10 Best Apartments To Stay In Mérida Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Mérida Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Mérida Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mérida Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mérida Extremadura. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Mérida Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Mérida Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Mérida Extremadura:
Hotel Apartamentos MPD
The units have a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a microwave and a toaster. A fridge and coffee machine are also offered.Basilica of Saint Eulalia is a 4-minute walk from the condo hotel, while Roman Theatre & Amphitheatre is a 6-minute walk away. Talavera La Real Airport is 26 miles from the property.
Our vehicle (Land Rover Discovery w .5m roof box) did not fit in the underground parking. But staff relocated us to a nearby secure public car park. With the voucher she gave us, the parking fees were €10 per night.
The apartments are located in the centre of all the Ancient Ruins and the best restaurants in the Town. We have three 9 year old children, and despite 37′ heat, even outside siesta timings, they did not complain about the walk to anywhere we visited.
Although there is adequate cooking facilities, the restaurants that cater for every meal are only 50m away.
- apartment in a great location for exploring Salamanca, especially good with a car, parking very secure on site. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. This is our second stay here and just as good as last time
Location is great!
Nice big apartment, close to everything! Clean and modern!
We loved it!
- Staffs were so helpful and friendly!! Location was great! The facilites were just right for all Just i needed. The coolest was the room just on top a Roman Bath site was so cool! Merida is a small town, but with awesome sites to see. The staff explained all the attractions and restaurants. I really like Merida, would defiantly to visit again and stay here!!
- Large appartment room, parking underneath apartments, good location to visit roman remains, easy access to rest of town, quiet in evening, safe and secure.
- Our vehicle (Land Rover Discovery w .5m roof box) did not fit in the underground parking. But staff relocated us to a nearby secure public car park. With the voucher she gave us, the parking fees were €10 per night.
Each of the units consists of a living room, a well-equipped kitchen, and a private bathroom with shower. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Popular points of interest near the apartment include National Museum of Roman Art, Los Milagros Roman Aqueduct and Basilica of Saint Eulalia. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Excellence in the details. Everything is thought out to the smallest detail. There is everything you need. Recommend to all categories of travelers!
- as far as the appartment itself goes everything was wonderful
- Extremely clean and comfortable. Great location for exploring the city yet quiet too. Good quality furnishings. Helpful and professional staff. I would recommend to anyone visiting Merida!
- Perfecto! It was a nice stay in the heart of this lovely city. Two bedrooms with comfy beds. Kids and ourselves loved the Bluetooth music system in the shower. The apartment is well equipped. Heating was good. Netflix for the small ones. You step down on the street and you are right in the epicenter of all activities. Free complimentary parking in a parking lot. Loved the experience!
- Excelente ubicación y trato muy amable por parte de la persona encargada de recibirnos. Apartamento moderno y limpio.
Each accommodations has 1 or 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. There is a living space with a sofa bed, flat-screen TV, and dining table, while the kitchen is equipped with an oven, dishwasher, fridge, and coffee machine.Each apartment and suite has a balcony with views of the city.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of RSI Apartamentos. The Guadiana River is 0.8 mi from the property, and the Santa Eulalia Basilica is less than 15 minutes away on foot.
- The receptionist was really friendly and helpful and the apartment was lovely which was enhanced by the roof terrace. The history within Mérida was fascinating and I’d highly recommend the amphitheater and museum.
- Excellent apt with all that you need. Excellent location, just a couple of minutes walking distance from the historical monuments.
perfect location, safe are, clean, furnished very well with furniture and utensils.
manager assistance couldn’t speak English but we managed with body luggage & google translation, he was very responsive. Comfortable bed, good working A/C and elevator were a real bonus for us.
We definitely will stay same place when we came back next time and would recommend to friends/families
Graham Dogan & Famiy, Seattle, Washington, USA
- Our second stay at this apartment and again we are very happy. Free parking right in front of the apartment is a bonus. Walking distance to the center and restaurants.
- Spacious, modern, new, clean, has elevator and garden. Parking no problem. Very complete. Quiet neighbourhood. Supermarket around the corner. Very friendly priced accommodation.
Apartamentos El Templo Suites
Apartamentos El Templo Suites features 1 bedroom apartments. Each air-conditioned apartment has a seating area with sofas and a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchen. Free WiFi is also available.Apartamentos El Templo Suites are located in a quiet street, next to Calle Santa Eulalia Street. There is a tourist office just 350 feet away.The Arab Fortress and the Roman Bridge are 1,650 feet from the apartments.
