10 Best Apartments To Stay In Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Molinos De Papel Castilla-la Mancha:
Apartamento Carreteria Luxe
Featuring accommodations with a balcony, Apartamento Carreteria Luxe is located in Cuenca. The property features city views.The apartment has 5 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen, and a bathroom with a bath. There’s a bathroom with a bidet, a shower and free toiletries.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Mangana Tower is an 8-minute walk from the apartment, while Hanging Houses is half a mile away.
- El apartamento es muy grande, cómodo y sobre todo tiene una localización estupenda, al lado de la zona de tapas y la zona de bares para salir. La anfitriona encantadora!
- La ubicación estupenda, la amplitud del apartamento, increíble, un lujazo. La atención de la propietaria y de la encargada, geniales también.
- Perfecta ubicación, trato excelente por parte de la propietaria y Maria José que entrega las llaves, estuvimos muy cómodos. Si volvemos a Cuenca repetiremos!!
- La casa es agradable y tiene una buena ubicación, pero lo mejor fue la facilidad para recoger y entregar las llaves. Mari Jose, la persona encargada, es muy dispuesta y agradable y da facilidades para todo
- El apartamento es enorme, muchas habitaciones y todas muy amplias. Además está muy bien situado, en todo el centro de la vida de la ciudad. Solo el casco histórico queda un poco lejos, pero se puede llegar andando.
Alojamiento Turístico la Moneda de Huecar
This 18th-century building is located on the ancient city walls of Cuenca, just 5 minutes’ walk from the famous hanging houses. It offers apartments with a private balcony and great views.The apartments at Alojamiento Turistico La Moneda de Huecar feature parquet floors and simple, modern décor. The kitchen includes a microwave, coffee maker and washing machine.Cuenca Cathedral and the city’s Plaza Mayor are an 8-minute walk from the apartments. You can walk to San Pablo Bridge in 10 minutes.
- We had a wonderful stay here, I wish it was longer, the accommodation was so clean and the hosts were so flexible, we asked if we could leave our bags at the accommodation somewhere and they allowed us to with no hassle. So kind. Thank you
- The location was great. Plenty of space too in the 2 bedroom apartment. It was clean.
- The apartment was beautiful and decorated in the traditional style of the area. It was very cosy and the host was extremely helpful and very friendly.
- The apartment was fine, had everything which was needed. Good location.
- Great location for exploring Cuenca. Simple and clean. Host provided advice on local points of interest and was happy for us to check out late so we didn’t have to carry bags around before leaving.
Alojamiento Cerro Socorro
Alojamiento Cerro Socorro is in a quiet part of Cuenca, 5 minutes’ walk from the historic city center. It is 800 feet from Ars Natura Nature Center and Cuenca Municipal Swimming Pool.Accommodations is in an apartment or a house. Both offer mountain views and a living room with a fireplace, sofa and TV. There is a kitchen with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The apartment has a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. The house features a balcony. Sheets, towels and firewood are provided. Free parking is available nearby. You will find shops, bars and restaurants 5 minutes’ walk away.Alojamiento Cerro Socorro offers several massage therapies.
Great Spacious 2 bedroom . Very Clean ,well equipped. Close to old city .
Host very helpful , (though no English )
- The hosts were prompt to meet us and helpful. Parking was superb. The location was ideal for walking to the sights but be aware that it is a short but steep walk. It is close to a lido and walking routes with amazing views. The kitchen is well equipped. It was all very clean and well maintained.
- This place was perfect – it was on the outskirts of town but only a 10 minute walk down the hill to get to the old town and the hanging houses. We loved the hill view and the coolness of the apartment.
- Walking distance to the old town. Parking and easy to get to. Clean place and comfortable.
- Good value of money, modern design with free parking just outside the house.
- Great Spacious 2 bedroom . Very Clean ,well equipped. Close to old city .
Apartamentos 1177 is located in Cuenca. Free WiFi is available.All air-conditioned units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. A microwave and coffee machine are also offered.Mangana Tower is a 3-minute walk from the apartment, while Hanging Houses is 1,200 feet away.
Good location for the older town and the lower town. Parking was discounted in the parking garage and close by. No stairs into our room, Bajo, and it was very quiet. Nice bath towels and supplies in the kitchen including salt, pepper, vinegar, oil, tea, coffee, sugar, and paper towels.
A tourist map was provided at check in with suggestions for places to eat and see.
- The bed was very comfy and the location of the house was great. They had enough in the kitchen to make basic meals and the flat was a good size for a couple or a solo traveller. Also the heating was fantastic.
Location was great for our adventure.
