10 Best Apartments To Stay In Nizas Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Nizas Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Nizas Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nizas Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nizas Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Nizas Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Nizas Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Nizas Languedoc-roussillon:
Vacancéole – Résidence Hôteliere Le Fonserane
Résidence Hôteliere Le Fonserane is located 1.9 miles south of Beziers town centre. It offers studios and apartments equipped with a kitchenette. Some have a balcony and most of them also offer views of the park.A dining area and kitchen equipped with a fridge and microwave are provided in all accommodations. Each has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Breakfast is served daily in the bright breakfast room from 8:00 to 10:00. A laundry service is available at an extra charge.Free on-site parking is available at the property and it is easily accessible by the A9 motorway. The hotel is just a 20-minute drive from the beach at Valras-Plage. Agde is 12.4 miles away.
Very helpful staff
Apartment large enough for 4 people
- The small kitchen you can make your own breakfast and lunch
- Nice view with a balcony. TV was working well (we did not try the AC). The room and and the bathroom seemed modern. The man at the reception was very friendly and helpful. Towels were replaced daily. Very convenient car park.
- Air conditioning was welcome given the heat of Sept. Kitchenette was really useful given there isn’t much in the area to dine out. The steel shutters on the windows gave a sense of extra security……is this a dangerous town? A lot of Police vans were noted! It was clean and quiet. Apart from some canals and an obviously large migrant population I’m not sure why you would go to Beziers.
- It was an awful experience. Avoid this place at all cost!
- Very helpful staff
La Porte Rouge
Set in the centre of the historic town of Pézenas, La Porte Rouge is an air-condition apartment with free WiFi. Gambetta Square is a 1-minute walk away.This split-level apartment has an open-plan kitchen with a stovetop, dining area, toaster, fridge, microwave and coffee machine. There is a seating area with a flat-screen cable TV. A hairdryer and toiletries are provided in the bathroom, and linen and towels are included in the price.Bars, shops and restaurants can be found in the neighbourhood. Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Montpellier is 35.4 miles from La Porte Rouge, while Cap d’Agde is 17.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 16.8 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Apartments La Comédie de Pézenas
One of our best sellers in Pézenas! Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Apartments La Comédie de Pézenas is located in Pézenas, just 25 miles from Montpellier. Cap d’Agde is 13 miles away. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a flat-screen TV. An oven and microwave are also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher, a toaster, and a refrigerator. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are available.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Sète is 14 miles from Apartments La Comédie de Pézenas, and Narbonne is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Very quiet, pretty apartment. Hosts met us on the doorstep as they also live in the area. All restaurants, and there are very many (!) within easy 10 min walk of apartment.Late checkout a 12pm. Bed very comfortable.
- Location close to the historical part of Pezenas and within walking distance of the big bi-annual antiques street fair. Apartment was well-equipped and very clean. Beds comfortable. Friendly hosts.
- Fantastic location in the heart of Pezenas, but very, very quiet area. There was no noise during the Estival, in though it was taking place around the corner. Great restaurants and boulangeries very close by and a large supermarket a short walk away.
Loved the following:
1/ The host was extemely accommodating and helpful. We were late arriving due to a delayed flight – no problem. Needed to return having left some property on site after booking out on the last day – no problem.
2/ The large doors that opened onto the small balcony at the front of the property let in loads of light and fresh air & the wooden ceiling had loads of character.
3/ The property is 2 minutes from town by foot and 5 minutes from plenty of free parking. Lovely attractive small town… will come back again.
- We stayed as a couple in the 2 bedroom apartment after falling in love with the posted photos of the apartment. We were so happy here. So beautifully renovated! The host was so helpful and genial. He arranged an English speaking wine tour, made dinner reservations, etc. wow. Lovely old town. Very friendly. Happy that we chanced upon the place
Featuring free WiFi, L’Ancienne Berlingotiere offers accommodations in Pézenas. Montpellier is 25 miles from the property.All units feature a sitting area. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with an oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linen are featured.Cap d’Agde is 13 miles from L’Ancienne Berlingotiere, and Sète is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 10 miles from L’Ancienne Berlingotiere.
“The apartment was great – clean, warm and very comfortable. It has all that we need during our stay in Pézenas .
“Good location in city centre but very quiet place. Small room but has everything you need for a few nights. Correct bathroom! Good bed, clean sheets and pillows. Well equipped mini-kitchen with pots, cooking tools. Friendly hosts, they kept good communication. Would definitely stay again for a long weekend.”
- Very welcoming , lovely location great accomodation
- The owners are a charming couple who Went out of their way to help us (offered to carry our cases up 2 flights of stairs). Spotlessly clean, comfortable beds, good amenities, modern bathrooms. Highly recommended.
- The couple who own the apartment were really nice and very helpful. They told us where to park our car with no charges and it was very close by.
- Wonderful owners who greeted me at the door, the room was perfect for everything I needed and more. Value was excellent, especially considering the size and location of the studio. Have recommended too family who are traveling through Pezenas shortly. Thank you for an amazing stay!
- “The apartment was great – clean, warm and very comfortable. It has all that we need during our stay in Pézenas .
La Merciere offers accommodations in Pézenas.A microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchen. A TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Montpellier is 25 miles from La Merciere, and Cap d’Agde is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Very central location, the host was welcoming and very friendly. Lots of cafes, restaurants, shops nearby! The apartment had everything we needed! Loved the stairwell leading up to the apartment!
- It was a quirky property in a very authentic setting, right in the centre of town, a little old world yet very clean and comfortable
- Everything was near: restaurants. shops,market sights.
Very quiet and peaceful. Very pleasant host.
Right in the heart of the old town of Pezenas.