- Small but nice apartments in the middle of Merida with a big terrace
- Central location, first view of temple of Diana was a 20m stroll down hill, less than 30 seconds of walking! Apart from that I was travelling solo and so my 206 (Paris) apartment was spacious, clean and well equiped. A nice walk is down to the river where you can cross the river on the old roman bridge, now reserved for pedestrians and cyclists. Head north once you have crossed the river and you can return cross the river on the Santiago Calitrava designed Lusitania bridge. You will see many locals exercising them selves and their dogs on this same route. You can get back to the apartment by going under the Trajan Roman arch, not hard to find.
- Excelent location. Near some of the important ruins. This is the main PLUS of this place. I have got last minute deal of 60 euros for a family of 3, so the price was good. I wouldn´t pay more for this though. Bottle of water for free.
- You could not beat this location within surrounded by shops an restaurants and a brief walking distance from all the major attractions. Off-street parking was available (9 Euro per day) 1/2 km from the unit.
- This is an excellent place, perfectly located in the center of all the sites you want to visit in Merida. Very clean, and well equipped. The apartment was small but organized to be functional. The decor was imaginative and totally charming.
Apartamentos Templo DIana
Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.National Museum of Roman Art is a 4-minute walk from the apartment, while Casa de Mitreo is 2,100 feet away. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 25 miles from Apartamentos Templo DIana.
- Location was excellent. Walking distance to all sights. Staff was exceptional and allowed early access due to the weather. Will stay again if I pass the way.
- Super modern, clean, tidy. The bed was huge, the sofa-bed was also very large. We had 4 people and we all fit fine. Our room was 1.4 – it has a little kitchen all equiped, large bathroom, enough for a confortable stay. The lady that greets the guests happen to be there when we arrived, so I didn´t have to wait or call. It worked out well.
- La ubicación. Está super céntrico y las vistas sin espectaculares!!!!
- Perfecta ubicación y amabilidad por parte de Yolanda
- La situación, limpieza y la paciencia del anfitrión guiåndonos perfectamente hasta los apartamentos, después de que el GPS nos guiará por dónde no se podía entrar.
Apartamento Turístico Casa Museo
A dishwasher, an oven and a washing machine can be found in the kitchen. A Smart TV is provided.Roman Theater & Amphitheater is 500 feet from Apartamento Turístico Casa Museo, while Basilica of Saint Eulalia is 1,300 feet away. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 26 mi from the property.
- Excellent location, free pivate parking, comfortable appartment, nice decorations, spacious bathrooms, lovely terrace, helpful host, free parking after check-out.
- Excellent location; well-equipped apartment; warm welcome and wonderful balcony to enjoy Merida.
Lovely place, great location. Homely feeling.
Great garage. Could even park our car for the afternoon.
The host met us at the flat and was very helpful during our stay and booked us a taxi at the end, nothing was the slightest problem.
As others have said the flat is perfect. In our years of traveling it is the best flat we have stayed in.
- This place is a 20 out of 10. My partner and I were blown away. We even tried to lengthen our stay here. The town has Roman ruins well worth seeing. The apartment with garage is absolutely phenomenal. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone and everyone. The only negative thing I can say is that we could not stay here longer!
La casa de la alcazaba
The apartment features 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven, a washing machine and a bathroom with free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at La casa de la alcazaba.Roman Theatre & Amphitheatre is a 9-minute walk from the accommodation, while Basilica of Saint Eulalia is a 10-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 25 miles from La casa de la alcazaba.
- Very clean, spacious, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom fully equipped apartment In a very good location. The owner Jośe is very friendly and helpful.
- Everything. Rooms are spacious and clean. It has everything we needed. Host was very friendly and easily accessible (lived right across the hall). Parking was easy, although a few minutes of walking was required). Excellent and convenient location.
- In 30 years of travel to many countries this is among the top 5 accommodations we have enjoyed. The apartment is spacious and beautifully decorated. Our host provided so many amenities beyond our expectation and greeted us warmly with an excellent orientation to the apartment and the city. The location is excellent, the beds very comfortable, the apartment is spotless and fully furnished. Our stay was fabulous.
