10 Best Apartments To Stay In Mirandilla Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Mirandilla Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Mirandilla Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mirandilla Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mirandilla Extremadura. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Mirandilla Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Mirandilla Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Mirandilla Extremadura:
Apartamento Cornalvo is located in Trujillanos. This apartment has air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony.The 4-bedroom apartment features a kitchen with an oven and microwave, and a bathroom with a bath and a bidet. There’s a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Mérida is 5 miles from the apartment, while Don Benito is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 30 miles from Apartamento Cornalvo.
- Good facilities and comfortable beds. Very clean and spacious.
- The location, close to the highway, host friendliness, bike friendly, the surroundings and friendliness of the host.
- The house is spacious, clean and well equipped. Garden was ideal for letting the dogs stretch their legs. Location is prefect for a visit to Merida.
- En route to Northern France we were able to book this house for one night for a very low price. Absolutely thrilled with the immaculate condition of the house, which was beautifullly furnished, had four bedrooms, a lovely kitchen, living room with big tv and three bathrooms as well as a small courtyard at the back and parking in front, all securely locked. Very comfortable beds, very quiet area, very welcoming host and perfect for our dogs too. More than happy to recommend.
- Muy limpio y ordenado. Casa grande y espaciosa. El anfitrión muy amable.
Apartamentos Turísticos Domus Aquae
Domus Aquae is located just 650 feet from Mérida’s Los Milagros Aqueduct. These modern, air-conditioned apartments have a flat-screen TV and a shared outdoor pool and sun terrace.The Domus Aquae apartments feature tiled floors. The lounge-diner has a kitchenette with a hob, microwave and toaster. Bed linen and towels are included.Staff can provide information about what to see and do in Mérida and surrounding Extremadura. Mérida’s Roman ruins are a UNESCO World Heritage Site.You can drive to the city center in 8 minutes, and the train station is a 15-minute walk away. Free parking is available next to Domus Aquae.
- Nice to be provided with basics to make coffee and breakfast.
- Modern decor, large patio and swimming pool in walled garden area. Bars and small shops nearby. Close to riverside walks and 15 minutes from railway station. Quite busy roads around but little traffic noise. Our apartment was at ground level so no stairs. Well equipped kitchen. Pleasant and helpful owner.
- The host was friendly and got us settled in quickly as we had arrived late in the evening. Beds were comfortable and the room was really big.
- Extra efforts were made including milk in the fridge & coffee and cakes for breakfast. The owner was very pleasant and welcoming.
- Nicely appointed room with breakfast foods and coffee included in kitchen. Good play area for the kids. Very affordable. Bed was comfortable. The nearby area had enough, although it was a little hike to the center.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, RSI Apartamentos is located in Merida, just 1,000 feet from the Roman Theater. It offers apartments and suites with air conditioning.Each accommodations has 1 or 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. There is a living space with a sofa bed, flat-screen TV, and dining table, while the kitchen is equipped with an oven, dishwasher, fridge, and coffee machine.Each apartment and suite has a balcony with views of the city.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of RSI Apartamentos. The Guadiana River is 0.8 mi from the property, and the Santa Eulalia Basilica is less than 15 minutes away on foot.
- Clean, good facilities and well located, close to all the monuments.
- The receptionist was really friendly and helpful and the apartment was lovely which was enhanced by the roof terrace. The history within Mérida was fascinating and I’d highly recommend the amphitheater and museum.
- Excellent apt with all that you need. Excellent location, just a couple of minutes walking distance from the historical monuments.
perfect location, safe are, clean, furnished very well with furniture and utensils.
manager assistance couldn’t speak English but we managed with body luggage & google translation, he was very responsive. Comfortable bed, good working A/C and elevator were a real bonus for us.
We definitely will stay same place when we came back next time and would recommend to friends/families
Graham Dogan & Famiy, Seattle, Washington, USA
- Our second stay at this apartment and again we are very happy. Free parking right in front of the apartment is a bonus. Walking distance to the center and restaurants.
Apartamentos El Templo Suites
These comfortable apartments are located in Mérida city center, next to Diana’s Temple, the Roman Forum and within walking distance of both the Roman Theater and Amphitheater.Apartamentos El Templo Suites features 1 bedroom apartments. Each air-conditioned apartment has a seating area with sofas and a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchen. Free WiFi is also available.Apartamentos El Templo Suites are located in a quiet street, next to Calle Santa Eulalia Street. There is a tourist office just 350 feet away.The Arab Fortress and the Roman Bridge are 1,650 feet from the apartments.
