10 Best Apartments To Stay In Preixan Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Preixan Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Preixan Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Preixan Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Preixan Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Preixan Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Preixan Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Preixan Languedoc-roussillon:
Appart’Hotel Cerise Carcassonne Nord
The accommodation at Cerise Carcassonne Nord is air-conditioned and serviced by a lift. It features an LCD TV, a work desk and a private bathroom. Hairdryers are provided at the reception upon request.Meals prepared in the kitchenette can be eaten in the dining area. Each one is fully equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker. Alternatively, the residence offers a buffet breakfast. Meals can also be enjoyed at one of the property’s partner restaurants, located within walking distance. Packed lunches are available upon request and can be enjoyed in the guest’s room.The residence can be easily accessed from the A61, which is just 8 minutes away. Carcassonne Train Station is a 5-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
The apartment was spacious.and comfortable. The small pool was an added bonus to cool off.
30 mins walk from Carcassone central. Montagne Noir close by.. Cooler temperatures.
- The receptionists are really helpful. As we didn’t know if we come on time until the reception is closed, we were given all the needed information to get to the free parking and the hotel room. The room was spacious and there was everything we needed. There is a swimming pool, but it works only until 9 pm.
- The Breakfast was very good, plenty of everything and the lady in charge of the dining area was so helpful and pleasant.
- Small pool and garden area.Asked for kettle and hairdryer at reception, both items very quickly supplied and placed in room
- Lovely and professional staff and good value for money. It is a little further out of town but we did not mind the walk.
- The apartment was spacious.and comfortable. The small pool was an added bonus to cool off.
An LCD TV with satellite channels and a private safe feature in all of the apartments and studios at Barbacane. Each is air-conditioned and also has a kitchenette with hot-plates.Guests can enjoy the buffet breakfast in the breakfast room or on the terrace. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Private parking is available on site and guests can also rent bicycles to visit the Cathar Castles. Saint-Nazaire Basilica is a 5-minute drive from the residence.
Location in the heart of Carcassonne, view over peaceful courtyard, good size apartment, good bathroom facilities, good kitchen facilities, efficient air conditioning, generous breakfast.
Useful garage for cycles.
- Has a perfect location very close to the castle and easy to find free car park
- The property sits just at the base of the hill and you cross the road and walk the path to the city gates. No parking worries. Once inside the old city it is easy to get around on foot.
- The location is spot on for a walk up to the Citè and only a pleasant 15 min stroll over the river to the square & shops.
- Location was very close to old town. Very good breakfast Garage parking excellent.
- Location in the heart of Carcassonne, view over peaceful courtyard, good size apartment, good bathroom facilities, good kitchen facilities, efficient air conditioning, generous breakfast.
Cerise Carcassonne Sud
Cerise Carcassonne Sud consists of two buildings situated in a large green space. All studios and apartments are air-conditioned and feature a TV, garden views, a wardrobe and a bathroom with a hairdryer. The kitchenette includes a microwave, kitchenware and a refrigerator. It also comes with hotplates and a coffee machine.A buffet breakfast is offered each morning at Cerise Carcassonne Sud if reserved 1 day in advance. Takeaway meals can be requested at the reception anytime of the day and enjoyed in the comfort of your room. Guests can also find grocery shops and restaurants just 650 feet from the property. The hotel also has partner restaurants nearby, where guests can have dinner or have meals delivered upon request and at an additional cost.Additional features include luggage storage, a laundry, an elevator and free private parking on site. Carcassonne Castle is only a 10-minute walk away and Carcassonne train station is 1.2 miles from the building.
- Easy to find, great secure parking, big room, separate loo, laundry facility. Short walk to La Cite.
- The hotel was all as described, the rooms were clean as expected. The restaurant was really good the food was exceptional and at a fair price.
- Proximity to Citadel, swimming pool for grandsons and cleanliness
The staff, particularly on reception, were excellent, providing a service far above their normal duties.
The breakfast was outstanding with a varied choice to satisfy any tastes and requirements.would certainly recommend to friends. Excellent value.and location.
