10 Best Apartments To Stay In Payrignac Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Payrignac Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Payrignac Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Payrignac Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Payrignac Midi-Pyrénées. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Payrignac Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Payrignac Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Payrignac Midi-pyrénées:
In Sarlat Luxury Rentals, Medieval Center
One of our top picks in Sarlat-la-Canéda.In Sarlat Luxury Rentals, Medieval Center is located in Sarlat-la-Canéda, just 24 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde. Rocamadour is 21 miles from the property.Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave. Bed linen are available.Souillac is 12 miles from In Sarlat Luxury Rentals. Brive – La Roche Airport is 22 miles away.
Collecting the keys was easy. Beatrice gave us much helpful information.
When problems arose she was always helpful.
- This spacious and beautiful apartment is perfection! It’s in an 15th century building in the heart of Sarlat with everything you could need for a comfortable week long stay and all to very high standard. We loved the balcony overlooking the cobbled street and the short walk down to the town square to enjoy a wine and watch the world go by. There is so much to see and do in and around Sarlat; bike riding on old train ways, marked walks in the country and so many castles! Beatrice our host was incredibly helpful and considerate; her flexibility with our late arrival where she organised a taxi to meet us at the station, her interest in ensuring we had all we needed and helping us plan our day trips into the beautiful countryside. For all that it offered this was excellent value for money.
- We had a great experience with In Sarlat Luxury Rentals- we were in the Cabaret apartment, which was spacious and very comfortable and extremely well situated. Philippe was very helpful in getting us checked in and oriented. We were in extremely close walking distance of the tourism office and many shops, cafes, and restaurants. We would happily stay here again!
- The location was great – could walk everywhere. The apartment was beautifully furnished and decorated.
- there was a problem with our unit, so we re were upgraded to a very large flat which was wonderful. It was right in the old area nd very close to everything.
- Collecting the keys was easy. Beatrice gave us much helpful information.
Appartement Le Cardinal
One of our top picks in Sarlat-la-Canéda – and a guest favorite.
Located 24 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde, Appartement Le Cardinal offers accommodations in Sarlat-la-Canéda.There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV is available. Other facilities at Appartement Le Cardinal include a terrace.Rocamadour is 21 miles from Appartement Le Cardinal, and Souillac is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 22 miles from Appartement Le Cardinal.
The owners were really excellent and very helpful
Public parking was near the hotel
- Christian and Marie the owners were excellent. The apartment was really well equipped and comfortable
- The location of the apartment in the old town was perfect we were walking distance to everything within Sarlat. The room was amazing generous size with facilities including stove hot plate dishwasher and washing machine. The outside private terrace backing onto the church was special. Christian and Marie were the best hosts spent a generous amount of time explaining everything inluding a tour of the town
- Le Cardinale is located in an easy to find, lovely and relatively quiet courtyard in busy, buzzy historical Sarlat. We were given a wonderful, personal welcome by Christian and Marie who spent over an hour making sure we were well settled and equipped for our stay. The apartment is excellent – clean, roomy, very comfortable, fully equipped with washing facilities, foods and even fresh home grown tomatoes and basil. Unfortunately the weather was too cool for us to take advantage of the plung pool, but the spa was a good alternative.
- Apartment was great. Owners were the best we’ve ever dealt with. Made sure we knew how to work the appliances, and where everything was. Little details were attended to, like high quality soaps in the bathroom, laundry detergent, and paper products. They even gave us a tour of town so we knew where to eat. Lots of information on the area in the apartment. I can’t say enough about how great this place is. We traveled in Spain and France for 2 1/2 weeks, and stayed at 5 places. This was the favorite.
- The owners were really excellent and very helpful
Les Jardins du Porche
One of our top picks in Sarlat-la-Canéda – and a guest favorite.
Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Les Jardins du Porche is located in Sarlat-la-Canéda, just 25 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde. Rocamadour is 21 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels are provided.Souillac is 13 miles from Les Jardins du Porche, and Saint-Sauveur is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 22 miles from Les Jardins du Porche.
- The apartment was in a new building containing several units located in a country setting on a hill above the town. The location was very nice, easy parking, good security & quiet.. Everything was brand new & the beds were the best we’d slept in.
