10 Best Apartments To Stay In Noisiel Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Noisiel Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Noisiel Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noisiel Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noisiel Ile de France. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Noisiel Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Noisiel Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Noisiel Ile De France:
City Résidence Marne-La-Vallée-Bry-Sur-Marne
Featuring free WiFi and a garden, City Résidence Marne-La-Vallée-Bry-Sur-Marne is located in Bry-sur-Marne. Paris is 8 miles from the property. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.Marne-la-Vallée is 11 miles from City Résidence Bry Marne, and Versailles is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 11 miles from City Résidence Marne-La-Vallée-Bry-Sur-Marne.
- The apartment was clean and tidy. Good location and good value for money. Only 30 mins to Disney and to paris central. Lots of utensils so if you want to cook then this is a great choice.
- Location was good, very close to train. Staff was nice and it was very convenient to have parking. Apartment was spacious.
- Very close to metro station, kebab restaurant, market
- The apartment was very spacious and clean. Beds were comfy. Train to Disney was only a 5 minute walk. Supermarket was only a 5 minute walk too,
The studio was huge! I liked that there was a private garden, a balcony, and a bath. We didn’t use it but there was also a tv, a fully equipped kitchen and a wash machine. The price is very good. The staff of the reception was very kind as well!
And the reason why we came : it is very close to the train station that bring you to Disneyland in only few stop (around 30 min of train) .
Apparthotel Torcy is located in Torcy, just 14 miles from Paris. Marne-la-Vallée is 6 miles away.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. Towels and bed linen are provided.Versailles is 24 miles from Apparthotel Torcy, and Villepinte is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 12 miles from Apparthotel Torcy.
- Unfortunately, I did not like anything because it was disappointing. Ibrahim was a polite and helpful receptionist.
- The beds were comfortable, we all slept well and loved that it had a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. The train station was about a 3 minute walk through the shopping center.
- Comfortable and clean. Good location for train to Paris or out to Disneyland.
- Location is good near to train station and Disney land.
Good hotel nearby the railway-station (200 meter).
A lot of restaurants (distance 100 meter)
City Résidence Chelles
City Résidence Chelles offers accommodations in Chelles. Paris is 11 miles away. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle.Marne-la-Vallée is 8 miles from City Résidence Chelles. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- secure parking option but charged 5 euros, off street parking available for free. location was ok for Disney if you want to go by car. not recommend for public transport. reasonable priced.
- Not the plush-est apartments but a comfortable base for exploring Paris. Secure parking was great.
- Simple but effective. Just 25 minutes away from Disney
Can cook. Got internet for email and chat. ( pay if need high speed interest). Value for one day stay.
Not 2 days.
- Bed was very good, bathroom is a good size shower a bit small but totally works tv kitchenette and closet was good.
Résidence Du Parc Val d’Europe
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, Résidence Du Parc Val d’Europe is located in Montévrain, just 19 miles from Paris. Marne-la-Vallée is 1.4 miles from the property. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave.Résidence Du Parc Val d’Europe also includes a sun terrace.Versailles is 29 miles from Résidence Du Parc Val d’Europe. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 13 miles from Résidence Du Parc Val d’Europe.
- Well maintained and near the bus stand. Commuting from the property was very easy.
- Apartment is spacious. 1 large double bed plus sofa bed. The location near disneyland with bus 41 runs directly to Disney park. Bus stop in front of hotel.
- VFM nothing more nothing else the room has it everything kitchen with all the stuff hot water tv and big. If you lose the bus you can walk 50meters and go to the next bus stop cause the bus make a round of the hotel then you have the time to go to the next bus stop. next to the hotel there is a super market and a coffee bulangerie shop
- Was good that we had access to the garden from the room, you can cook so you save money, was clean, few stains on the carpet but otherwise was clean.
- Staff were very polite and helpful and essential cofort was provided. Very close to disney land and suppermarkets.
Residhome Val d’Europe
One of our top picks in Montévrain.This residence is just 1.2 miles from Disneyland Resort Paris and 150 feet from RER Station Val d’Europe, with direct services to central Paris. It offers well-equipped modern furnished apartments and studios, and free WiFi access.Residhome Prestige Val d’Europe features air-conditioned studios and apartments with kitchenette, a TV and a private bathroom.It has a 24-hour front desk service and an elevator that can take guests to their rooms. A continental breakfast is served daily, and discount rates are available at a partner restaurant just 650 feet from the property. There is also a snack bar open from Tuesday to Saturday from 4 pm to midnight. It is open every day during French school vacations.Prestige Val d’Europe is in a privileged location near the Val d’Europe Shopping Center, the Outlet Shopping Village and the playful and interactive Sea Life Aquarium. It is a 30-minute drive from Paris.
- Excellent location right next to the station, but no noise! The reception staff were friendly and helped us get into our room early. The room was compact but very well laid out so there was plenty of storage space for our four bags, and enough privacy between the bedroom, sofa bed and bathroom. The kitchenette was thoughtfully equipped and there is a small supermarket a few minutes walk away. It’s easy to get to Disney from here, just one train stop.
- Perfect location for Disney. Train station literally on doorstep and only 1 stop (2 mins) to Disney entrance. So much easier than driving and we are a family of 5 with small children. Really spacious clean apartment with mini kitchen. Blackout shutters on the windows, perfect for a good nights sleep! Underground parking on site for small charge. Huge supermarket (Auchan) 5 mins walk away in massive shopping complex (Val d’Europe) and loads of restaurants and bars 5 mins away also. So much better value than the Disney hotels. We would definitely book here again next time.
