10 Best Apartments To Stay In O Faramello Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Faramello Galicia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in O Faramello Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Faramello Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Faramello Galicia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in O Faramello Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in O Faramello Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In O Faramello Galicia:
Alojamiento Santa Maria
Located in Milladoiro, Alojamiento Santa Maria offers several modern apartments, each with free WiFi access, a flat-screen TV with Apple TV, Netflix and home cinema sound.Each apartment features parquet floors and contemporary décor. Equipped with an oven, kitchens also come with a dishwasher and coffee machine.Featuring 2 or 3 bedrooms, the apartments offer either single or double beds. Towels and bed linen are provided. Private bathrooms come with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks lockers and bike storage.Restaurants, banks and supermarkets are located less than 5 minutes’ walk from the property. Santiago de Compostela is 3.1 mi away. Private parking can be arranged for an extra cost.
- Comfortable bed. Good location and very good commodities in the house.
very comfy bed
lots od space
- Todo muy limpio y nuevo. Recomendable 100%. Volveríamos a reservarlo si volviéramos a la zona. El personal es muy amable y atento.
- Muy bien lel piso en cuanto equipación y comodidad
- El apartamento una maravilla, todo super limpio, sofas y camas comodisimas, 2 lavabos, mucha amplitud, la anfitriona super atenta, hemos estado muy a gusto, lo recomiendo sin ninguna duda
Ideal Familias Apartment
Ideal Familias Apartment offers pet-friendly accommodations in Milladoiro, 2.7 mi from Santiago de Compostela and 29 mi from Pontevedra. Ideal Familias Apartment features views of the mountain and is 29 mi from Isla de la Toja. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. Towels and bed linen are offered in this self-catering accommodations. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, such as backpacks transfer.O Grove is 29 mi from Ideal Familias Apartment, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 20 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
- La ubicación, la comodidad de las camas, los detalles extras y sobretodo la amabilidad de los anfitriones, siempre pendientes por si nos faltaba algo.
- todo muy bien . excelente para ir a conocer Galicia. y trato muy bueno por la responsable del apartamento.
Su propietaria Marga todo un encanto. Desde antes de la llegada ya había contactado con nosotros aportando todas las indicaciones necesarias para llegar. Luego se preocupó durante nuestra estancia de cómo estábamos y nos aconsejó de lugares de interés, servicios de hostelería, etc.
El piso amplio, acogedor, limpio, muy bien cuidado y totalmente equipado. Ubicación excelente si quieres conocer Galicia ya que está céntrico y muy bien comunicado.
Nosotros somos una familia númerosa, papas, niñas y perros, fuimos todos.
Al llegar (que tardamos un poco más) Marga y su marido ya nos esperaban con un sitio para el coche, nos enseñaron el piso y nos hablaron de la zona, son personas muy amables y simpáticas.
Las habitaciones están bastante bien, detalle dulce para todos (que la peque se los comió) y toallas limpias y mullidas para cada uno.
La cocina grande y con suficiente equipamiento, un baño completo con ducha grande y un aseo.
Nosotros no usamos el garaje ya que hemos tenido la suerte de aparcar en frente del portal cada día y claro, te quitas el andar unos metros después de todo un día fuera.
Los perros se portaron muy bien y al ser un pasillo y entrada amplia, tenía sitio para ellos.
En resumidas, nos ha gustado mucho, salimos encantados y esperamos volver en otra ocasión.
El apartamento está bien dotado, con ascensor, buena seguridad, cocina muy completa y funcional. El wifi va muy bien. Hay supermercados y tiendas muy cerca.
La anfitriona, Marga, es muy amable y estuvo atenta a orientarnos acerca de los destinos turísticos y acertó. Quedamos encantados. El transporte público a Santiago está en la misma acera y a pocos metros. Muy práctico. El bus de regreso te deja a dos cuadras. No es práctico llevar el coche.
Recomiendo este sitio. Gracias Marga por tu hospitalidad.
Compostela Apartments are centrally located, 2,150 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. Heated apartments are soundproofed and feature a flat-screen satellite TV and well-equipped kitchen with a washing machine.Each apartment has tiled or wooden floors and a private entrance. There is a work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a shower and amenities.Due to its central location, there are many bars, shops and restaurants within a short walk of the apartments.Apartamentos Compostela offers and a laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service. Luggage can be stored and there is a tour desk. It is possible to park nearby for an extra charge.
