10 Best Apartments To Stay In Polopos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Polopos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Polopos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Polopos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Polopos Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Polopos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Polopos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Polopos Andalucía:
Located 21 miles from Sierra Nevada and 22 miles from Almuñécar, Casa Polopos offers accommodations in Polopos. Casa Polopos features views of the sea and is 13 miles from Lanjarón.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A TV is available. Other facilities at Casa Polopos include a barbecue.The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 38 miles from Casa Polopos.
No reviews yet.
Cortijo Prado Toro
Featuring a terrace, Cortijo Prado Toro is located in Pitres, just 22 miles from Granada. Sierra Nevada is 11 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units feature a sitting area. Some units have a terrace and/or patio. A microwave and toaster are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with an oven. Bed linen are available.Almuñécar is 24 miles from Cortijo Prado Toro, and Lanjarón is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 30 miles from Cortijo Prado Toro.
- Father and two children with car. We gad the smaller apartment and it was bigger than expected with access to gardens and right on the G7 walkers route. Gorgeous location for walking and resting. Home from home. Flowers in bloom. Didn’t want to leave. Thank you!!!!?
- Fantastic apartment in a beautiful location – Cynthia was a great host and provided excellent recommendations for local walks and places to eat locally. Highly recommend – Hopefully we’ll be back soon for a longer stay!
- An exceptional location with beautiful garden, fantastic pool, wonderful walks and welcoming informative hosts.
- Just excellent. Nice location and surroundings, friendly owners and equipped with everything you’ll need. Comfy beds and great pool
The grounds are beautifully presented and the pool with its mountain views is spectacular.
Mountain hikes literally start from the doorstep.
Excellent restaurants are available from the nearby villages of Pitres, Capileira and Bubion. (Ludwig the owner has a great restaurant list).
Highly recommended for a peaceful and relaxing break away from the stresses of everyday life!
El Huerto de Lobras
Featuring free WiFi and a garden, El Huerto de Lobras is located in Lobras. Granada is 27 miles away.The accommodation has a TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. Every unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries.El Huerto de Lobras also includes a barbecue.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for hiking. Sierra Nevada is 15 miles from El Huerto de Lobras, and Almuñécar is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 36 miles from El Huerto de Lobras.
- Wonderful character property set in a beautiful rural location , the ideal place in which to start our Andalucian Road Trip . The owner was friendly and helpful , despite our lack of Spanish , and the accommodation clean and comfortable .
- The apartment had every thing we needed to make our stay comfortable. The heating did not seem to work but there was a portable heater which was very good.
- Very pleasant rural location. Very friendly lady/host. Small shop nearby for groceries. No restaurant.
- Great location if you have a car and would like a few days walking in seclusion. You would need to bring your own food to cook- it has a cooker and microwave- the local shop is very, very basic so would need to buy food in Cadiar. I would definitely go back with my wife and stay a few day.
- just everything – it felt like home, nice clean rooms, huge bathrooms – they are shared but there are two bathrooms and 4-5 rooms so it is almost private 🙂 and you can use the kitchen. view from the terrace is gorgeous. very friendly owners willing to help and with good english
La Oveja Verde de la Alpujarra
Featuring a garden and outdoor pool, La Oveja Verde de la Alpujarra is located in Pitres. Granada is 22 miles from the property.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony with mountains or garden views. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. A toaster and refrigerator are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in each unit. Bed linen are available.La Oveja Verde Alpujarra also includes a year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Sierra Nevada is 12 miles from La Oveja Verde de la Alpujarra, and Almuñécar is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Lovely stay. Perfectly appointed apartment in a very beautiful area. Lots of space in the apartment and in the garden. Wonderful all round.
- Fantastic hotel in a great place. Very friendly hosts, nice room with a great view. We weren’t especially lucky with the weather, but if not fir a very active 2 year old, would have enjoyed staying in for both days. We missed breakfast on the first day and when we later came to buy some coffee, we weren’t charged, as the host considered it a part of breakfast.
