10 Best Apartments To Stay In Mieres Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mieres Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Mieres Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mieres Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mieres Catalonia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Mieres Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Mieres Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Mieres Catalonia:
Mas Ombravella is located in Mieras and offers cycling, segway and horse riding. The property is 24 mi from Girona and the Costa-Brava Girona Airport is 30 mi away.Mas Ombravella features one and two bedroom apartments equipped with a kitchen and a full bathroom. Guests have access to a shared lounge.Guests can make use of shared barbecue facilities and a communal swimming pool.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for horse riding. You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Roses is 30 mi from Mas Ombravella. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- Great location, peaceful with lots to do in surroundings area
- La ubicación de la casa en plena naturaleza. Lejos de la carretera. Tranquilidad. Entorno. Posibilidad de realizar barbacoa. Cielos con estrellas por la poca contaminación lumínica. Comunicación con la persona que realiza el check in i el chek out, que nos facilitó buena información de la comarca y dió respuesta a nuestras preguntas. Cocina equipada. Relajante.
- Si vas en familia con niños o en pareja, el lugar es impresionante. Estuvimos en la casita y fuimos con dos niñas, de 4 y 6 años. No falta un detalle, la casita está muy limpia, decorada con mucho gusto y es muy acogedora. El porche tiene una mesita, ideal para comer fuera con las impresionantes vistas. Además, han pensado en todo y tenían una caja con juguetes, libros y colores para que los niños se entretengan. Lo mejor, además del entorno, es la posibilidad de compartir con el dueño por las mañanas las tareas de la granja: dar de comer a los animales, cepillarles e incluso hacer excusiones por los alrededores. Tienen ovejas, cabras, caballos, burros, conejos, ocas, gallinas y mucho más. Fue una estancia más que agradable que repetiremos seguro. Las niñas no querían salir de allí, fue una experiencia única y didáctica, no sólo para los más pequeños. Un lugar perfecto para desconectar, totalmente recomendable. Muy bien situado para conocer La Garrotxa.
- Se respira pura naturaleza y tranquilidad a su alrededor. Me encanto por el estado de todas sus instalaciones, por la estupenda persona que me atendió y por el encanto del lugar…, lo recomiendo par desconectar del mundo y para hacer una escapada rural.
- El entorno, el paisaje es precioso y acompañado con la granja hace que el lugar sea excelente.
Mas El Carrer
Located in Santa Pau, Mas El Carrer offers apartments with a shared garden with outdoor pool, a sun terrace with bbq facilities and a children’s playground. This self-catering accommodations has free Wi-Fi.Each apartment has a seating area with fireplace and flat-screen TV, a dining area and an open-plan kitchen with microwave, hob and fridge. Bathrooms have a bath. Bed linen and towels are included.At Mas El Carrer you will find a communal laundry area with rental washing machines and tumble dryers.Activities in the surrounding area include horse riding and hiking. The center of Santa Pau, where restaurants and supermarkets can be found, is 5 minute’s drive away. The volcanic area of Fageda d’en Jordà is 10 minutes’ drive away.Banyoles is 16 mi away while Olot is 7.8 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- L’entorn espectacular. Els jardins amb piscina i barbacoa molt ben cuidats. La possibilitat de gaudir la família amb el nostre gos. Molt bona relació amb altres usuaris que vàrem coincidir durant l’estada.
- És un lloc fantàstic, entorn increïble, piscina genial, paisatges d’ensomni… i molt ben situat.
- La localizacion, en medio del bosque. La calma. La piscina
- La ubicación del alojamiento. Perfecto para relajarse y disfrutar en familia. Con todas las comodidades.
- Emplazamiento mágico y atención muy agradable. Todo son facilidades.
Apartaments Plaça Major
Set in the small medieval village of Santa Pau, a 15-minute drive from Olot, Apartaments Plaça Major offers rustic apartments with free Wi-Fi, a balcony, and town and mountains views. Free public parking is available nearby.All apartments at Plaça Major boast rustic décor with wooden beams ceilings. They all have a fully equipped kitchen including a fridge, a microwave, and hobs. The bathroom comes with shower; and bed linen and towels are provided.Several small shops, traditional restaurants, and bars are within walking distance from the apartments.The area is well known for outdoor activities, such as hiking, and horse riding. La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park, including La Fageda d’en Jordà and Santa Margarida Volcano is within a 10-minute drive from apartments. The closet airport is Girona Costa Brava Airport.