- The owner was very polite and helpful. The bed was nice and not too hard like a lot of French beds.. The location is near restaurant and the chatter from the street at night is pleasant to hear
Edenéa Pézenas is located in Pézenas, just 25 miles from Montpellier. Cap d’Agde is 12 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.Featuring a balcony, all units feature a dining area and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. A refrigerator and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle.Edenéa Pézenas also includes a sun terrace.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Sète is 14 miles from Edenéa Pézenas. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 10 miles from Edenéa Pézenas.
- Great location for the market, walks, food shopping and driving around. Car parking inside the property, all very clean and new, good kitchen appliances. Safe and clean for toddlers (we had a 15 month old with us).
The Apartment was really nice and very modern and spacious, a comfy bed,
very nice kitchen appliances and the outlook from balcony of a nice garden
with trees was lovely and well cared-for (one of the resident ladies watered
flowers in troughs each evening.
Tout. Les lits confortables, la propreté, la taille de la salle de bain. L’accès au parking, la proximité avec le centre ville, le centre historique, l’autoroute.
Le gérant était aimable, compréhensible, accueillant.
Mes 2 enfants de 5 et 3 ont adoré.
Je leur ai promis qu’on reviendra
- Immeuble et logements quasi neufs, mobiliers et couleurs actuels, grande s.de b., calme, garage sécurisé, à proximité du centre. Tous déplacements peuvent être faits à pieds. Très bien reçu à notre arrivée, comme au départ par le responsable. J’aimerais toujours avoir la chance de louer un logement ainsi. A conseiller fortement.
- Appartement neuf et propre conforme aux clichés. Ménage compris.
Etap-apparts de Pézenas
Etap-apparts de Pézenas offers accommodations in Pézenas. Montpellier is 25 miles from the property.The accommodation is equipped with a dining area and sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. A refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer in each unit.Cap d’Agde is 13 miles from Etap-apparts de l’antiquaire. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 11 miles from Etap-apparts de Pézenas.
No reviews yet.
Duplex avec terrasse tropézienne
Duplex avec terrasse tropézienne offers accommodations in Pézenas, just 25 miles from Montpellier.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at Duplex avec terrasse tropézienne include a terrace.Cap d’Agde is 13 miles from Duplex avec terrasse tropézienne, and Sète is 14 miles away. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel D´ Alfonce
One of our top picks in Pézenas – and a guest favorite.
Hotel D´ Alfonce offers accommodations in Pézenas. The property is 25 miles from Montpellier and free private parking is available.There is a sitting area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at Hotel D´Alfonce include a sun terrace.Cap d’Agde is 13 miles from Hotel D´ Alfonce, and Sète is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Very nice owners and nice personal reception. Everything was there includning butter, coffee, juice etc etc. Highly recommended. Superb location.
- This place is EXCEPTIONAL! It is worth just going to Pezanas just to stay in this property, I wish we had more time there. The hosts are great, Yves kept in contact with us to meet us at the property. No expense has been spared – all top quality appliances and the taste in furniture is beautiful – elegant and tasteful. Very comfy beds and an amazing bath! The toiletries provided were plentiful and luxurious. The hosts are every generous – they had left the pantry well stocked and even a very nice bottle of wine – thank you 🙂 A beautiful little town to visit also – great food and markets and shops. It was quiet to stay in the apartment and sit on the balcony and admire the old city walls and listen to the birds and church bells. Visit this place before the hosts move back in! Great restaurant just across the road too.
- This place was UNBELIEVABLE. Our family has stayed all over the world and this place beats them ALL. My husband and I were celebrating our 28th anniversary and we could not have imagined a more luxurious, romantic, historical, and beautiful accommodation. Every detail from the linens to the dishes were top notch. I never wanted to leave. I spent every moment I could on the terrace even waking up extra early before our day began to enjoy the view and a moment listening to the church bells break through the peace. I felt like a princess running down the hall in-between rooms on the stone floor. My boys even enjoyed their dad telling them bedtime stories in their fantastic fairy tale bedroom. This place made a wonderful addition to the memorable time we had in Penzenas and the surrounding areas. Our hosts were more than generous with sharing their home with us. We were so thankful and felt so blessed to be able to stay here.
- Fantastic place. We will return. Best Place in Pezanas to stay with family.
- Everything about this property was brilliant! Central location, exceptional decor, furniture and building, welcome fridge package, high quality linens and kitchen equipment. Wonderful balcony which got the sun all afternoon yet the very high ceiling rooms remained cool enough for us and there were two fans provided. The bathrooms were amazing and included some rather lovely toiletries. Small supermarket just about opposite the property will have most things you may need.
Located 25 miles from Montpellier and 13 miles from Cap d’Agde, Moliere offers accommodations in Pézenas.An oven, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom. A TV is available.Sète is 14 miles from Moliere, and Narbonne is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 10 miles from Moliere.
- Sunny private terrace was a real bonus. Pezanus has some great restaurants and this is a perfect location to access them. Also the Saturday market starts a few yards from the house then spreads the whole length of the main street. There is free parking in the street outside the property.
- Perfect location and a great village feel to it. Karen and Gerard were wonderful hosts and very helpful and friendly. 😀😀
- Karen & Gerard were very kind and helpful. The shaded terrace was the perfect place to relax at the end of the day. The basic apartment had everything we needed.
- Lovely apartment which was ideal for my stay within a very short walk to the town centre. The outdoor courtyard is perfect for meals al fresco and the hosts could not have been friendlier. I would definitely stay here again when visiting Pezenas.
- Le silence et la proximite du centre historique de la ville.
Top Apartments In Nizas Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Nizas Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Nizas Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Nizas Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!