prunay Champagne – Ardenne. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Prunay Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Prunay Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Prunay Champagne – Ardenne:
Appart’City Reims Parc des Expositions
The apartments at Appart’City Reims Parc des Expositions feature a flat-screen TV, a kitchenette, a wardrobe and a safety deposit box. The private bathrooms include a shower or a bathtub, a toilet and free toiletries.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.The sauna and fitness centre are accessible a a surcharge. Appart’City Reims Parc des Expositions is 3.7 miles from Notre-Dame de Reims, the Roman Catholic Cathedral of Reims, and the train station is a 10-minute drive away.
- Nice room but found couple of long hair in my bed plus dust on top of bed,lightings etc
- Receptionist was helpful with finding us a restaurant for dinner. That was a plus.
- The room was very large and well equipped to meet family demands. we often stay in hotels in france but this is a real apartment, great value for money, not a small space with a crowded environment. We found the kitchenette a good idea even though we ere not prepared for this as we found a fast food located 10 mins away. Absolutely recommend for larger families or couples alike. Breakfast was not fancy but met our expectations for price and was very clean and well maintained.
- The hotel is ok. It has a nice room provided with kitchen (and kitchenware), microwaves, fridge. Comfortable beds. Bathroom with nice shower provided with gel/shampoo. Breakfast was good and it included eggs, sausages, croissants, pain au chocolat, bread, ham, coffee, chocolate, cheese, juice, kiwis and so on.
- Large 1 bed appartment. Clean. Well equipped kitchenette. Green space around the hotel for walking dog. Easy access to the main road. Close to large supermarket and several restaurants.
Appart’City Confort Reims Centre
The studios and apartments feature a flat-screen TV, desk, wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, a stovetop and a refrigerator.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread. AOC Poitou-Charentes products such as butter and croissants are also provided. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses are offered. Guests can also enjoy organic yogurt and a large variety of organic tea. Grocery shops and restaurants can be reached within walking distance of the property.WiFi access is available and public parking is possible at a location nearby. Reims Opera is 2,300 feet away and Reims Exhibition Centre is 1.9 miles from the property, while Reims TGV Train Station is only a 5-minute drive from the aparthotel.
Friendly and welcoming city
- Nice, well equipped apartment. Easy parking in the street, and Casino supermarket across the yard. Everything was pretty clean. Location is quite central, but still easily reached from the highway. Breakfast was nice! Portions were nice and small.
- We parked outside of the hotel for unloading and the receptionist directed us to a nearby car park which cost us only 4 Euros per day. It’s only a 5-minute walk to the Cathedral and you do not need a car to get about because of the excellent bus seervice. The Tourist Information people near the Cathedral were excellent and advised us to visit the Pommery Champagne caves – and we would advise others to do the same. Find out what evenings the son et lumiere display on the front of the Cathedral is, because it is a fantastic experience commencing at 11 pm.
Totally good value and fair service for a short stay in Reims.
The location is quite good and you can reach the historical district after a short walk.
- This is a budget room with it’s own small kitchen, good value for your money.
- Fantastic location
Séjours & Affaires Reims Clairmarais
The studios and apartments at the Clairmarais are modern and have a living room with sofa bed, kitchenette with a coffee machine and a flat screen TV. They are double-glazed and soundproof.Additional services at the Séjours & Affaires include beds made upon arrival, weekly cleaning (including a weekly change of linen) and daily breakfast (available with an additional fee).The residence is just a short walk from Place Drouet d’Erlon and the Palais des Congrès convention center. On-site parking is available.
Really nice and spacious apartments will all basic facilities to make your stay comfortable.
We initially planned for 1 night but since we were tired for already going around for like 6 days we decided to stay another night.
There is not a lot to do in Reims but if you are still visiting this can be a nice place to stay.
- This place met our expectations. The location was great. A short walk to the city attractions.
- Clean and comfortable. Less than a 10 min walk into town and to the cathedral.
It’s a nice old fashioned hotel
Check the lift out
- We were there to watch the Giro, and found out that it went by within 300m. Perfect.
- Really nice and spacious apartments will all basic facilities to make your stay comfortable.
Résidence Hôtelière Laudine
All the heated apartments at Résidence Hôtelière Laudine include a flat-screen TV and a desk. A private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries is also included. All the apartments are serviced by an elevator and some of them are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the cafeteria or in the comfort of the apartments. A kitchenette with kitchenware, a microwave and a refrigerator is available in each apartment.Iron facilities and a DVD player are available upon request. Guests have access to a laundry room and cleaning service can be arranged.
- Good underground parking but access was from different road.
- The receptionist was very nice. She did not speak any English, but we could communicate well enough with my limited French. The room was clean and the bed was fairly comfortable. The location was great. We were able to walk to our champagne tour and champagne park, as well as walk downtown to the cathedral. Breakfast is decent for only being 5 euros per person.
Basic accommodation, suitable for bare bones business travelers.
