10 Best Apartments To Stay In Palm-Eagle Beach – Top Hotel Reviews
Palm-Eagle Beach is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Palm-Eagle Beach. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palm-Eagle Beach. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palm-Eagle Beach. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Palm-Eagle Beach right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Palm-Eagle Beach with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Palm-eagle Beach:
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Ladybugs Apartments is a self-catering accommodation located in Noord, just 3 minutes’ walk from the largest supermarket in Aruba and 8 minutes’ walk from Eagle Beach. Free WiFi access is available.All apartments have air conditioning, desk, TV, WIFI, the private bathroom includes a hairdryer and toiletries such as: toilet soap (large), toilet paper, facial towel, carpet towel, shower towels, free of charge.Some units have a complete kitchen with a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine.At Ladybugs Apartments, you will find a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking. Bicycle and car hires are available less than 350 feet from the property.Queen Beatrix International Airport is located 4.3 miles from the property. The property is 3.5 miles from Tierra del Sol Golf Course.
- Barbra was very helpful and kind. The room was very clean, had air conditioning, a safe, kitchen area with a stovetop, and a large shower with various temperatures. The apartment was very close to the grocery store and the beautiful Eagle Beach.
- The property’s landscape is really pretty. My family and I enjoyed sitting out on the patio to eat dinner and enjoy the nice breeze at nice. The staff there was very friendly and accomodating. The place always smelt freshly cleaned which is definitely a plus in my book. Also i think it is situated in the perfect location. It’s within walking distance of Eagle beach, the supermarket, restaurants, and casinos. It’s only just a short mile walk to the high rise area which hosts a bustling night life.
- The apartment was extremely clean and spacious. Great location, about less than 5 minutes walking to the big supermarket and about 10min to Eagle beach. Hosts are very friendly and waited for us for late check in (which we let them know of in advance) and it was no problem to check out late for a small fee of 30$. We stayed at this property for 16 days and absolutely loved it!
- The pergola and garden were very nice. The bed and bedroom were a great size. The shower was spacious and worked well. The bathroom was a good size. The kitchen/dining area was very good with a 4-burner gas stove-top and a good-sized fridge. The apt. was only a 3 m walk from Aruba’s Costco (had everything we needed), 5 m walk to casinos & restaurants, and 8 m walk to Eagle Beach or inland to commercial area with restaurants and laundromat.
- The landlord and his family are all working together,making their guests feel comfortable.There is always one of them present to answer your questions and help you.Can’t ask for a better holiday!Thanks!
Costa Esmeralda Village
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, Costa Esmeralda Village features free WiFi, a garden and outdoor pool. Eagle Beach is 1.5 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a balcony and/or patio with pool views. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with an oven, a microwave, and a toaster. Towels are available.Costa Esmeralda Village also includes a year-round outdoor pool.Oranjestad is 2.5 miles from Costa Esmeralda Village. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The desk attendant was so nice and extremely accommodating. He was knowledgeable about the area and gave us lots of great tips.
- Very clean and quite location. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful and very clean hotel, very helpful and nice staff, I would recommend the hotel.
- Super friendly staff. Good value. All the essentials.
- Walking into the property was like entering a different world. It was so peaceful and private. Our first full day there was a bit rainy in the morning. Samuel saw us getting ready to walk to the beach and got us an umbrella to take with us!!
Villa Punta Salina
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Villa Punta Salina offers accommodation in Noord. Eagle Beach is 2.3 miles away.All units are air conditioned and have a seating and dining area, an oven and coffee maker. All units include a terrace and/or patio. There is also a kitchen and/or kitchenette in all units, equipped with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer in each unit. Bed linen is provided.Villa Punta Salina also includes a hot tub.Palm-Eagle Beach is 0.7 miles from Villa Punta Salina. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix International Airport, 5.6 miles from Villa Punta Salina.
Our apartment Mango has everything you need for a 2 week stay. Very clean with two air conditioners inside. Stefano gave us all necessary information on the day of arrival!
It’s a very safe, good location near the beach and Marriott hotel! Wi fi works excellently!
- Stefano is a great person, friendly and very helpful. He made sure everything was great.
- Stefano was extremely helpful right from arrival. He guided us right from the beginning regarding the nearby facilities and beaches without even asking. Even gave a custom map. The apartment is well worth the money, and the swimming pool is a bless. If we come back to Aruba, we will stay here again.
- Liked that the villa had everything we would need. A four minute walk to a new supermarket up the road so we were able to buy food to fix. The air-conditioning was perfect and plenty cool. The place is well kept and very tropical. The host Stefano is very friendly and keeps the place well maintained. He is helpful for any information that you might need for your stay on the island. We spent a full day there just relaxing around the pool, nice clean and cool water with jacuzzi jets. Just perfect!
- Stefano was a lovely host – he was available if anything was needed, but we felt total privacy and we loved that we had a little more “authentic” Aruba vacation. The pool was great, and the perfect size for the small villa. We used our well-equipped kitchen, but were only a few minutes away to some amazing restaurants, as well as plenty of grocery stores. A truly relaxing place – and a beautiful country!
