10 Best Apartments To Stay In Pringy Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pringy Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Pringy Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pringy Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pringy Rhône-Alps. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Pringy Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Pringy Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Pringy Rhône-alps:
Privilodges Le Royal – Apparthotel
The air-conditioned studios and apartments at Privilodges Le Royal feature contemporary, neutral decor. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a seating area are provided in each.The kitchenettes are fully equipped with a fridge/freezer, hot-plates and a microwave oven. A vacuum cleaner, flatiron and iron board are available upon request.At an additional cost, breakfast can be served in the breakfast room or outside on the terrace overlooking the park and the church. Guests at Privilodges Le Royal Apparthotel also have access to a fitness room and luggage storage.Annecy TGV Train Station is 2,150 feet from the hotel. Chateau d’Annecy is 1,950 feet away through the Old Town.
- It’s in the heart of the city close to the center. I took 2 apartments for one day. Quite hotel
- The location, lift, rooms are clean and parking onsite.
This is a good central apartment hotel.
Recommended, but often noisy in the bedroom at night from the people on the road outside.
Staff and accommodation very good, will go back to this hotel.
Very comfortable and clean.
- Very good location, almost in the center of the old down town.
- Hotel was centrally located and easy to find. There is minimal on site parking – I would recommend reserving it immediately should you need it. Otherwise, there is ample off site parking a short walk away. The hotel will give you a voucher to cover most of the cost (we only paid an additional 3 euro for overnight parking). The room had adequate space for the three of us and a nice little kitchenette. There are lots of good restaurants close by. The train station is about a 10 minute walk away.
Aparthotel Adagio Annecy Centre
Each air-conditioned apartment is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. All accommodation feature a seating area and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all studios.All apartments have a kitchen equipped with a microwave, a fridge and a kettle. A full buffet breakfast is provided every morning at an additional cost.With private parking on site, the residence is just 1,650 feet from the castle and the old town. Seynod Theatre is 3.1 miles away.
- The Aparthotel Adagio exceeded my expectations. We were a group of 10 people and the apartments were great! We had plenty of space, the kitchen was fully equipped and we had everything we needed. The staff was extremely kind and helpful, they anticipated a parking for us which was wonderful and helped answer all of our questions and requests. The location is also perfect, just a few minutes walking distance from the old Annecy centre. I would highly recommend a stay here!
- Have been there before, coming back any time. Just what I needed for this trip.
- the apartments are good choice for vacation with family
- Centralized location, just minutes walk away to everywhere. Equipped with mini kitchen where we can cook some simple meals for breakfast.
- The room for 2 people had only a sofabed, but it was comfortable so no complaints. The location of the hotel was within 5 to 10 minute walk to good restaurants, shops and the lake.
“Un Lieu Unique” le Gold et le Cocon
Each unit features a living room with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette fitted with a microwave. A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Bonlieu Performing Arts Centre is 600 feet from the apartment, while Church of St. Francis is 900 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The property has been well decorated with good taste and style. Unfortunately it was a tale of style over substance. It is very central but there is also A LOT of street noise!
- The Attendent who gave our room key is super nice. Called them around the corner and she came immediately. Very room and tastefully decorated. Super convenient and safe neighborhood to stay like a local. Many shops and restaurants stone throw away.
- This is not an hotel, just a small studio in the old town
- Everything was perfect. Perfect location, the hostess was very helpful and very kind.
- Warm welcome from our host. She was helpful and informative
The apartment offers a patio, a seating area and a flat-screen TV. It also has a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with free toiletries.Studio Alpins is 1.2 miles from Palais de l’Ile, 1.6 miles from Annecy Casttle Museum and 1.2 miles from Annecy Train Station.
- The beds were comfortable and very clean and we were lovely and warm just what we wanted. It was lovely to have tea and coffee available as we arrived on a sunday and not much was open.
- Everything was absolutely fantastic! Great hosts, room was clean and very large. Great for value. Would stay here again! Their kids were adorable too!! 🙂
- Nice clean, large apartment in quiet location. Friendly and helpful owner.
