10 Best Apartments To Stay In Pacé Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pacé Brittany is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Pacé Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pacé Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pacé Brittany. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Pacé Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Pacé Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Pacé Brittany:
Séjours & Affaires Rennes Villa Camilla
One of our top picks in Rennes.Featuring free WiFi, Séjours & Affaires Rennes Villa Camilla is located in Rennes, just 28 miles from Dinan. Vitré is 23 miles away. Private parking is available on site.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a dining area and a kitchenette equipped with a microwave. A refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit.Fougères is 28 miles from Villa Camilla. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 3.7 miles from Séjours & Affaires Rennes Villa Camilla.
- Good budget apartments for the one night stop over we had. It only worked out at just over £15 per person.
- Very nice place , clean and in a good position for visiting Rennes. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Our apartment was very big, clean and the kitchen was well equipped .
- Very spacious and well lit. The windows and balcony were great.
- Big room close to supermarket and bakery.macdibalds next door did self catering hot plates and microwave
- As we were there over the weekend – did not see any staff until we checked out. All done automatically. Great location near town centre. Free parking across the road. Rooms were quiet and spacious.
Appart’City Rennes Ouest
Appart’City Rennes Ouest is located in Rennes, just 28 miles from Dinan. Vitré is 23 miles from the property. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub.Fougères is 29 miles from Appart’City Rennes Ouest, and Trans is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 3.1 miles from Appart’City Rennes Ouest.
- Room was good. Clean and well equipped. We did not meet anyone at the hotel. Was really easy to collect the key and to do the check out.
- The receptionist ladies were amazing, apart from that everything is below average.
- Has plenty of dishes and other facilitis for cooking
- The apartment was large and the hotel was close to the campus I needed to go.
Stayed in an apartment room, it was spacious. Minimal kitchen (would have liked kettle in the room, instead of coffee maker), had necessary dishes for breakfast. It was clean and 1 km away from my work space so I was really satisfied with my choice after the initial mix up.
Liked a restaurant nearby — Au Comptoir Vénitien.
Odalys Appart’hotel Lorgeril
One of our top picks in Rennes.Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Odalys Appart’hotel Lorgeril is located in Rennes, just 29 miles from Dinan. Vitré is 22 miles away. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a dishwasher. A microwave and refrigerator are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are featured.Odalys Appart’hotel Lorgeril also includes a fitness center.Fougères is 28 miles from Odalys Appart’hotel Lorgeril. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
Superb apartment, excellent and very friendly and helpful staff.
Great place and great value for money the room was amazing spacious and clean will all possible facilities.
The guy at reception was so helpful and professional.
- Very nice area, good for a morning walk before leaving. Comfortable and clean
- The hotel is 5 min walk to the very center. Clean. Nice mini kitchen. Parking 10€ per day.
- We enjoyed everything ,and should we revisit that area again ,we would stay at Odalys.
- Superb apartment, excellent and very friendly and helpful staff.
Appart’City Rennes Saint-Grégoire
Appart’City Rennes Saint-Grégoire offers accommodations in Rennes. Dinan is 28 miles from the property. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave.Vitré is 22 miles from Cap Affaires Rennes. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- I stayed for 4 nights at the end of March in room 217, a double studio. This apartment was large and spacious and much better than expected. The price was really reasonable, location was good and easy to get to by bus from town; there are 3 different buses 12,14,C2 costing just €1.50 for a ticket that you can use as many times as you want in an hour on the buses and metro. I always had hot water and there was free WiFi. Having a kitchenette was very useful for making my own breakfast. Supermarket and shops are just 10 mins walk away.
- The apartment is very convenient for canal walks which was good for our dogs. We walked to Rennes centre along the canal which takes about 1 hr. It is in a business/industrial area so there is not much else to do within walking distance, which may not suit everyone. There is a very large shopping centre and LeClerq Hypermarket about 4 mins away by car.
- Good room for three adults plus our dog traveling with us. Located close to the ring road so fine for an overnight stop.
- This was a great place to stay overall. It is not too long of a bus ride from Rennes center and is in a quiet area. The wifi worked decently (it’s not super fast, but it will get you by), enjoyed having a kitchenette and metal/light blocking/secure blind, and the bed was pretty good–particularly the sheets (I am picky about this).
- I booked this apartment for my Aunty, Margaret. She stayed at Appart’City Rennes Saint-Grégoire last week for a cycling trip she had arranged by herself. She had nothing but wonderful things to say about this apartment. It had everything she needed and was great value for money. She made a point of saying how excellent the service from the staff was. She will be booking again for sure!
La Maison De Nemours
Featuring free WiFi, La Maison De Nemours offers accommodations in Rennes. Dinan is 29 miles from the property.Vitré is 22 miles from La Maison De Nemours, and Fougères is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- I absolutely did not mind the stairs– the space is so beautiful and the views to lovely. It just added to the experience.
- A lovely apartment in interesting old building. Lots of space which meant our adult daughter was able to sleep in the lounge, good kitchen and shower. Perfect location near the oldest part of the city and quite close to the train station. Easy access to great restaurants, shops, musems and gardens.
Spacious apartment with a separate bedroom.
Ultra modern kitchen very well equipped.
Comfortable lounge facilities.
A supermarket nearby- we self catered very easily.
Walkable from the train station.
Really close to the old city, shopping, and Republic metro.
Reception at the adjacent hotel was really helpful and friendly.
- The rooms was very well appointed with a lovely kitchen and good sized living and bed room.
