10 Best Apartments To Stay In Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Montejo De La Sierra Community Of Madrid:
Alojamientos El Horno
Located in Montejo de la Sierra, Alojamientos El Horno offers accommodations with a terrace or a balcony, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as barbecue facilities and a garden.Featuring a living room with a sofa, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, each unit has a private bathroom with bath or shower and a washing machine. A microwave, a fridge and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a electric tea pot.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Pedraza-Segovia is 15 miles from the apartment, while La Granja de San Ildefonso is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Turísticos Reserva de la Biosfera
Located an hour’s drive from Madrid, in Horcajuelo de la Sierra, Apartamentos Turísticos Reserva de la Biosfera is a rural apartment complex surrounded by nature with free parking nearby.There is a living room with a wood-burning fireplace, sofa, TV. Bathrooms come with a hydromassage shower. The kitchen includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.There is a tour desk and the area is good for hiking, cycling and horse riding. You can drive to Hayedo de Montejo de la Sierra Forest in 20 minutes.
- La ubicación y la casa en general.el pueblo muy tranquilo
- Limpio. Práctico. Muy bonito. Tranquilidad absoluta.
- La casa está fenomenal y muy coqueta, remata el encanto rural con una preciosa chimenea
- Teníamos reservado un apartamento pero Cecilia nos avisó porque se le había quedado uno superior y nos lo cambió sin coste extra. El nuevo tenía además porche y barbacoa. La casa es muy cómoda, con todo lo necesario y detalles que la hacen confortable. Dispone de cocina, aseo, sala de estar, 2 baños, 2 habitaciones y varias camas supletorias. Artículos de menaje a tu disposición. Desayuno muy correcto.
- Las habitaciones y baños fenomenal, bonitas y ampluas.
El Bulin de Robregordo
Including free Wi-Fi, El Bulin de Robregordo offers 1-bedroom apartments with heating, located in the village of Robregordo, in the Sierra Norte de Madrid Mountains.Located in a rustic, stone building which used to be a forge, the apartments come with a double or twin bedroom. Some also have a double sofa bed in the living area.Featuring a flat-screen TV and wood-burning stove, the living area is furnished with a dining table. The kitchenette includes a microwave. There is 1 bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Activities in the surrounding area include skiing and hiking. Tourist information is also provided.There is a café bar in the village of Robregordo. Los Cerezos restaurant, El Puerto restaurant, and Puerto supermarket are all a 5-minute drive from the apartments. El Bulin de Robregordo is located 43 mi from Madrid Barajas Airport.
- A real apartment. Very good if you were to use it as a base for walking or cycling when stopping for a stay of a few days.
- Lovely building, huge room, large and comfy bed, a kitchen area with a fridge and the owner left a basket of cakes, biscuits etc, together with fresh milk and orange juice – which was a very welcomed and unexpected touch. It was also dog friendly, with plenty of room for my German Shepherd to stretch out – so much better than the average hotel room.
Robregordo is more a hamlet than a village. A cluster of assorted old houses centred around a small church. Steep streets lead to a small village square and community centre. The hamlet is walkable in a matter of minutes. It has a real sense of community.
El Bulin is a super property – traditional and well appointed studios. And pet friendly! Perfect for a pit stop or as a base for explorers. If we’d had longer we’d have taken advantage of the amazing and well-described walks in the local countryside.
Our host, Blanca, was very accessible by phone and WhatsApp. Fresh filter coffee was a lovely touch in the breakfast pack!
Will return en-route to Southern Spain next year.
- Nice location, fairly close to the motorway. Old but well maintained house.
lovely suroundings, charming house with historic details, easy check in and out, great to have a fire place with wood included, and cute little basket with breakfast and drinks. I would like to stop here again!! Nice beds. Pet friendly. My son loved the tele with Netflix included. Nice and quiet place. Kitchen came with all things necesary to make a meal. Cant find a lot of misses here.
When we had a problem with the shower the owner was fantastic and came up with a very generous solution.
Located in Cervera de Buitrago, Los Camarotes offers houses with a seating area with a fireplace and views of the Atazar Lake.Featuring rustic décor and exposed wooden beams, each house at Los Camarotes includes a dining area and a kitchenette equipped with a hob, microwave and coffee machine. Every house has a double bedroom with a hot tub. Bed linen and towels are provided.The nearest restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ drive from Los Camarotes. A-1 Motorway is 9.3 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The host who gave us the keys arrived almost as soon as we called. The location is great and the view of the lake from the balcony was beautiful. It was really handy having the alimentacion shop right beside the property. Place was clean and had basic equipment needed in the kitchen. The jacuzzi bath was a great addition. Check out was quick and easy. The town is incredibly small and very calm. Lots of people visit the lake to sunbathe and swim (though it’s not really allowed) but a short walk takes you to much quieter areas.