- Beautiful location in the centre of the village, stunning view from balcony with birds flying all around, very comfortable appartment.
- Here you can feel the history of the village. Pretty and authentic.
Very helpful owner although no English
Superb decoration and fittings
- Very clean, modern, well decorated with an old style and in peaceful place.
- everything was perfect. We were travelling with 2 years old son. Apartment was really celan and well equipped. Stuff was friendly and helpful. Beautiful view. Best place to stay for visiting other nice tiwns and countryside.
Allotjaments Rurals Can Pere Petit
This 18th century restored house is in the medieval village of Santa Pau within the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Nature Reserve. It offers rustic apartments and rooms with seasonal outdoor pool, garden and furnished terrace.With traditional décor, the heated Can Pere Petit apartments offer a lounge with TV and DVD player, dining area and a kitchen with microwave, fridge and hob. Rooms also have a fridge and private bathroom.Several bars and restaurants are located within a 5-minute walk, as well as shops selling local produce. Can Pere Petit also has BBQ facilities, ideal for al fresco dining.Staff can give tourist information and the Tourist Office is a 2-minute walk away. There are a number of hiking and cycling routes in the surrounding area.The El Croscat and Santa Margalida Volcanoes are just 1.9 mi away and Can Pere Petit is located 5.6 mi east of Olot and 14 mi west of Banyoles.
Nice apartment with garden and pool at one side and the quiet little town on the other side.
Great restaurant in the beautiful old part of town, just near the castle.
- Very peculiar accommodation. The decoration and the atmosphere will not leave you indifferent. The host was kind and willing to help, and they gave good advice about routes to visit de volcanoes. Room comfortable and clean. A very special stay.
- Nice rural apartment in the center of the medieval village. its rural style helped to give an added value to our stay in this town. Recommended!
- It was an authentic place with interesting and specific details
Well, it was like feeling at home.. except the bed was more better ;o))
Quiet cozy place, comfortabel appartement with swimming pool, very helpful and caring, friendly owners !!
The village is right in the green heart of the volcanic mountains, with good choice of restaurants in the area.. The balloon flight is a must.
So, in one word: worth for repeating. Next time we take a room with kitchen and stay longer.
- Nice apartment with garden and pool at one side and the quiet little town on the other side.
Set in the historical Old Town of Santa Pau, Can Salgueda is built into the old city walls. It comes with an extensive private garden and free WiFi throughout.Featuring views of the old town and the mountains, this charming apartment has a twin bedroom, an attic with 2 single mattresses, 1 sofa bed and 1 bathroom. The fully equipped kitchen comes with an oven and coffee machine and the living room has a flat-screen TV. There is laundry room in the basement.Guests at Can Salgueda can enjoy special menus at the restaurant opposite the property or make use of the barbecue facilities in the garden.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 34 mi away and a 15-minute drive will take you to the town of Olot. The apartment is on a pedestrian street, but there is free public parking 250 feet away.
Beautiful medieval village in the green, verdant Garrotxa regions
Excellent dog walks from the village
Santa Pau’s amazing old-fashioned grocery
- Es trova en el centre del poble antic; l’apartament està molt ben conservat i en un entorn preciós. Preferible no anar molt carregat per què no es pot portar el cotxe fins davant. Totalment recomanable.
- Tenía de todo, desde sal, batidora és primi dormir, cafetera de todo en la cocina, hasta trona y cuna de viaje. Aparte de las camas el sofá también es cama y tienes almohadas de todos los tipos para elegir. La calefacción perfecta la podíamos regular con el termostato y no pasamos nada de frío. El encargado del alojamiento fue muy amable en todo momento y siempre atento si nos faltaba algo o necesitábamos cualquier cosa. El sitio está en l zona de la muralla de Santa Pau un sitio privilegiado en la zona antigua del pueblo con unas vistas desde la ventana preciosas ya nada más salir del apartamento ya disfrutando.
