10 Best Apartments To Stay In Pos Chiquito – Top Hotel Reviews
Pos Chiquito is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Pos Chiquito. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pos Chiquito. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pos Chiquito. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Pos Chiquito right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Pos Chiquito with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Pos Chiquito:
Sea Breeze Apartments
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. ea Breeze Apartments is located in Pos Chiquito, 10 minutes drive from Queen Beatrix International Airport. It features free airport shuttle and a furnished terrace with swimming pool and jacuzzi. The apartments and studios offer free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, flat-screen TV and kitchenware with microwave, stove and fridge. The patios are furnished and the bathrooms are private and come with shower. Guests can find several meal options in the area. just 200 feet away is a grocery store There is an Aru bus Bus Stop 1,500 feet away. Sea Breeze Apartments also offers help with renting a car. In the lounge area surrounded by the garden, guests can use the connections for their electronic devices.These apartments and studios are 6.2 miles from Oranjestad (Capital) and 300 feet from Mangel Halto Beach. Palm Island is 1.2 miles away. Baby beach is 10 KM away. 300 Meters away from the complex is a public walking and cycling park that leads all the way to Oranjestad.
Mangel Halto Beach is considered one of the best snorkeling areas on the island.
- The studio was comfortable. The property provided for a relaxing atmosphere with chairs, lounges, a small pool and an outdoor jacuzzi. It was a short walk to the beach. The owners were nice. They even provided my transportation from and to the airport.
- Location and host were amazing. Everyone else staying there was so friendly, relaxed, down to earth. A hugely pleasant experience.
- The Hotel and amenities are great and safe. And it’s central to many places around in Aruba.
- The best snorkelling spot just in front of the hotel.
- Cómo tal el diseño del hotel, la piscina la sala de descansó/lectura el jacuzzi
Located 11 miles from Eagle Beach and 11 miles from Palm-Eagle Beach, Easylife Aruba offers accommodations in Savaneta. Easylife Aruba features views of the garden and is 9 miles from Oranjestad. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen has an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. A TV is featured.Queen Beatrix Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cataleya – Aruba Vacation Apartments
One of our best sellers in Oranjestad! Featuring air conditioning, Cataleya – Aruba Vacation Apartments offers accommodations in Oranjestad. Eagle Beach is 2.5 miles from the property.All units have a sitting area. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also available. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Towels are provided.Palm-Eagle Beach is 3.5 miles from Cataleya. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Great location for walking in to town. Great hosts.
- Very central location in Oranjestad, but it also means you are a bit further away from the big beaches (you can cycle to there, take rental car or bus)
Tanya is awesome. She explained us everything regarding the apt and the neighborhood. The apt is everything we needed, cute, comfy and clean. Well located near by great restaurants such as Driftwood, Italy in the World, Que Pasa? and many others. We are city people, so we took buses pretty much everywhere, to the butterfly farm, to mangel halto very easy and cheap. Except to go in land, we explored in land by ATV with Kini Kini tours. There is a beach within 10-15 min walking from the apt, called Surfside Beach. Just bring sunblock and towels, you can rent 2 chairs and sun umbrella at surfside beach bar for $15 and spent the whole day there.
I highly recommend staying at Cataleya, and if i’m coming back to the island again, i’ll def stay here.
- It was just perfect! Clean and comfortable! Tanya is very kind and help us with everything we need. I really recommend it
- The apartment was spacious and clean. The amenities were nice and we felt welcomed from the second we walked in. Tanya was a great host and was super responsive, even going out of her way to deliver the keys well in advance of the normal check-in time. She was also super helpful in giving us some recommendations from a local perspective, as we had a great meal and saw an amazing sunset thanks in large part to these recs! I would absolutely stay here again, as the location is very central but the neighborhood is quiet and very local, making you feel like you’re away from all the tourist trips near the port area.