- The ambiance was charming with rustic feel. Great view of the lake. Convenient location.
- La magnífica distribución de la casa, así como la confianza mostrada por los propietarios.
- Sitio perfecto para desconectar y estar en un ambiente trankilo y bonito.para comer super bien ir al restaurante el lago, las costillas exisitas
- Muy agradable, cerca de Madrid y con opciones de ocio y hostelería variado. Ideal para pasar el fin de semana en pareja.
Hospedería del Valle Boutique Apartments
Offering charming, individually decorated apartments, Hospedería del Valle Boutique Apartments offers views of Valle del Lozoya Nature Reserve from its balconies. Set in Gargantilla del Lozoya, it features a terrace and an attractive garden.Set within a restored hayloft, each pretty apartment has rustic décor with wooden furnishings and pastel-colored finishes. The living room has a sofa and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge, toaster and electric hob.Some apartments include a small garden or a balcony.Offering free WiFi, the property has a room with a washing machine, a tumble dryer and an iron, available for guests’ use.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, fishing, cycling and horse riding. La Cuenca Alta del Río Manzanares Park is within 50 minutes’ drive of the property and you can drive to Rascafría in 20 minutes by car.Segovia is 37 mi away, while Madrid can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Lovely quiet location and only 15 minutes from the motorway. A perfect overnight stop or a lovely location for a longer holiday. Beautiful surroundings and every comfort in the apartment. Javier was very helpful.
- It’s a spacious apartment and it was very clean.
- This is a fantastic place! Faultlessly clean, beautifully decorated in good taste, comfortable, warm and cosy (March stay), gorgeous mountain location and picturesque village. Lovely welcoming people. Cannot rate it highly enough – have booked three more stays this year already!
- Room fire, location for dogs, super bed and cosy decor
- Location for hiking with dog is excellent. Lots of sights easily accessible with car. Scenery is wonderful. Bed is comfy.
El Encanto del Valle del Lozoya
An heated indoor pool is offered by this country house in Gargantilla del Lozoya. Set in the picturesque Lozoya Valley, it is 3.7 mi from San Mames.El Encanto del Valle del Lozoya features warmly decorated rooms and a living room with a TV. Bed linen and towels are included.The fully equipped kitchenette is ideal for preparing home-cooked meals. Those wishing to dine out will find Groucho Grill Restaurant in the village of Pinilla de Buitrago, 1.9 mi away.El Encanto del Valle del Lozoya makes the ideal base for hiking, mountain biking and horse riding trips in the valley. In the summer months, guests can go canoeing or fishing in Riosequillo lake (150 feet).Free on-site parking is provided by El Encanto del Valle del Lozoya. Madrid–Barajas Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- Great location. Quiet and beatiful. A place to “charge your batteries”. Easy to access, close to market and restaurant. Very helpful Gema and the 2 Miriam 😉😍. A place that I would recommend anyone. Thank you for such a great staying.
- Ideal place for “charging your batteries” and running away from the city noise and rush. Parking is free and the surroundings are magnificent. Lots of hiking stages, bike routes, and of course the swimming pool for relaxation.
- El entorno maravilloso y la casa muy amplia y muy limpia.
La piscina cubierta, para usar todo el año.
La tranquilidad de la zona.
El apartamento, agradable y completo.
- Todo lo demás genial,nos encantó el sitio,la casa,el trato recibido,la piscina(el agua estaba caliente) y todo lo demás genial,por supuesto volveremos a ir y con más familia.
Alojamientos La Dehesa
Set in El Berrueco, Alojamientos La Dehesa offers accommodations with a picturesque rural setting in the Sierra Norte de Madrid. The property has an ideal location for hiking, canoeing and fishing.Alojamientos La Dehesa offers attic apartments and studios with rustic décor, including beamed ceilings and pastel-colored walls. Each comes with a fireplace, heating and a TV. Kitchen facilities include a microwave, fridge and electric hob.A charming, stone-clad property, La Dehesa features architecture characteristic of the area. It is set next to the El Genaro walking route. Guests have access to a shared pool, 1.2 mi from the property.Offering easy access to the A1 Motorway, you can reach Madrid in less than an hour by car. El Atazar Lake is less than 0.6 mi from the village of El Berrueco, while Este Park is approximately 19 mi away.
- The rooms are located very close to the small village center. The room was not luxorious but had the stuff I needed to make myself at home and to make my own dinner. Easy exit by leaving the keys in a hole one floor up. Nice heat in the room in the middle of February.
- La ubicación y que era más que suficiente para lo que necesitaba
- El baño que disponía de agua caliente y de la ducha que tenía bastante presión al salir el agua.
- Las vistas de la habitación inmejorable. Habitación muy caliente, se agradece en días de lluvia. El personal de camping Picachuelo muy agradables y atentos.