- Our apartment Mango has everything you need for a 2 week stay. Very clean with two air conditioners inside. Stefano gave us all necessary information on the day of arrival!
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, 3.7 miles from Eagle Beach, Bananas Apartments features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. Oranjestad is 5 miles from the property.All units have a dining area and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a refrigerator and stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit.Bananas Apartments also includes a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed the pool. The owners were so friendly and helpful. Tony even helped with our luggage and carryed our groceries in for us.
- Hosts very wonderful. Grounds were clean and well kept.
- We loved the atmosphere of the place the 2 pools we could access, the hosts were the best, the birds, the fact that it was off the beaten path and not in the major tourist areas, the little dogs and cat Pepper, talking with Ton, Angelique, Peter and Tina, they were very informative and interesting and caring!!!!!
- Excellent hosts , very nice quiet property close to beaches and amenities , and Majorie grocery facilities , well equipped kitchen, great bed ,
- Very kind and fiendly hosts, beautifull surroundings and swimming poll
Cariñas Studio Apartments
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Cariñas Studio Apartments offers accommodations in Palm-Eagle Beach. Eagle Beach is 1.9 miles away.All units are air conditioned and feature a dining area and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a terrace and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. Every unit features a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen are available.Cariñas Studio Apartments also includes a barbecue.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Oranjestad is 3.2 miles from Cariñas Studio Apartments. Queen Beatrix Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay short walk to the beach and everything you need in the apartment.Very clean and Ron and Rosemary were friendly and helpful.
I loved everything. The owner (Ron) made everything easier for me and my girlfriend, since the moment we arrived in the airport until the time that we were leaving. The apartment is great, very clean and everything inside is well organized (when we arrived Ron explained everything that is inside the apartment, giving details and tips of what to see and where to go in Aruba).
We loved all the details and the decoration of the apartment, but one of the greatest points of our stay was the quality of the cutlery and plates and the soaps and shampoo (with conditioner).
It was very easy to park in front of the accommodation and we didnt have any problem to check out on time (Ron arrived on the time that we agreed). For sure a place to return and recommend to anyone going to Aruba.
- Location, walking distance to anything you would need. Hosts were extremely helpful. Felt very safe and comfortable in the apartment
- Perfect for our family. The property was spacious and well furnished. Ron and Rosemary go above and beyond to make sure their guests have the best stay possible. Ron even took us snorkeling to find sea turtles!
- We are avid travelers and Airbnb hosts ourselves, yet the level of service, care and overall professionalism surpassed all our expectations. We felt like we were staying with close friends, readily available to our every need. Our hosts did help us with various additional arrangements, helpful information, and very useful advice. They provided many extras we needed for our toddler. The place was spotless clean on our arrival, and well stocked with all the essentials, even first-aid kit. The house itself felt very comfortable, just as a home would be –there was beach gear to use, and a hammock to relax in– among many other things. Location is extremely convenient; 3-4min drive to the closest beach, as well as to many excellent restaurants. On top of it all, on my husbands birthday we got a wonderful surprise from our hosts!
Salina Cerca Apartments
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Offering a garden and outdoor pool, Salina Cerca Apartments is set in Noord, 1,000 feet from the sea. Eagle Beach is 2.5 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Featuring a patio, all units are air conditioned and include a dining area and a seating area with a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels are provided.Salina Cerca Apartments also includes a sun terrace. The property also offers grocery delivery.Palm Beach is 0.9 miles from Salina Cerca Apartments, while Oranjestad is 4.3 miles away. Queen Beatrix Airport is 5.6 miles from the property.
- The host was excellent. The location was good. I had a car so it made things much easier.
- It had everything we needed.. it was like having our own apartment in Aruba. Hans was great. He picked us up at the airport, drove us through a few of the sights to become familiar with the island and to the grocery store. The location was close enough to things and far enough away. We would definately return and stay at Hans place again.
- Private swimming pool. Apartment all to ourselves. Comfortable king size bed. Efficient shower. Modern cooker. Good supermarket only a couple of minutes away.
- Hans was great! He picked us up at the airport, dropped us off, and was very hospitable!
- Hans was an excellent host! The apartment was very nice and clean and had everything we needed. We had a great stay here.
Del Rey Apartments
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.Located in Palm-Eagle Beach, Del Rey Apartments features a garden, year-round outdoor pool, and barbecue. Eagle Beach is 2.1 miles from the property.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting area. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with pool views. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Bed linen are available.Del Rey Apartments also includes a sun terrace.Oranjestad is 3.2 miles from Del Rey Apartments. Queen Beatrix Airport is 5 miles away.
- Front desk staff very welcoming. Any problem was addressed immediately. Very nice pool and courtyard area. Units immaculately clean and quite well equipped. AC superb. Quiet, low key friendly place. Excellent value for money. If reasonably fit 15 mins walk down residential area to all of Palm Beach highrise area but only $8 taxi ride. Quite well stocked grocery store 5 mins walk.will return. Property exactly as shown in photos on website. No surprises except good ones.