Actually student accommodation blocks but not very utilised at the moment.
- Very kind and helpful personnel. Low price. Well equipped kitchen-corner.
- It was clean and tidy and they had a nice breakfast at a fair price
Residhome Reims Centre
All studios have a flat-screen TV, safe, wardrobe, desk and a bathroom. The kitchenette includes a stove, refrigerator and microwave.A breakfast is available each morning at Residhome Reims Centre. Guests can also grab a quick snack or drink from the on-site vending machines.The famous Reims Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away and the fine arts museum is just over half a mile from the apartment-style hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and private parking is available on site for an additional fee. There is also a parking space for bicycles.
- The location was excellent, a short walk from the cafe’s and bars and not too far from the cathedral. Spacious accommodation and great value for money. We stop at Reims once or twice a year and will be staying here in future. Parking was easy, but does need to be booked in advance.
- The property was great, clean and easy to find. The facilities exceeded my expectations and even had coffee, tea, milk sugar and biscuits provided. Also within a few minutes walk of the centre of Reims
- The staff was very helpful in English too, the rooms are spacious and clean, easy access to the train station and all other amenities. Great WiFi
- Fantastic location close to all the restaurants/bars, hotel was very clean and the added bonus of private parking , will be visiting again
- good business type apartments with facilities and parking not too far from city centre and about 300 metres from railway station
1Stays Studio – Marlot
This apartment features a flat-screen TV, a seating area, a kitchen with a oven and a microwave, and a bathroom. Private parking is available at the apartment.1Stays Studio – Marlot has a terrace. A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation.Subé Fountain is 0.4 miles from 1Stays Studio – Marlot, while Reims Champagne Congrès is half a mile away. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Perfect Excellent value
The apartment is new perfect with everything you need.
Bonus: terrace with table.
The owner is very nice and disposnible on the phone.
- Location, private (ish) patio, compact, good facilities
- Jerome was very helpful even though we kept him waiting. The location is close to the center of town but quite quiet.
- Arrangements for arriving and departing were very good and clear – all worked very well. The studio was good value for money, in an excellent location about 5 minutes walk from the cathedral. Restaurants, shopping street and bars were all within easy walking distance. The car was parked securely one street away – excellent.
Quality of most facilities
Proximity to city centre
Ability to prepare meals
Outdoor seating area
- Perfect Excellent value
Loft cosy Reims
The air-conditioned apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with an oven and a coffee machine, and a bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Pierre Schneiter Garden is 1.1 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- A lovely apartment and a lovely owner who came to meet us
- A large apartment with ample space. Good facilities and a comfortable bed. The host was very welcoming and friendly. This apartment is about a 10-15 minute walk into the centre of town. Reims is a beautiful place to visit, especially if you like great quality French food.
- Reims was lovely. Stefane, our host, was very helpful. The appartment was great. Everything you could want was to hand. It’s an easy walk into the city. Great bakery nearby for breakfast. We’d stay there again & recommend it highly to others.
- It’s cheap and about a 30 minute walk from Reims town centre. Good wifi.
- The owner Stephane was very kind and perfectly on time to deliver the keys
The apartment has a flat-screen TV. The kitchen comes with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Reims is 10 miles from the apartment, while Épernay is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Neoresid – Résidence du Parc
Neoresid – Résidence du Parc features a flat-screen TV, a well-equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge, and a bathroom with a shower.Chemin-Vert Garden City is half a mile from Neoresid – Résidence du Parc, while Veuve Clicquot Champagne House is 0.6 miles away. Châlons Vatry Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Great little apartment with everything you might need. We were lazy to go out in the evening since we walked all day to see the city so we had a nice home cooked dinner at the place. The coffee maker is a bonus in the morning. The bed was comfortable and it takes you only 10 minutes to walk to the doors of Pommery and Veuve Clicquot.
- There wasn’t much upside for this property, really. The best thing was probably the location/room cost ratio – it was about 20minutes away of a walk to the city center, which honestly isn’t that much considering everything you see is new to you and the cost isnt too bad.
- The location of the property is perfect if the purpose of your stay is to visit the surroundings of Reims, like Epernay. It is very close to the main champagne maisons. Next to Pommery, 2 minutes by car to Veuve Cliquot and 5 to Taittinger. Check-in was very easy. The staff gave me clear instructions via email on how to get to the room. Parking is free.
Very helpful staff
Bed was clean and comfort
No good communication.
Very dangerous place.
During arrivel, road map to reach my room was wrong.. my room was G118, but they gave me G108 keys..
Reception was closed every time, it was very difficult to handover the keys.
No good roadmap..
Le Loft en Champagne
There is a living room, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is offered. There is 2 private bathrooms fitted with a shower.Épernay is 9.3 miles from Le Loft en Champagne, while Châlons-en-Champagne is 21.1 miles from the property. Vatry International Airport is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Prunay Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Prunay Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Prunay Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Prunay Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!