10 Best Apartments To Stay In Moco – Top Hotel Reviews
Moco is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Moco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moco. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Moco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Moco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular apartments in Moco.
10 Best Apartments In Moco:
Paradera Park Aruba
Featuring air conditioning, Paradera Park Aruba is located in Oranjestad, just 3.5 miles from Eagle Beach. Palm-Eagle Beach is 3.2 miles away.All units feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator is also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.Paradera Park Aruba also includes a year-round outdoor pool.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Queen Beatrix Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Super friendly check in, spacious room with a big bathroom and a beautiful view of the garden. The pool amd the garden including hammocks and plenty of loungers invite you to spend time at the place. Beachchairs and cooler box were provided, which is superuseful when you head out for the beach. We really enjoyed our stay and can only recommend it!
Nice little place they got here with trees, cats, couches and a pool.
Hank is very nice and he helped with our luggage and showed us how to call a cab.
Cats are nice.
Hey we got a small kitchen
- Lovely staff who was so helpful and welcoming. Help in directions, things to do, restaurants etc. Great pool, and facilities.
Really a cozy, quiet place. Spotless clean. Very welcoming and friendly owners and staff.
A rental car is recommended on Aruba anyway to get quick and easily to all the nice spots. As to that, the location is ideal.
Fast and reliable WiFi.
Thanks for everything to Debby and Henk!
- Beautiful place, the lay-out of the park is done in such a way that it feels very cozy with little corners where you can sit, hang in a hammock or swim. The owners are very friendly and flexible and give the impression that after doing this for 23 years they still really enjoy making you feel comfortable. Much better than a five star hotel.
Aruba Boutique Apartments
Aruba Boutique Apartments is located in Noord, just 3 miles from Eagle Beach. Palm-Eagle Beach is 2.3 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with pool views. A microwave and coffee machine are also featured. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a toaster and refrigerator. Each unit has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linen are available.Aruba Boutique Apartments also includes an outdoor pool.Oranjestad is 2.8 miles from Aruba Boutique Apartments. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
The property is lovely, modern, clean, quiet, and cozy. It is in a great location to enjoy and explore all of Aruba (a good distance from the carnival atmosphere of the mega-hotel/casinos, but close enough to quickly access them).
Every day, we had breakfast on our patio, and enjoyed the company of the birds that call the hotel’s garden home.
Michael (the host) is incredibly friendly and attentive. He provided beach chairs, beach towels, snorkel gear, a cooler… pretty much everything you’ll need during your time on the island. We highly recommend the Aruba Boutique Hotel, especially for those that want a relaxing and private holiday.
Excellent place to stay. Suites had every thing you needed including a peaceful location.
Owners Michael and Janine were very helpful showing where everything was located
in the well furnished suite. Also had use of beach chairs,beach towels and snorkeling gear!
- Our flight was delayed by 6 hours and we arrived at the airport at 8:30PM and the owner stayed waiting for us to check in. The owners of the hotel really made you feel at home. The hotel setting was really quiet and the hotel is up to date even the outlets were Americanized. The parking lot is hidden, but secured with a gate. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!
- Janine was very accommodating we did not have use of our cell phone & she was very helpful and knowledgeable of the area. The hotel was very neat and clean the grounds were beautiful and the pool as well. Our bed was made and bathroom cleaned daily with fresh towels. It was only 10 minutes to the downtown area. all the restaurants were nearby.Can”t wait to go back. Snorkeling gear and beach chairs were provided. Would definitely recommend this hotel to my closest friends.
- Aruba Boutique Hotel a really beautiful property with high attention to detail. I had everything I needed from a safe place to park to reliable high speed wifi and a bottle opener for my balashi. You’ll need to rent a car but it’s so easy to get around and location is straight shot (one street) to palm beach. I was traveling solo and stayed in one of the studios which was it’s own separate building. It was modern, very clean with a little kitchen that had plenty of utensils including a coffee maker. They had snorkeling gear, beach chairs and beach towels. I also really enjoyed lounging all day by the pool with the nice breeze. I came for a week during ‘high season’ but it was certainly more quiet and relaxing than I expected. The owners are also fabulous and knowledgable about the island. I definitely recommend it!!!
- The property is lovely, modern, clean, quiet, and cozy. It is in a great location to enjoy and explore all of Aruba (a good distance from the carnival atmosphere of the mega-hotel/casinos, but close enough to quickly access them).