My only criticism would be the lack of an area to relax away from the room. Eg garden area.
Near castle, 10 min walk
Breakfast at 10€
The apartment is spacious and has a modern décor, while retaining original features such as exposed wooden beams. It has 2 living rooms and 2 bathrooms, one with a bathtub and one with a shower. The kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave and fridge, and there is also a washing machine.The Loft Carcassonne is equipped with free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV. The terrace is furnished with tables and chairs, and barbecue facilities are also provided.The apartment is a 10-minute walk from the Canal du Midi and a 5-minute walk from the markets. The medieval city is a 20-minute walk away and free private parking is provided.
We liked everything; no complaints whatsoever.
We wished that our stay had been longer; If there is a next time it will be for at least one week.
Regards Margaret, Lucette, Max & Toby
- Location very good and the apartment had everything we needed
- Apartment is light and airy and has good facilities. Lots of stair but worth the climb
- Beautiful apartment, light and airy. Central location but be prepared for lots of stairs. However, it’s worth the climb 😊
Nous avons été très bien reçus par Sophie.
L’appartement est grand, lumineux et bien chauffé (nous avons particulièrement apprécié la douche italienne). Nous avons même pu profiter de la terrasse. En plein centre ville, on peut se rendre à pied à la cité ou aller au marché le samedi matin.
- We liked everything; no complaints whatsoever.
42 Rue Victor Hugo
With oak floor and a contemporary décor, 42 Rue Victor Hugo has a fully equipped kitchenette and a living room with a decorative marble fireplace. Bed linen and bath towels are provided for free.The Canal du Midi is 0.6 miles from 42 Rue Victor Hugo and the medieval city of Carcassonne is 1.2 miles away. Public parking is available in the apartment’s immediate surroundings.
- The location was perfect. Smack bang in La Bastide and only a 20 min walk to the Cité Medieval
- Loved it. Great location, super nice decor, very quiet. 100% recommend it!
Lovely, stylish apartment in an historical building
Great facilities – home from home!
Friendly and accommodating team
- Convenient location. Bed very comfortable. Linen and towels changed regularly during stay. Loved operating the shutters! Very helpful host, exceptionally knowledgeable and agreeable. Appreciated the milk in the fridge upon arrival.
- Wonderful decor, walking distance to everything and very spacious and comfortable
514 Appart Hotel
The pet-friendly accommodation is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. A refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit features a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.Grain d’Sel Media Library is 1 miles from 514 Appart Hotel, while Carcassonne Town Hall is 1.1 miles away. Carcassonne Airport is 6.2 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcome. Parking convenient. Clean, comfortable, a great nights sleep. Lovely little outside space to sit and enjoy the weather. Well placed for exploring Carcassonne and surrounding area.
- Well appointed studio style apartment, with its own terrace close to the Cite
- Modern, comfortable with everything we needed. Great location close enough to the castle (5 mins from the main gate) but with a quiet, private feel. Owner/manager couldn’t have been more helpful. Made us feel welcome, gave great advice and even a lift back to the airport. The bar a couple of doors down did great pizza and drinks and had an amazing view.
- Clean, comfortable, modern accommodation, only a 5 minute walk from the medieval cite, the perfect choice for a short stay.Very helpful and friendly owner.
- Modern apartment located 5 minutes walk from the historic old town. Secure parking and entry. The owner has a very friendly dog. Jean Luc was very friendly and willing to offer advice on sightseeing and restaurants.
Apartments Les 5 LYS – Quartier La Bastide
The apartments have a flat-screen TV and city views. There is a kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. The private bathroom has a bath or shower and also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a fireplace and bed linen.Both Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is and Toulouse-Blagnac Airport are under 74.6 miles from the property, and Carcassonne Train Station is less than a 5-minute walk away. Free public parking is available nearby.
- No fuss check in or out. Quiet location but perfect location. Fell in love with Carcassonne.
- Location, convenience to restaurants and train station
The room was enormous, high ceilings and very clean.
Located in a quiet area. The bed was very comfortable.
Didn’t meet host.
