10 Best Apartments To Stay In Pido Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Pido Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Pido Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pido Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pido Cantabria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Pido Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Pido Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Pido Cantabria:
Apartamentos Nevandi is located 1.9 mi from the Fuente Dé Chairlift, in the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers rustic apartments with a balcony or terrace and mountain views.The Nevandi apartments feature a lounge with a TV and fireplace, and each one has a kitchen with a hob, microwave and washing machine.Located in the Cantabrian village of Pido, the apartments are 0.6 mi from Hostal Nevandi. Here you can use the outdoor pool for free.Popular activities in the surrounding area include horse riding, quad biking and hiking. You can drive to the coast at Llanes in around an hour, and Santander is 1 hour and 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautiful location, close to the tram. Potes is a 20 minute drive. Espinama is right down the road with cute restaurants and delicious cheese for sale.
- A beautiful and peaceful place! Very nice bed linen and beds. Convenient location of rooms and showers. Good view in the area. Not far from interesting cities.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Incredible place to stay off the grid. In couple of minutes of drive from teleferico at Fuente De. Apartments were very comfortable and packed with pretty all you might need for a comfortable staying. Just don’t forget to take or buy something against insects. It’s located close to the river – so you can hear it flowing from the balcony.
- This was a beautiful old building that was completely modernized inside. The living room was our favorite part with full windows that showcased the nearby mountains, a cozy sofa and a wonderful fireplace that we used after hiking in the rain.
- La tranquilidad del lugar y el apartamento viene muy equipado, incluso con útiles de limpieza.
Apartamentos y Habitaciones Sebrango
Apartamentos y Habitaciones Sebrango is located in Espinama, at the entrance to the Picos de Europa National Park and 1.9 mi from Fuente Dé Cable Car. Apartments offer free Wi-Fi and a private furnished terrace.Each heated apartment has a living room with a flat-screen cable TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchen includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.Discounts on outdoor activities with professional guides in the Picos de Europa are available, as well as tourist information on routes in the mountain range. There is free parking nearby.
- Good view, you can see the mountains. Close to Picos de Europa. Everything was great except for one thing.
- Close to Fuente De and all the walks in that area, plus Potes and all the facilities on offer there. Very clean and quiet, lovely views from the balcony. Owner very welcoming… despite our woeful lack of Spanish. Surprised by number of places to eat in the village.
- Perfect location, a short trip to Fuente De, wonderful view from the terrace, superb cleanliness (!!!) and very comfortable beds. WiFi worked fine. Hot water and a tiny bath was great after a long trip.
- Me gustó mucho la amabilidad con la q fui recibido y despedido, un trato muy cercano. En la despedida estaba lloviendo y me acercaron al coche con un paraguas! Aparte de los servicios de alojamiento ofrecen servicios de rutas de aventuras, espero repetir en alguna ocasión y q la próxima vez pueda realizar alguna.
Appartement propre et spacieux avec un balcon terrasse.
Le calme de l’endroit à 900m d’altitude.
Très bien pour les amoureux de la montagne.
Apartamentos Remoña is in Espinama, next to Peña Remoña at the entrance to the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi and is 3 minutes’ drive from Fuente Dé Cable Car.The heated apartments have a balcony and a living room with a sofa and TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and shower. There is a kitchen or kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and washing machine.Free parking is available nearby and the N621 Main Road is easily accessible. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Hiking and fishing are popular in the surrounding area.
- Very comfortable hotel for 2+2 family. Very nice personnel. Extraordinary area with brilliant mountains – views, trails, not a lot of tourists in May, even during weekends.
- Homely apartment. Well equipped, quite modern whiteware with some quality. Cosy bedroom and comfortable beds. Good view and lovely walks in the village and surrroundings. A really small village but with some friendly shops and restaurants. The feel of the apartment was harmony and you could spend up to a week here. There was private parking but we really did not need it, just parked at our door.