- Small but nice apartments in the middle of Merida with a big terrace
- Central location, first view of temple of Diana was a 20m stroll down hill, less than 30 seconds of walking! Apart from that I was travelling solo and so my 206 (Paris) apartment was spacious, clean and well equiped. A nice walk is down to the river where you can cross the river on the old roman bridge, now reserved for pedestrians and cyclists. Head north once you have crossed the river and you can return cross the river on the Santiago Calitrava designed Lusitania bridge. You will see many locals exercising them selves and their dogs on this same route. You can get back to the apartment by going under the Trajan Roman arch, not hard to find.
- Excelent location. Near some of the important ruins. This is the main PLUS of this place. I have got last minute deal of 60 euros for a family of 3, so the price was good. I wouldn´t pay more for this though. Bottle of water for free.
- You could not beat this location within surrounded by shops an restaurants and a brief walking distance from all the major attractions. Off-street parking was available (9 Euro per day) 1/2 km from the unit.
- This is an excellent place, perfectly located in the center of all the sites you want to visit in Merida. Very clean, and well equipped. The apartment was small but organized to be functional. The decor was imaginative and totally charming.
Capitolio Apartamentos Turísticos
These stylish design apartments are located in the heart of Mérida, just a 5-minute walk from the spectacular Roman Theater and Amphitheater. Each air-conditioned studio has free Wi-Fi and a modern kitchen.The Capitolio Tourist Apartments have colorful, quirky décor and feature flat-screen TVs and elegant bathrooms with free toiletries. Kitchens include a ceramic hob, microwave, coffee maker and washer-dryer. You can use the washing machine for an extra cost.A wide range of shops and restaurants can be found near Capitolio Apartamentos Turísticos. The Diana Temple and National Roman Art Museum are 500 feet away, while Mérida Train Station is 1,500 feet away.
- The apartment was tastefully decorated, very clean, well equipped, spacious and very comfortable. It was also very close to the station and to all the attractions in town. We really appreciated the air conditioning available as the weather was very hot during our stay. The staff were very friendly and always happy to help. We wish we could have stayed longer!
- Large, comfortable spacious apartment in a very quiet street near the town centre. Second time we have stayed here. Always a reliable choice.
- Reception staff were very helpful. Parking really convienient, just next door.
Easy check-in (fortunately their English was better than our Spanish!!).
Neat, clean, modern studio flat near Merida historic city centre, shops and bars. Loved the decor.
Convenient secure parking next door (cost 10 euros per 24 hours when booked through hotel).
- Firm, comfortable beds in quiet but convenient location. Very clean well designed room with character.
Apartamento Santa Eulalia
Apartamento Santa Eulalia is located in Mérida. The property is a 9-minute walk from Basilica of Saint Eulalia and a 12-minute walk from National Museum of Roman Art.The apartment features 4 bedrooms, a kitchen with an oven and a microwave, and a bathroom with a bath or shower and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Merida Roman Theatre is 0.6 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 27 miles from Apartamento Santa Eulalia.
- Superb, modern apartment, great a/c, wifi, kitchen, washer, spacious, 2 bathrooms, excellent communication, great host, lose to Roman ruins, small supermarket two blocks away, secure parking, wonderful apartment
- Available garage space. very well equipped kitchen. Owner left us champagne and chocolates and a small present for our kid. She let us stay longer on the last day, after official check-out time as we wanted to visit some more stuff in Mérida. Very friendly. Price was adequate.
- The apartment is modern, wonderfully furnished, air conditioned, great wifi, excellent host, parking in secure garage, spsious, excellent kitchen, excellent washing machineand close to the Roman ruins and sites.
- El apartamento es impresionante, grande, limpio y con todas las comodidades. La cercanía a los monumentos no está mal ya que el circo romano está muy cerca.
- cartier calme, facilement accessible, la propreté, bel appartement bien meublé avec du gout, bonne literie
Apartamento Tíbula Teatro
Apartamento Tíbula Teatro offers accommodations in Merida, 5 minutes´ walk from Roman Theater & Amphitheater. Guests benefit from free WiFi and private parking available on site.The kitchen features a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is offered. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet.National Museum of Roman Art is 1,650 feet from Apartamento Tíbula Teatro, while Basilica of Saint Eulalia is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 26 mi from the property.
- Outstanding host, was on site when we arrived so there was no waiting around. Excellent communication and guidance provided for our visit to Merida. The apartment is spacious and well equipped. When the wifi broke down, he was instantly there to arrange for a new replacement.
- Very nice & comfortable apartment with street parking. Felt that the neighborhood was safe. Once we figured out where we were-you can cut across the park to the museums. about a 15 minute walk.. Beautiful museums/monuments. So glad this city was recommended to us. Checking in and out was easy.