- Central location just off the pedestian only precint
- The apartment is in the centre but in a quiet street.
- Defintely the location of the appartment is the biggest advantage. It is actually accross the street from the historical center. You can get anywhere, including Alameda park on foot. And there is a nice view at the Cultural Center which is definitely worth visiting. Lorena, the host is very supportive and it was very easy to get in touch with her. And the appartment has all you need, maybe except wine glasses 😉.
- Host friendly , place clean with washing machine . Good area,
- The property was well located and easy access to the old town area.
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Apartamento Cereixos provides accommodations in Milladoiro with free WiFi and garden views. Guests staying at this apartment can use the fully equipped kitchen and a balcony.This apartment has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with a bath, a bidet and free toiletries.. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santiago de Compostela is 3.1 miles from the apartment. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 9 miles away.
- Tidy, comfortable apartment with all mod cons, comfy beds. Very nice residential area. The glitches are negligable as compared to the advantages. Complimentary coffee, tea, tolietry awaited us, highly appreciated.
- Flat seems to have been newly furnished with good taste and comfort in mind.
- This was the perfect apartment. A real home from home, with everything you could possibly need for a very comfortable stay. Even tea, coffee, rolls, milk and washing powder. We are on a 3 week tour and washed and dried our clothes with ease. Veronica even helped us find a garage to solve a motorbike breakdown. Good parking on site.
- Limpieza. Tranquilidad. Equipamiento. Atención propietarios facilita información turismo Santiago. Santiago está a 6 min en coche. Dispone de parking. Hay restaurantes en Milladoiro que están muy bien de servicio y precio.
- La limpieza y la zona, a las afueras de Santiago. Muy tranquilo. Con Parking propio que siempre se agradece.
Located in Santiago de Compostela, Fogar Natural is 1,650 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. Tourism Office is 2,300 feet from the property.Fogar Natural offers apartments fitted with a seating area, bed linens and organic cotton towels. There is a kitchen equipped with an oven, refrigerator, and stovetop. Ecological toiletries and laundry facilities are available.Museo del Pueblo Gallego is a 3-minute walk away, while Parque de Bonaval is 1,150 feet from the property. Centro Galego de Arte Contemporáneo is 1,000 feet from Fogar Natural. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Excellent location, very nice apartment, cosy, comfortable, clean. On the Camino Santiago. Parking is close by, costs Euro 10 per day.
- Clean, spacious and right on the Camino, very environment/female friendly. Good heating. Love the little creative touches and the sharing corners. Super nice staff. Good restaurants nearby.
- Very nice and cozy apartment near the town center. Has all you need for a short stay in Santiago de Compostela. Highly recommended. The building has 3 apartments on a controlled access road. Would go there again!
- Lovely apartment located in the heart of Santiago de Compostela. Fantastic!
- Great location, actually on the French Way and in the old part of town with lots of bars, cafés and restaurants nearby as well as a convenient supermarket. The space advantage and kitchen/living room of the apartment (versus a hotel room) was a real bonus given our two kids joined us for a couple of nights at the end of our Camino. My parents were in the apartment above which was very handy, would recommend if travelling with kids or wider family/friends.
Duerming Casas Reales
Located in Santiago de Compostela in the Galicia region, with Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and Tourism Office nearby, Duerming Casas Reales has accommodations with free WiFi.All units are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen with a a microwave and coffee machine. Some units have a dining area and/or a terrace.Area Central is 0.7 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from Duerming Casas Reales.
- Convenient and central location. Excellent coffee bar downstairs with very helpful staff.
- Excellent location to stay after walking the Camino. The Café below is a great asset and Champe the patron was so helpful, patient and cheerful.
- Small, modern, clean studio right on the Camino in old town
- Loved the location, quiet, comfortable, roomy, sunny, loved the balcony, and so nice to have a little kitchenette to have breakfast and make coffee- the perfect place for us!