Our apartment comprised a sitting room with large sofa, a kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom. It was very quiet and the location suited us very well for our trip to Fuente De. The staff were very friendly.
Our kitchen was well equipped, not that we did any cooking. It was nice to have a large fridge though to keep drinks cold.
- perfect comfort, friendly owners and very convenient
- Great location for walking. Quiet and comfortable. Very short drive to Fuentes De cable car. Friendly host. Adequate kitchen for preparing meals.
Apartamentos Río Cubo
Set within Liébana Valley, in Picos de Europa National Park, Apartamentos Río Cubo is located in Cosgaya. It offers a spacious garden with barbecue and fruit trees next to Deva River.Each apartment has heating and features rustic décor with exposed beams and wooden furniture. They come with a living room with TV, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and fridge. The bathrooms have a bath. Free WiFi is offered throughout.Featuring river and mountain views, apartments at the Río Cubo also include a washing machine, bed linen and towels.Tourist information can be provided at the reception.This accommodations is 5.6 mi from Fuente Dé, while Potes is 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander Airport is 73 mi away. Free parking is available.
- The owner Sergio was very helpful upon check-in. Lovely appartment, spacious and very clean with a good hot shower. The garden just outside was perfect for relaxing at the end of the day. Great stay for exploring Picos de Europe with good value for money.
We had a great stay at Rio cuba and Sergio was the perfect host. He helped us to find great hiking routes and made sure to make our stay amazing. The apartment was nice and the garden where you could enjoy your dinners where amazing. Sergio kept everything so nice and made sure we had a great stay.
Before we came the weather forecast looked very bad and we were not sure what to expect, but we had great weather for hiking and Sergio told us you can’t use the weather forecast as it is the mountain.s Normally you will have nice weather and then maybe some rain in the afternoon or evening, but don’t be afraid of the weather forecasts…. The area is amazing with great views and loads of hikes.
We enjoy the independence given by self catering apartments. The ability to come and go as you please, eat when you want to without being tied to a time slot. The location of the apartment is great with easy access to the areas vast walking routes and beautiful scenery is available from your window. The facilities are basic but there is everything you need to enjoy your stay.
Miguel and Leire are both lovely helpful people always happy to answer questions and provide information about the beautiful area where they live.
Thank you for a great stay.
- The apartment was well equipped, clean and had a homely feel to it. The garden was lovely for relaxing in. The hosts were friendly, helpful and easy to communicate with
- Miguel our host was very friendly, helpful and always available. We received great advise on things to do in the area and the best days/time during our stay to do them to help avoid the crowds and also with the expected weather. We had great conversations during our stay with Miguel and would definitely recommend him as a host. security was excellent, great views of the mountains, and best of all a very large and beautiful garden along the creek bank with comfortable outdoor furniture for drinks and picnics and afternoon snoozes.
Apartamentos Rurales Los Picos de Redo
Set in the small Cantabrian village of Redo, close to the border with Asturias and Castile – Leon, Apartamentos Rurales Los Picos de Redo offers heated apartment with free Wi-Fi.Each rustic-style apartment has views of the Picos de Europa Mountains. The cozy living room features a wood-burning heater, sofa, dining table and TV. A washing machine, hob and microwave are included in the kitchen. There is a bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Mountain biking, rock climbing and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside. The Fuente De Cable Car, taking you to the Picos de Europa in 10 minutes, is a 15-minute drive from the property, while Liebana is a 35-minute drive away.
- Location, wonderful place, well equiped, communication with owner great
- Barbecue was a great addition to a great place. The mountain view is spectacular. Very quiet and peaceful. 6 miles away from potes if you want some nightlife.
- The apartment is in a lovely rural area with walks from the property and many others nearby. The kitchen was very well equipped and we ate most of our meals there. Lovely balcony and mountain views.
- The value for money is great, but some things really depend on your preference. The location is remote and in the mountains, thus with a great view yet with a bit of distance to Potes. From the bedroom the view is awesome.
