10 Best Apartments To Stay In Port d’Addaia Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Port d’Addaia Menorca is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Port d’Addaia Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port d’Addaia Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port d’Addaia Menorca. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Port d’Addaia Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Port d’Addaia Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Port D’addaia Menorca:
White Sands Beach Club By Diamond Resorts
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, White Sands Beach Club By Diamond Resorts is located in Arenal d’en Castell, just 18 miles from Ciutadella. Sant Lluis is 13 miles from the property.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.White Sands Beach Club By Diamond R also includes a hot tub and outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You can play ping-pong at the property, and car rental is available. Cala Galdana is 13 miles from White Sands Beach Club By Diamond Resorts, and Mahón is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Lovely staff, beautiful location/view and exceptionally good value for money apartment.
- Great two bedroom apartament very clean and fully equipped. Staff very friendly. Beautiful pool with views. The area well kept. Very quiet in april, bar and restaurants nearby open only in the season. Close to the beach. Highly recommended.
- Comfortable beds, great views and spotlessly clean. One of the best equipped apartments we have stayed in with very friendly and helpful staff. Loved every moment of our stay despite a slight hiccup with the electrics which was quickly resolved. Cannot recommend this place highly enough, especially out of season when it was beautifully quiet.
- Stunning white houses with great view from any corner, yard with palmtrees, view from the terrace to the sea and pool, eco-friendly apartment and village, very convenient to live incl. all necessary amenities, lovely design of the apartment. We liked everything. P.S. special thanks for wine as a gift to my girlfriend for her birthday.
- Jacqueline sorted me out and made all the difference with the sea view apartment.
Las Belisas – Apartamentos
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Las Belisas – Apartamentos is located in Arenal d’en Castell. Ciutadella is 19 miles away.All units have a TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. A microwave and coffee machine are also featured. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Bed linen are available.Las Belisas – Apartamentos also includes an outdoor pool.Sant Lluis is 13 miles from Las Belisas – Apartamentos. Menorca Airport is 11 miles from the property.
We loved the fact Belisa was available if we needed her, and she remembered our family from last year!
We will almost certainly come back.
- Peaceful location, nice pool and gardens, friendly host and cats!
- We got lost on the bus and our host came out and picked us up. Very helpful as i had children who were becoming tired after the journey. The beach is a two minute walk and it’s huge! Clean apartment with a washing machine which is perfect when you have kids.
- Great location, lovely pool and garden, use of BBQ, very friendly host.
Belisa is a very friendly host. Her English is great and she is very accommodating.
The apartments are a very short walk to the beach and has two pools should you prefer a quieter place to relax.
The properties garden and plants are beautiful.
- We loved the fact Belisa was available if we needed her, and she remembered our family from last year!
Apartamentos Rocas Marinas
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. A beachfront apartment complex with great views of the Favaritx lighthouse, the Apartamentos Rocas Marinas offer an oasis of serenity near the port of Macaret in northern Menorca.A set of spacious villa-style buildings, whitewashed as is traditional, the Rocas Marinas complex overlook the crystal blue waters of the Mediterranean.Lounge around on the sun terrace, or cool off with a swim in the outdoor pool or a walk around the shaded grounds.Explore the local area, which is of interest to tourists and hikers alike.
- Quite. Easy parking. Very clean. Representative very helpful and tried to rectify some of the issues.
- Lovely peaceful setting glorious sea views excellent pool and gardens
- Staff went out of their way to assist us and made us feel ‘the customer is king’ that one only so seldom sees. Absolutely top marks here,
- Very quiet location, excellent views along the coastline. Easy parking.
La posizione della struttura è semplicemente fantastica, e affaccia direttamente sul mare.
Molto spaziosa e confortevole, è in una zona veramente molto tranquilla, essendo situata direttamente sulla scogliera.
Apartamentos Castell Sol
One of our top picks in Arenal d’en Castell.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Apartamentos Castell Sol is located in Arenal d’en Castell, just 18 miles from Ciutadella. Sant Lluis is 12 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a flat-screen TV. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a dining area and a kitchenette fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. A stovetop and kettle are also available. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub.Apartamentos Castell Sol also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Cala Galdana is 13 miles from Apartamentos Castell Sol. Menorca Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The hotel manager was a real gentleman! Hardly anyone around the pool.. sun stayed there until 8pm! 5 min walk to the crystal clear water beach! Midnight bar (until 5am) only a few minutes walk away! Thank you
- staff very friendly and helpful, location brilliant
- The view, the pool, the area, happy hour at the bar and the lovely gentleman who runs the place.
- Staff were amazing from start to finish and we are going back next year!