This place has a great position being just 400 metres from the Val D’Europe RER A stop -just 1 stop and a 5 mins travel to Disneyland Paris.
The structure is modern and clean, small apartments with small kitchen so you can cook if you like. Anyways the hotel is just a 5 minutes walk to the big Serris shopping mall and restaurants.
Very good breakfast.
Friendly and kind staff.
- The bar, bar staff and the pizzas were fantastic. Kids loved the pool table and the other games.
- Very good location everything you need within 5 to 10 minutes
Aparthotel Adagio Marne La Vallée – Val d’Europe
One of our top picks in Serris.Just 2 miles from Disneyland Paris with a free shuttle service, Aparthotel Adagio Marne La Vallée – Val d’Europe offers modern apartments with a balcony. An indoor swimming pool is available on site. Free fiber optic Internet is provided in all areas.The residence is a 40-minute drive from central Paris, only a 15-minute walk from Val d’Europe RER Station, and 450 feet from Val d’Europe shopping center.The apartments at Aparthotel Adagio Marne La Vallée – Val d’Europe feature each satellite TV and a telephone. They have a full kitchen including a microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator.A continental breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room, which has views of the swimming pool. Daily newspapers, 24-hour front desk and 2 courtyards are also provided. Private parking is available for an extra charge, according to availability.
- The location was good and close to disney land and val d’europe, there was free shuttle bus from hotel to disney and back, and near RER everything was lovely
- Hot water taps very hot & risk a child will be scalded
- Staff were extremely helpful, particularly during train strike. A very helpful young man took time to check the status of our trains and set our minds at rest.
- How close it is to Disney also very close to shopping centre
- The beds were comfortable, friendly multi lingual staff
Appart’City Confort Marne La Vallée Val d’Europe
Featuring free WiFi, Appart’City Confort Marne La Vallée Val d’Europe offers accommodations in Montévrain. Paris is 19 miles from the property.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchenette in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher and microwave. Each unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.Marne-la-Vallée is 1.6 miles from Appart’City Confort Marne La Vallée, and Versailles is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Beds comfy & bed linen and towels very clean & well laundered.
- staff was really helpful, room was cleaning every day
- the bed was was comfortable the apartment was lovely and well equipped only stayed one night a should have gone home but had 2 extra nights due to Eurostar strike so we had one night there and one somewhwere else . the minibus driver alan was friendly helpful and wet out of his way to help people thanks Alan
- Apartment was very good with all the required supplies.The staff was friendly.
- Everything we needed, shuttle service, bath and shower in one apartment, fresh towels each day, good at the basics.
Residhome Neuilly Bords De Marne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residhome Neuilly Bords De Marne is located in Neuilly-Plaisance, just 7 miles from Paris. Marne-la-Vallée is 12 miles away. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchenette fitted with a microwave, a refrigerator, and a stovetop. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit.Versailles is 18 miles from Resid Neuilly Bords Marne. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- spacious room. REA station, restaurants and shops near by
- Everything is nice in hotel. My guest like it very much.
- Friendly staff at the reception, very good location, very good breakfast
- The location is excellent, especially if you are planning to visit both central Paris and Disneyland. You are pretty much halfway between the two and it takes about 20 to 25 minutes to get to the centre or Disneyland. The room we stayed in was surprisingly large and very clean.
Staffs are friendly.
They offer water boiler, and some basic kitchen tools.
Hipark by Adagio Serris Val d’Europe
One of our top picks in Serris.Hipark by Adagio Serris Val d’Europe is located 0.9 miles from Disneyland Paris. It offers free access to a sauna, outdoor pool and fitness centre and it has a 24-hour reception.The self-catering suites and studios have a contemporary design, and they feature free Wi-Fi, an LCD TV and air conditioning. A hairdryer is provided in the bathrooms. Connecting studios can also be requested.A continental buffet-style breakfast is prepared every morning at Hipark by Adagio Serris Val d’Europe. After breakfast, you can request a massage or swim in the pool.La Vallée shopping centre is a 5-minute walk from this non-smoking property, the RER Station is a 10-minute drive away and Disneyland Golf Club is 1.9 miles away. Charles de Gaulle Airport is a 30-minute drive away and there is a free shuttle to Disneyland Paris.
- Close to Disney! We got our own kitchen and dishwasher
- Quick and easy check in. Great location. Very modern and clean.
- It’s a nice place with a contemporary decoration. The bed is comfortable if you don’t mind the gap in the middle. The room is big and offers a really nice view.
- We stayed in a self-contained executive family suite, which meant that we didn’t need to book two separate hotel rooms. The suite has its own kitchenette which allowed us to prepare our own food when it suited us. We were not reliant on the hotel for meals.
- The Cleanness of room and to be near to village valley and Disneyland.
Residences les roseaux
Residences les roseaux offers accommodations in Lognes, 13 miles from Paris and 7 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. Residences les roseaux features views of the garden and is 23 miles from Versailles. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Everything was clean and tidy, kitchenware and bathroom toiletries available. Super cozy and relaxed
- The place was immaculate. The hosts made sure we were comfortable and helped us in everything like useful information about the area and travelling.
- Everything you might need this apartment has! Outstanding!
- The patient and kind reception (I arrived late). The cleanliness of the place and its quiet location.
Good location and price. Clean, quiet accomodation. Secure underground parking it great.
Good access to Disneyland and major transport routes. Supermarket nearby.
Top Apartments In Noisiel Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Noisiel Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Noisiel Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Noisiel Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!