10 Best Apartments To Stay In Prapoutel Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Prapoutel Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Prapoutel Rhône-alps:
Kyph des 7 Laux
A dishwasher and an oven can be found in the kitchen. Towels and bed linen are available in this apartment. There is a private bathroom with a bath.Ski equipment hire is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing. Grenoble is 14.3 miles from Kyph des 7 Laux, while L’Alpe-d’Huez is 62.1 miles by car from the property. You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Grenoble – Isère Airport is 32.9 miles away.
- L’appartement en RDC est très bien situé aux pieds des pistes. Il est très bien équipé avec de l’électroménager neuf, 2 salles d’eau, le tout très propre. Il possède une terrasse qui permet de déjeuner dehors. A l’intérieur, un espace dédié aux skis et comble du luxe des casiers chauffants pour les chaussures. Nous avons été très bien accueillis par les propriétaires qui habitent tout près. Nous avons passé un excellent séjour et reviendrons avec plaisir.
- Très bon accueil de la part des propriétaires. Propreté irréprochable. Situation idéale près des pistes. Idéal pour une famille de 5 personnes. Tout est bien pensé pour se sentir comme à la maison.
- Des hôtes extrêmement sympathiques et attentifs, un appartement idéalement équipé.
- L’accueil, l’emplacement, les équipements à disposition la terrasse
- L’appartement est vraiment très bien équipé et tres confortable.
les 7 laux immobilier services
The accommodation comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with mountain views. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, microwave and fridge. A stovetop is also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Les 7 laux immobilier services features free WiFi in the common areas.Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant. There is a spa centre 150 feet from the property.The property has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment hire and bike hire are available. You can play tennis at the property, and the area is popular for skiing. The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Aix-les-Bains is 40.4 miles from les 7 laux immobilier services, while Grenoble is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- For a ski trip, this location exceeded our expectations! The price is very fair, the appartement was ideal for 4 persons, excellent location on the ski slope and at 50 meters of the skilift. Gathering the keys was very easy, they arranged ski-passes for us and we got a 20% discount for hiring skiing materials (which was located in the same building, which was very nice). The appartment was nice, spaceous, and the kitchen was very well equipped.
great location next to main skilift
nice new, cosy appartment
easy parking below the building
Accueil chaleureux des hôtes. Logement très grand, très fonctionnel et très bien équipé. Situation géographique au pied des pistes dans un très bel environnement. Au calme.
Nous reviendrons certainement.
La disponibilité de l’agence de location
La facilité d’accès de l’appartement par le le garage, la proximité du restaurant, du télésiège
- Le coin sympathique, jolie place calme, les equipements, le rez de chaussee ideal avec enfants en bas age, restaurant proche
Village vacances du Haut-Bréda aux 7 Laux
The apartments have a modern design, and the kitchenette is equipped with a microwave and a fridge. Each apartment has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can enjoy regional meals including raclette in the privacy of a Finnish chalet, available for private hire. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at the Village de Vacances du Haut Breda.Wi-Fi access is available in public areas of the residence, and there is a TV room and a library. There is also a children’s club on site.Free private parking is possible at the residence and Grenoble Train Station is 32.3 miles away.
L’accueil par le personnel très prévenant
Le studio bien équipé
Le rapport qualité/prix
La station du Pleynet : vue magnifique sur le massif. Supers pistes ( et aussi hors domaine) .
- l’accueil tres agreable gentilesse et sourire !
- La situation géographique, les jeux pour enfants à proximité.
- .Le personnel est très accueillant. Très bon rapport qualité prix.
- Location proche des pistes de ski et acceuil très chaleureux
- L’accueil par le personnel très prévenant
Résidence Le Pleynet
The residence offers self-catering apartments and studios with private bathrooms, mountain views and TV.The kitchenettes provided allow guests to prepare their own meals. Supermarkets, bars and restaurants can be found 1,000 feet away.The property is situated in the region of Les Sept Laux Winter Sports Resort. A ski school and child-care centre are situated just 1,000 feet away.
No reviews yet.
Les Hauts de la Drayre
All apartments have a balcony, a valley view and an equipped kitchenette. There is a private bathroom fitted with a bath or a shower.Amenities including a supermarket are available within 350 feet of the property. The local area is popular for skiing in winter and cycling in summer. Ski storage is available at the property for free.The property is an hour’s drive from the centre of Grenoble, while Grenoble Airport is 60.3 miles away. Grenoble Train Station is 34.2 miles from the property.
- The balcony was great for storing stuff we coldn´t fit in the apartment. The bathroom was really spacey, especially if compared to the rest of the apartment. And it was a cheap apartment as well, and it was only a short walk away from the escalators that took us to the lift station.
- The view from the balcony is great. It’d be a good value for money for those who are not looking for comfort.
- Nice town, nice views, property 10 min walk from ski lift.
- Very cheap, good location, very helpful staff. Still had a great holiday.
I stayed here for two weeks, the first I was solo and then my friends joined me in the second week. The staff were absolutely fantastic, really happy to help and recognised me whenever I went to reception and we chatted about my holiday as it’s unusual to do two weeks!
The apartment was perfect size for 3 people (we had the 4 person studio). I probably wouldn’t suggest 4 people unless you’re all really cosy! I had a minor problem with dust allergy from the bedding (woolly blankets) but I always bring antihistamines so that wasn’t a problem.
The apartment was extremely close to the centre with our ski hire and the main shop so that was super convenient! They also provide a laundrette which was handy and also very close to the apartment.
The covered free parking was super close to the apartment too and therebwerebalawaysbplenty of spaces although we did go off peak.
