10 Best Apartments To Stay In Planquery Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Planquery Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Planquery Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Planquery Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Planquery Lower Normandy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Planquery Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Planquery Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Planquery Lower Normandy:
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Green Beach
One of our top picks in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain.Featuring a playground, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Green Beach is located in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain, just 21 miles from Caen. Cabourg is 30 miles from the property.All units feature a TV. Some units include a sitting area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in each unit. Towels are featured.Résidence P&V Green Beach also includes a sun terrace.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Bayeux is 5 miles from Résidence Pierre & Vacances Green Beach. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Great for families with their own transportation. Parking was excellent. Pool closes early so don’t expect to use it after their office closes, bummer for off season visits.
Great division of space in the 2 bedroom house. 1 full bathroom and two bedrooms upstairs (with a built in child gate at the top of the stairs) and a half bathroom with kitchen/dining/living room on the first floor. Everything that you would get at a time share, except an oven (full stove top, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, kettle)
The couch was comfortable and the access to outdoor space was great.
They provided dish soap, hand soap, shampoo, etc.
Facility was clean but sparse. Probably great for a long stay.
Beds were comfortable. Plenty of towels.
Indoor (open 10a-7:30p) and outdoor pools, children’s play areas, lots of space to run and as you are far removed from the city, star gaze.
The location was excellent for the purpose of our visit, which was to visit the D Day Battle sites. The accommodation was central to every pivotal location of the Normandy campaign.
The hotel staff were extremely friendly and spoke English which saved me practicing my high school French.
- Morning bakery, Swiming pool, Location in the countryside, easy drive to Bayeux, Normandy beaches.
- very accommodating for late arrivals, a bit of a quirky system but it works…just make sure you call them if your going to be late. The property is beautiful and quiet. would recommend to my friends and family. Close to town, maybe a 10-15 min drive.
Daco offers accommodations in Sommervieu. Caen is 15 miles away. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units feature a flat-screen TV. Some units have a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also featured. Each unit features a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.Cabourg is 24 miles from Daco. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from Daco.
- A property with loads of character. A bit quirky but comfortable, with attractive decor and well laid out rooms. The shower was excellent, and the property benefited from a hob, oven fridge freezer, microwave, and washer dryer as well as a flat screen TV.
Nice place, very well equipped.
Originally has had a lot of careful work done to fit it out.
Could do with a bit of minor attention in places but generally fine.
Great little cafe shop in village.
Good walks around village.
- Charming village, adequate parking, super friendly helpful host
- The room was very clean and convenient. It had everything we needed for our stay in the Normany region. I read other reviews saying to bring your own paper towels.
- I loved the amount of space and room I was given and I loved how accommodating the hostess was.
Appartement La Tulipe
One of our best sellers in Bayeux! Located 16 miles from Caen and 26 miles from Cabourg, Appartement La Tulipe offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bayeux. The property features views of the garden and is 20 miles from Ouistreham.A microwave, a refrigerator and a stovetop are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Houlgate is 28 miles from Appartement La Tulipe, and Courseulles-sur-Mer is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 37 miles from Appartement La Tulipe.
- The host was very accomodating. The location was great! Great value.
- Top location – walking distance to everything we wanted to visit.
- It was basic but comfortable. The area was very old with many interesting sites within walking distance. The Cathedral and Tapestry museum were very close and the D Day museum is walkable.
- This property is in an EXCELLENT location as is is central to the small town of Bayuex. The views are lovely and our host was very accommodating and helpful. He is also very communicative. I would highly recommend this property and would happily return with my husband or the entire family.
- great location. The back looks onto a pretty garden. The front looks onto the old cathedral. Very near restaurants, museums.
Studio La Piaule
Located 18 miles from Caen, Studio La Piaule offers pet-friendly accommodations in Agy. Studio La Piaule features views of the garden and is 30 miles from Cabourg. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The kitchen is fitted with a microwave, a toaster and a refrigerator, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bayeux is 3.8 miles from Studio La Piaule, and Ouistreham is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 39 miles from the property.
The kitchen is very good equipped, the bathroom especialy the basin is a little small but nice.
A nice garden. Good place for seeing Omaha beach, Bayeux, Caen,…
Buen lugar para pasar unos días, como punto de partida para ver otros sitios (playas desembarco, Bayeux, Caen, Saint Lo…)
Llevamos nuestros perros sin problemas, parking propio, personal muy amable.
- Très bon accueil. Le studio possède toutes les commodités et est décoré avec goût.
- L’accueil était excellent. Nous nous sommes sentis bien dès l’arrivée. Les propriétaires sont charmants et ont tout fait pour que l’on se sente à l’aise.
- L endroit est très agréable tout y est fait avec gout et des propriétaires charmant
- The kitchen is very good equipped, the bathroom especialy the basin is a little small but nice.
One of our best sellers in Bayeux! L’AURE BLEUE offers accommodations in Bayeux. L’AURE BLEUE features views of the river and is 16 miles from Caen.The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Cabourg is 26 miles from L’AURE BLEUE, and Ouistreham is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Des Ursulines
Located in Bayeux in the region of Basse-Normandie, 17 miles from Caen, Villa Des Ursulines features a terrace and hot tub. Cabourg is 27 miles from the property.All units feature a sitting area. There is also a dining area and a kitchenette fitted with a microwave. A toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels are provided.The property also has packed lunches.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Ouistreham is 20 miles from Villa Des Ursulines, and Houlgate is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 37 miles from Villa Des Ursulines.