The car rental company that Del Rey recommended and booked for us was excellent.
The cleanliness of the apt and grounds was very good. All the necessities in the kitchen was an asset. The young man in the office was very helpful.
- Near supermarket, less then mile from the beach. Property well cared for, staff very pleasent and helpful. Enjoyed my stay!
- The bed was comfortable. The water pressure was great. Staff friendly.
- Location is good. 10-minute walk to mall/beach areas.
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Just a 15-minute walk from Aruba’s famous Palm Beach, Pauline’s Apartments provides air-conditioned studios and apartments with free Wi-Fi, furnished patios and garden views. It has an outdoor swimming pool with a children’s safety gate.Decorated in light colors, the spacious studios and apartments feature comfortable lounge areas with cable TV. Kitchenettes include a large fridge, a stove, a microwave and a blender. BBQ facilities are also available.Pauline’s Apartments is a 15-minute walk from the shopping, bars and restaurants of Palm Beach. Eagle Beach is just under a mile away, and Tierra del Sol Golf Course is 2 miles away.Free public parking is available at the complex. For an additional fee, the staff can arrange transportation to Reina Beatrix International Airport, just a 15-minute drive away.
- Marco ( and Stephan the owner) is a very helpful & nice person. Always available, efficent when you need something.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Pauline’s apartments – the apartment was very spacious and clean, with a very nice patio area which was perfect for the evenings. The host was extremely helpful and even offered us beach chairs that we could take along with us saving you paying this at the beach! It was also very conveniently located, close to Palm/Eagle beach and less than 20 mins to the airport. Definitely recommended!
- This is a nice quiet place to stay. The apartment was very clean and updated.
- Very cozy and quiet place. The kitchen was equipped with all necessary things. There is a Chinese store pretty close as well where you can find anything you need. The walk to the beach was around 15 min but it didn’t bother us at all. We would definitely recommend Pauline’s Apartments to others.
Very well equipated and the place is a great option for those who don´t wanna big (and not alaways so great) resorts.
Not far from supermarket or the beach, but car is recommended.
Host is very frendly.
Cleaness is a good point. Bathroom appears to be new/renovated.
Swiss Paradise Aruba Villas and Suites
One of our best sellers in Palm-Eagle Beach! Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Swiss Paradise Aruba Villas and Suites is located in Palm-Eagle Beach. Eagle Beach is 3.3 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a sitting and dining area. Some units have a terrace and/or patio with pool or garden views. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a kettle. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries in every unit. Towels are provided.Swiss Paradise Aruba also includes a barbecue.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Oranjestad is 5 miles from Swiss Paradise Aruba Villas and Suites. Queen Beatrix Airport is 7 miles away.
- Everything was great and the Host/Owner is a great guy
- Jurgen is the most amazing host we’ve ever come across on our many travel adventures!
- Great place, super nice villa in nice community. Restaurants and shopping areas just around the corner. Very good place for group or family. Nice pool and clean. The owner provides very good service. Shows you nearby dinning places and attractions. Very good guidance by the owner, very attentive. Very satisfied with my stay. Will definitely come back to Swiss Paradise.
- Jureg the owner was wonderful. He truly cares about your stay and wants to make sure everything runs smoothly. The accommodations were nice and the beds were very comfortable. We will stay here again on our next visit to Aruba.
- I like the professionalism of the property owner. He truly treats his guest like family. He gave us an enormous amount of information of Restuarant’s and all the activities on the island. He has set up with many vendors so you get discounts everywhere you go just by using the Swiss Paridse Hotel name. He made our first trip to Aruba top notch and we will return very soon. My girlfriend and I got engaged and he made sure we had everything we needed.
Dorado Eagle Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Palm-Eagle Beach.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool, Dorado Eagle Beach Hotel is located in Palm-Eagle Beach, just 1,950 feet from Eagle Beach. Oranjestad is 1.9 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a kettle. Towels are available.Dorado Eagle Beach Hotel also includes a barbecue. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 4.3 miles from Dorado Eagle Beach Hotel.
- The room was clean, bed was good. It is off the beaten path, so having a car is a plus. Can walk to beach and there is a restaurant on the street that is good. No where to grab some food for room if you don’t have car. So bring coffee, and grab some alcohol in the airport before getting to hotel. We only stayed one night, but these things would have made it better. If you have a car this is a great location, inexpensive way to see Aruba.
- Staff was great and friendly. Felt very secure at this location.
- Host were extremely friendly and helped with whatever we needed. It was a nice touch that they had beach towels, beach chairs, and coolers that could be borrowed. There was also a grill on the property, which was easy to use.
- Place was great value for money. Service was great. Everything was clean. They even did drive us to store because all local stores was close during X’mas. Thx! Great stay.
The staff was very helpful, they went the extra mile to help us.
We will certainly return next year, hopefully for a longer period. As for coffee we do not drink coffee. We had a refrigerator, stove and microwave, which was a plus as we like to eat healthy.
Top Apartments In Palm-eagle Beach Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Palm-Eagle Beach to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Palm-Eagle Beach but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Palm-Eagle Beach. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!