- for a cheap self catering holiday this hotel will tick the box. staff were very friendly and pool area clean. we was on the top floor (only 3 levels) so we had our own sundeck outside our front door and balcony to the rear of the room. the apartment was a lovely size in the lounge area…. maybe some space could be given to the kitchen as def needs it. Our view was lovely and we ate at the restaurant a couple of times and enjoyed it both times…. also we found was the cheapest place to drink and eat. I would definately return to this little hotel once or if matresses were upgraded.
Aparthotel Tramontana Park
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set overlooking the sea on the north coast of Menorca, Tramontana Park is less than half a mile from Fornells Beach. This apartment hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a buffet restaurant and a gym.Each Tramontana Park apartment has a living area with satellite TV and a terrace, some with sea views. You can prepare meals in the kitchen, or enjoy international cuisine in the buffet restaurant. The Tramontana Park offers special discounts for children’s meals.Aparthotel Tramontana Park has a large poolside sun terrace with free lounge chairs. There is also a play area and a game room. Car and bike rental can be arranged at the front desk, where you will also find a tour desk.The apartment hotel is a 20-minute drive from S’Albufera Nature Reserve, and a 30-minute drive from Mahon. Menorca Airport is around 19 miles away.
Ana and Amaya on reception were very helpful regarding directions and suggestions.
About 45 mins walk to Fornells at a fast pace. Good base for hiking.
- Fab king size bed…room cleaned daily…very spacious.
- Lovely location, but lots of steps/stairs, OK for us, but would not be quite as easy for elderly?
Fabulous location in very nice village. Nice architecture. Rooms are basic but very clean.
The view of our room with seaview was simply amazing. And if you do not have a room with seaview you can still enjoy it from one of the magnificent terraces.
The scenery and surroundings for walking and jogging, well equpped kitchen (to be a hotel apartment). Good AC. Nice garden and patio!
Nice buffet-beeakfasr for days you don’t want to self-cater, and it is 2 euros cheaper per person per day to buy it at the hotel than online!.
- Ana and Amaya on reception were very helpful regarding directions and suggestions.
PortBlue Vista Faro
One of our best sellers in S’Algar! This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Enjoying exceptional sea views, the PortBlue Vista Faro apartments in S’Algar, Menorca, have a swimming pool and sunbathing terrace. All of the apartments offer a large furnished terrace and satellite TV.The PortBlue Vista Faro apartments all have a lounge with a large sofa, kitchen-diner with a fridge and hob, and a bedroom. Up to 2 extra beds can be added free of charge.The PortBlue Vista Faro are surrounded by attractive gardens. The complex also has a snack bar, and a children’s swimming pool.Guests also have access to the facilities of the nearby S’Algar complex, just 5 minutes away. These include bicycle hire, a gym, tennis courts and a supermarket.
- The location is good. Near the beach and the view is fantastic.
- Big apartment and clean. The kitchen has everything you need. The poop is great and they have plenty of comfy sun beds. Very close to the coast, 4 min walking distance to the bus stop and 2min walking distance to the restaurants/supermarket.
Can use other Port Blue facilities within walking distance
Many kids and parents activities all day
All inclusive value for money
Staff very friendly and helpful
- Close to sea, easy to park a couple of minutes away from apartment.
- Lovely little town and amazing resort. You can use facilities of the whole resort including amazing swimming pools. We didn’t expect a sea view but got a sea view apartment. If you taking a taxi from the airport ask the driver to take you to S’Algar Hotel where you check in – it’s 5 min walk from Vista Faro apartments. The staff are lovely and super helpful. We would also recommend a buffet breakfast there – what a fab selection!!
Carema Garden Village
One of our top picks in Fornells.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Fornells, Carema Garden Village features free WiFi, a garden and outdoor pool. There is a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Ciutadella is 15 miles away.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony with sea or pool views. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also featured. Every unit features a private bathroom with a shower. Towels are available.Carema Hotels also includes a fitness center and playground. Guests can enjoy a sun terrace and a restaurant on site.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the property, and bike rental and car rental are available. Sant Lluis is 15 miles from Carema Garden Village. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 14 miles from Carema Garden Village.
- I liked possibility of cooking, all basic things were there, also kit for washing dishes.
- nice and confortable bed, kitchen good equiped, nice design of the flat, super view on sea from nice balcony. Good insulate (you don’t hear neighboors). Buffet with good quality food and menus diverse, even for demanding little kid (3 years old). Staff always very nice and family friendly, especially during buffet time. Nice localisation just next to nice beach and nice views on cliffs farther in the village.
- Property was excellent we went all inclusive and food was fantastic so much choice, staff very friendly and helpful credit to them .Very Clean in the restaurant and spacious.Pools very clean.
We stayed in this hotel for the second time. We really loved this place. Sandy beach near hotel is ideal for children. Plus this beach is never overcrowded.
Water park near hotel is fine, but water is not heated and vey-very cold.
Hotel is lovely, with white houses and flowers. Rooms are good, but soundproufing can be better.
Wifi is working in rooms now (last year it was only in common areas).