- It truly is rural – quite remote and extremely quiet – loudest thing was the cowbells. Walking is possible direct from the house, and Potes is about 15mins drive one way, Fuente De about the same the other. Welcoming hosts + google translate = straightforward key collection and explanation of the facilities etc. Apartment Sebrango could be quite dark – but will keep cool and shady in the height of summer. Recommended if you want to get well away from the crowds.
Apartamentos Casa Celia
Apartamentos Casa Celia is located in La Vega de Liebana, a 10 minutes´ drive from Picos de Europa National Park. It offers apartments with views of the mountains.Each apartment features simple décor, and includes a sofa, flat-screen TV, and a dining table. The private bathroom includes a shower and a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.You will find an oven, microwave, and coffee machinein the well-equipped kitchen. A washing machine is also available.You can enjoy different activities in the surroundings, including hiking, horse riding, and canoeing. Santander Airport is 75 mi from Apartamentos Casa Celia, and Bilbao is a 1-hour drive away.
Host was really friendly
Apartme t had all you need and was super clean
- Nice people, good cooking ability in the room. Nice to have a washing machine.
- extremely clean, spacious and comfortable accommodation. The host was very welcoming. Lovely rural location with great views. Just on the edge of a village with two bars, shop and bank. Friendly local people in the village and made to feel very welcome.
- Muy buena atención por parte de la anfitriona, alojamiento cercano a varios puntos de interés en el Valle de Liébana. Limpieza excelente. Buenas facilidades, disponen de una terraza donde se puede comer al aire libre.
- Las fotos no le hacen justicia, la vista desde la sala es muy relajante. Muy limpio y acogedor. La gestión estupenda.
- Host was really friendly
Set in the Picos de Europa National Park, 3.1 mi from Potes, Apartamentos Samelar offers free Wi-Fi and The characteristic mountain-style apartments feature wooden beams and stone walls. There is a garden with barbecue facilities.Each apartment has a balcony or terrace with mountain views. The living room has a TV, as well as a CD and DVD player. There is a fan and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The well-equipped kitchenette includes a washing machine.Potes is 3.1 mi from Apartamentos Samelar, where you will find a range of shops, and the cable car in Fuente De is 11 mi away. The property can provide information on hiking routes. You can also go horse riding in the area. There is free parking nearby.
- The location, this is one of the most beautiful places I’ve been, still not spoiled but plenty catering for the tourist, friendly locals and charming villages. The views from the apartment were wonderful and the apartment itself was spacious and delightfully quirky. Going off to sleep to the sound of cow bells or in the hammocks in the garden.
- The house is so in style, rustic and modern at the same time, and with a lot of artsy details and also quiet. We loved the community, the garden area. Claudia and Jorge are very accommodating and wonderful hosts.
- Absolutely perfect: The apartment was clean, comfy, well-equipped, and the hosts were very friendly! We would definitely stay here again!
- We did a 27-day ‘public transportation’ trip through Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias, Galicia and Léon-Castilia. We visited 10 hotels/appartments in total and of these, Apartamentos Samelar was the very best! Excellent! A very friendly and accomodating welcome by two very friendly hosts, all the info and assistance one needs, great location close to a camping with a very high quality and ‘value for money’ restaurant, a bus stop right in front of the little road to the camping, very clean, all the luxury one may require. This is an experience we can fullheartedly recommend. We’d come back any time !
- This is a perfect apartment , so well equipped and clean. It has the added bonus of a beautiful garden and barbecue you can use. The area is very quiet and it’s just a short drive to Potes and some lovely walks.
Apartamentos Villa de Potes
These excellent apartments are located in the center of the old town of Potes, the capital of the Picos de Europa mountain range and National Park.The apartments are housed in a mountain property that exhibits architecture characteristic to the region. The property is separated from the surrounding area by a stone wall, enclosing the gardens and creating a tranquil and serene atmosphere. You can also enjoy excellent views of the Picos de Europa National Park from here.Alto Campoo Ski Resort is 75 mi away.