Bus stop at top of alley
Very warm, the central heating was fabulous.
Laura was very helpful and informative.
Would recommend this apartment. This was the ground floor and the cheapest in the house.
Ideal for our 2 night break.
- We felt like home, only it was even better! Clever design, full occupation of the given space! Beauty products, milk in the fridge, cookies and other breakfast yummies on the table. And they are taking safety very seriously also!!!
- The apartment was spotlessly clean and the bed comfortable. Great to have a decent size furnished terrace. Mariluz was very helpful and met us at the car park. Not easy to find but well worth it.
- Good location for the older town and the lower town. Parking was discounted in the parking garage and close by. No stairs into our room, Bajo, and it was very quiet. Nice bath towels and supplies in the kitchen including salt, pepper, vinegar, oil, tea, coffee, sugar, and paper towels.
Los Ojos de la Mora Apartamentos Boutique
Offering free Wi-Fi, Los Ojos de la Mora Apartamentos Boutique is located a 5-minute walk from Cuenca’s Plaza Mayor Square. Set in a historic building, these air-conditioned apartments feature stylish modern décor.Each apartment has a living room with a flat-screen TV and sofa. The kitchenette comes with a ceramic hob and microwave. There is a bathroom, some apartments offer a spa bath and others hydro-massage shower. Some apartments also offer a private balcony or terrace with impressive views of the old town.You can find a wide variety of traditional tapas bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of Los Ojos de la Mora Apartamentos Boutique.Cuenca Castle is within a 5-minute walk of the apartments. Cuenca Train Station is 1.2 mi away.
- It was more beautiful than we imagined from the photos
- Looking out to the gorge and looking at “ los ojos de la mora”, location, comfort and decoration of apartment.
- Everything! Fantastic location, outstanding views right outside the door, the apartment was very nice, comfortable, well-equipped and appointed
The roof terrace was great to relax on in the morning and evening.
The stairs are steep to the terrace so watch how you go.
For free parking drive to the top of the hill.
Well equipped kitchenette with some coffee capsules, but that is all.
Not many shops in the old town so get everything from the new Town before venturing up to the old town.
Only had one day here and found it suited our needs well.
The furniture is both old and new and tastefully done.
- The location, the views and the apartment itself were superb.
Apartamentos Elite Cuenca
Located in Cuenca, Apartamentos Elite Cuenca provides accommodations with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a kitchen.Some units feature a dining area and/or a terrace.Mangana Tower is a 14-minute walk from the apartment, while Hanging Houses is 0.8 miles away.
- Stylishly furnished apartment with all the key facilities for a luxury stay
- The apartment is excellent – spacious, modern, convenient and clean. The hosts are great – promptly communication, great advice and very warm welcome. I highly recommend this apartment and Cuenca.
- Fantastic apartment. Very well decorated. Excellent location and great Host. Everything about it is fantastic.
- The host was very nice and friendly. Room was also very comfortable, clean and spacious. We loved the balcony too!
- Ana fue muy atenta y amable. El apartamento cumplió todas nuestras expectativas.
Apartamentos San Martin
Located 350 feet from the famous Hanging Houses, Apartamentos San Martín offers wonderful views over the historic city and the Huécar Gorge. Each heated apartment has a TV and a modern kitchen.The apartments are located in a modern building. It is located in the walled center of Cuenca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.The apartments offer free coffee facilities and pastries.The Spanish Abstract Art Museum is a minute’s walk from the San Martín Apartments, while Cuenca Cathedral and the tourist office are 650 feet away.Each apartment has a bright living-dining area with a sofa bed. Kitchens feature a ceramic hob, juicer, dishwasher and washing machine. All apartments have functional décor and include sheets and towels.
- Nice size modern apartment. Good views. Very close to old town and a couple of minutes from the San Pablo bridge. You can park for free in the new part of town if you can find a spot. We did with no problem. But drop your luggage off first. It’s quite a steep hill up to the apartment. We had to ring to say that we’d arrived and the guy turned up within a few minutes. His English wasn’t great so you need some Spanish to manage the call. But very friendly and accomodating. Everything you need in the kitchen if you decide to have some home cooking.
- Very comfortable and clean, beautifully furnished and the heating was excellent . The host was amazing, very helpful and friendly. Location couldn’t have been better.
- Location, views, cleanliness, rooms, homeliness, good shower, comfortable beds, terrace space-excellent. Host friendly and helpful and organised taxi to and from train station.
Amazing locating, right next to the cliff, and the “casas colgantes”.
Very large terraze
Perfect location, Felix came to meet us and helped with our luggage, he was the perfect host. Some previous posts mention Felix’s lack of English!!