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Sebrina’s Resort is located in Noord, just 2.3 miles from Eagle Beach. Palm-Eagle Beach is 2.1 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a dining area and sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit.Sebrina’s Resort also includes a terrace.Oranjestad is 1.8 miles from Sebrina’s Resort. Queen Beatrix Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- I liked the clean appt. The windy patio. The friendly dog we named him bul (for bully ☺) and naomi is just the best manager. I liked he pool with the big yellow floating duck. I had a lovely stay at sebrinas
- The room was like an efficiency apartment and the “resort” was quant and cozy. The set up really reminded me of Melrose Place if you are familiar w/that show. The owner was super nice and genuine. My six year old daughter took to her young children immediately and they played together for the duration of our 24 hour visit there. It was like visiting good friends because of the inviting and welcoming atmosphere of the owner and the hotel.
- Write up saying “luxury” apartments…it is anything but luxury. This is where you go if you can’t afford anything else…second thought…save up and wait. Safe was broken, windows didn’t lock, door handles fall off in your hand, literally backs up to run down house with laundry on the line, way off location and GECKOS CRAWLING AROUND OUR BEDROOM!!!!!! Refused to refund. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
The bed of the master room was SUPER !
I slept very well the 3 nights.
I got an upgraded room.
The check in was very fast. Also my late check out without any charge.
Thank you so much, Naomi !!
- The room was comfortable once we bought some bug spray and got rid of them all as soon as we arrived. Nice that it was off the main area of Aruba. It was quiet when the dogs weren’t barking from everywhere. The host was very nice. Only saw her once though as we were busy and they aren’t always in the office. This was fine as we were self sufficient.
Located in Oranjestad, Juanedu Suites offers an outdoor pool and fitness center. Eagle Beach is 4 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided.Juanedu Suites also includes a terrace.Palm-Eagle Beach is 4.4 miles from Juanedu Suites. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The room had a perfect size. Everything was really really clean, indoor and outdoor!!!! Beds where made and rooms cleaned everyday. Pool had a perfect size. Staff of Juanedu was really really friendly. Parking just in front of the complex. really nice gym. We will certainly go back to Juanedu. it’s a lovely place
- I love this hotel because it was and is as it is advertised!!!! The rooms are cleaned and sanitized everyday. This I saw for myself and I appreciated this very much!!! The pool is clean, the entire facility is very clean, very family friendly and extremely. The parking is safe and the neighborhood is also very safe. A very good value for your money!!!!!! It is also very close to the Hospital if you are coming to Aruba for medical reasons. The facility is also very accessible if you are impaired in anyway. The owners and staff are very friendly and courteous. Should you need a rental they can also arrange this for you at an excellent fee. This place is a really good value for your money.
- The staff is always willing to make you feel really comfortable. It is a new place very clean, great pool as there are just few rooms. You can drive to all beautiful beaches from there.
- Juanedu Suites is located very close to downtown and the staff are excellent. They will help you with everything and anything you need. I’ll definitely be coming back
- Easy access, own kitchen including basic facilities. Cleanliness and friendly staff.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Cadushi Apartments is located in Oranjestad. Eagle Beach is 3.3 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also featured. Every unit has a private bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided.Cadushi Apartments also includes a barbecue.Palm-Eagle Beach is 4.2 miles from Cadushi Apartments. Queen Beatrix Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- This place was such a gem to find in Aruba! My coworker and I stumbled upon this place and were more than happy to stay and enjoy how the locals live.
- Air conditioner worked great and nice to have ice maker on fridge and the satellite tv
- location was good. The place was clean. John was helpful. The furniture was comfortable. Maid service was fine.
Open design. Comfortable bed. Spacious bathroom with nice shower.
Staff is very courteous and accommodating. We arrived and departed at very off hours and staff readily accommodated us. Communication with the property was excellent – proactive, professional, and courteous.