L’apartament està en perfectes condicions, és molt còmode i no hi manca de res.
Hi hem estat molt a gust. La situació és molt bona i tranquil·la, dins el casc medieval de Santa Pau, un poble preciós; just davant hi ha un restaurant, Can Daina, on s’hi menja molt bé i s’hi rep un tracte molt amable.
- Apartamento muy céntrico y acogedor. La comunicación con el propietario genial, nos dió consejos de restaurantes y rutas de senderismo. Repetiremos!
- Beautiful medieval village in the green, verdant Garrotxa regions
Allotjaments Mas Rafalot
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Allotjaments Mas Rafalot is a traditional country house located in Bas. The property offers apartments with a large shared garden, children’s playground and mountain views.Each apartment has a living room with a sofa and TV. A washing machine, oven and microwave are included in the kitchenette. The bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer. Some apartments feature a balcony with mountain views.The large garden features sun loungers, BBQ facilities and a dining table. Guests can also enjoy a shared games room and table football. There are some bikes available for free. A restaurant and supermarket can be found within 1,650 feetSet in the Bas Valley, the property is 1.9 mi from La Garrotxa Volcanic Area Nature Reserve. Olot is 4.3 mi away and the Banyoles Lake can be reached in 45 minutes by car, as well as Girona Airport.
The apartment was beautiful and equipped with EVERYTHING you can think of. Great value!
The location is spectacular and the local food is of a quality you just don’t get in the cities. I highly recommend it as a vacation getaway.
- Very clean and perfect situation. Stunning views from the balcony and nice garden with BBQ. The apartment is well equiped and spacious.
La casa es ideal, buena ubicación, instalaciones geniales y muchas comodidades. Los dueños nos recibieron con un fuet y un pan nada más llegar que estaba espectacular. Nos ayudaron y orientaron para las salidas que queríamos hacer por la zona. Nos permitieron hacer una barbacoa y nos dieron el carbón para ello.
Desde luego es un sitio bonito y comodo para hacer una escapada y la relación calidad-precio es inmejorable.
Apartamento muy cómodo en todos los sentidos.
Detalle de bienvenida delicioso.
- el jardin con unas vistas preciosas;hamacas para poder estar en el jardin ,la tranquilidad y encima te dan pan y fuet de bienvenida ,muy bien todo
- The apartment was beautiful and equipped with EVERYTHING you can think of. Great value!
El Balco del Llierca
Located in the small town of San Jaime de Llierca, a 5-minute walk from Fluvia River, El Balco del Llierca offers self-catering accommodations with and a fireplace.The living area includes a flat-screen TV and an open-plan kitchen equipped with a hob, microwave, and fridge. Free WiFi is available.The apartment has 1 double bedroom and a living room. The bathroom comes with a hydromassage shower, and towels and bed linen are provided.The area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Zona Volcanica de la Garrotxa Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive from the property. You can also visit the town of Figueres, where the Museum of Salvador Dali is located. It can be reached in 30 minutes by car.The property is also located just 10 minutes’ drive from the pretty towns of Besalú and Castellfollit de la Roca.
The bed is confortable.
No noice from the street.
- Good size unit in great condition with all the basic items. Good bathroom. Quiet area within easy reach to other big towns. Great value for money.
The apartment was very cute and clean
Staff was friendly and gave us plenty of info about the area
They provided wood for the fireplace
Location was just in between everything we wanted to visit. Recommendable 100%
- Apartament petit pero molt acollidor i bonic per estar-hi amb la parella i la mascota. Esta molt ben situat per veure els pobles del voltant. Al mateix poble i hi ha rutes molt xules per fer i un riu on banyar-se. La botiga d’autoservei ens ha ajudat molt en algun moment que ens faltava alguna coseta. El llit era molt gran i molt comode. Els amos de la casa i la gent del poble han sigut molt amables.
- En general el loft es còmode i acollidor. Recomanaria anar més a l’hivern perquè n’hi ha estufa i llar de foc. Al estiu fa molta calor, no n’hi ha aire acondicionat i si obres molt la finestra els mosquits se’t mengen.
- The bed is confortable.