This is real Spain, if you want English speaking hosts and bars/restaurants go to the costas!
The old town is stunning, great atmosphere and fantastic views.
The city is wonderful, great tapas in all the bars we visited and very friendly people.
Apartamentos Rurales Romero
Set 8 minutes’ drive from Cuenca’s charming old town, Apartamentos Rurales Romero is located in Nohales. Some apartments include a terrace with BBQ facilities and views of the countryside.Each heated apartment features wooden floors and a living room with a TV. The kitchenette is equipped with an oven and microwave. Bed linen and towels are included.Various shops and supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk of the apartments. Guests can find also some bars and restaurants in the village.The famous Hanging Houses, in Cuenca, are 2.8 mi from the property. There is easy access to the A-40 Motorway.
- If I knew how great this place was, I would’ve stayed more nights! Everything was fantastic! In village near Cuenca, very quiet. Big, clean, almost perfect.
La limpieza y la atención de los propietarios.
Muy atentos y muy amables.
Nos dieron consejos para el aparcamiento y para comer que nos sirvieron de guía perfecta.
- Bonito, bien decorado. Muy limpio. Buena atención. Lugar tranquilo. Lo recomiendo.
- El equipamiento de la casa, habitaciones amplias y la casa es bastante amplia. Buen trato del anfitrión, la WiFi va genial.
- Nos gustó todo, el recibimiento muy bien, el apartamento estaba súper limpio y no le faltaba detalle, había hasta plancha. La ubicación es perfecta para descansar tranquilo y poder visitar Cuenca.
Apartamentos De La Torre
Located 16 mi from Ciudad Encantada Park, this accommodations is located in the small town of Mariana. Apartamentos De La Torre offers air-conditioned apartments with a fully equipped kitchen.Surrounded by mountains, De La Torre apartments can be reached taking the CM-2105 Road. The center of Cuenca is 20 minutes’ drive, where super markets and shops can be found.Each apartment features rustic décor, and 2 of them have sloping ceilings. They all have a living-dining room with a TV and sofas, and a private bathroom with shower, as well as a washing machine.Staff at the reception provide tourist information and offer services like bike rental. There are also many activities and sports that can be booked, like hiking or kayaking in Júcar River, which is 1.2 mi away.
- Todo tranquilo, aparcamiento bajo en la calle,a unos 25 km de ciudad encantada, recomiendo.
- Al costat de Cuenca i un bon entorn, molt tranquil!!
- Tiene todo lo necesario para estar a gusto. El sitio no es lujoso pero sí cómodo y el mobiliario no es antiguo sino funcional. No hemos echado en falta nada y estaba bien climatizado para la época del año en que lo visitamos (octubre). La tele del salón es estupenda. El dueño nos dejó un par de cervezas frescas en la nevera para recibirnos y es un detalle a agradecer.
- El apartamento que contaba con todos los detalles.
- Estar solo en el edificio la mayor parte del tiempo
La Villa Don Quijote
Offering gardens and a private forest, Apartamentos La Villa Don Quijote features an outdoor pool, furnished terrace and barbecue facilities. Located in Cuenca, the accommodations is a 5-minute drive from the historic town center.Set in a country house, the Don Quijote is decorated with warm colors. It offers fully equipped apartments.Apartments come with a kitchen with an oven, washing machine, microwave and ceramic hob.Finca Rural La Villa Don Quijote features a TV lounge with a fireplace, and a small library. Tourist information is provided, and mountain bikes are available to use for free. The garden includes a terrace with a barbecue area.The complex is next to Cuenca Tennis Club. It is easily accessible from the A40 Motorway which runs between Cuenca and Madrid. You can drive to Cuenca’s famous hanging houses in around 5 minutes.
- Location and the rooms were beautiful. The staff was very kind and give a lot of instructions
- Ruben, the recepcionist was quite generous and he tried as much as possible to make us feel comfortable!
- Un lugar ideal para conocer Cuenca y su provincia, la piscina muy limpia, amplio y el personal muy amable nos dio muy buenas indicaciones.
- Lugar muy tranquilo para desconectar. Muy cerca de Cuenca. El recepcionista súper atento y amable. Nos explicó todo muy bien. El desayuno súper barato (3,75€) y súper completo con raciones consistentes.
- Las villas son un sitio magnifico para pasar una estancia relajada rodeado de naturaleza y con toda comodidad a la vez que es un sitio muy sencillo. El personal es magnifico y hace sentir a los huespedes como en familia. Todo en conjunto es muy recomendable.
Top Apartments In Molinos De Papel Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Molinos de Papel Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!