10 Best Apartments To Stay In Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Pont-audemer Upper Normandy:
Located 20 miles from Deauville, Studio Pont-Audemer offers accommodations in Pont-Audemer. Studio Pont-Audemer features views of the city and is 13 miles from Honfleur.A microwave, a toaster and a refrigerator are provided in the kitchen. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Rouen is 27 miles from Studio Pont-Audemer, and Étretat is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Manoir de Goliath
Le Manoir de Goliath offers accommodations in Toutainville. Deauville is 18 miles from the property. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony with garden views. There is also a dining area and a kitchenette fitted with a microwave, a refrigerator, and a stovetop. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Towels are featured.Le Manoir de Goliath also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Honfleur is 12 miles from Le Manoir de Goliath. Saint-Gatien Airport is 19 miles away.
Room was dark with bedroom, bathroom and kitchen separated by curtains -little privacy. Kitchen was adequate with bare essentials provided-hot plate, fridge ,microwave and minimal crockery/cutlery etc. Towels were small and appeared to be changed daily.Bed was very comfortable but linen was dull and unwelcoming.We met only one lady member of staff who was friendly and tried to be helpful particularly regarding the difficulty we had connecting to the internet.We did not use the bar -it was closed in the evenings when we returned.We did not have breakfast. For most of our stay we appeared to be the only ones there.
The house is lovely old building in its own gardens situated in the hills above Pont Audamer. Sat nav found it without problems but I did doubt where we were going at times. Will not revisit.
- The location was ideal – beautiful surroundings and very peaceful. Michelle, our host was very friendly and helpful and made us feel at home.
- Pleasant area around the guesthouse, hospitable owners, the kitchen was well equipped
The setting and accommodation are delightful.
The location is conveniently accessible from the motorway and the hospitality is excellent.
- La possibilité de préparer ses repas dans la chambre qui est équipée comme un studio.
- Room was dark with bedroom, bathroom and kitchen separated by curtains -little privacy. Kitchen was adequate with bare essentials provided-hot plate, fridge ,microwave and minimal crockery/cutlery etc. Towels were small and appeared to be changed daily.Bed was very comfortable but linen was dull and unwelcoming.We met only one lady member of staff who was friendly and tried to be helpful particularly regarding the difficulty we had connecting to the internet.We did not use the bar -it was closed in the evenings when we returned.We did not have breakfast. For most of our stay we appeared to be the only ones there.
Le Château De Prêtreville
This residence is located in a large park, 2 miles from Honfleur, and 3 miles from the sea. It offers a heated outdoor swimming pool and a gym.The studios and apartments at Le Château De Prêtreville are fully equipped with bathrooms, pay-per-view TV and kitchenettes, which include microwave, fridge and dishwasher.Le Château De Prêtreville is a 20 minute drive from Deauville and Trouville and free parking is provided.
- Overall, its a nice place to relax, especially with children
- The place is nice and quiet. The studio was vast and clean. The water nicely warm in the swimming pool.
- Lots of variety especially yummy crepes for breakfast!
- We received a one bedroom apartment for family of five. The apartment was tiny and very dark also we had to clean to apartment but this was a serious cleaning and this was not mentioned when we booked the place
- El desayuno muy completo. El apartamento es bastante amplio, con cocina completa y baño renovado.
Adonis Hauts De Honfleur
Featuring a garden, Adonis Hauts De Honfleur offers accommodations in Équemauville. Deauville is 6 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. Some units also have a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are featured.Adonis Hauts De Honfleur also includes a seasonal outdoor pool.Honfleur is 2.5 miles from Adonis Hauts De Honfleur, and Caen is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 12 miles from Adonis Hauts De Honfleur.
- Family room with table tennis/foorball game and tv. Nice pool.
- Apartment was generally clean and well equipped. Nice pool.
- We arrived after a long drive and we were happy it was easy to find and we could park outside the property. And a quick swim and easy to walk into town for Supermarket and ice cream/ cafe
- The hotel looks good from outside and the parking area
- The location is a short drive / taxi ride away.
Le Saint Léonard…Il est bleu
One of our best sellers in Honfleur! Le Saint Léonard…Il est bleu offers accommodations in Honfleur. Le Saint Léonard…Il est bleu features views of the city and is 8 miles from Deauville.The kitchen has an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Étretat is 20 miles from Le Saint Léonard…Il est bleu, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 8 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 15 miles away.
- Carinne was the best host in all aspects! Pierre welcomed us and gave the keys plus indications/tips for the stay amd then Carinne supported in all minor requirements from the start till the end. With 2 kids there’s nothing better…baby crib for the baby and small bed for the other kid could fit all in the room. Kitchen with all needed appliances. Shower was excellent as well and having a good hairdrier was a plus.
