10 Best Apartments To Stay In Pizarra Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Pizarra Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Pizarra Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pizarra Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pizarra Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Pizarra Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Pizarra Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Pizarra Andalucía:
Casa de las Cañas / Castellanos
Located in Pizarra in the Andalusia region, Casa de las Cañas / Castellanos has a terrace. Complimentary WiFi is featured.The apartment comes with a satellite flat-screen TV and a living room. The kitchen features a dishwasher and an oven, as well as a coffee machine.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Malaga is 16 miles from Casa de las Cañas / Castellanos. Malaga Airport is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartments Vientos de Santa María
One of our best sellers in Alora! Located in Alora, Apartments Vientos de Santa María has accommodations with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Free WiFi is provided.Some units feature a terrace and/or a balcony with mountain views.Malaga is 17 miles from Apartments Vientos de Santa María. Malaga Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Once we finally found it (impossible to find had to call hotel to take up to appartment) it was located well for all local amenities
El “Helado” de avellanas casero. Todo un descubrimiento. Me traje, a casa, una jarrita llena.
Gracias, anfitriona, por descubrirnoslo.
- Todo correcto. La recepcionista nos trató muy adecuadamente, nos proporcionó información y además nos acompañó hasta el lugar.
- El pueblo era bastante pequeño, por lo que estaba cerca de casi todo. Cama cómoda, aunque pequeña. A mi pareja se le salían los pies y mide 1’80. Está bien para pasar una noche. Hay que pasarse antes por un Hotel a recoger las llaves.
- Los apartamentos cuentan con todo lo necesario para la estancia. Lo mejor de todo, la amabilidad del personal.
Apartamentos Turísticos Altai
These apartments are set in Cártama, in the Valle de Guadalhorce region, just 20 minutes’ drive from Málaga.Set at the foot of Sierra de las Nieves National Park, the Apartamentos Turísticos are located just 3.7 mi from the Andalucian Technology Park. Convenient access to the region’s good road network allows you to visit many of Andalusia’s charming, historic sites and cities.Apartments are decorated in a modern style and accommodate up to 6 people, making them ideal for family stays.
- We had a delayed flight into Malaga and arrived at the accomodation quite late, but were greeted by a very friendly host and were pleased to find that there were a number of cafes and bars nearby that were still open. Cartama is a nice typical Spanish town away from normal tourist destinations, but it was near the airport and on the way to Ronda, which was our next destination.
- We stayed here last year and when we decided to visit the Cartama area again we automatically had no hesitation about staying again
- Easy to locate, good location for doing the Caminito del Rey.
- Clean and tidy apartment with daily maid service. Staff were on-site and very helpful. Easy access to Malaga and the motorway network. Close to bars, shops and restaurants
- Speedy access, cleanliness excellent. Only down side is the flat screen TVs are not smart i.e. no wifi in them. But great place to drop in on business.
Sitito Escribano Apartment
One of our top picks in Alora.Located in Álora center, in southern Spain, Apartamentos Escribano features air-conditioned apartments with a private terrace. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All apartments at Apartamentos Escribano have a living-dining room with a double sofa bed, and a kitchenette equipped with microwave, fridge and coffee machine. There is a washing machine, and ironing facilities are also provided. Some apartments offer views over Álora’s castle and the surrounding mountains.A range of shops and supermarkets are in the surrounding area, 2 minutes’ walk from apartments.Apartamentos Escribano is on the Valle del Guadalhorce, 25 mi from Málaga Airport. Álora Train Station connected to Málaga and other cities on the Costa del Sol, is 0.6 mi from apartments.
- Loved the terrace on the rooftop sitting chilling out in the sun will definitely be back and try and get the same apartment location was brilliant
Sitito Escribano is a wonderful small traditional block on a steep hill right in the old town. Comfortable, clean, bright and with good cooking facilities the apartment was perfect. The location is good, and the shared roof terrace is a delight with views across the Guadelehorce valley and the castle.
The bonus questions referred to the payment process which my bank messed up, and the check in process that I messed up. The owner couldn’t have done more.
- Apartment was great. Nice quiet area. The host Lucia was amazing and so helpful.
- Lucy offered to pick us up from the Station. The private balconey and the view was great.
- The host was amazing and the apartment had a lot of space and was very clean. Ideal for families.
One of our top picks in Ardales.These air-conditioned apartments are located in the characteristic village of Ardales, near Málaga. Apartamentos Ardales has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, and a terrace with wonderful views of the valley.The Apartamentos Ardales each have a different design. They all offer free Wi-Fi and wired internet, satellite TV and a well-equipped kitchen with a ceramic hob, microwave and fridge.Private parking is available at a good price at the Ardales Apartments.Apartamentos Ardales is located in the center of Ardales, within 3.7 mi of the Guadalhorce, Guadalteba and Chorro Reservoirs. The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and climbing.The beaches of Málaga and the historic cities of Antequera and Ronda are all around a 35-minute drive from the apartments. Granada, Sevilla and Córdoba are within a 2-hour drive.