- The apartment was nicely located. The checking in was a bit vague and we needed help from one of the bar staff downstairs. The only ventilation was keeping the windows open and that was a bit of a problem as the street noise started early in the morning. The night before we left we went to do some clothes washing in the machine only to find we couldn’t close the door of the machine. When we went to abandon this wash and take the clothes out, they were actually sitting in stagnant water. The landlady very kindly took our clothes to the laundrette before we left the next day but that was a negative
Apartment Hortas in Santiago de Compostela provides accommodations with free WiFi, 900 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, 2,100 feet from Tourism Office and 1.1 miles from Area Central. This apartment has accommodations with a patio.This apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven. The apartment also offers a bathroom with a bath.Popular points of interest near the apartment include Raxoi Palace, Hospital of the Catholic Monarchs and Plaza del Obradoiro. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Perfect location exactly in the city centre, very close to Santiago Cathedral and an easy access to require credential for pilgrims. We ended here our Santiago experience as pilgrims and it was wonderful!!Kitchen fully equipped, very clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpfull and ready to welcome us in an easy way. Thank you we hope to come back asap 😉
- The host met the mochila transporter for us and met us at apartment. She was incredibly nice. The apartment looks really nice and it was very close to the Cathedral. We were also able to get a taxi easily at 4 a.m. for our 6:45 flight. The living room was comfortable, and there is a washer.
- I liked everything about the property. The location is excellent … away from the hustle and bustle around the Cathedral but only about 600m away from it. Valeria checked me in and she was lovely. She showed me around the unit and gave me a map of the area. There were 3 adults in my group so plenty of space here. I would highly recommend a stay here for up to 4 people. We stayed 2 nights but I wish it was longer.
- It is in a great location near the cathedral and the old town. The owner was very accommodating about checking in early and leaving our bags in the apartment while we went exploring the city. The place is well furnished and has all that is necessary if you want to cook meals, although we did not use them since we were only staying one day. The place is clean and well kept.
- location near the cathedral; kitchen, 2 small rooms an living room
VM Apartamentos Turísticos
Modern apartments located in the center of Santiago de Compostela, 0.6 mi from the Cathedral. VM Apartamentos Turísticos feature a fully equipped kitchenette, a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower.Guests can enjoy the seating area with flat-screen TV. A washing machine and a dryer are available for guests to use.VM Apartamentos Turísticos are 1,650 feet from Parque de Belvís and 6.2 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.
Compact and very comfortable. Very helpful manager. Secure parking a huge asset, as parking is challenging in Santiago. Very easy to find the apartment from main road in, yet only 10 minutes walk from historic centre. Well thought out kitchen space tho no oven. Nice touches were tea/coffee and toiletries.
I was travelling with my daughter and Jose very quickly arranged for the sofa bed ( very comfy indeed) to be made up for us. The apartment would easily sleep 3.
Would highly recommend it.
- Good size apartment. Nice light, clean. Helpful hosts.
- Our apartment had it own wee garden to sit out in and have lunch or dinner it was lovely
- Great to have laundry facility in the building. Host was very helpful.
- Location is excellent. My apartment had sea views and a independent door to the street. Beach access is a 1-2 minute walk. Clean new apartment. Well equipped.
- Compact and very comfortable. Very helpful manager. Secure parking a huge asset, as parking is challenging in Santiago. Very easy to find the apartment from main road in, yet only 10 minutes walk from historic centre. Well thought out kitchen space tho no oven. Nice touches were tea/coffee and toiletries.
Apartamento Milladoiro is located in Milladoiro. The property was built in 1996, and has accommodations with free WiFi.The apartment has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a bath and free toiletries. There’s a seating area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and a toaster.Santiago de Compostela is 2.9 miles from the apartment, while Pontevedra is 29 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 9 miles away.
- El barrio donde se ubica el departamento tranquilo hermoso y a solo 5 km de Santiago de Compostela
- todo muy bien , hay que pintar los radiadores que están oxidados
- La simpatía de la propietaria. Dispuesta a facilitar la mejor estancia
- apartamento grande y muy cómodo, Vanesa la propietaria nos atendió muy bien y estuvo pendiente de que no nos faltase nada . Si vuelvo por la zona no dudaría en repetir con la reserva.
- La acogida, fenomenal, y al apartamento no le falta un detalle.
Santiago de Compostela
Santiago de Compostela is located in Ángeles. Guests are welcome to go for a swim in the private pool.This apartment has 2 bedrooms, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen. There’s a bathroom with a hair dryer.The apartment has an outdoor pool. Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In O Faramello Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in O Faramello Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in O Faramello Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in O Faramello Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!