Great location , just a short stroll from the main street. We had a two bed apartment which was ideal for our two night stay. Pool area was an added bonus.
Although there were a few issues, we would probably stay again.
- We have stayed at these apartments many times now and are made to feel very much at home. The situation is perfect, right in the middle of town. The apartments are clean & comfortable and the views are amazing. The host, Maria, is super-friendly and very helpful.
- The staff were very friendly and the location fantastic.
- We very much enjoyed our stay and the accomodations and the beautiful town of Potes.
- Loved the space of our apartment. Although it was slightly dark inside, not a problem. Great to be able to prepare your own breakfast and lunch. Right in the middle of town, so close to bars and restaurants. Bit of a pain getting the key, but mostly because id forgotten how to dial a foreign number! Reception were there within 30seconds of me getting it right so not a problem. Ask for a hairdryer – they have them in reception.
- Great location , just a short stroll from the main street. We had a two bed apartment which was ideal for our two night stay. Pool area was an added bonus.
Hosteria Sierra del Oso
One of our best sellers in Potes! Located in Potes, 1.6 miles from Santo Toribio de Liebana Monastery, Hosteria Sierra del Oso has accommodations with free WiFi and a terrace.There’s also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with an oven.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from the apartment.
- Great staff, very friendly. Local drinks tasting in the shop was a great start to our evening out!
- Right in the middle of Potes. Cosy, well equipped apartment.
- Everything was perfect! Owners weren’t most welcoming, kind and helpful.
- Quirky top-floor apartment which the kids we travelled with absolutely loved! Amazing views over Potes and the mountains and right in the middle of town. Our apartment on the second floor was a little more ordinary but still very comfortable. Small kitchen area with microwave but no stove top – top floor had stove as well. No kettle but coffee makers in both. Big beds and extra pillows in the wardrobe. We checked-in in the shop next door so no problem and could have paid on check-out as long as we weren’t leaving until it opened the following day at 10am but chose to pay at check-in and just leave the keys in the apartment doors as we wanted to get on the road to Fuente de early. We ate at a fantastic Mexican restaurant just a little way up the hill and around the first corner on the right hand side of the street. Las Mananitas – brilliant food and an amazing host!
- Large room on top floor with excellent view of Bilbao. Short drive to the funicular into the city.
Apartamentos La Condesa
Featuring mountain views and a fireplace in each apartment, Apartamentos La Condesa offers rustic apartments with or without a balcony. They are located in Valmeo, 1.2 mi from Potes.Free WiFi is offered in each heated apartment. Living rooms have a flat-screen TV, some with cable channels. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Each kitchen includes a washing machine, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Towels and bed linen are provided.Free parking is available and the property is conveniently located between the Picos de Europa National Park and the Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Nature Reserve.
Lovely quiet location, and characterful, comfortable apartment. Cristina made us very welcome. There were lots of spectacular walks nearby and great scenery all around.
You can walk into Potes in the day time along the river – it is about 2.3km, or by car it is only 5 minutes drive, so if you like peace and quiet, but want to be near the action in Potes then this is ideal.
Christina, our hostess, was charming and very helpful. The orange cake to greet us was especially delightful as was the basket of home grown vegetables the likes of which you will not find in a supermarket.
Everything was just excellent and will return.
- The peaceful situation & the easy access to some great walks
- Comfortable well-equipped apartment in a lovely quiet village. The delicious cake left by the owner was especially welcome as we arrived late due to road closures.
- Christina was a very friendly host who provided us with a delicious orange cake on arrival. She assisted us to get food from a local shop in Potes as we arrived late. She provided us with maps & information about the local area. I would stay here again.
- Lovely quiet location, and characterful, comfortable apartment. Cristina made us very welcome. There were lots of spectacular walks nearby and great scenery all around.
Top Apartments In Pido Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Pido Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Pido Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Pido Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!