- Great location in the mountains with balcony views and well appointed cozy spacious accommodations. Would stay again.
- Of the four properties we stayed at during our walking tour of the Alpujarras, this apartment was by far the best. We were thoroughly spoilt. Everything was easy, clean, comfortable, practical. The view from the beautiful terrace was stunning, and when the weather stopped us from going out, we were able to comfortably relax without feeling caged in. Absolutely perfect!
- What a beautiful place! The apartment is super well-equipped, nice and very helpful landlord, the views breath-taking. Especially at night with the dim lights from the surrounding villages and the shining stars it feels like being in a fairy-tale. Great walks and great food in the area too! Thank you, we’ll be back!
Apartamentos Rurales Panjuila
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Apartamentos Rurales Panjuila is located in Capileira, just 20 miles from Granada. Sierra Nevada is 9 miles away.All units have a TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub. Bed linen are available.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Almuñécar is 24 miles from Apartamentos Rurales Panjuila. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 28 miles from the property.
The apartment had been thoughtfully furnished, some antiques and some modern fittings. The owner was helpful and caring. We had all the facilities needed including a very large terrace overlooking the town – a sunshade would have been helpful in the very fierce sun.
Despite the language barrier we managed to find everything we needed.
- Good central location, ideal for families or small groups. Lounge and balcony.
De keuken uitrusting was matig, er was flessengas maar geen lucifers, geen waterkoker.
Het was koud! maar de kachels werkten wel.
- La ubicación, la limpieza y el trato del personal es buena
Es muy céntrico, amplio y puedes alojar a tus mascotas contigo.
El personal, muy atento, nos atendió muy bien, amables a todo lo que le pediamos… pero hay que actualizar las cosas…. porque es un lugar que con poco que inviertas quedaría precioso.
- The apartment had been thoughtfully furnished, some antiques and some modern fittings. The owner was helpful and caring. We had all the facilities needed including a very large terrace overlooking the town – a sunshade would have been helpful in the very fierce sun.
One of our top picks in Capileira.Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Muley Hacén is located in Capileira in the region of Andalusia, just 20 miles from Granada. Sierra Nevada is 9 miles from the property.All units include a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels are available.Muley Hacén also includes a terrace.Almuñécar is 24 miles from Muley Hacén. Federico García Lorca Airport is 28 miles away.
- The apartment is nice, has a fireplace and it has the mountain vibe we were looking for.
- It is such a nice area to visit with it’s beautiful villages and roads. I got there by driving around in the area, liked it and decided to book last minute at the Mulay Hacen. They allow dogs and it seemed to be close to the village center. The apartment is convenient and clean, with fireplace (for cooler nights), little kitchen and good bathroom. If I had more time, I would like to have stayed a little longer but I would have asked for the apartment on the 2nd floor for a better view on the mountains. From this 1st floor no buena vista.
- Lovely homey mountain apartment! Amazing views, really close to town and easy to mix with the locals. Good kitchen facilities, nice bathroom and good terrace. Really close to the path up to walk the Poquiera. Would stay again for sure!
- Beautiful stay. Quiet and cosy. Wonderful views from the terrace and Elena is a perfect host, helping us with all the needs we had. We highly recommend Muley Hacen. Also we has very good suggestion for where to eat very good Alpujarras’ food.
- The setting is absolutely incredible! It really is magical to be so high up in the mountains! We stayed in two different apartments during our stay as we spontaneously decided to stay another night. Both apartments had their own charm. What we most loved was arriving to a well heated apartment with very powerful hot water and a bath! It was very cosy! We were very happy the property had a fire and that we could have a fire for the cost of a bag of wood. (9 euros). Elena, the lady in charge of the properties, was very warm and helpful and there if we needed anything. We found the apartment cosy and warm, the bed comfortable and we were very happy with all the bedding. Do make sure you eat at the restaurant: Restaurante La Tapa! Delicious food and lovely calm atmosphere.