- The host was super friendly, the place is clean and has everything you need, right in the city center. Perfect 🙂
- Carinne was an angel helping us out on our last day, given as the key to our hired car went missing and we had to find some way to get back to Paris to catch our flight home! She took over saved the day – contacting police, hire car company, insurance and taxi to take us all the way back to Orly! Thank you Carinne, we are so very grateful!
- This is an authentic Honfleur property in a very convenient location. We were able to park right outside and do everything on foot. The appartment has everything you need. The owner was very welcoming and there to meet us. You can book this place with confidence it is perfect. Thank you, we hope to return some day.
- Had a great time, fantastic location, great host, nice place with a lot of character. Great kitchen facilities, comfy bed, nicely renovated bathroom, very quiet and relaxing. Would love to go back some day…
Les Coteaux de St-Philbert
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Les Coteaux de St-Philbert is located in Saint-Philbert-sur-Risle. Deauville is 27 miles away. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area and/or terrace. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with an oven, a microwave, and a toaster. A refrigerator is also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Honfleur is 21 miles from Les Coteaux de St-Philbert, and Rouen is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Extremely well kept property. Splendid surroundings, on the property as well as beyond. Friendly, helpful and generous host. Clean and comfortable duplex, with a lot of local charm. Kind attentions in the fridge upon arrival. Very quiet area and clean air.
Everything was just perfect! The house is adorable. A very special und unique place. Xavier was a really great and helpful host. He welcomed us with cidre, fresh baguette and delicious jam.
This was definitely the best accommodation we have booked on booking.com so far.
We had a great time and would love to visit again.
- A really nice rural area. We enjoyed our days in “Les Coteaux”, which is in the center of the eastern Normandy. Our rebuild cottage was charming and well supplied with furniture and appliances. Xavier is a very friendly host and taking care for his guests.
The greeting and friendliness of the owner
The immaculate grounds and the scenery
The cleanness of the property
Fully equipped kitchen,
Fully equipped video and Bluetooth audio
- Prefect place for Normandy vacation. Beautiful two floor house included all your needs. Closed parents room upstairs, Kitchen and second room in ground floor. Comfort bathroom. Outdoor grill and 2 bicycles. Just home -comfort and well designed. Lot of help from place owner. The village have big supermarket in a walking distance. Quiet place, only nature outside.
Gite chez Liney
Located 12 miles from Deauville and 7 miles from Honfleur, Gite chez Liney offers accommodations in Beuzeville. Gite chez Liney features views of the city and is 26 miles from Étretat.There is a sitting area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is provided.Saint-Gatien Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located 11 miles from Deauville, La rivière offers accommodations in Fatouville-Grestain. La rivière features views of the garden and is 3.2 miles from Honfleur. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen has a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is featured.Étretat is 21 miles from La rivière, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Au Paddock du Bec
Featuring a garden and barbecue, Au Paddock du Bec is located in Le Bec-Hellouin. Deauville is 30 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with an oven, refrigerator and stovetop. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.The property also has packed lunches.Honfleur is 25 miles from Au Paddock du Bec. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Amazing loft with good facities(large bath for2), fire pit next to the loft and one next to a river surounded with fields with horses. Very friendly owners
- Everything was just perfect: the owners, the location, the nature, the atmosphere…
- Location was lovely. Hosts very friendly and accommodating.
- La gentillesse et la discrétion des hôtes, leurs chevaux dans le paddock ! L’accueil avec du cidre au frais, les journaux de décoration et les informations sur le village à disposition.
Está en una zona muy bonita, y el dueño es muy simpático y atento.
El apartamento esta muy bien equipado con todo lo necesario en la cocina.
Artintime au Coeur de Honfleur
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Artintime offers accommodations in Honfleur. The property is 8 miles from Deauville and free private parking is featured.The kitchenette features a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Étretat is 20 miles from Artintime, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 8 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 15 miles away.
- We visited in 2016 and just had to return this year. It’s extremely comfortable and clean and has everything for an enjoyable stay. In a quiet location, but ideal for walking around. For those looking for a nice bar you can’t go wrong with Chez DD, just down the road. Nice atmosphere.
- The flat was in a great location just 5 minutes from the harbour in a old building but very modern interior. Everything was very clean and the kitchen was well equipped with lots of nice touches. Good wi-fi.
- Everything. It was quiet but only 5 minutes from the centre. 2 to 5 minute walk from shops. The sound of the church bells, which fortunately stopped at 20.00
- Quaint apartment in very old building. Great proximity for town centre. Very well equipped and comfortable. Peaceful and calm at night. Useful having a garage as Honfleur is not the easiest place to find a parking space however very tight access for a large 4×4 or long low vehicle. Just fitted our Hyundai IX35.
- The location was excellent and lock up garage a real essential. The property was perfect for us and just as described in the details and photographs. We loved every minute of the trip and will certainly return to Honfleur and this property. We recommend this apartment fully and know that you will not be disappointed. Our thanks to Didier for his invaluable help.
Top Apartments In Pont-audemer Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!