10 Best Apartments To Stay In Orry-la-Ville Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Orry-la-Ville Picardy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Orry-la-Ville Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orry-la-Ville Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orry-la-Ville Picardy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Orry-la-Ville Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Orry-la-Ville Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Orry-la-ville Picardy:
Le Loft offers accommodations in Thiers-sur-Thève, just 23 miles from Paris. Le Loft features views of the garden and is 23 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen features an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at Le Loft include a barbecue.Villepinte is 13 miles from Le Loft, and Roissy is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 10 miles from Le Loft.
Gerrard the host was outstanding – a true gentlemen, very proud of what he has built and everything was an absolute delight. Spoke fluent English. Perfect host.
Make sure you visit the local pizza restaurant to dine or takeaway – the owner is hilarious!
Great bakery in the town as well.
- Hosts were really welcoming and friendly with us and our kids
- Extremely beautiful, such nice host, will come back
- thanks to our houseowner Mrs Anne and her husband. besides this great room, their advises were also very helpful.
- This is a great, modern, well-furnished apartment in a complex with a beautiful castle ruin. The hosts are extraordinarily kind and helpful and speak excellent English. Access is easy, parking is convenient, and the apartment is close to Chantilly Chateau, Senlis, and the Paris CDG airport. The apartment is extremely quiet, comfortable and clean and was one of the nicest places we stayed on a 3+ week tour of Belgium and France.
- Gerrard the host was outstanding – a true gentlemen, very proud of what he has built and everything was an absolute delight. Spoke fluent English. Perfect host.
Located 20 miles from Paris and 24 miles from Marne-la-Vallée, Studio Chantilly offers accommodations in Coye-la-Forêt. Studio Chantilly features views of the garden and is 28 miles from Versailles. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchenette has a microwave, a refrigerator and a stovetop, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. A flat-screen TV is available.Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 10 miles away.
- Spacious apartment with bath/shower and kitchenette, plus balcony with table and chairs and secure parking. Railway station only 5 minutes’ walk from the property. The nearest shops are a few minutes away by car but that is part of its countryside charm. Friendly and helpful host. Amazing value in a beautiful setting.
I Loved the quite location, the size of the room and the Small Terrace
outside of this 1st floor room which was accessed outside by a Spiral
Staircase!?! We, loved the Wifi but not the password, which was way to
confusing., But what we laughed at most was not having any hot Water at
the kitchen sink, apparently it was not plumbed and the fun of trying to
cook with those awful lighting levels, 10w bulbs just do not work!
Les propriétaires ont acceptés que nous puissions venir plus tôt , ce qui est fort appréciable … car 19h c’est bien trop tard
Charmant studio , plus confortable qu’une simple chambre d’hôtel
- Grand studio et bien équipé, idéal pour les courts séjours ! avec des petites attentions café, céréales… Une place de parking avec cours fermée.. Un hôte très accueillant je recommande fortement ! A une vingtaine de minute du parc asterix c’est dans un endroit très calme et agréable
- Le studio est très fonctionnel pour 3 personnes. Tous les produits de première nécessité étaient disponibles (même si nous ne les avons pas tous utilisés, ils étaient à notre disposition).
L’ Appart’ offers accommodations in Thiers-sur-Thève, 23 miles from Paris and 23 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. The property features views of the garden and is 13 miles from Villepinte. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchenette has an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 10 miles from L’ Appart’.
- Warm welcome from hosts, lovely clean apartment and peaceful surroundings.
- Espresso coffee machine and more than enough pods to please the coffeeholic
- It is a lovely little hidden gem. The setting is lovely. Very friendly hosts. Old world on the outside very new inside. Very handy for Parc Asterix’s however factor in the motorway for driving in it is only a short distance as the crow flies. It is in fact at least a 20 min drive away.
- Lovely hosts made us feel at home and gave us advice on places to go
- Very nice and interesting place. Excellent hosts…highly recommendable.
Le Petit Cavalier
Located 24 miles from Paris, Le Petit Cavalier offers accommodations in Chantilly.An oven, a microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Other facilities at Le Petit Cavalier include a terrace.Marne-la-Vallée is 28 miles from Le Petit Cavalier, and Villepinte is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Great location with its central location. The interior is clean and comfortable.
Very nice and tiny Appartement !
Great fast W-LAN !!
Beautiful small City !!
- Very clean, good deco, nearby chateau , restaurant, fish shop and any tourist spots.
- Magnifique appartement tout à fait conforme à la description. Contact très réactif et système de récupération des clefs efficace et très pratique ! Appartement fonctionnel, propre, très bien agencé et joliment décoré… Juste à côté d’une supérette et d’un café, non loin d’une boulangerie ainsi que du Potager des Princes et du Château ! En bref, Impeccable !
- Appart très bien situé en plein cœur de chantilly mais très calme dans une petite cour la deco tres sympa tres ” cavalier” bien aménagé (capsules café et thé fournies bien agréable ) TV et wifi ok salle de bain au top avec peignoir
Résidence de la forêt
Located 20 miles from Paris, Résidence de la forêt offers pet-friendly accommodations in Coye-la-Forêt. The property features views of the mountains and is 24 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. Free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a refrigerator and stovetop. Other facilities at Résidence de la forêt include a sun terrace.Versailles is 28 miles from Résidence de la forêt, and Villepinte is 12 miles away. The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Pied à l’Etrier
Located 24 miles from Paris, Le Pied à l’Etrier offers accommodations in Chantilly.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available.Marne-la-Vallée is 28 miles from Le Pied à l’Etrier, and Villepinte is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 14 miles from Le Pied à l’Etrier.
