10 Best Apartments To Stay In Murtas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Murtas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Murtas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Murtas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Murtas Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Murtas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Murtas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Murtas Andalucía:
El Huerto de Lobras
Set in Andalucia’s Alpujarra Mountains, these rural apartments have private terraces with wonderful countryside views. El Huerto de Lobras offers shared gardens and a lounge with TV and free Wi-Fi.Each Huerto de Lobras apartment has traditional rustic décor, with wooden beams and tiled floors. Apartments feature central heating and a living area with sofa bed. Kitchenettes include a fridge, hob and coffee machine.The Huerto de Lobras Apartments are located in Lobras, a 70-minute drive from central Granada. Located just outside the Sierra Nevada National Park, the apartments are 62 mi from the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. The beaches of the Costa Tropical are within a 45-minute drive.
- Loved the old building and rustic décor and the shady garden. the lady who looked after us was lovely and very friendly. The village is very quiet and small and in a beautiful setting with loads of flowers everywhere. (June)
- Wonderful character property set in a beautiful rural location , the ideal place in which to start our Andalucian Road Trip . The owner was friendly and helpful , despite our lack of Spanish , and the accommodation clean and comfortable .
- The apartment had every thing we needed to make our stay comfortable. The heating did not seem to work but there was a portable heater which was very good.
- Very pleasant rural location. Very friendly lady/host. Small shop nearby for groceries. No restaurant.
- Great location if you have a car and would like a few days walking in seclusion. You would need to bring your own food to cook- it has a cooker and microwave- the local shop is very, very basic so would need to buy food in Cadiar. I would definitely go back with my wife and stay a few day.
Alojamiento Rural Mirador del Avellano
Featuring a shared outdoor swimming pool and barbecue area, Alojamiento Rural Mirador del Avellano offers apartments in Mecina Bombarón, in the Alpujarra Mountains. All accommodations has free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Each rustic-style apartment features heating and a wood-burning stove with free firewood, as well as a balcony with views of Mount Cerrajón de Murta. There is a kitchen with a microwave, fridge and kitchenware, and 1,2 or 3 bedrooms. The living room includes a flat-screen TV and sofa, while the bathroom comes with a bath tub.Hiking and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside, while the Mediterranean coast is 25 mi away. You can find shops, bars and restaurants in Cadiar, 3.7 mi from the apartments. Trevelez is within 17 mi, while Lanjaron is 33 mi away.
- The owner had set a fire to the fireplace for us when we arrived, which was very welcoming and kind. The apartment had an amazing view from the balcony and it was well equipped. The barbecue area in the garden was beautiful and we made a delicious dinner there 🙂
- The view from the balcony is great as is the pool after a hot day walking
- El entorno, la piscina, las vistas, la independencia que te ofrece el apartamento y sobre todo el trato de la anfitriona.
- La amabilidad de los propietarios,muy atentos…gracias Angel y Maria por vuestra hospitalidad
- El entorno y la persona q lo lleva muy atenta y amable.
Refugio De La Alpujarra
Set beside Sierra Nevada National Park and located in Laroles, Refugio De La Alpujarra apartments feature a terrace with beautiful mountain views and are equipped with flat-screen TV.These heated 2, 3 and 5-bedroom apartments have a balcony and include a living room with sofa and traditional fireplace. Each kitchen-dining area includes a cooker with hob, microwave, fridge and a dining table. Private bathrooms are equipped with a bath tub, and free towels and bed linen are included.The property also has a restaurant which is located beside the apartments, and the small town of Laroles includes a supermarket within a 900 feet walk. The surroundings are mountainous and offer excellent opportunities for hiking, climbing, cycling and canyoning.Refugio De La Alpujarra is located is 29 mi from Sierra De Baza Nature Reserve, and the city of Granada and Sierra De Huétor Nature Reserve are approximately 59 mi away.
Had an excellent dinner at the hotel. Finding was easy, just look out for the petrol station and you are there! Excellent kitchenette for making our breakfast(but be prepared and bring your food).
Wonderful views from the balcony.
- The views were spectacular. The apartment was comfortable and had everything needed for a short stay. Wonderful fire in the lounge,had to buy wood from the bar at 10 euros per box of wood.
Lovely breakfast, lots of fresh fruit.
Very tasty & varied dinners. Lots & lots of tapas with every drink order.
The view is magnificent especially from the terrace of the restaurant.
The staff are very friendly & helpful, nothing is too much trouble. The apartments were very comfortable & had everything we required. Our dog was made welcome too.
Laroles is a very nice ‘white’ village in the mountains
- Nice apartment but not in location on map or Google maps. Took some time to find owner – in 2nd restaurant from petrol station. Old location no longer used and goes under several names.
- Super friendly and exceptionally helpful staff who went way beyond expectations. The apartment was large, very comfortable and well equipped. Superb value stay in a beautiful town.
- Had an excellent dinner at the hotel. Finding was easy, just look out for the petrol station and you are there! Excellent kitchenette for making our breakfast(but be prepared and bring your food).