This beautiful manor house dates from the 13th century and is set in Sant Feliu de Pallerols and within the Hostoles Valley. Aiguabella’s charming apartments and rooms look over lovely gardens and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Aiguabella was built by local noblemen and each apartment is named after the house’s 13th and 14th-century inhabitants. Accommodations combines original features such as beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and arched windows with bright, modern décor.Apartments have a terrace or balcony, and a living room with a sofa and a flat-screen TV. The apartments include an equipped kitchenette.The rooms include a private bathroom and a TV. Guests staying in rooms have access to a shared dining area with a microwave, fridge and coffee machine.You can hire bikes at the Aiguabella’s reception. The nearest Ruta Verde bike track is just 150 feet away. The surrounding hills are ideal for hiking and Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park is just 15 minutes’ drive from the property.The pretty town of Olot is less than 12 mi from the Aiguabella, while Girona can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Barcelona is 75 minutes’ drive.
- Modest was a fantastic host .Nothing was too much trouble .The beautiful renovated property was in a fantastic location near an attractive village .Great holiday experience
- Lovely location near to several sights, while enjoying peace and tranquility. Modest had several great tips to enjoy it even more. Great as well that things like a baby bed and chair were offered at no extra charge and that we could check out whenever we wished
- We stayed at Aiguabella for 8 nights in August. It was a fabulous place to stay and we were all sorry to leave. Making arrangements with the owner, Modest, was easy and he always tried to help us in every way. He even came up with suggestions for days out and they were very successful. Our 3 floor apartment was just perfect. It has been beautifully restored and we had so much space. The kitchen was modern, clean and quite well equipped, we had access to a washing machine, and there was a lovely patio area for us to sit outside with the most incredible views! All in all it was a fabulous place to stay.
- The house and grounds are excellent. The host is communicative and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. The nearby village is charming.
- Peaceful and beautiful place, nature and people. Staying here the second time.
Aparthotel Can Morera
Offering free Wi-Fi and air conditioning, Aparthotel Can Morera in Olot features modern accommodations. Located in La Garrotxa Volcanic Area, the aparthotel is surrounded by 4 inactive volcanoes.Stylish accommodations comes with a private bathroom with shower. A flat-screen TV, a desk and a wardrobe are also available, while other facilities include a coffee machine.You can visit nearby Bisaroques Volcano and Garrinada I Montsacopa Volcano.A range of shops and restaurants, offering traditional Catalan cuisine, can be found in the center of Olot, just 5 minutes’ walk from the aparthotel.
- Easy access to city within ten minute walk. Secure and comfortable accommodation for solo travellor.
- Fabric of hotel was good clean and modern. Check in process was easy so long as you have access to your emails.
- I love love love that there are no staff, booking and arrival was so easy!
- Location near city centre but in a quite area. 24h accessible. Free parking in the street. Comfortable room. Restaurants and centre at 10min walking.
- nice modern apartment within 10 mins walk of town centre. free on street parking. free internet
Apartaments del Llierca
Apartaments del Llierca is a self-catering accommodations located in San Jaime de Llierca, a quiet village of 700 inhabitants. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Alta Garrotxa Nature Reserve is 10 minutes’ drive away.Featuring a furnished balcony with attractive views of the countryside, the apartment has 1 bedroom, air conditioning and heating. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower.Bed linen and towels are provided and guest can make use of the washing machine and dryer free of charge.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Olot is 15 minutes’ drive, while Girona is 25 mi away. The medieval village of Besalu is a 5-minute drive away.
- Excellent choice of breakfast. Nice apartment with good size balcony.
- el desayuno muy bien, o pastas o pan con tomate y embutidos, muy buenos por cierto, la ubicación, está cerca de los sitios que nosotros queríamos ver, el apartamento con todo lo necesario, la amabilidad del propietario,
Buen trato del dueño y del personal muy amables y cercanos.
El desayuno esplendido..y regentan un bar debajo de los apartamentos en el que puedes hacer buenos bocatas y grandes torradas.
- El buen estado del apartamento así como el desayuno, aunque pensábamos que era tipo buffet. El alfitrión muy atento y agradable.
- L’esmorzar es espectacular i el tracte, immillorable
Top Apartments In Mieres Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Mieres Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Mieres Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Mieres Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!