The apartment was well equipped and clean with all the facilities you could need to cater for yourself and be very comfortable. We loved our stay here.
Our hosts were lovely people who made us feel very welcome.
- L’appartement est vraiment au top, il n’y a rien dire sur la propreté, l’emplacement mais surtout l’hôte qui est très sympathique. Ce qui n’est pas le cas de tout les habitants. Super accueil et super départ ! Merci et à très vite !
All of the apartments at Les Z’hirondelles are completely furnished and have free Wi-Fi. Each apartment has a kitchen with a refrigerator, hot plate, toaster; microwave oven and cookware. Bed linen is provided.Each apartment also includes a private parking place on site or in the garage.
As we were travelling through France 8-10hrs we were unsure of our arrival time. Silvia was very accommodating and informed us to call her when we were an hour away. She greeted us warmly and even helped carry some luggage upto the 3rd floor for the grandparents as there is no lift.
The apartment is well equipped and the kitchen had everything one could possibly need to cater for or a family of 6. ideally for Annecy old town, the lake and skiing at Le Semnoz.
- Very convenient 1 bedroom apartment. Great privacy. excellent kitchenware. 5 minutes by car to city center.
- The property owner was responsive when contacted confirming our arrival time. However there is no reception on site and this does mean waiting for somebody to arrive to handover the keys. The room was spacious and the kitchenette well supplied with cooking utensils. Free on site parking is a bonus. The property is on a quiet street.
waitress Sylvia was very helpful
- Safe area, close walking distance to old town, restaurants, supermarket. Great area for walking & biking, short drive to the amazing Aiguille du midi & surrounds. Excellent, free in house washing machine & dryer.
- As we were travelling through France 8-10hrs we were unsure of our arrival time. Silvia was very accommodating and informed us to call her when we were an hour away. She greeted us warmly and even helped carry some luggage upto the 3rd floor for the grandparents as there is no lift.
Séjours & Affaires Annecy Le Pont Neuf
Ideal for both short-term and longer stays, these comfortable apartments include free WiFi and modern amenities. A buffet breakfast is available from Monday to Friday at an additional cost.The Séjours & Affaires Annecy Le Pont Neuf is located in Cran Gevrier and is near to shops, restaurants and local transport services.Annecy Train Station is a 15-minute walk away and parking is available for an additional charge. Semnoz Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive away.
This studio is located just next to the Annecy old city. We only need to walk 15 minutes before arriving the Annecy old city. And it is quite easy to find it by car. The room is not so big but very well organized and quite clean.
The bath room is quite big and with a bathtub. Since we arrived during the weekend (Saturday evening) there was nobody at the reception. However, the process to open the main entrance and get the studio’s key is well explained in the email. We got in the room easily.
We spent 2 nights in this studio and everything went very well. I like it.
2 km. form the ancient city so that you can wolk or take a public transport if possible.
- Convenient distance from city center (10minutes), hot water in good flow 24h/day, equipped kitchen
Not far from the city centre.
Quite comfortable bed and pillows.
- Not enough crockery or cutlery for 4 people. The apartment did not look like the photos. It was jaded and not very clean. Very basic for the money. Rather disappointing
- This studio is located just next to the Annecy old city. We only need to walk 15 minutes before arriving the Annecy old city. And it is quite easy to find it by car. The room is not so big but very well organized and quite clean.
Most of the accommodation has a fully equipped kitchen and some have a private terrace. All of the en-suite rooms and apartments have flat-screen TV with TNT channels and free WiFi internet access.At Résidel, a buffet breakfast with fresh rolls and croissants baked on site is available and served daily.Guests are welcome to relax in the hotel’s garden.Résidel offers free parking and also rents bikes on site. A cycle track is located just 1,000 feet away.
- The staff were wonderful: very accommodating and very friendly, going out of their way to make us feel welcome and to accommodate our late arrival. The location is good and quiet – close to Annecy and very close to the lake. Rooms were clean and good value.