- Location close to Sarlat with relatively easy access. Good parking. Clean modern apartment with full kitchen and bathroom facilities. Furnishings are new and adequate for a short stay. Small garden to the front and rear allowed eating outside. It was an enjoyable stay.
- A lovely clean tidy peaceful apartment in a perfect location. Alex, the owner, was very welcoming and gave us a great deal of useful information about the area, which made our stay even more enjoyable.
- Brand new. Quiet. Some with your own garden. Very nice bedding. Sophisticated collective sound system
- Alex has a clean beautiful oasis. Upon arrival ,Alex spoke perfect English and made reservations for at Lascaux. Apartment was perfect. Fully equipped with everything necessary for stay.
Le Porche de Sarlat
One of our top picks in Sarlat-la-Canéda – and a guest favorite.
Le Porche de Sarlat offers accommodations in Sarlat-la-Canéda. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 24 miles from the property.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a terrace and/or patio with city views. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A refrigerator is also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit.Rocamadour is 21 miles from Le Porche de Sarlat, and Souillac is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 22 miles from Le Porche de Sarlat.
- Great location , beautiful and clean appartment . We loved it
- Loved the location so easy to find and the apartment was amazing .
- A clean ground floor apartment with an outside patio for sitting and equipped with modern appliances made for a great experience. Our host Alex was very thorough, making sure we got settled in comfortably, had done a nice job putting together a manual with clear instructions on how everything worked and had great recommendations for local restaurants and sites to visit. We would definitely go back.
- Location in the old centre of Sarlat was great and that apartment was comfortable with excellent facilities
- The apartment very well designed and very comfortable
Le Grenier du Chapitre
One of our top picks in Sarlat-la-Canéda.Le Grenier du Chapitre offers accommodations in Sarlat-la-Canéda. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 24 miles from the property.The accommodation features a sitting area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer. Bed linen are available.Rocamadour is 21 miles from Le Grenier du Chapitre. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The place was great. Niyada was of total colaboration; from the access to our departure. Absolutely recommended
The spaciousness of the apartment and the cooking facilities were fabulous. The views from the 4 windows were great and allowed for cross ventilation so the apartment was really light and airy.
The location in the middle of the town was great and access to parking was quite easy.
- Lovely apartment, lots of character, great location overlooking a small square one side and lovely big church the other. Concierge and owners extremely helpful and sorted out small niggles immediately. DVD player. Nice bathroom with view of church!
- Comfortable bed and space. Good location. Owner was responsive as was the onsite manager. Both very easy to deal with.
- Great features and magnificent ceiling. The views were fantastic and it could not have been in a better location for access to the town. Niyada could not have been more helpful.
Appartement centre médiéval – Le Cosy de Sarlat
One of our best sellers in Sarlat-la-Canéda! Appartement centre médiéval – Le Cosy de Sarlat offers accommodations in Sarlat-la-Canéda, just 24 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde. The property features views of the city and is 21 miles from Rocamadour.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is featured.Souillac is 12 miles from Appartement centre médiéval – Le Co, and Saint-Sauveur is 31 miles away. Brive – La Roche Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- LOcationin medieval city. Two bedrooms, nicely updated. Kitchen minimally furnished for cooking. Lots of restaurants near by as well as close to market!
- The best thing was the location, right in the centre of town. Lovely well equipped appartment. Nice touches such as Christmas decorations, wine and fois grass. Comfortable beds and the kitchen had everything we needed.
- This was a lovely character-filled apartment in a great central location.
Me gusto todo. Esta ubicado en pleno centro histórico de la maravillosa Sarlat.
Lo unico que no tiene ascensor aunque para nosotros no era inconveniente.
Al estar en el centro lógicamente no se puede aparcar pero hay parking gratuito cerca
Très bon emplacement: cœur de ville, bien pour l’hiver…peut-être bruyant l’été?
Deux chambres bien séparées. Des espaces satisfaisants. Cuisine équipée.
Le parking gratuit est un peu éloigné.