El Vergel de Berchules
El Vergel de Berchules Rural Apartments is located in Berchules, within the Alpujarra Mountains. They offer heated, rustic accommodations with satellite TV.Each studio and apartment has a living room with a sofa or sofa bed, and a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower.El Vergel de Berchules has a terrace and barbecue facilities available to all guests. A laundry and ironing service is offered at an extra charge, and it is possible to store luggage.Free parking is available nearby. All services, such as restaurants, cafés and grocery shops, can be found within a few minutes’ walk of the property, in the town of Berchules. The Church Square is 150 feet away, and the Town Hall is 500 feet away. Almeria is a 1-hour drive from El Vergel de Berchules, and Granada Airport is 75 mi away.
- Beautiful location, quiet retreat. Fantastic owners, bright, cheery and helpful. Favourite stay in whole of Alpujarras
- I was greeted with the unexpected news that I was placed in a better room with a view. They could not have been more welcoming or accommodating.
- Spacious apartment, very nice hosts, center of Berchules, several heaters in the room
- Very nice flat, well equipped, great view, very helpful staff.
L’appartement est bien organisé, propre avec une vue magnifique sur les montagnes.
Le personnel est très gentils est aimables.
El Rincón de Yegen
With mountain views, El Rincón de Yegen is located in Yegen and has a restaurant and bar. Free WiFi is featured.There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with an oven, a microwave, and a fridge.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.El Rincón de Yegen has a terrace.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Granada is 30 miles from El Rincón de Yegen. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The atmosphere in the hotel was good as lots of local people used it.
- Le calme la situation l’accueil le restaurant très bon
- El almuerzo y la cena fueron muy buenos, lo que también me gustó es que la bebida estuviese incluida, cosa que no ocurre en otros alojamientos que hemos estado siendo de superior categoría.
- La localización en la que se encuentra, sitio tranquilo, y buenas vistas. Buen trato del personal del establecimiento.
- Escogimos la opcion de pensión completa y estuvimos muy contentas con el servicio y la comida. El anfitrión es más que amable, la comida está muy buena y además pudimos escoger primero, segundo y postre entre tres opciones diferentes. En la habitación tuvimos muy buenas vistas y estuvimos a gusto. El lugar tiene encanto y está en plena naturaleza. Fuimos para desconectar y lo conseguimos al 100%. Ah!! Y lo que más me sorprendió es que en la habitación hay suelo radiante, está calentito cuando llegas!!
Casa La Bombaron
Surrounded by nature, Casa La Bombaron offers an outdoor pool, furnished shared terrace and a bar. This bed & breakfast is located at the edge of Mecina Bombarón.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, this property offers apartments with a fireplace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Barbecue facilities are also available during summer.Activities in the area include horse riding and hiking. The property has free parking.Sierra Nevada National Park is a 5-minute walk from the bed and breakfast. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 75 mi away.
- The hospitality of the host is unbelievable. The location is very convenient for exploring the town, though it might take a while to find it at first.
- Yvonne and her husband were great hosts. Spotted us wandering in the lower village after a long days walk. (Their place is easy to find – we’d just forgotten to download the map). Showed us to their lovely home and made us feel welcome with a beer on the roof terrace. Comfortable and cosy room, lovely breakfast and Yvonne and their dog walked with us out of the village in the morning to make sure we got on the right foot path.
- Incredibly friendly and generous hosts, Stunning area, delightful, interesting and unusual village. The mountains are spectacular
How wonderful to be welcomed with Yvonnes sunny vibe. We instantly liked her home and her love and knowledge for the area makes your stay unique. The room was small (we booked the smallest) but very comfortable.
The breakfast was the best we had in Spain.
Stay there if you can
- Geweldige locatie, zeer goed ontbijt. Mooi dakterras en bijzonder gastvrij. Niets was teveel en aan te raden voor goede wandelaars. Uitgebreide tips voor mooie wandelingen.
Balcón De Válor – Centro De Turismo Rural
The Balcón De Válor Rural Tourism Center offers apartments on a large estate in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. The complex has a swimming pool, barbecue area and playground.The apartments can accommodate between 2 and 8 people. Each has a kitchen, bed linen and bath, and living room with fireplace. They also have radiators or underfloor heating, as well as terraces or balconies with great views.Some apartments have a hydromassage bath. All apartments have a TV and DVD player.Balcón De Válor can be found in the small town of Válor, in the heart of the La Alpujarra region. There is a restaurant only 1,000 feet away. The coast is about 31 mi away by car.
- Extremely friendly host and very friendly town with lovely restaurants and people and incredible views
- Manuel Fernandez the host, was very helpful. The pool was very good.
Quiet lovely apartment just on the top edge of the village looking out across the valley and hills.
Barbeque on the terrace but we eat out at a couple of restaurants down the hill in the village.
Superb, good sized swimming pool – brilliant for July heat.