Apartamentos Casalpujarra is located in Bubión, just 21 miles from Granada. Sierra Nevada is 10 miles away.Featuring a terrace, the accommodation features a sitting area with a TV and DVD player. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. A toaster and refrigerator are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Bed linen are featured.Almuñécar is 24 miles from Apartamentos Casalpujarra, and Lanjarón is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from Apartamentos Casalpujarra.
- Great location and we had a balcony overlooking the stunning scenery. Spacious accommodation. Had everything we needed. Would love to go back.
- Very quiet and spacious. Great views from the balcony.
- In addition to the cosy apartment we had a small garden area.
- Great view. Privacy. Interesting village and surroundings.
- Me gusto todo. Muy tarnquilo y agradable. Y muy bien ubicado
One of our best sellers in Capileira! Casa Loles offers accommodations in Capileira, 20 miles from Granada and 9 miles from Sierra Nevada. The property features views of the mountains and is 24 miles from Almuñécar.The kitchen features a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at Casa Loles include a sun terrace.Lanjarón is 7 miles from Casa Loles, and Motril is 17 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Everything was clean. Handy for the centre of town.
Lovely spot in the village centre but still quiet thanks to the garden which fronts the house.
An extra bonus is the large terrace that looks out over the rooftops to the Poqueira gorge.
This could make an ideal location for a walking holiday: we used the Cicerone guide which lists 6 great walks in the area.
The owners were very welcoming and relaxed.
- Lovely apartment in a lovely town. The apartment was spacious and attractive. The patio with grape vine was lovely. The bed very comfortable. The bathroom very nice. Great place to stay. Pepe and Wife didn’t speak English but were always smiling and we communicated with hand language and once a phone call to their daughter so all was excellent.
- La persona que nos recibió fue muy amable y se mostró en todo momento operativa para cualquier cosa que necesitaramos
- La ubicación, la casa era muy acogedora y cómoda, teniendo todo lo necesario, Elena que es la persona que entrega las llaves es muy amable.
Apartamentos Vista Veleta
One of our best sellers in Capileira! Apartamentos Vista Veleta offers pet-friendly accommodations in Capileira. Granada is 20 miles away.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also featured. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in each unit. Bed linen are provided.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Sierra Nevada is 9 miles from Apartamentos Vista Veleta. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great location in the most beautiful village. We booked last minute as our planned accommodation turned out to be awful. The hosts were extremely helpful. Large apartment with great view that was clean and had excellent heating. Loved our stay here.
- Everything is within reach. Superb apartment and superb place! You need to get the key at a bar near the apartment and retun the key at the same place. So be sure to check your inbox prior to checking in.
- The kitchen was well-equipped, and the property had great views. The property was overall well-maintained and clean. It was easy to park nearby and to find a supermarket. It was close to the starts points for several beautiful walks.
- Excellent location. Nice staff! Cosy apartment. We would go again immediately!
- Everything . Very nice and very accommodating staff. Wifi signal is great and ton of kitchenware.
One of our best sellers in Vélez de Benaudalla! Located in Vélez de Benaudalla in the region of Andalusia, 24 miles from Granada, Velez Nazari features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Sierra Nevada is 19 miles from the property. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with mountains or garden views. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher. Towels are featured.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Nerja is 21 miles from Velez Nazari, and Almuñécar is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very nice place in all sorts of ways, more like a house than a room, and a very nice area
- The bed was very comfortable the apartment was clean and welcoming
- Great building with an absolute gem of a garden. Nice and welcoming host.
- Todo me encantó. No le falta ni un detalle y super amables. Muy recomendable.
- Las vistas de Sierra Nevada y del otro lado el jardín y la piscina. La decoración era para mi ideal.
Top Apartments In Polopos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Polopos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Polopos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Polopos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!