10 Best Apartments To Stay In Pruillé Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Pruillé Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Pruillé Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pruillé Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pruillé Pays de la Loire. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Pruillé Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Pruillé Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Pruillé Pays De La Loire:
Séjours & Affaires Angers Atrium
All of the apartments have private showers and an equipped kitchen area. The one-bedroom apartments have a separate living area.You can take advantage of many extra services including weekly cleaning or a continental buffet breakfast.Séjours & Affaires Angers Atrium is in close proximity to the center of town and the Centre des Congres d’Angers.
- The kitchen stuffs make us possible to prepare some home pots. It is super important when we have been on road for 10 days.
- The location is good, easy to find from the auto route but within easy walking distance of the city centre. Facilities are adequate and it is good value for money. Useful for an overnight stop if touring
- Breakfast was marvelous, not a big choice but of good quality and very tasty. The room had all the necessary facilities to stay in: slippers, soap, tea, coffee, all the necessary utensils in the kitchen
- This aparthotel was spotless , the room was well equipped ,and a reasonable size ,the staff were very helpful and courteous ,the garage was under the hotel so it was secure.Angers is a busy vibrant city with lots to see, do and explore , the tram was a two minute walk from the hotel and two stops took you right into the centre.Excellent location
- great view over city from the appartment located on the 8th floor, easy parking, clean and well equipped appartment
Serviced with a lift, each studio has a seating area with LCD TV and a fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, microwave and coffee machine. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, sink and toilet and there is also free wired internet access in the studios.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the property’s dining room. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.A multiplex cinema can be found nearby and Angers Train Station is only 0.6 miles from Appart’City Angers. The property is also accessible via the A11 motorway, which is only 1.2 miles away.
- The studio apartment has a very large bathroom hall way and kitchen area. Handy fridge, cooktop and sink with all you need except no kettle only tea/coffee maker. The staff are friendly and we parked on the street for one night as arrived Sunday so got free parking. We were offered secure undercover parking in hotel for 7 euros.
- The staff members were all lovely, welcoming and always helpful, thanks again! I came to teach for a week at Angers Uni., so I was busy, quite tired every evening, but I had a good rest every day of my stay in my room at Appart’City with my daughter, a silent room, a silent part of the town – however, very convenient to get to the Uni., to the train station and the city centre (just a walk to the city centre to have a cup of coffee and a short walk in the historical town). As I came to teach and I actually did not stay at the hotel most of the time, the view from my window was not decisive, moreover you can get great views from the riverbank in the close neighbourhood anytime of the day. Keep the good work.
- The location was good,staff were friendly.elevator access
- The room was very large and well lit and the bathroom roomy and well facilitated.
- Supermarket just around the corner, short walking distance to town
La conciergerie appartement privé & spa
All units are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a stovetop and electric tea pot. There’s a private bathroom with hot tub in some units, along with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Angers Town Hall is a 4-minute walk from La conciergerie appartement privé & spa. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- This has been our second visit, and again we have absolutely nothing to complain about. Super host, very well designed Appartement with everything one needs. The location is excellent right in the heart of Angers with a ton of restaurants and shops in walking distance. Check in was easy and the apartment was spotless clean. If you want a special place to stay when you visit Angers this is the place to go. It felt like being at home.
- Very well organised, everything required was available, warm and cozy.
- Very modern spotless suite with fully equipped kitchen in the centre of Angers. Very quiet despite being in the centre
- The kitchen is good but we do not have time to cook
- Beautiful apartments. Perfect location. Friendly hosts. I can not fault this property.
Accommodation will provide you with air conditioning and a living room. Featuring a walk-in shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels.There is an equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a coffee machine and oven. Bars, restaurants and grocers can be found within 150 feet.Some of the apartments have a washing machine. The property is 1.9 miles from Angers-Capucins Golf Course and Nantes Atlantique Airport is located 53.4 miles away.
- Fabulous location in the middle of Angers with parking very close if you were patient. Very attractive decoration. Sheets were not perfumed, which is SO very appreciated. Easy check-in.