- Property was perfect and receptionist Anna was delightful.
- Nice spacious apartment, great for visiting caminito del rey
Originally we planned to visit Cadiz. However in learning about the Caminito Del Rey walk we changed our route and booked at short notice a room at Apartmentos Ardales. The Receptionist was extremely helpful with her knowledge of the location and walk. She provided good advice as to location and the time we should plan to arrive.
Parking facilities are provided on the -1 floor of the building.
The self-catering facilities enabled us to prepare our own breakfast in the room enabling an early start.
(The Caminito Del Rey walk was a great experience).
- The number of rooms for my family and size of the apartment was ideal for us. The location was good for restaurants and shops. The staff were friendly and informative. Car parking facility was used and appreciated. Also enjoyed the view from jacuzzi and pool.
- Excelent to visit Caminito del Rey! The best acomodation in It’s surroundings. Very kind and helpful people. We forgot to book in advance the tickets for the Caminito and they helped find last minute tickets 🙂
Ático – Mirador del Guadalhorce
Located in Alora in the Andalusia region, Ático – Mirador del Guadalhorce features a garden. Guests staying at this apartment can use the fully equipped kitchen and a terrace.This apartment with mountain views has a bathroom with a bath, bidet and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is offered.Ático – Mirador del Guadalhorce has a grill. A playground is available for guests at Ático – Mirador del Guadalhorce to use.Malaga is 17 miles from Ático – Mirador del Guadalhorce, while Marbella is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 16 miles from the property.
Amazing apartment. Spotlessly clean. 360° views from the fabulous rooftop garden. Very comfortable in every way. Great position. Loved it!
There is free parking at the apartment, but we didn’t use it as we arrived by train and Antonio very kindly picked us up and drove us through the tiny steep streets to our accommodation.
There was beer and water in the fridge as well as coffee and tea etc.
Plenty of grocery shops less than 5 minutes walk away. Lots of bars and cafes too.
Easy to get from Alora to Malaga, Ronda, El Chorro etc on the train. Take cash to pay for tickets as they don’t have card facilities (apart from the ticket machines if you are just using the local line).
We would recommend this apartment without hesitation, it was everything we wished for.
Oh, and the roof top shower!
- Mooie ligging , prachtig dakterras met uitzicht over de de bergen. Leuk stadje.
La ubicación es excelente para realizar la excursión al Caminito del Rey.
El ático no defrauda, excelente terraza.
- Estubimos muy, muy bien atendidos por Antonio y su mujer, la casa espectacular, muy bien equipada y muy limpia, volveria con los ojos cerrados!! Muchas gracias Antonio.
- Muy amable la persona que nos atendió, que bajó a recibirnos a la entrada del pueblo, y todo correcto. Recomendable.
- Amazing apartment. Spotlessly clean. 360° views from the fabulous rooftop garden. Very comfortable in every way. Great position. Loved it!
Naranjos De San Antonio
Located in Alora, Naranjos De San Antonio provides accommodations with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a kitchen.A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine.A bicycle rental service is available at this property.Malaga is 17 miles from the apartment. Malaga Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Alora Caminito del Rey
Set in Alora, this air-conditioned apartment features a barbecue. The property features views of the mountain is 28 mi from Málaga. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.An oven and a microwave can be found in the kitchen. Towels and bed linen are offered in this self-catering accommodations. There is a private bathroom with a bath and bidet.Marbella is 34 mi from Alora Caminito del Rey, while Torremolinos is 29 mi from the property. The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Malaga Airport is 30 mi away.
- The place is loaded with character, and the rooftop terrace is a pleasant place to relax with a beverage or play some cards. Beautiful views. On the first day, the Air Con was inadequate, but during the second day, the host had 2 additional units installed, so it is now perfect. There is a restaurant just down the hill called the Casa Nelly Alora that serves excellent food.
- The view from this property is amazing, and the village is delightful!
- Style, comfort, location, friendly host, spaciousness, wifi, TV and cleanliness. Super views and generally very well kept.
- Perfect location – in a town not touristy at all! The outlook from the roof top terrace was breath taking!
It´s not so easy to find the property when your navigation systems suggests to take the stairs 😉
Parking is not possible but a few minutes away there is plenty space for the car.
But you´ll forget about the car immediately when entering this wonderful property. The highlight is the roof terrace overlooking the whole village, the castle – absolutely amazing!