- Las vistas de la habitación a la sierra y la ubicación de la casa, al ladito de un arroyo muy bonito y el principio de la Senda del Genaro.
Located in Santo Tomé del Puerto, Artesa Apartamentos & Spa offers fully equipped apartments with free WiFi and access to the spa.Decorated in soft pastel colors, these bright and stylish apartments come with a seating area and heating. The bedrooms include a wardrobe and the bathroom has a shower.Guests can access the spa, equipped with facilities including a communal sauna, hammam, Scottish shower and a hot tub, for an extra cost.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is located 49 mi from the property.
The personal touch on arriving at the gorgeous property.
The room was above my expectations.
The host went above and beyond to get my car parked after a heavy snowfall.
The village was very welcoming and food in local restaurant was excellent.
Even the local Guarda Civil offered to help get my car out the following day!
- Warm cosy apartment with all we needed for an excellent self catering stay. In addition we loved the decor!
- Clean new rooms, nice design, comfortable beds, privacy, big apartments with a little kitchen.
- Es como estar en casa, asi de sencillo, lo dice todo
El personal es encantador, muy dispuestas a ayudar y resolver cualquier duda, nos facilitaron mucho la estancia.
La decoración de la habitación es sencilla pero muy acogedora y moderna. La idea de las suites por temática es genial.
La organización ofrece mucha libertad, y el ambiente es muy tranquilo. Entras y sales cuando quieres, pudiendo entrar directamente a la planta de habitaciones, en caso de que, por horario, la recepción se encuentre cerrada.
Puedes elegir la hora a la que quieres que te dejen el desayuno en la puerta de tu habitación (detallazo).
Tuvimos la suerte de disfrutar del spa solos, en pareja, lo cual fue un puntazo a favor.
En resumen, estuvimos muy a gusto.
- The personal touch on arriving at the gorgeous property.
Alojamientos Rurales La Chorrera
Offering a garden, Alojamientos Rurales La Chorrera offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Mamés. Madrid is 55 mi away.The accommodations is equipped with a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave. A fridge and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are offered.The area is popular for trekking, cycling and fishing. Parque Nacional de la Sierra de Guadarrama is 22 mi from the property. Pedraza is 36 mi from Alojamientos Rurales La Chorrera. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 50 mi from the property.
- Location, cleanness and the kindness of the owners
- La ubicación es muy buena. El apartamento está muy completo con todo lo necesario para pasar unos días .
- Entorno muy bonito,mucha tranquilidad,los dueños muy majos.ha sido una experiencia bonita.gracias por todo.
- Todo. La cercanía a todos los sitios que nos interesaba visitar en la Sierra Norte, es un apartamento pequeñito pero con todo lo necesario para pasar unos días, tuvimos un problema con el sofá cama y los propietarios lo solucionaron rapidísimo. Repetiríamos sin dudarlo.
- Los anfitriones de 10. Te dan muchas facilidades y tuvieron un bonito detalle de ponernos un desayuno en la casa. La casa bastante cómoda y equipada cuenta con jardin exterior con mesa y bancos ideal para echar unas cartas, parchis…o comer afuera. No falta de nada. Estuvimos mi pareja, mi mascota y yo bastante cómodos, tranquilos. La zona y el pueblo es super bonito. Ideal para desconectar. Cualquier duda que tengáis hablar directamente con ellos que os responden sin problema, sobre todo, si os lleváis a vuestra mascota avisarles a ellos porque yo, por ejemplo, lo puse a través de booking y a ellos no les llegó el mensaje…. pero no tuve ningún problema mi mascota también ha disfrutado muchisimo. Mi finde ha sido genial Saludos!!!
Alojamientos Botica Rural
This characteristic, stone country building is set in the Sierra de Madrid, 40 minutes’ drive from the city center. Located in the tranquil village of La Cabrera, it offers free Wi-Fi.Alojamientos Botica Rural has easy access to the A1 Motorway, and there is free on-site parking. IFEMA Convention Center and Barajas Airport are both within 45 minutes’ drive.Each rustic, air-conditioned apartment has tiled floors and a living room with a sofa. Some have flat-screen TV and access to a patio. All are heated and have a private bathroom.All apartments have a well-equipped kitchen or kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. There is also a dining area, dishwasher and kettle.There are barbecue facilities and a tour desk. Hiking is popular in the area.
- In centre of town. Secure underground parking. Private terrace. Well kitted out.
- It was clean and location was good for our stop off on route to murcia
- Apartment was a nice size with an enclosed patio area, as we were traveling with a dog this was a bonus.
- Location with shops on the same street. Large apartment. Safe parking. Most of all they allowed pets. We used this as a base relocating from the uk and was an excellent stopover.
Secure parking. Private court yard ideal for doggies.
Friendly proprietor, clean and comfortable.
Great value for the money.
Top Apartments In Montejo De La Sierra Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!