- Stunning apartment just around the corner of the cathedral. Complete, nicely decorated, apartment. Open kitchen/sitting room, large bedroom and spacious bathroom. Quietly located in a small side street off the cathedral square. All the mayor sights are with 10-15 minutes walking. Easy to park the car on the square. Nice big comfortable bed. A pity it was only for 1 night.
- The bed was very comfortable. Well equipped little appartment. Nice bathroom.
The apartment is very beautiful, very clean and well positioned, and the owner of the apartment, Isabelle, is a very pleasant, understanding and super friendly lady. In short … I spent some dream days in her apartment and recommend this location from my whole heart. Thank you very much for all Isabelle.
- Comfy bed and great open plan kitchen. Large shower. Situatated just near the main centre.
Hyper Centre Place Imbach
Each unit includes a seating area with a flat-screen TV, a kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom. There’s also a microwave, toaster and a coffee machine.Stade Jean-Bouin is 1.3 miles from the apartment, while Angers Courthouse is 1,500 feet from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 54 miles away.
- Spacious and nice location. Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.
- The apartment was very clean, very comfortable and just darn cute. The location was excellent… we could walk everywhere.
- The studio was spotless, the bed really comfortable. The kitchenette had everything I needed for a short stay. The rue du Commerce is a 10 minute walk from Angers main square and the vibrant town centre.
- Nice appartment with all comfort you need. Except, no television, but I did not missed it.
- Matthew was a great host. We met him at the property & he gave us an overview of how everything worked. There was a laundrymat within 100m which was a bonus. He has remodeled the property and everything was essentially brand new only one month old. Tastefully decorated and even included espresso cups for his machine. View overlooked the street below. Shopping & restaurants were very close by.
Domitys Rosa Gallica
All units feature a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchenette. Some units have a seating area and/or a balcony.A continental or à la carte breakfast is available every morning at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes.The aparthotel offers a sauna.Guests can enjoy the indoor pool at the property.Faculty of Medicine Angers is 1.3 miles from Domitys Rosa Gallica. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 53.4 miles away.
Chambre très spacieuse et propre, personnelle très poli et chaleureux, piscine extra, choix du petit déjeuner
Je recommande les yeux fermé !!
- Les petits plus…boite de gateaux café tisanes en chambre…piscine..salle de remise en forme…restauration au top!!
- Apartament molt gran. Gens de sorolls. A recepció bona gent.
Qu’il et un parking gratuit
Que le tramway soi juste a côté
- C’était calme, il y avait de l’espace et le personnel était compétent et sympathique.
- Chambre très spacieuse et propre, personnelle très poli et chaleureux, piscine extra, choix du petit déjeuner
If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Laval is 27 miles from the apartment. St Jacques Airport is 56 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Residence appart jean moulin
I.M.I.S. Esthua Angers University is 0.8 miles from the apartment, while Angers Congress Centre is a 20-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A l’étage independant d’un pavillon
Including 3 bedrooms, this apartment features 1 bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer.Nantes Atlantique Airport is 51 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Clos De La Bouteille
Each unit comes with a oven, toaster, a coffee machine, as well as a fridge and electric tea pot. There’s also a dining area and a kitchenette with a stovetop.Stade Jean-Bouin is 1.9 miles from the apartment, while Angers Town Hall is a 15-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The apartment itself was basic but suited its purpose. The bed was comfortable, the shower was hot, everything was clean. The host was nice. It is in a quiet neighborhood but it is easy to access the center on foot.
The accommodation was superb ,a big plus for us was that it was so warm and cosy .
Lovely quiet area but close enough to walk into town .lovely restaurants nearby .
Host very nice and helpful would definitely go back in the future when visiting family .
- I really like the room. It was excellent, old fashioned, and calm. Owners are very kind.
- Very friendly owner, nice and clean studio. In bathroom you have bath!
- Lovely quiet setting in a beautiful part of town and close to everything – would definitely revisit.
Top Apartments In Pruillé Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Pruillé Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Pruillé Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Pruillé Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!