We were sad that we have only booked one night…
Apartamentos Casa Sardina
One of our best sellers in Alhaurín el Grande! Apartamentos Casa Sardina are next to the Mijas Mountains, in Alhaurín El Grande’s historic quarter. They are large, air conditioned apartments with a TV and a washing machine.The Casa Sardina apartments have tiled floors and simple décor. They feature a living-dining room with a sofa bed and a kitchen with a microwave and stove top.Casa Sardina has a Spanish-style bar where you can get a snack or a drink. There are also various restaurants and bars within a 5-minute walk.Alhaurín and Lauro Golf Courses are both around a 10-minute drive from the apartments. You can drive to the beaches of the Costa del Sol in 30 minutes.
- The apartment was very clean and very specious . It had two big balconies and a good size kitchen with washing machine and fridge freezer . Downstairs is a restaurant and the food was great and at a reasonable price. Booking up to go back in April 2019
Christina was very helpful. Good value for money plus the location is very good Car Park just down the road on the right.
All you need for a short stay. Thx
- The apartment was spacious & well equipped, however only one mirror in the bathroom (with the hairdryer) made it very difficult for to get ready to go out whilst others were having showers!! The beds were very uncomfortable & a strong smell of drains came from the terrace off the kitchen.
- It was a great apt in a lovely location, very clean and the owner was friendly (although he didn’t speak any English so there were no check out instructions etc). We wish we could have spent more time there and would’ve liked the opportunity to eat in the restaurant downstairs as it looked very authentic and tasty.
- Almost everything. We lived in Alhaurín El Grande for 11 years and Bar Sardina was one of our favourite restaurants/tapas bars. The accommodation was just right and quite spacious, the bed very comfortable, and bathroom well presented. Spanish television is no problem to us. Casa Sardina is very close to the centre of the town, has a lovely outside table area, and ideal for people-watching. Close to the bus station where buses serve Fuengirola on the Costa del Sol, Málaga, and inland towns Coín, Monda and Tolox.
One of our top picks in Alora – and a guest favorite.
Located in Alora in the Andalusia region, Atico Iluro has a terrace. This apartment provides an outdoor pool and complimentary WiFi.This air-conditioned 2-bedroom apartment comes with a kitchen, a seating area, and a satellite flat-screen TV. The apartment also has washing machine and a bathroom with a shower.The apartment has a grill. Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Malaga is 17 miles from Atico Iluro, while Marbella is 24 miles away. Malaga Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The position in old town – felt part of the friendly community. Lovely tapas bars / restaurants, walks round little alleys, proximity to Ronda, wineries etc – great base. The roof terrace with braai (BBQ) and Pool was a huge bonus. Great hosts!
Such a nice appartment, very nicely furnished. Everything was tip top. The hosts Laura and Francisco were really welcoming, thank you both! The roof top was the best, magnificant views. Also nice to make dinner on the grill up there and enjoy the warm nights.
Alora is a cute and compact little town. You can also easily hop on the train and get in the center of Malaga. Be sure to walk the Caminito del Rey and spend a day at the lakes!
- The apartment is beautifully and stylishly decorated with both beauty and function in mind. Everything is spotlessly clean and the apartment smells wonderful. The rooms are spacious with ample storage space and the master bedroom even has a walk in closet. The bed is very comfortable with lovely linen. The kitchen is fitted with everything you need and is even stocked with complimentary water and beer! Laura and Francisco are such gracious hosts and even agreed to meet us late at night to show us everything. The apartment could not be in a better location and is in the heart of the city with panoramic views from the adorable HUGE and private roof-top terrace! Best apartment and hosts in Alora!
Apartamento decorado con esmero, limpio, confortable, con un equipamiento sobresaliente y muy bien situado en la zona más comercial y animada de Álora. La terraza, con zona de barbacoa, área para comer bajo una pérgola y la piscinita, donde nuestro peque de tres años se lo ha pasado bomba, una auténtica maravilla y con unas vistas preciosas. Se nota la buena mano de Francisco en los detalles y, además, su trato ha sido muy amable y cercano.
El pueblo nos ha gustado mucho, cuenta con todos los servicios y se tapea de lujo.
Ha sido un gran acierto hospedarnos aquí y, si volvemos por la zona, repetiremos sin duda.
Heel mooi appt, zeer gerieflijk, supermooo terras met klein zwembadje. Ideaal en heel gezellig voor s avonds. Centraal gelegen voor Ronda, caminito del rey, el chorro enz.
Uiterst vriendelijke hosts
Top Apartments In Pizarra Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Pizarra Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Pizarra Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Pizarra Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!