Aruba Cunucu Village
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Aruba Cunucu Village is located in Noord. Eagle Beach is 3.2 miles away. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units include a cable flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also featured. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in every unit. Towels are available.Palm-Eagle Beach is 2.4 miles from Aruba Cunucu Village, and Oranjestad is 2.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Noord, 2.9 miles from Eagle Beach, Kudawecha 40 features an outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace. Palm-Eagle Beach is 2.2 miles away. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All units have a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Bed linen are featured.Oranjestad is 2.6 miles from Kudawecha 40. Queen Beatrix Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- everything was as expected. couldn’t ask for more.affordable and comfortable
- I liked everything.. ever nice place to stay and if I comeback would stay there
- Management is great. They are willing to help in any way they can. Rooms are big. Nice size kitchen with everything you need. Maid service every 2 days. VERY SAFE. Bin to Aruba 6 times and never bin so happy. Found a new place to stay. Locked gate to get in. Pool always open. Cameras every where. Could let my kids go there alone. Cooked on there gas BBQ. Highly recommended for families. They even have car rentals.
- Very friendly staff and owner. Clean and proper order.
Property is kept very clean. Rooms are cleaned daily. Staff is very helpful.
Good place to stay if you are on the budget.
Las Islas #12
Las Islas #12 offers accommodations in Paradera. The property is 3.2 miles from Eagle Beach and free private parking is provided.A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at Las Islas #12 include an outdoor pool.Palm-Eagle Beach is 3.1 miles from Las Islas #12, and Oranjestad is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Noord – and a guest favorite.
Located 3.1 miles from Eagle Beach and 2.1 miles from Palm-Eagle Beach, Casa Indari offers accommodations in Noord. Casa Indari features views of the pool and is 3.2 miles from Oranjestad. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen has a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
The villa was the same like in the pictures with nice garden and swimming pool.
The rooms have A/C and no restrictions on power and water consume extra cost.
The owners are very friendly and provided us with beach chairs, cold ice box, swimming devices for children. The kitchen has all necessary items to cook and prepare breakfast and lunch and also the necessary to clean including dishwashing machine.
The bathroom was clean with shower ,towels and hygienic items including also cosmetics for sun protection.
We recommend it for a quiet stay for families with children.
- Lovely stay at a charming place with friendly and very helpful hosts. Apartment was perfectly well equipped – great decoration with many lovely details. Huge beach towels. Nice pool. We will come back.
- Very peaceful and relaxing area and the pool area is awesome and cozy at night.
- I had a great vacation with my family at this house. Its private and spacious. The pool was great. The interior is nice and beds are comfortable. We had time to relax. The owners are friendly and helpfull.
The ac in our room wasnt working properly. I told richard one of the owners and the same day he fixed it.
We were properly informed at check in what days the pool was being serviced.
They always made sure you were enjoying your stay
- The villa was the same like in the pictures with nice garden and swimming pool.
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Sebrina’s Resort is located in Noord, just 2.3 miles from Eagle Beach. Palm-Eagle Beach is 2.1 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a dining area and sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit.Sebrina’s Resort also includes a terrace.Oranjestad is 1.8 miles from Sebrina’s Resort. Queen Beatrix Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- I liked the clean appt. The windy patio. The friendly dog we named him bul (for bully ☺) and naomi is just the best manager. I liked he pool with the big yellow floating duck. I had a lovely stay at sebrinas
- The room was like an efficiency apartment and the “resort” was quant and cozy. The set up really reminded me of Melrose Place if you are familiar w/that show. The owner was super nice and genuine. My six year old daughter took to her young children immediately and they played together for the duration of our 24 hour visit there. It was like visiting good friends because of the inviting and welcoming atmosphere of the owner and the hotel.
- Write up saying “luxury” apartments…it is anything but luxury. This is where you go if you can’t afford anything else…second thought…save up and wait. Safe was broken, windows didn’t lock, door handles fall off in your hand, literally backs up to run down house with laundry on the line, way off location and GECKOS CRAWLING AROUND OUR BEDROOM!!!!!! Refused to refund. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
The bed of the master room was SUPER !
I slept very well the 3 nights.
I got an upgraded room.
The check in was very fast. Also my late check out without any charge.
Thank you so much, Naomi !!
- The room was comfortable once we bought some bug spray and got rid of them all as soon as we arrived. Nice that it was off the main area of Aruba. It was quiet when the dogs weren’t barking from everywhere. The host was very nice. Only saw her once though as we were busy and they aren’t always in the office. This was fine as we were self sufficient.
Apartment Villa Valentina
Located 2.5 miles from Eagle Beach, Apartment Villa Valentina offers accommodations in Noord. The property features views of the pool and is 1.4 miles from Palm-Eagle Beach. Free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with a toaster and a refrigerator. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured. Other facilities at Apartment Villa Valentina include an outdoor pool.The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Very good place, very nice hosts, close to Palm/Eagle beach by car (5 mins). If you are animal lover you will like it even more as they have two very friendly dogs and cats. I would definitely recommend this place as it is very good priced for Aruba.