Electronic access worked ok once we found apartment.
Free Parking address was impossible to find. Pay parking was ok. A fair way from apartment entrance.
Coffee machine was adequate, minimal supplies and no milk.
Fridge and jug where much appreciated.
- The apartment was much bigger than expected and well-appointed. Very clean. Comfy bed. Quiet area. Will book again.
The apartment will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a seating area. The fully equipped kitchen includes an oven, stovetop, dishwasher and microwave. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.Carcassonne Airport is located 2.5 miles from the property. The property offers free parking.
- THE location was superb, 5 mins walk up the hill into the castle and 10-15min walk into centre of town. Large bedroom and Bathroom with separate toilet, clean tidy and comfortable
- The whole apartment was great. There was soap for the dishwasher and laundry. Olive oil and vinegar for cooking. Nice touches for travellers. Michele gave us excellent tips for Carcassonne area. She is super friendly, speaks very good English and provided superb service.
- Excellent location for exploring the old and new town centres. With advice from our wonderful host we ate out at really nice places and enjoyed good food. There are provisions available in the street also like espresso, bread, butter and wine.
- Excellent location and accommodation. Perfect host, very helpful
- Absolutely fabulous place to stay, location was amazing and our lovely hostess could not have done anymore for us. Exceptionally accommodating even taking us back to the airport. Highly recommended.
L’appartement de Carca
This 2-bedroom apartment includes 2 bathrooms equipped with a bath or shower. The kitchen has a dishwasher and an oven.Cavayere Lake is 3.9 miles from the apartment, while Carcassonne Town Hall is 250 feet away. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 2.5 miles from L’appartement de Carca.
- Awesome apartment!!! The apartment was lovely with every amenity. It was a block away from the center square Le Carnot and an easy walk to the old walled city of Carcassonne. The hostess who met us was extremely friendly and helpful and gave us her number for any questions. I would definitely stay in the apartment if we return to Carcassonne.
- Living area and kitchen were spacious. Apartment much nicer than photograph on Booking.com. Very good location.
- Beautiful well equipped large apartment greeted by host , best place we have ever stayed , will love to return in the near future , there is a small spiral staircase to the apartment with may affect people with poor mobility but we loved it.
- Massive flat, next to a bakery, very close to main square and a short walk to all attractions, river and canal.
- It was easy to find the area of this accommodation but we had to ring to find the actual entrance. There was very good communication from the owner prior to arrival and he was there to meet us, give keys etc. The place was large, bright and right in the middle of everything, though nicely quiet at night.
There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with an oven and microwave.Carcassone is 13 miles from the apartment, while Ax-les-Thermes is 30 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 12 miles away.
- The host met us on arrival. He was very friendly and helpful and showed us where everything was. The apartment had a bedroom, lounge / diner, kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen was fully equipped including a washing machine. Plenty of free and secure off road parking. Only 5 to 10 minutes walk into the town centre but in a quiet road with no through traffic so very peaceful.
- I liked that Albert came to the street and found me and gave me directions, as I drove past the property and he found me a short distance away. Then I knew where he was and parking was easy on the property. There are stairs, but that was OK. He showed me how to get into the property and then took me on a tour of the apartment – Wow, it was wonderful. A big lounge with large bedroom, then kitchen, seperate toilet and lovely bathroom. The view of the sunset was glorious. The place was clean, with a fully equipped kitchen and comfortable seating and various styles of lighting. Great Wifi. Lovely.
- Great location- just away from the centre of Limoux but only a (less than) ten minute walk through gardens and a scenic bridge. Fab to get a whole apartment so inexpensively.
- Quiet location within walking distance of the city centre – spacious accommodation with secure parking -friendly helpful host
I liked everything about it. Albert was friendly without being intrusive. It was a quiet relaxing place in a good area of Limoux. It was also near the station which was handy for day trips.
Albert provided water in the fridge for us. There was also wine if you wanted to buy some. Toiletries were included along with tea and coffee.
The weather was also brilliant.
Top Apartments In Preixan Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Preixan Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Preixan Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Preixan Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!