Facilities are great for children, pools and splash park very good.
Restaurants good too.
Apartamentos El Bergantin Menorca Club
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Apartamentos El Bergantin Menorca Club is located in Fornells. Ciutadella is 15 miles away.All units have a sitting area. Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony with sea or mountains views. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Towels are featured.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Bike rental and car rental are available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Sant Lluis is 16 miles from El Bergantin Menorca Club. Menorca Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- We spent 5 days at the end of September this year and we had such a good time and relaxing days in el Bergantin apartments. The location and views from the apartment were perfect. We loved the place, the apartments very well maintained and looked after. We also got to meet the owners and they were very kind and helpful at all moments. We hope we can book again in our next visit. Moltes gràcies per tot, tornarem! Marta i Daniel des de Manchester
- Staff very friendly, restaurant very good, beautiful views from balcony
- The restaurant in the hotel served exceptionally good food, the waiter was absolutely fabulous, and the decoration (photos his father had taken) was fascinating. Absolutely first class. Well impressed.
- View was very good(see the little pic below:)), bed is comfortable and room was clean, we got new towels every 3 days or so, very good restaurants are close by(approx 10 mins walk)
- Comfortable bed. Lovely Balcony, and views also lots of space and light. Helpful staff.
Siesta Mar Apartamentos
One of our top picks in Cala’n Porter.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. These Mediterranean-style apartments located in the south of Menorca, are a 5-minute walk from Cala’n Porter Beach. The units feature a balcony and have access to a large lagoon pool at Siesta Mar.Each apartment includes a lounge-dining area with a sofa and a 26-inch flat-screen TV. All contain a kitchenette with a fridge, stovetop, and microwave. There is free WiFi throughout.The complex has pool tables, water slides and there is a children’s playground. Siesta Mar Cala n Porter organises night entertainment programmes for adults and children.The apartments are distributed in two different complexes Siesta Mar 1 and Siesta Mar 2 located 3 minutes’ away.Siesta Mar Apartamentos is 1,650 feet from the famous Cova d’en Xoroi, a unique venue set in the cliffs where guests can enjoy spectacular sea views. The village of Mahon is 9.3 miles away and Menorca Airport is 6.2 miles away.
- The whole experience, staff were fab, food and drink were high quality, the local cove was perfect as was the cave/restaurant, the boat trip. The roads were easy and so was parking where ever we went.
- Everything was great,room was small,but the balcony was huge,room clean,close to shops and restaurants,wonderful beach,quiet holidays.love every day.Excursions with Rafael highly recommended,low price and great service.
- The apartments were modern inside and had everything you needed. The staff were brilliant.
- Very clean , great pool, good food , fantastic location
The check-in was excellent. As we arrived late the staff had save food for us. Good information. Special thanks to Isabel who was very nice.
The parking was on a gravel field by the hotel or a parking lot by the street. The gravel pitch had hundreds of nails lying around. Hopefully the have been picked up.
The apartments are a good size. All have balconies or a terrace. The view is not great lookong into another house. The bathroom had a bad odour. The apartment is cleaned once a week.
Breakfast was good. But please replace both the juice- and coffe machines. They were horrible. Also add some vegetables, now there were none. Nice to eat outside on the terrace.
The location is great. Close to shops and restaurants and also close to the steps leading to the beach. There are 180 steps down to the beach.
If you have half-board off-season you eat the dinner at the next door restaurant. Excellent food and very good service.
All in all very good value for your money.
PortBlue Las Palmeras
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. PortBlue Apartamentos Las Palmeras are apartments offering sea views and access to a swimming pool and furnished terraces.Apartments and bungalows at PortBlue Las Palmeras are air conditioned and feature a fully equipped kitchenette, private bathroom and flat-screen TV.There is a free sports complex nearby where you can practise tennis or football.Mahón is a 20-minute drive km away and Menorca Airport is 8.1 miles away.
- Very friendly staff, they supported us with all the information we needed (public transport, whereabouts, rent-a-car, …). Bus station is right at the door, everyone can use services of the whole resort (in another hotel) – including minigolf, fitness, …
- Antonio and Angela at reception were great, as were restaurant and cleaning staff. Food was very good, we had most meals in the restaurant, at breakfast there was the most amazing selection, continental and FULL English. Everywhere was spotless and tidy. One last thankyou to Antonio, for such a warm welcome on arrival. Definately going back next year.
- Lovely spacious apartment with great views of the sea and pool area.
Good pool and games for the children. Eating options were very good and most of the staff were friendly.
A mini disco for the children every evening turned out to be very entertaining for them.
It was my birthday and the staff got me a birthday card and a cake! amazing, really a nice surprise.
the residence was good, very nice swimming pool
Top Apartments In Port D’addaia Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Port d’Addaia Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Port d’Addaia Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Port d’Addaia Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!