- accomodation is top quality.great space mdern everything you could need.catered for 4 adults no problem.10 mins to teatro romana and centre of town.quiet neighborhood and really nice owner.underground parking very convenient.
- Un apartamento cómodo, bien situado y muy agradable para disfrutar de Mérida. Cada verano vamos a Mérida y siempre nos hemos alojado en Tíbula.
- Apartamento muy confortable a 5 m del foro y teatro. Muy nuevo y muy cuidado
Apartamento Turístico Pizarro
Located a 5-minute walk from Basilica of Saint Eulalia in Mérida, Apartamento Turístico Pizarro offers accommodations with a kitchen. This apartment provides a terrace, a shared lounge as well as free WiFi.The air-conditioned apartment consists of 3 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is offered.Merida Roman Theatre is 1,500 feet from Apartamento Turístico Pizarro, while National Museum of Roman Art is a 6-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- L’emplacement de l’appartement. La gentillesse de notre hôtesse.
- La ubicación y el parking lo mejor la casa comoda limpia y nueva
El acceso desde el piso hasta el centro era muy bueno, estaba a un paseito del centro. El hecho de tener el parking no muy lejos de la casa hace que te sientas mucho más cómoda, ya que no te tienes que preocupar de donde dejas el coche.
Cumplió mis expectativas.
- Apartamento limpio, muy completo y muy bien cuidado. Ubicación excelente.
Apartamento Tíbula Sur
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a terrace, Apartamento Tíbula Sur is located in Mérida, 10 minutes’ walk from the historic center. The property offers a 2-bedroom apartment with a private balcony with views of the city.The air-conditioned apartment has a living space with a sofa, flat-screen TV and dining table. The bedrooms feature a double bed and there is a private bathroom with a shower. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, oven, toaster, and electric kettle.Bed linen and towels are provided, while a washing machine and cleaning products are available.There is a grocery shop, restaurants and bars within 1,650 feet of Apartamento Tíbula Sur. The Roman Amphitheater is 2,450 feet away and Santa Eulalia Cathedral is a 20-minute walk from the property. Mérida Train Station is 0.9 mi away.
- Very well equipped clean apartment only ten minutes walk from historical sites. Double glazed so minimised noise from street and playground opposite. Nearby small shops and bars though no shops open Saturday afternoon. Lidl on Avenida Reina Sofia is open! Host came within five minutes of ringing him.
- Great location. Short walk to the main sites. The place was clean and quiet. Would have loved to stay longer to take advantage of it. We only stayed one night. Very professional and friendly staff.
- The person who met us at the apartment was first rate, showed us everything in the flat gave us a map with our place marked and was very helpful. The apartment was spacious and bright and modern.
- the property was very secure and all contents were of a high standard.a gentle stroll along the river took you to the centre of Merida and the Old roman bridge.Good bar opposite with very welcoming staff.Secure car parking if needed.
- Apartament perfekcyjny pod każdym względem. Czysty, przestronny, bardzo dobrze wyposażony. Do centrum miasta ok. 15 minut pieszo. Bezpłatny parking przy ulicy pod domem. Jest możliwość skorzystania z płatnego garażu, ale nie ma takiej potrzeby.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Set in the small town of Alange, Apartamentos Trinidad features air-conditioned rustic apartments with free WiFi. The complex features a solarium, pool, and terrace with views of the Alange castle.Each heated apartment is fitted with exposed beams ceiling and provides a lounge area with sofa and a flat-screen TV. The kitchenette includes a microwave, toaster and fridge. Some offer a balcony with views of the Alange lake..Apartamentos Trinidad features a restaurant which serves traditional Spanish dishes. Guest will found a range of bars and shops within a short walk.The property is 20 minutes’ drive from Mérida, whose Roman ruins are a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Almendralejo is a 30-minute drive awaye, while Badajoz is approximately 50 mi away.Free public parking is available nearby.
- The apartment was great and the hosts lovely. All was excellent.
- The pool area is great, the family apartment is huge, excellent for accommodating children and parents with privacy and lots of comfort. Amazing views from the two terraces(!!) of the apartment.
- Big apartment. A lot of food for free included in the price
- Beds very comfortable, kitchenette well equipped, complimentary breakfast and soft drinks provided, friendly and helpful staff. Great location on the edge of a reservoir, excellent views from the path along it.
The apartments are absolutely like described. Faboulous.
Staff is very friendly and the place was spotless clean.
Top Apartments In Mirandilla Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Mirandilla Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Mirandilla Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Mirandilla Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!