Beautiful place with stunning mountain views. We have booked 3 bed house with 2 bathrooms and a terrace. Lovely stylish rustic andalucian decor. House was spotless, change of bedding and towels every few days. Lovely spacious living-room with tv, fireplace, kitchenette and your own bbq on the terrace. Big bathroom and bedroom downstairs suitable for disabled. Wifi is excellent, I was able to have video chats.
Property has a playground, bbq area, big swimming pool and plenty of parking space. All very well maintained and clean.
Manolo and Ana are very nice and helpful, pleasure to deal with.
The village itself is charming and has all you need, atm, local shop where you can get all essentials, restaurants and bars. Everyone is very friendly and generous. Our favourite was El Puente where you can get gorgeous fish and tortilla.
Highly recommended for anyone who want to get away from busy resorts and experience real andalucian way of life. We definitely will be back!!
- Large comfortable Apartment with beautiful views – very well equipped kitchen. Manolo the manager very helpful re local info. Fantastic pool, beautifully maintained. We will be booking again!
Apartamentos Rurales Panjuila
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in the heart of the Sierra Nevada, Apartamentos Rurales Panjuila is located in Capileira. The property offers apartments with views of the Sierra Nevada.Each apartment has a living room with a fireplace, sofa and TV. An oven-microwave is included in the kitchen. The bathroom comes with a bathtub.A bar-restaurant can be found next to the property. Guests can reach Granada by bus, and from May to October, a seasonal bus is available to travel to the mountain area.Various beaches on the Tropical Coast, including Motril and Castell de Ferro, can be reached within 1 hour by car. Granada is 43 mi away.
The apartment had been thoughtfully furnished, some antiques and some modern fittings. The owner was helpful and caring. We had all the facilities needed including a very large terrace overlooking the town – a sunshade would have been helpful in the very fierce sun.
Despite the language barrier we managed to find everything we needed.
- Good central location, ideal for families or small groups. Lounge and balcony.
- EL BALCON PARA PODER SENTARME A TOMAR EL FRESCO, CENAR O DESAYUNAR
- El tamaño y ubicación. También que se trata de un espacio sencillo y acogedor.
El apartamento es amplio. Con dos habitaciones, una cama de matrimonio y tres individuales. La de matrimonio fue cómoda.
Las vistas al barranco de Poqueira y sierra de Lújar. Excelente. La azotea se puede disfrutar mucho.
También es útil que haya microondas.
Me pareció un detalle que a la llegada hubiese una bayeta absorbente y estropajo para los platos, ambos nuevos.
- The apartment had been thoughtfully furnished, some antiques and some modern fittings. The owner was helpful and caring. We had all the facilities needed including a very large terrace overlooking the town – a sunshade would have been helpful in the very fierce sun.
Casa María Jesús
Offering mountain views, Casa María Jesús is located in the village of Portugos, on the edge of the Sierra Nevada. It offers heated apartments with a fireplace and balcony.The kitchen area comes with a hob, microwave and dining table, while the living room includes a sofa or sofa bed, and TV. There is a bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Granada is 47 mi from the property and busses to Granada leave from a bus stop 500 feet away.
- Reception by the Host was very good, despite us being very late!
- Buenas vistas del balcon. Tranquilo. Muy limpio. Buen situado.
- La ubicación de la cada es bastante buena y la casa tiene todo lo que necesitas.
- La localización es de muy fácil acceso y cercana al centro del pueblo que además nos coincidió que estaba en fiestas, el apartamento muy amplio y con todos los servicios, no tiene parking pero se puede aparcar en la calle sin problema.
- Te sientes como en casa se está muy bien y maria Jesús muy amable
Apartamentos Siete Lagunas
Offering views of the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains, Apartamentos Siete Lagunas features rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi. Set in the center of Trevelez, it has a terrace with a barbecue.The rooms and apartments at Apartamentos Siete Lagunas have simple décor. There is heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Apartments include a living room with a fireplace, and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge and gas hob.Set next to Barrio Medio Square, the apartments are within 5 minutes’ walk of shops. Cádiar is a 30-minute drive away.Guests will find a restaurant within 350 feet of the property. The Costa del Sol’s beaches are approximately 25 mi from the apartment, and the historic city of Granada is 59 mi away.
- Spacoius apartment with all the necessary appliances. Small supermarket near by. Very nice host.
- After a long hike in cold weather this was perfect! Very friendly staff who made us a lovely breakfast!
- Breakfast was excellent, with freshly pressed orange juice, good coffee, and a choice of delicious croissants or ham and tomato bread with local olive oil, spanish syle. Bedroom and bathroom were clean, with a good view over the valley.
- Tevelez is a great place to stay, especially if you want to walk in the Sierra Nevada. This is in the ‘middle to higher’ part of town and is more traditional and less touristy – great for us. The apartment was OK but…
- Excellent stay at very beautiful mountain village Trevelez.
Top Apartments In Murtas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Murtas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Murtas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Murtas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!