- It was OK. Some reasonable restaurants close to the beach
Pos Chiquito Luxury Apartment
Pos Chiquito Luxury Apartment offers accommodations in Savaneta, 9 miles from Eagle Beach and 9 miles from Palm-Eagle Beach. Pos Chiquito Luxury Apartment features views of the garden and is 7 miles from Oranjestad. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.An oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available. Other facilities at Pos Chiquito Luxury Apartment include an outdoor pool.Queen Beatrix Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mirhar Studio Apartment
One of our best sellers in Savaneta! Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Mirhar Studio Apartment is located in Savaneta, just 9 miles from Eagle Beach. Palm-Eagle Beach is 10 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a dining area and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a refrigerator and stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit. Towels are featured.Mirhar Studio Apartment also includes a terrace.Oranjestad is 7 miles from Mirhar Studio Apartment. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- My flight had been delayed and I arrived at the property around 10pm instead of 5pm. Miriam and Giovanni were waiting for me. They were very friendly. They gave me a tour of the property and the keys to my own private entrance. The next morning I received the keys to they’re rental car. Miriam told me if I needed anything to just let her know. In conclusion I had a great time and would definitely book and/ or recommend this property. Missing Aruba Already! 🙂
really beatifull cozy apartment, with a nice outdoor area with BBQ
host was amazing and they went beyond what you would expect to make our vacations even better
- Nice and clean, lovely staff and very comfortable bed
- very pleasant and convenient.It haf everything we needed
- The apartment was very beautiful and clean. We had our privacy and enjoyed 4 nights in the apartment. It’s possible to rent a car so we rented one and that was an amazing trip! Thanks to Miriam and Giovanni, we felt very comfortable.
One of our top picks in Oranjestad.Located a 5-minute drive from Eagle Beach, Solar Villa offers an outdoor swimming pool and tropical gardens. Central Oranjestad is just a 3-minute drive away.All rooms have a private bathroom and shower, toiletries, flat screen tv, air conditioning, mini fridge/ fridge, free Wi-Fi and daily basic cleaning service. The Deluxe king studio and one bedroom apartments are our only units with kitchenette and cooking utensils. Each colourful air-conditioned room at Solar Villa is cleaned daily and features free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private patio.Solar Villa is eco-friendly producing part of it’s energy consumption by Solar Panels. Low energy consumption appliances, water efficient products and a water recycling system are in place. The gardens feature flowers, aloe, palm trees, sour sap, grape and passion fruit plants are watered by this recycled water.Solar Villa is within 1.2 miles of shops, restaurants and bars in Oranjestad. Druif beach 4 minutes drive or 20 min walking, eagle beach is 6 minute drive away and Palm Beach a 10 minutes drive away. Aruba Reina Beatrix International Airport is 3.1 miles away. The property offers free on-site parking.
- The hosts were great, the rooms are nice, and the common area is warm and inviting!
- Nice owners,nice pool area. A bit far from beach and downtown if u dont rent a car but no biggy.we like to walk😉
- The place is cozy and has a character, and the rooms are comfortable.
- Was a great stay at the solar villa, room and outside by the pool was clean, the owners of solar villa where great, excellent service.
- Everything simple and clean, wi fi worked, and staff was friendly. Pool decent too.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Camacuri Apartments is just a 10-minute walk from Nikki Beach and features an outdoor pool, lush gardens and a terrace with BBQ facilities. Each studio and apartment has free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned Camacuri apartments and studios feature functional décor, garden views and flat-screen cable TVs. Each one has a well-equipped kitchenette or kitchen with a stove, fridge and coffee machine.National and international restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk of the Camacuri Apartments. Shops and bars can be found in central Oranjestad, a 20-minute walk away.The Camacuri’s tour desk can arrange activities including fishing, windsurfing, diving and snorkeling. The famous Eagle Beach is a 10-minute drive away, and Reina Beatrix International Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
- Quiet and relaxing location. The apartment had all the basic facilities we required, the staff were very friendly, waiting late for us on arrival when our flight was delayed and always happy to book a taxi or provide advice. The apartments are a 5-10 minute walk from Surfside beach and approx. 20 minute walk from Oranjestad but it was nice to be set apart from the action, and walking along the beach to get to the town was always enjoyable.
Staff are welcoming and helpful.
Location is good.
Good WIFI connectivity.
- The host were nice. Privacy was also nice. Courtyard is nice needs to be mowed.
quiet surrounding and quick taxi service.
kind desk persons and helpfull
The host (Hans) was warm, welcoming and very helpfull. He suggested where to rent a car and even dropped us of at the Market place to have lunch.
The appartment has a nice pool with waterfall. And there is a vending machine where we could buy a variety of drinks.
Top Apartments In Pos Chiquito Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Pos Chiquito to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Pos Chiquito but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Pos Chiquito. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!