10 Best Apartments To Stay In Medo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Medo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Medo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Medo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Medo Galicia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Medo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Medo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Medo Galicia:
Apartamentos Casa de Baixo
There is a living room with flat-screen TV. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave, a fridge and a coffee machine. Towels and bed linen are available at Apartamentos Casa de Baixo.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. There are restaurants, bars and shops in the surrounding area.Samos is 7.5 mi away. Monforte de Lemos is 21 mi from Apartamentos Casa de Baixo, while Portomarin is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 75 mi from the property.
- Clean. Cheap. Great bakery 1 minute walk away, handy for early breakfast. Comfy beds.
- Patricia was so welcoming, and my 7 year old daughter thought it was the best accommodation among all places we have stayed in past 7 days in Spain! The apartment is so clean and practical. Very convenient that mini market is in the same building and bakery is across the road. It is actually located on Camino route itself.
- The location of the apartment is great while doing the Camino. The apartment is very confortable and it has everything you might need. We stayed here for 3 nights with out 1 year old daughter and all was perfect. Patricia was also very helpful with all we needed or had questions.
- Very friendly owners and very quick to respond to any requests.
- El apartamento muy nuevo y con una limpieza impecable, Patricia encantadora y muy atenta.
Apartamento O Muiño
The apartment has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a bath. The kitchen features an oven.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Lugo is 18 miles from Apartamento O Muiño, while Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Atico en Sarria
The apartment has a TV and 3 bedrooms.The apartment has a terrace. A bicycle rental service is available at this property.Lugo is 18 miles from Atico en Sarria, while Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The apartment offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. An oven and microwave are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.Dp85 Apartamentos has a terrace.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Lugo is 17 miles from the accommodation. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Great location and value! Nice apartment, modern and well furnished. Would recommend to anyone
- Host was extremely responsive and extremely helpful.
- Close to railway station. Great place to prepare for the Camino with enough space to lay out your stuff and repack.
Very clean and efficient apartment unit with two bedrooms and lots of space.Owners are bery helpful. Supermercado around the
- El Apartamento es nuevo y amplio. Vistas a patios. La habitación tiene cama de 1,50 y otra de 90.El sofá es Sofá cama. Es cocina comedor y la zona cocina está equipada.
Apartamento Camino de Santiago 3
This apartment comes with 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a bathroom with a bath. Private parking is available at the apartment.Round-the-clock assistance is available at the reception, where staff speak English and Spanish.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Lugo is 18 miles from Apartamento Camino de Santiago 3, while Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 miles away.
- It was a lovely apartment, but outside of the Camino community in the main street. You can walk to the main street where you will meet all the Pilgrims. The host was very helpful.
- Everything was wonderful, the welcome was fantastic and the apartment was very clean with great bathrooms.
- Very friendly host, airport collection was available.
Estaba todo muy limpio.
Los dueños muy cordiales y atentos.
- Todo muy bonito muy limpio y excelente el personal
The accommodations is fitted with a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven. A microwave and coffee machine are also offered. Bed linen is available. Car rental is also offered.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for golfing and cycling. Portomarin is 9.9 mi from Rentxacobeo. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 mi from the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, bike rental and bike storage and rent a car services.
- The host had tried calling me and when I rang back he was there immediately. He showed us around the beautiful apartment and also gave us the use of his Netflix account. Amazing.
- Great host, very clean, modern and spacious apartment.
Kind host. (Even he couldn’t speaks english. He was trying to explain many things)
Clean & well eqquiped house
Good location for join camino de santiago
- Modern well equipped unit with kitchenette and washing machine. Close to supermarkets and Cafes. Easy to find from Camino track
- Located close to a supermarket, everything we needed to cook with was in the apartment. Host also recommended a restaurant for dinner.
Apartamento Camino de Santiago
This apartment with city views features a bathroom with a bath, bidet and free toiletries. There’s a dining area and a kitchen equipped with an oven.The apartment can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Lugo is 18 miles from Apartamento Camino de Santiago, while Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- lovely old medieval feeling of a farm house but with modern amenities
- Friendly could not do enough for us thanks Tamara &family.
- Very cute and clean private space for a stop along the Camino with a well stocked kitchen to cook a hot meal.
- it was really great to stay. everything is perfect and very clean house. if you need something it is all there. we stayed just one day but it was really nice. and the host is very kind at all. i would like stay again. thanks
- muy agradable la acogida de la propietaria. muy bien en limpieza
The apartment has 3 bedrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a bathroom. The property also comes with a bathroom with a shower.Apartamentos López has a sun terrace. If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Lugo is 17 miles from Apartamentos López. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Atico Gran Via
The apartment features a kitchen with a dining area, a bathroom and a washing machine. A flat-screen TV is available.Lugo is 17 miles from Atico Gran Via. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Javier 2
There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with bath or shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Lugo is 17 miles from the apartment, while Monforte de Lemos is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Location excellent friendly bar next door on the corner
- A very nice place. Well located – easy access to continue on El Camino de Santiago.
Apartment itself is perfectly fine, clean and spacious for 1 person.
Supermarket acros the street
- We are walking the Camino and wanted a nice place to stay for a rest day. The apartment had everything we needed and was comfortable and clean. It is very conveniently placed across the road from a large supermarket. The lovely girl that was there to let us in the apartment was on the lookout for us and waiting out front. She even stamped our credential passport for Sarria and gave us all the information for the area. In all, a very good choice for staying in Sarria.
- 우선 버스터미널과 가까운 곳을 검색하다 찾은곳이었는데 위치는 나쁘지 않았음. 근처에 기차역도 있고, 맛있는 빵집도 있음^^
Top Apartments In Medo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Medo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Medo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Medo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!