Terres de France – Appart’Hotel le Splendid
Terres de France – Appart’Hotel la Splendid have a living room with a sofa bed and an LCD TV. The kitchenettes are equipped with a fridge, dishwasher and a microwave.Guests can explore the Rhône-Alpes region and the Terres de France – Appart’Hotel la Splendid is an ideal base for local hiking trails.
- Great room and great facilities. Staff very helpful
the building/surroundings, the view are majestic
the apartment is OK, kitchen well equiped, shower OK
- The location is a good compromise in between closeness to the mountains and to the city center to enjoy restaurants and bars at night
- Reception was very good as we arrived later than we planned, we called the hotel when we realised we were going to be late and they could not have been more helpful.
- The hotel is pretty old but full of character and in good shape. Our apartment was quite small but value for money. The kitchen needed to be more equipped, in fact we always ate out. Having said that, there are very good restaurants at a short walking distance from the hotel, which can be accessed both from the front door leading to the parking and the back door leading to a public garden and eventually to the center. On the whole this was a pleasant stay.
There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchenette equipped with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is featured. JeanFranc features free WiFi throughout the property.Courchevel is 62.8 miles from JeanFranc, while Les Deux Alpes is 66.5 miles away. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 50.3 miles from JeanFranc.
Etre comme à la maison. Le calme, confort, la vue, la literie. La gentillesse de nos proprietaires.
Beaucoup de randonnées à faire. De très jolis villages et une très jolie auberge où manger une bonne raclette “Auberge du Nemoz”.
Merci à tous les deux pour votre gentillesse, vos petites attentions à notre arrivée. Je vous souhaite une bonne continuation et la réalisation de la suite de vos projets, Bien à vous . Valérie
- Françoise et Jean sont des hôtes absolument charmants, avec qui il nous a été très agréable de nouer une trop courte relation d’amitié. Ils nous ont offert le plaisir de nous associer à une promenade productive dans les vignobles environnants. Un accueil en tous points exceptionnel !
petit week-end de dernière minute, une très agréable découverte, un lieu parfait, des hôtes très charmants!
une vue incroyable sur la montagne,
un logement spacieux et tout confort
- Excellent accueil des propriétaires qui sont à notre écoute et très disponibles. Appartement très propre, bien décoré, au calme, chambres spacieuses, sans vis à vis et avec vue imprenable sur les montagnes.
- Des gens vraiment charmants et à l ecoute de leurs hotes
- Etre comme à la maison. Le calme, confort, la vue, la literie. La gentillesse de nos proprietaires.
Les Balcons De Recoin – Chamrousse
Apartments can accommodate up to 6 people and they feature a living room with an LCD TV, DVD player and stereo. The kitchenettes include a dishwasher, microwave and hotplates.Grenoble Golf Club is located 16.8 miles from this residence and Grenoble Train Station is 18.6 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- The manager was very friendly and responsive to some issues we raised. Location is perfect. Apartment is comfortable.
Very close to lift. nice view from 2nd floor and cosy terrace with a lot of sunlight.
Even though Wifi is not available in the room, (3G is also weaker at the mountain) we could use public Wifi and no problem.
- Lovely appartment well furnished and decorated. Excellant kitchenette fully equiped .
- Amazing location with close proximity to the main ski lifts. Quiet area but sufficiently lively to have a nice evening in Chamrousse. Nice to be able to park in front of the residence. Good heating and shower !
Très bon accueil
Kitchenette très bien équipée
TV + chaîne Hifi
Belle vue + terrasse agréable
Appart’Hotel La Perle de L’Oisans
Each accommodation features a flat-screen TV and a balcony. Private bathrooms include a shower, bath and hairdryer. You can enjoy a mountain and garden view from each apartment. Most apartments feature a fireplace and balcony.You can prepare meals using the provided kitchen, which is equipped with a dishwasher and a microwave.Other facilities include a games room, ski storage, laundry facilities, a solarium and a children’s playground. A hammam and beauty treatments are also available at an extra cost. Activities in the surrounding area include mini-golf, boules and skiing.Grenoble is a 40-minute drive away and Saint Geoirs Airport is located 38.5 miles away. The property offers free private parking. A paid shuttle can be requested to the airport or train station.
- Very welcoming on arrival and clear understanding of where everything was and how to order bread etc. Very large apartment with all equipment you could need. Bathrobes etc added a very upmarket touch and the spa was an added bonus.
Very friendly staff.
Bread and pastries delivered every morning.
Great location with beautiful view.
Great spa and outdoor area inclusive of free use of BBQ.
- The rare example of paying attention to all the the details. Confort, good taste, good quality everywhere. Whatever high rank hotel could learn from it. Our respect to those who run this place.
- Booked this as a last-minute trip to the Alps and could not have been happier! The view is absolutely incredible. We ate dinner overlooking the mountains, valley and waterfall every night. The staff (Sabrina and Stephane) are wonderful — so friendly, helpful and enthusiastic. All the little things – from the BBQ and wine/beer bar in the backyard, to the children’s play area and mini-golf, to the free laundry and fresh bread delivery in the mornings made this a perfect stay with our three young children. We stayed in the one-bedroom apartment – it was very clean, comfortable and well-stocked. The hiking recommendations we received from Sabrina were perfect. We only wish we could have stayed longer, and are hoping to return in the wintertime for skiing!
- We arrived late in the evening but this was no problem. After a morning of ski we could still take a shower, thanks!
Résidence les Silènes
Units include a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, coffee machine and electric tea pot. Some units have a dining area and/or a balcony.Les Tufs Ski Lift is 1.7 miles from Résidence les Silènes, while Grand Paul Ski Lift is 2.2 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Prapoutel Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!