- Very comfortable apartment with beautiful old walls and huge tiled shower. Windows open up to a central courtyard below with hot tub, and the window in the open bathroom also opens. Kitchenette with fridge, toaster, coffeemaker, and sink, plus plates and eating utensils. The towel warmer even worked.
Yoyo was an incredible host, very warm and welcoming to us. Was a really good laugh even with the language barrier (we translated on phones often).
The apartment was stunning and my jaw dropped as the pictures did not do the building and apartment justice. The surroundings of Bayeux is stunning what with the cathedral in every view.
Was very easy to spot especially when myself, my brother and our dad were stumbling home most evenings.
You must come visit this place and see for yourselves as it is beautiful.
We have learned so many things from what went on during ww2 and was a very emotional trip.
Seeing a framed Victoria cross in person was amazing.
Yo yo we shall definitely be seeing you again and drinking some more of your wine.
- Facilities and size of apartment. Bathroom lovely too
- This apartment was in the most convenient spot in town. Very close to the Notre Dame Cathedral and Tapestry Museum. It is a 10 minute walk to the train station. Super clean with modern amenities, yet a nice touch of old. We would 100% stay here again.
- We loved everything about this place! The lady who greeted me and my mom was so lovely. The place was spacious, spotless clean and great location. I would definitely recommend it!
Maison De ville Bayeux
One of our best sellers in Bayeux! Located 16 miles from Caen, Maison De ville Bayeux offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bayeux. The property is 27 miles from Cabourg and free private parking is featured.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at Maison De ville Bayeux include a barbecue.Ouistreham is 20 miles from Maison De ville Bayeux, and Houlgate is 28 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 37 miles away.
- The property was a very short walk from the town centre. I travelled with my dad and the apartment gave us sufficient space, but also communal area to eat and chat. The apartment was well furnished and clean and the owner, Morgan took time to ensure we were comfortable with the apartment as we arrived. We had issues with the train strikes which impacted on our arrival time and he was very accommodating with the changes we had to make.
- Loved the modern kitchen and bathroom. Living room was comfortable and catered well for the divan bed sleeping arrangement.
- Great location for D-Day sites, Bayeux Tapestry, and plenty of excellent restaurants. Nice common space, comfortable bed, helpful host, easy access to off-street parking, loved having access to laundry.
- Location was exceptional – near the centre of Bayeux, but peaceful and with off street parking. Well stocked full kitchen was impressive with tea and coffees for overnight stays particularly useful.
- Accommodations are rustic but modernized. Location is perfect for walking everywhere as Bayeux has small charm qualities. Parking in the rear of the unit is very convenient.
Largo is located in Bayeux, just 16 miles from Caen. Cabourg is 26 miles from the property.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting area. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with an oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Ouistreham is 20 miles from largo. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Drapeau Normand
One of our best sellers in Bayeux! Featuring free WiFi, Le Drapeau Normand offers accommodations in Bayeux. Caen is 17 miles away.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. An oven, a microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Cabourg is 27 miles from Le Drapeau Normand. Saint-Gatien Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The owner welcome message – a welcome guide with places to visit and great restaurants to go! The room furniture was very nice and the beds very comfortable
Loved the quirky style,use of colours ,reclaimed furniture and lighting.
Comfy bed.Great location.Frendly hosts.
- Our five year old loved the climb over the suspended netting to get to the bedrooms. The breakfast “bar” was great. Views of the cathedral towers from the bedrooms. A nice bookshop just across the road!
- Awesome location-cute apartment. Nice outdoor sitting area. Good kitchen well fitted.
- clean modern and easy access into town 200m to bayeaux museum
Located 17 miles from Caen and 27 miles from Cabourg, La Citadine offers accommodations in Bayeux.The kitchen features a microwave and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Ouistreham is 20 miles from La Citadine, and Houlgate is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 37 miles from La Citadine.
- We liked the location (near downtown, but out of the bustle)…everything is just a short walk away. Catherine, the host, was responsive and we arrived to hot coffee and pastries. It was nice that it had a washer and dryer. The loft is large and would be perfect for a couple.
Location was great – just outside the main centre of Bayeux but a 10-15 walk to the centre with the Tapestry etc. Fantastic central location for the Normandy beaches and museums. ‘La Boucherie’ restaurant nearby recommended for families. Catherine, the host, was very informative and very helpful – we had lovely apple cakes and hot coffee on arrival!
The use of the washing machine and tumble drier was very useful.
- Everything. Cathrine, the owmer made nudfins and coffee for us upon arrival. Everything was neatcand clean. We had water. She helped us book s taxi the morning we left when we had an issue. She was just delightful!
- Everything perfect, fresh coffee on arrival and apple cakes. Catherine was the perfect host taking time to show us all the gite.
- The owner, Catherine, was very welcoming and gave us a lot of information about Bayeux. When we arrived she made lovely fresh coffee and apple cake which was much appreciated after our long drive. The apartment was very clean and comfortable and was supplied with everything we needed for our stay. We would definitely recommend this apartment and would love to return again as there is so much to see and do in this area.
Top Apartments In Planquery Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Planquery Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Planquery Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Planquery Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!