- Clean, well situated in relation to the lake. Staff were helpful and friendly.
- It is a simple, but newly refurbished clean apartment. Bread was good at breakfast. Friendly, helpful staff. Good parking, Lidl opposite the apartment, nice view. Little garden at the front.
- The staff was very friendly, even by phone before check-in and the view is really stunning. Location is a bit out of town but accessible by bus (51 and 52). We were looking for something out of town.
Location was good for cycling along the lake, free parking, shopping (Lidl) was next door, bus stop outside.
Outside furnished patio.
Excellent scenery from the room.
“Un Lieu Unique” Le Lodge et le Dolce
Each apartment at “Un Lieu Unique” has a living room with satellite TV and a fully-equipped kitchenette. The Dolce Apartment also boasts a private balcony that overlooks the Thiou Canal.”Un Lieu Unique” is next to the Saint-Pierre Cathedral and a 10-minute walk from Annecy Train Station.
- Location was amazing, Decor was fantastic and the host was so easy to deal with.
- We stayed in The Lodge. Our stay was disappointing – it was difficult to get the key as owner was unavailable; bed sheet had holes and covered in body hair … took 2 hours to get this replaced; floor was dusty. Location was amazing!!
- The room was spacious and the little balcony overlooking the canal was lovely. Nice to have kitchen.
- Location was the best. View from the window. Rustic interior.
- Excellent location , great coffee next to property, apartment good for children 9yrars and over ( sleeping space for them in a loft – steep stairs ). It was a gorgeous apartment with an amazing view on the canal
My Urban Suites – Apartments
The apartment features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, free WiFi access and two bedrooms. There is a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen.For guests who wish to explore the sites, the Palais de l’Île is just a 4-minute walk from the property and the Chateau d’Annecy is 1,800 feet away.Geneva International Airport is located 29.8 miles from the property.
- The house itself is perfect tor a couple with two kids. Great location. Modern. Clean.
- The location was excellent. We could go down the 5 flights of stairs, open the door and be right there in the heart of the town. It was nice to have both apartments and feel secure when locking the outside door. It was easy to retrieve the keys since the host was not available to meet us. The underground parking nearby was fairly easy and accessible to the apartments.
- The location was great. It was clean and tidy with very modern hardware.
- Fabrice was extremely friendly and very hospitable. He recommended us places to go and eat and was very communicative through whatsapp.
- Fabulous apartment in very central location on main shopping street but very quiet too. A large bed for us and bunk beds for the kids – very comfortable with fabulous Dyson fans to keep us cool at night. Fully kitted out kitchenette but you don’t spend much time indoors! Loved Annecy and would definitely recommend this apartment! Fabrice was very welcoming and happy to be contacted if you needed anything. Would come back for sure!
La villa Du Port
Each unit has a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, as well as a fridge and electric tea pot. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony.Geneva is 23 miles from the apartment, while Annecy is 2.7 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 22 miles away.
- Good quality accomodation with some cooking facilities
- The size of the room. It was larger than I expected. Perfect for 2 adults and 1 or 2 children.
- Great location for visiting various ski resorts. Very clean, warm and comfortable. Large rooms with a bathroom and a 2nd toilet. Well equipped for an apartment. Friendly staff. Free parking and WiFi. Fantastic views of the mountains and the lake. Booked for 2 people but there was a double bed and a single in the bedroom and a single in the lounge/kitchen area. Fantastic restaurants and bars etc in Annecy (and locally).
- Location with easy access to the shoe of Lake Annecy and easy wal;koing distance of 2 restaurants on the Lak shore.
- Close to the lake. Host friendly. Fantastic view. Quiet. Ideal for small children. Beach nearby. Bus stop to and from Annecy (Verrier Chef lieu) is 10 min walk ( this information should be added on the website on booking.com.
Top Apartments In Pringy Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Pringy Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Pringy Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Pringy Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!