- We liked the wonderful owner who came in her own car to pick us up from the station as it was pouring with rain and we could not get a taxi
- Excellent location in centre of Chantilly. Easy walking to Chateau and shops. Studio is compact but complete. Strongly themed (won’t spoil the surprise 🙂 )
- Very conveniently positioned for Chateau de Chantilly. Well equipped studio.
- This is a fabulous studio within the heart of the town. Well planned out and modern accommodation with a salute to the horse with the decor. Very quiet and within walking distance of the towns amenities and attractions. I would wholeheartedly recommend this accommodation…. It’s a wee gem!
- La deco à thème, la praticite des coffres donnant accès aux clefs sans avoir besoin de prendre rdv pour une remise de celles-ci, le calme de l’appartement, la propriétaire est disponible et très aimable.
Suite Appart Place Versepuy
Located 24 miles from Paris, Suite Appart Place Versepuy offers accommodations in Chantilly.A dishwasher, an oven and a refrigerator are provided in the kitchen. A TV is featured. Other facilities at Suite Appart rue de Gouvieux include a terrace.Marne-la-Vallée is 28 miles from Suite Appart Place Versepuy, and Versailles is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 14 miles from Suite Appart Place Versepuy.
No reviews yet.
The Courtyard Chantilly
Located 1.2 miles from the Château de Chantilly, this apartment features free WiFi. The apartment is 0.7 miles from Prince’s Kitchen Garden – Faisanderie.The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, an electric hob as well as an oven and a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are offered in this apartment.A washing machine is at guests’ disposal.The area is popular for golfing. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 13.7 miles from The Courtyard Chantilly.
- The hostess was absolutely amazing! She was waiting for us when we arrived. I had severely twisted my ankle before arrive and she gave me a cane and reusable ice pack to teje on my trip. Her apartment was absolutely Gorgeous!! There were brand new appliances in the kitchen and the bathroom and shower we’re immaculate and newly renovated. The bed was Extremely comfortable and we really didn’t want to leave this apartment. It is definitely our go to apartment in Chantilly!!
The owners attitude: proactivity, poistivity and reactivity. Very good service.
The cosyness of the accomodation.
Perfect place to stay in Chantilly – short walk to everything: tourist attractions, restaurants and nice bakery. Secure private parking with good access. The apartment is spotlessly clean, roomy, tastefully decorated and has everything one might wish for, including a nice welcome pack which we really appreciated because of late arrival. Check-in/checkout couldn’t be easier. The apartment is reasonably quiet, the bed and linen is great – makes for a good night sleep. The kitchen is fully equipped, including Nespresso style coffee machine with plenty of capsules. Host is supportive, replies to messages very quickly.
Overall, great experience! Would definitely stay again next time. Thanks!
- Susan the Hostess was wonderful, as was the apartment. It was more like being in a home than a hotel and I really enjoyed it. Full kitchen, washing machine, snacks & coffee all provided. Very thoughtful and overall a great place!
- The owner was great introducing us to a her lovely apartment. We stayed over Christmas and she had taken the time to decorate, also leaving a lovley welcome pack. Nothing was too much trouble even let us borrow a wheelchair. We look forward to returning in the future.
Studio Saint Leu d’Esserent
Studio Saint Leu d’Esserent offers accommodations in Saint-Leu-dʼEsserent, 25 miles from Paris and 30 miles from Marne-la-Vallée.The kitchenette is fitted with a microwave and a refrigerator, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is provided.Villepinte is 18 miles from Studio Saint Leu d’Esserent, and Roissy is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 16 miles from Studio Saint Leu d’Esserent.
No reviews yet.
Residhome Roissy Village
Featuring free WiFi, Residhome Roissy Village is located in Roissy, just 13 miles from Paris. Marne-la-Vallée is 16 miles away. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a dining area and sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. A stovetop and kettle are also featured. Each unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower slippers, and free toiletries.Residhome Roissy Village also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Versailles is 22 miles from Residhome Roissy Village. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 2.5 miles from Residhome Roissy Village.
The reception desk staff was super friendly, they were all super nice and helpful. Christelle, i believe was her name, was so sociable and helpful with everything from the moment we got there;I wasn’t hesitant at all afterwards to ask questions especially considering I’m not a french speaker.
The room itself is great because its pretty much an apartment to yourself; living room, kitchen, balcony, its awesome.
The town of Roissy is super nice and quite, I took a walk around town and its just struck a good cord with me, it was very serene
- Spacious rooms! reception and barman very friendly.
- Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Linen and bedding clean. Location perfect as I drive from London and it is close to the exhibition that we participate in. I have used this before and will use it again
- Friendly staff, nice big room, easy shuttle bus to airport
- This residence was a great choice for my 36 hours transfer at CDG. It was a nice and big 2-room flat with a small kitchen. There is no restaurant on site but they sell some microwavable dishes. It is also walking distance to the centre of Roissy where there are some restaurants. They also offer 3 euros transfer to and from the airport, the shuttle leaves every 40 minutes. Wi-fi was strong.
- The reception desk staff was super friendly, they were all super nice and helpful. Christelle, i believe was her name, was so sociable and helpful with everything from the moment we got there;I wasn’t hesitant at all afterwards to ask questions especially considering I’m not a french speaker.
Top Apartments In Orry-la-ville Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Orry-la-Ville Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Orry-la-Ville Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Orry-la-Ville Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!