10 Best Apartments To Stay In Poueyferré Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Poueyferré Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Poueyferré Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poueyferré Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poueyferré Midi-Pyrénées. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Poueyferré Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Poueyferré Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Poueyferré Midi-pyrénées:
Zénitude Hôtel-Résidences l’Acacia Lourdes
The modern studios and apartments offer free WiFi, a balcony and a flat-screen TV. The kitchenettes include a microwave, fridge and dishwasher.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at Acacia Résidence. After breakfast, you can relax on the terrace or use the free WiFi provided at the reception.Lourdes Train Station is 0.6 miles from this residence and free public parking is available on site.
- Good location about 15/20 minutes walk into town, quiet, roomy accommodation, free parking. Swimming pool, which we didn’t use, it was raining! Property could use a bit of Tlc, but overall the stay was good.
- Free big parking, finally fast wifi not only on reception. Finally they hired english speaking receptionist. Easy to find location.
- View from the balcony is good , kitchen is equipped with induction stove
- It was a good location, close to Sanctuary , nice room ( smaller than on pictures but very well equipped). You can find there everything what you need to make your stay like at home. Nice and clean bathroom and towels.
- Nice sized apartment and well stocked. Great value for money.
Résidence du Soleil
Each air-conditioned and soundproofed studio is equipped with satellite channels on a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchenette. A buffet breakfast is served daily. Daily cleaning and linen change can be requested at an extra cost.Restaurants, bar and shops are at close access to Résidence du Soleil. It is only a 10-minute walk to the Grotto and the Basilicas.Free parking is provided. It is a 6-minute drive from the N21.
The apartment was extremely well set up and situated in an beautiful stone square surrounded by olive groves Make sure you reserve a place for parking with the owner. This place will not disappoint A+++
Lovely little cafes and restaurants close by the locals are helpful and friendly.
- For money wise it’s good hotel to stay walking distance to church
- Room is clean and spacious. The kitchen is in good size. Staff are friendly and helpful. When my train to Paris was cancelled due to SNCF strikes, the male night shift receptionist assisted me to organise alternative transport and accommodation. There is a publuc bus nearby to the grotto. Walking to the grotto is about 10 miinutes.
- The location and the size of the rooms, including the bathroom.
- Soniya& Christopher both excellent customer service
- The apartment was extremely well set up and situated in an beautiful stone square surrounded by olive groves Make sure you reserve a place for parking with the owner. This place will not disappoint A+++
Zenitude Hôtel – Résidences Les Jardins de Lourdes
Each air-conditioned accommodation has a private bathroom. Other hotel facilities include a sauna and a hammam at an extra cost, as well as meeting rooms and luggage storage.At Les Jardins de Lourdes, a continental breakfast is served in the morning and guests can also use a fully equipped kitchenette with a dishwasher and a microwave.The hotel is located between Lourdes Sanctuary and Lourdes city hall, and close to the lift enabling to access the Sanctuary. Lourdes Train Station is a 5-minute drive away. The property offers parking at an extra cost.
- A lovely little place. Accommodating staff and an excellent breakfast.
Has a kitchenette with all utensils needed
Big and clean rooms
Sauna and hammam rooms available
Location is a 10 minute walk away from the Sanctuary
- Just great I checked in late . There was safe box with keys in it and the staffs really helpful . Location is just what I needed near La Grotte .
- Location was excellent. Rooms were quiet and well laid out. As apartment rooms they offered us the chance to cook instead of eat out.
We stay 3 nights in this hotel, the accomodation is good, for this price which is really low compared to other hotel. The room is very big, you have all you need, their is a separation of the bedroom (without door) and the living room with sofa and dining table.. it has a separate kitchen so when you cook it will not be smelly in the entire apartment. Equipment is complete they even have dishwasher, microwave and cofee maker. On our stay their is no one who clean the room but it doesnt matter, after all they provide you with a broom and dustpan.
They have a parking space also which is great, just dont come back late or else the parking is full.
Location is great ,its not so close to the basilique but just 6mins by walk.
Surely, would be happy to stay again here on our future lourdes trip.
Maison Saint Matteo
Each apartment at Maison Saint Matteo includes a seating area with a TV as well as a bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and toilet.There is also an equipped kitchenette and a dining area. Restaurants can be found in the surroundings.The property is located a 15-minute walk from Lourdes Train Station and offers free private parking.
- Nothing, extremely basic, lots of stAirs, basement room. Looks nothing like the pictures. The door s don’t fit the doorways. Great big gaps under the under the door. Dampness to the beds, awful communal areas. Extra charge for bedlinen at 5 euros per person. Not a good deal. Don’t book.
- It was a great stay for the whole family including 2 young boys. The owner was brilliant and very welcoming. We arrived quite late and she kept in close contact. Apartment is very close to the grotto/sanctuary. We will definitely stay again.
- Close to the basilica and free parking by roadside. Good internet.
- Most helpful host and super value of accommodation is worth the stay.
- Great location for visiting the Lourdes Grotto and other attractions. Parking outside the door when we were there off peak.
Odalys City Lourdes Lorda
The residence features studios and apartments for up to 4 people. Each accommodation is air-conditioned and comes with a lounge and sofa bed, a kitchenette, a bathroom and an LCD TV.The lounge bar at Odalys City Lourdes Lorda is the ideal place to share a drink at the end of the day, and Le Patio restaurant offers a terrace.