- Nothing was too much trouble for our great host Jose. He took very good care of us, made sure we knew where everything was, and gave us great and valuable information about Merida. The apartment was spotlessly clean and had everything and possibly more than we needed. It is located in the city and all the noteworthy sites are in walking distance.
- José was an excellent host. We had phoned him our exact arrival time, and he was waiting for us at the parking address, 200 metres from the house. He handed us a parking card (which was very useful because we had planned an excursion day by car the following day to Elvas, Olivenza and Zafra), and helped us with the luggage and showed us round in the spacious house. The location is really perfect to visit all the historic sites in Merida. On our departure day José stored our luggage till 5 pm and even helped us with the luggage back to the car. Thank you so much, José!
All units feature a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchenette. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.Roman Theatre & Amphitheatre is a 2-minute walk from the apartment, while National Museum of Roman Art is a 5-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 26 miles from Apartamentos Mitreo.
Great location!! Ample free parking spots nearby and city center is less than 10 mins walk.
Teatro Romano is about 200m away.
Apartment is clean but quite compact.
The host is friendly and easily reachable on whatsapp/call.
There are no keys required to enter the apartment, you need to dial a phone number to open main door and another number to open the door of apartment. There was no inconvenience caused, however it would be better to communicate this information in the description.
- No keys, you dial a phone number and tu-dum-tsss the door opens. The apartment looked brand new. Gladiators are about 5 mins walk away.
- La ubicación es muy buena , al lado del teatro romano y se puede aparcar facilménte en la puerta.Muy cerca hay restaurantes, panadería y un pequeño supermercado. El sistema de entrada es genial, a través de una llamada de telefono. La decoración es muy bonita.La limpieza es de 10. La cama y el sofá cama eran muy cómodos, salvo las almohadas de la cama que son un poco bajas (como en casi todos los sitios) y tenía de todo. Incluso el propietario dejó en el frigorífico unas botellitas de agua, detalle muy de agradecer. Otro detalle es que el propietario envió un mensaje preguntando si todo estaba en orden o necesitábamos algo.Es ideal para pasar unos días visitando Mérida. Altamente recomendable.
- Muy limpio. Ubicación. Silencioso. Se aparca bien en los alrededores del apartamento.
- Todo muy limpio y muy acogedor, cerca del teatro muy tranquilo.
- Great location!! Ample free parking spots nearby and city center is less than 10 mins walk.
Apartamento Turístico Pizarro
The air-conditioned apartment consists of 3 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is offered.Merida Roman Theatre is 1,500 feet from Apartamento Turístico Pizarro, while National Museum of Roman Art is a 6-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- L’emplacement de l’appartement. La gentillesse de notre hôtesse.
- La ubicación y el parking lo mejor la casa comoda limpia y nueva
El acceso desde el piso hasta el centro era muy bueno, estaba a un paseito del centro. El hecho de tener el parking no muy lejos de la casa hace que te sientas mucho más cómoda, ya que no te tienes que preocupar de donde dejas el coche.
Cumplió mis expectativas.
- Apartamento limpio, muy completo y muy bien cuidado. Ubicación excelente.
Capitolio Apartamentos Turísticos
The Capitolio Tourist Apartments have colorful, quirky décor and feature flat-screen TVs and elegant bathrooms with free toiletries. Kitchens include a ceramic hob, microwave, coffee maker and washer-dryer. You can use the washing machine for an extra cost.A wide range of shops and restaurants can be found near Capitolio Apartamentos Turísticos. The Diana Temple and National Roman Art Museum are 500 feet away, while Mérida Train Station is 1,500 feet away.
- The apartment was tastefully decorated, very clean, well equipped, spacious and very comfortable. It was also very close to the station and to all the attractions in town. We really appreciated the air conditioning available as the weather was very hot during our stay. The staff were very friendly and always happy to help. We wish we could have stayed longer!
- Large, comfortable spacious apartment in a very quiet street near the town centre. Second time we have stayed here. Always a reliable choice.
- Reception staff were very helpful. Parking really convienient, just next door.
Easy check-in (fortunately their English was better than our Spanish!!).
Neat, clean, modern studio flat near Merida historic city centre, shops and bars. Loved the decor.
Convenient secure parking next door (cost 10 euros per 24 hours when booked through hotel).
- Firm, comfortable beds in quiet but convenient location. Very clean well designed room with character.
Top Apartments In Mérida Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Mérida Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Mérida Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Mérida Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!