Hôtel particulier de Monméja
One of our top picks in Sarlat-la-Canéda.Hôtel particulier de Monméja is located in Sarlat-la-Canéda, just 24 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde. Rocamadour is 21 miles from the property.All units feature a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer in each unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Souillac is 12 miles from Hôtel particulier de Monméja. Brive – La Roche Airport is 22 miles away.
The property is beautiful and superbly located just off the main street in Sarlat in the medieval surroundings. The apartment was spacious, lovely high ceilings and very well presented inside, with lovely big windows that opened over the footpath below on one of the thin streets – it was nice as the floor level of the apartment was elevated over the street below that gave some privacy.
Isabelle the owner was extremely pleasant and very helpful.
- The apartment was fantastic – very comfortable , nicely decorated and in a perfect location. . Isabel was the perfect host . She showed us around the apartment and made restaurant reservations for us . I highly recommend this apartment to anyone planning a visit to sarlat .
- Beautiful, spacious apartment. Great kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, small fridge and ice cube size freezer. Loads of kitchen utensils and dinnerware. Excellent location. Person who showed up up with key was superb and the owner very friendly.
- Hôtel exceptionnel dans une ville magique. Je recommande particulièrement cet appartement de charme, décoré avec énormément de goût et idéalement situé. Merci à la propriétaire pour son accueil chaleureux.
- Ce n’était pourtant pas une première fois sur Sarlat, mais cet appartement restera notre préféré tant par sa situation géographique, au calme et central, que par sa décoration, épurée et chaleureuse .Merci Isabelle pour ce bel échange, toute en simplicité . Sandra, Cedric et Luca
- The property is beautiful and superbly located just off the main street in Sarlat in the medieval surroundings. The apartment was spacious, lovely high ceilings and very well presented inside, with lovely big windows that opened over the footpath below on one of the thin streets – it was nice as the floor level of the apartment was elevated over the street below that gave some privacy.
La Grange des champs –
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. La Grange des champs – offers accommodations in Carsac-Aillac, 4.3 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda and 25 miles from Brive-la-Gaillarde. The property features views of the garden and is 17 miles from Rocamadour. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Other facilities at La Grange des champs 1 cote champs include a terrace.
No reviews yet.
Domaine l’Ancien Vignoble
Domaine l’Ancien Vignoble offers accommodations in Saint-Julien-de-Lampon. The property features a sauna. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 8 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. A microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels are featured.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 22 miles from Domaine l’Ancien Vignoble. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Maison Lambert offers pet-friendly accommodations in Domme. Maison Lambert features views of the garden and is 6 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda.There is a dining area and a kitchenette. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available. Other facilities at Maison Lambert include a playground.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 29 miles from Maison Lambert, and Rocamadour is 20 miles from the property. The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Brive – La Roche Airport, 27 miles from Maison Lambert.
- A very spacious apartment that was just perfect for our young family.
Wonderful location on the square and close to tourist office. There is a market in the square on Thursdays. Plenty of free parking once you have the Domme parking permit, which Sylvie will give you when you meet her at the apartment. Nicely equipped kitchen with lots of plates, cutlery etc (microwave only, no “real” oven). Very useful to have a washing machine.
You must have a car to get here, and the roads in Domme are very narrow, windy and mostly one way. GPS might not calculate the correct route. Domme doesn’t have a supermarket, but Cenac at bottom of hill has a good Carrefour, and also a petrol station.
- Avery comfortable bed, superb linen, exceedly clean, a marvellous position, wonderful host and hostess .
Excellent property in Domme. Very helpful owner. Negatives-NIL.
Positives- Everything. I would recommend this property to anyone for a great experience in a beautiful area.
- Wonderfull apartment in the “hyper” center of town with everything you could wish for in terms of amenities, including fresh flowers, a bottle of wine and chocolates on our arrival. M. and Mme. Lambert were wonderful hosts and gave us some very good suggestions on restaurants in town, all of them worked out wonderfully! The feeling of opening your red wooden shutters overlooking the town square in the morning, when no one else is there yet, is just priceless. For being a hilltop town it’s surprisingly “livable” and you don’t feel like you are walking uphill all day long. Would love to go back in the off-season.
Top Apartments In Payrignac Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Payrignac Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Payrignac Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Payrignac Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!