- This was a very spacious apartment located at the heart of Rennes in a convenient but quiet road. The apartment was well furnished and attractive, and had everything needed for a one night stay.
Appart’City Confort Rennes – Cesson Sévigné
One of our top picks in Cesson-Sévigné.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Appart’City Confort Rennes – Cesson Sévigné is located in Cesson-Sévigné, just 2.7 miles from Rennes. Dinan is 30 miles away. Private parking is available on site.All units have a flat-screen TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator, and a stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.Appart’City Rennes – Cesson also includes a sauna.Vitré is 19 miles from Appart’City Confort Rennes – Cesson Sévigné. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 6 miles from Appart’City Confort Rennes – Cesson Sévigné.
- large rooms with kitchen, just besides the company, very convenient
- Location is near to supermarket and lot more offices
- Bed was very comfortable, well located if you drive (add 5 euros per night for the car park). Bus to the centre and train station just in front of the hotel.
+ very friendly staff
+ supermarket near by
+ fitness studio
+ free wifi, fast speed
- Clean, tidy throughout. Excellent shower and washing facilities. Reasonable cooking facilities for type of premises. Although not in walking distance to centre of the city it was located right on a bus route that allowed for good access.
Appart’City Rennes Beauregard
Featuring free WiFi, Appart’City Rennes Beauregard is located in Rennes, just 28 miles from Dinan. Vitré is 22 miles from the property.The accommodation features a sitting area. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a dishwasher.Fougères is 27 miles from Apptcty Rennes Beauregard. St Jacques Airport is 5 miles away.
- Location . Had a meeting in the morning, close to hotel. (business/ commercial area of Rennes)
- Not a bad location once familiar with all transport options but took several days of long frustrating learnings.
- We had a duplex apartment with two bedrooms, a shower room and separate WC on the ground floor and a larger open plan space with sitting area, table and chairs, separate WC and kitchen upstairs. We have three children so finding single hotel rooms can be a challenge – but this option provided a huge amount of space for us all. The upstairs sofa doubles as a bed and there’s a truckle / guest bed underneath that so there is sleeping capacity for up to 6 people. It was quiet, clean, safe, the staff were fab (they spoke English but also allowed us to practice our French on them!) and there was secure underground parking available. Easy to get to as it’s in the outskirts of Rennes.
- I just like the location and my view from my room.
- good breakfast, uncomfortable bed, hotel is¸10 bus stations to the centre
Aparthotel Adagio Access Rennes Centre
One of our top picks in Rennes.Aparthotel Adagio Access Rennes Centre offers accommodations in Rennes. Dinan is 29 miles away. Private parking is available on site.All units include a satellite flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.Vitré is 22 miles from Adagio Access Rennes Centre, and Fougères is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 4.3 miles from Aparthotel Adagio Access Rennes Centre.
- The bathroom was nice. The space and separate bedroom were enjoyable and having 2 tvs was good. The fridge was a good size and it was great to have a little freezer included. We enjoyed the views from the windows and the blackout style curtains and the fact that it was not noisy. Good wi-fi.
- Location was great on the edge of city attractions. Reception and staff were great and eager to please
The secure parking for the bikes
The friendly staff
The clean comfy room
- Clean rooms close to city Center breakfast is tasty fresh orange juice servised
- The hotel was nice, in the city centre. Clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly.
Les Gîtes d’Emilie
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Les Gîtes d’Emilie is located in Melesse. Rennes is 5 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a TV. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with an oven. A microwave and refrigerator are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit has a private bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided.Dinan is 24 miles from Les Gîtes d’Emilie, and Vitré is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Everything is so perfect, clean, well facilitated studio. The owner couple are very friendly and helpful.
- bon accueil, studio très confortable, joliment décoré et bien équipé. Très proche de Rennes tout en étant au calme à la campagne. Très bon rapport qualité prix, je recommande sans hésiter.
- Accueil très sympathique, chambre petite mais très bien aménagée et confortable
hotes très sympa, facilité d’accès et de parking.
Studio spacieux, avec cuisine mais je n’en avais pas l’utilité pour mon séjour.
Le Wi-Fi de très bonne qualité
La gentillesse des propriétaires
Featuring free WiFi, Studio Galerie offers accommodations in Chantepie. Rennes is 3 miles away.Some units feature a dining area and/or terrace. A microwave and refrigerator are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Some units also have a kitchenette, equipped with a stovetop. Bed linen are provided.Vitré is 19 miles from Studio Galerie. St Jacques Airport is 5 miles from the property.
Endroit reposant et tres beau
A recommander a la place d’une chambre d’hotel basique …
Cosy et bien agencé, thème marin agréable, dans un quartier tranquille avec un coin terrasse bien agréable (même si le temps ne s’y prêtait pas). Hôte très accueillante qui a pris le temps de discuter. Le côté rénovation d’une cave agencée en studio n’est pas dérangeant si on en connaît la hauteur de plafond (attention 1m90 maxi !). Thé et café à disposition. Draps et serviettes fournies (torchons et serviettes de table aussi !). Très bon rapport qualité/prix. Adresse à conserver !
Studio que je recommande pour un bref séjour du côté de Rennes.
- Le côté très fonctionnel de chaque recoin du studio.
- La disponibilité et l’arrangement de l’hôte
- Parfait, très propre et accueillant, bien équipé, d’accès facile.
- Endroit reposant et tres beau
Top Apartments In Pacé Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Pacé Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Pacé Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Pacé Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!