- As soon as I booked it I loved it. Guests were on top of my arrival info and offered options to my comfort such as a car rental. Its close to everything. Has stores close to property. Palm beach its just minutes away and a local restaurant we loved called old conucu house. The guests were very friendly and diligent, made us feel like at home. Very quiet, you’d barely feel they are next door. For people who love dogs like me they have super friendly ones. We felt nostalgic when leaving as we felt we were leaving family and our home. Very recommended and definetely coming back!
- The host really helped us to get a car rental at a great price. We felt really safe and secure at the apartment. It was extremely clean and we were provided with multiple bath and beach towels for the duration of our stay. We had access to the pool and were able to borrow a cooler and beach towels to bring to the beach.
- Merci Frank de nous avoir aidé à louer une voiture. l’emplacement de l’appartement est parfait. Nous avons passé un excellent séjour à Aruba.
- Lugar cómodo y amigable para sentirse como en casa. Cercano a playa y tiendas. Limpio y acogedor, linda piscina. Todo perfecto! Además nos recogieron en el aeropuerto y nos ayudaron a alquilar un auto. No podemos pedir mas
Tropical Breeze Apartments Aruba
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tropical Breeze Apartments Aruba is located in Noord, just 2.3 miles from Eagle Beach. Palm-Eagle Beach is 1.4 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. A toaster and refrigerator are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen are provided.Tropical Breeze Apartments Aruba also includes a hot tub.Oranjestad is 2.5 miles from Tropical Breeze Apartments Aruba. The nearest airport is Queen Beatrix Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
The apartment itself was very clean and comfy. The service from Urmie and her assistants there was excellent! She made sure that all of our needs were met. The only drawback was that they are still in the process of installing laundry equipment so there was no laundry facility on property. There was also no hairdryer in the unit.
We also rented a car from Royal Car Rental with whom this property is affiliated and it’s a new one so no complaints here at all. The jacuzzi did not have hot water but not a problem for us as with the high heat of the sun in Aruba, the water in the tub was a good temperature for us.
- Las comodidades dentro del apartamento fueron excelentes.
- Yolima Guerra es excelente anfitrión, atenta y disponible. Sin duda alguna regresaré de nuevo.
Mooi en ruim appartement
Voldoende ruimte buiten bij zwembad
Schoon, voldoende spullen zoals handdoeken en keukengerei
Parkeerplaats binnen hek
- posee 1 baño y medio, dos sofas camas, 2 cuartos totalmente equipado con su aire acondicionado, tv, y closet, y cada uno con una cama matrimonial. Cerca 2 supermercados a 5 min caminando.
- The apartment itself was very clean and comfy. The service from Urmie and her assistants there was excellent! She made sure that all of our needs were met. The only drawback was that they are still in the process of installing laundry equipment so there was no laundry facility on property. There was also no hairdryer in the unit.
One of our best sellers in Oranjestad! Featuring a garden, La Felicidad is located in Oranjestad, just 4.1 miles from Eagle Beach. Palm-Eagle Beach is 4.2 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also provided. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels are featured.La Felicidad also includes an outdoor pool.Queen Beatrix Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The Owner of the property was super nice and very helpful. The apartment is beautiful and very clean. There are 2 grocery stores nearby which makes it easy to buy food and save money on eating out. There is also a restaurant nearby and a flower shop that my friend and I were able to ask to call taxis for us. Overall it is a fantastic place to stay if you are in Aruba and want to be away from all the tourist. From this apartment taxi prices: Eagle beach: $18 Baby Beach: $37 Downtown(Yamenja): $15 Barefoot Aruba: $15 Lighthouse: $22
- A very large room with two double beds (very squeaky), large sitting area and fairly well stocked kitchen area. The kitchen could be enhanced with a toaster. The pool, courtyard area is small but is great for sitting out in the morning or evening with a cup of coffee or wine in the evening. The pool is kept very clean.
- Robert the owner was great! He sent me detailed directions to the property well in advance and was very welcoming. Our unit was just steps to the beautiful gardens and pool. It was in a residential area and was quiet and private. There are only a few other units so it felt like we had the place to ourselves most of the time. Nice little kitchenette for doing some basic cooking, would have liked to have a larger refrigerator with freezer, but Robert did offer to let us use his freezer if need be. If we needed something Robert was around, but mostly we felt like the place was all ours. Loved this aspect of the property. They do offer some basic cleaning services every other day and clean towels.
- Sanitair, keuken en bedden van zeer goede kwaliteit en schoon. Ruim appartement en patio.
Situato al centro dell’isola è facilissimo raggiungere qualsiasi posto
Il personale (Gustavo) è molto gentile e accomodante
Ti danno le sedie da spiaggia così sei a posto per il mare
Supermercati vicini però i migliori sono a Eagle Beach ( ling and sons e Super Food)
Top Apartments In Moco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Moco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Moco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Moco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!