The apartment was big enough to accommodate 4 people.
Cleaning services was good.
- we had a very large one room app had everything you needed— also dishwasher which e never used… Not too far to the Grotto,,, good heater in bathroom to dry our clothes as it rained every day we were there …
- Staff friendliness, close to amenities, rooms reasonably clean
- Location, free car park, spacious apartment, daily room cleaning, friendly staff
- Perfect location and very friendly staff. Clean and comfortable with facilities for independent travelers or pilgrims.
- The apartment was big enough to accommodate 4 people.
Résidence Les Marquises
All the apartments are furnished with a kitchenette, ensuite facilities and a seating area. They offer panoramic views over the mountains.Guests have access to free Wi-Fi at the reception and free parking is available on site. Hiking, rafting and mountain biking are just some of the activities on offer nearby. A washing machine and clothes dryer are also available with an extra cost.
- The location was lovely,in the village of Aspin en lavidan. The views of the mountains were beautiful.
- The swimming pool and the proximity to Lourdes and Gavarnie
- Quiet little village, but very close to Lourdes and good spot to discover the mountains.
Self catering facilities were good.
Staff were helpful – relocated us when we found the duplex not suitable.
Swimming pool excellent.
Nearby access to the Voire Vert Lourdes – Argeles-Gazost (although not very easy).
- Le calme de l’hébergement et son bon agencement.
Appart’hôtel – Résidence la Closeraie
Each air-conditioned and soundproofed apartment is equipped with satellite channels on a flat-screen TV. All apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette and are serviced by a lift. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Local leisure activities include hiking, golf and canoeing. The hotel’s multilingual staff can organise tours in the area such as Pyrenean Cirque de Gavarnie and the Massabielle Grotto.Résidence La Closeraie provides secure parking and a shuttle service to the sanctuaries is located in front of the residence.
Beside train station, we arrived late, easy check-in at night.
Spacious rooms and clean.
Very satisfied with stay and staff are helpful and professional.
- Simple, clean accommodation in good location. Staff were pleasant & helpful. Adequate kitchenette facilities & included continental breakfast was good.
- Nice little kitchenette, and big window that opened for fresh air.
- The room size is good and the toilet & shower was OK!
- This the second time we stayed here. The apartel is next to the train station which was very convenient for us.
- Beside train station, we arrived late, easy check-in at night.
Le Logis du Pic Du Midi
All units come with a patio with garden views, a kitchenette with a dishwasher and an oven, and a private bathroom with shower. A microwave and coffee machine are also provided.The apartment has a grill.A terrace is available for guests to use at Le Logis du Pic Du Midi.House of Sainte Bernadette is half a mile from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 6 miles from Le Logis du Pic Du Midi.
- Un apartamento amplio a un precio razonable. Todo nuevo y en una buena ubicación. Muy recomendable.
- L’appartement était très agréable. La tranquillité régnait dans cette bâtisse. L’accueil est parfait.
- localisation, la cour intérieure avec jardin, le lit bébé mis à disposition, équipements neufs
- Très bien situé dans un quartier calme avec un jardin magnifique et pittoresque ; l’appartement est très bien équipé et décoré avec beaucoup de goût.
- De huiskamer , techniek niet optimal (radio en magnetron oven werken niet optimaal
This residence offers fully-equipped apartments that can accommodate up to 6 people. All suites include a kitchen, a bathroom with bath, separate toilet and a terrace overlooking the mountains.Built in 2006, Residence Foch is ideal for all types of visitors such as the pilgrims in the area to visit the sanctuary and the lovely Pyrenees Mountains.A free car park is available with over 100 spaces.
- Residence Foch is a good place to stay with your family – also for families with kids. The service was nice (2 years ago) and it is located not in the city center but also a good place.
- Cannot fault the place and also the sweet receptionist she was great
- The breakfast was super.In the evening and early in morning. There is no body on counter at reception.
A Very good customer services. Friendly staff.
Good location near the town hall, the market. Lots of shops and restaurants around. A bakery nearby for fresh bread in the morning.
- relatively spacious and newly floored and new doors
Appart’hôtel Saint Jean
All of the heated rooms at Appart’hôtel Saint Jean have a private bathroom, and a kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave.A continental buffet breakfast is served in the morning. Various stores and restaurants can be found in the surroundings.There is a public parking in front of Appart’hôtel Saint Jean. The train station is 0.7 miles away.
- The location is very good and is central to all amenities .
- Staff were friendly, the place was clean. Facilitates basic. Value for money. The room was cleaned regularly and towels changed daily. Location was excellent … just a 10 min walk to the Grotto.
- It was a perfect location for what we looking for and easy walking distance to the Santuary ! The staff were friendly and helpful and the most important part of all it’s that the allow us to check in early, as we were really tired after traveling for 14 hours with my mum who is about 80year old ! The view from the hotel was super ! We enjoyed every single day
- Property is in a great location. The staff are friendly and efficient especially at check-in. It’s lovely having a bathroom and not just a shower. Beds are comfortable. TV reception and choice of channels disappointing. Wifi free and easy to use.
Good location, on the flat from the Domain. Very friendly staff. Remember to ask for your box of cooling utensils/crockery.
We gave stayed here at least 6 times over the last few years and will return again.
Top Apartments In Poueyferré Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Poueyferré Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Poueyferré Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Poueyferré Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!