10 Best Apartments To Stay In Marzagán Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Marzagán Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Marzagán Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marzagán Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marzagán Gran Canaria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Marzagán Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Marzagán Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Marzagán Gran Canaria:
Rural & Cozy Apartment private pool
The apartment includes 1 bedroom, a bathroom with a shower, a seating area, and a kitchen with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is offered.Rural & Cozy Apartment private pool has a grill.TiDES is 1.2 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 9 miles from Rural & Cozy Apartment private pool.
No reviews yet.
All apartments include a washing machine and flat-screen TV. The fully equipped kitchen features a microwave, stove and fridge. The bathroom comes with a shower.Santa Margarita is 6.2 mi from Parque Romano and 4.3 mi from Casa Museo Colon. Gran Canaria Airport is 7.5 mi away.
- The flat was spacious, clean and comfortable, but lacking in any other positive features. The cleaner was cheerful and helpful, but that’s the best thing we can say.
- Comfy bed, good shower, micro and kettle good to have, plenty of room, good TV,
- Excellent apartment with plenty of space. Ideal if you have your own transport.
- This was a functional apartment, on the whole everything worked. The bed was comfortable and the shower hot. It was cleaned every couple of days and the towels changed. The arrangements for entry and departure worked well. It was easy to park. The wifi was good. The price was very reasonable compared to other apartments which were available. The area was convenient for the motorway and for walking areas, particularly the spectacular Bandama caldera.
The apartment is located on top of a hill, in a residential neighborhood.
It is large and nicely furbished.
Clean, comfortable and well priced.
Much appreciated and would recommend it.
El Baladero Apartamentos
All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and shower. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine.The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Second stay, excellent as always. Apartment super clean, comfy and cozy, has everything you need. Excellent WiFi, free parking. Totally recommend to anyone. Will be back for sure.
- Wine and water, what was crutial as we arrived at night and all the shops were closed already.
- We felt very good during our week that we spent in the “El Baladero-Penthouse”: very clean, very comfortable beds, cozy and nice interior design (especially the permanent view from the kitchen&living).
- The hosts were so lovely, arranged our transfers, gave us tips of where to go and picked us up when we got lost coming from the airport. The apartment was perfect for the kids, lots of space, washing and cooking facilities, fruit and wine. Hosts were very helpful but not overbearing. I hope to return soon.
- It is a perfect place to stay. Elena ,the host ,organized everything really good. On arrival day we picked the key from the key box. She contacted me the day before and gave all the instructions. She was very kind and printed and delivered us the back home plane tickets !!! The other day Elena sent the best places to eat and visit in the area which was very helpful and we could celebrate my birthday in a very good place(always book the restaurant in advance if you want to get there). She gave us parking permit for our car and we could leave the car nearby. The place is nice , can’t complain.I made a pic from the 2b apartment window.
Apartamentos Vacacionales Las Palmas Urban Center
All units feature a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator is also offered, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Towels and bed linen are provided.Parque Romano is 2,300 feet from Apartamentos Vacacionales Las Palmas Urban Center, while Centro Comercial El Muelle is 0.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 mi from the property.
With the settlement there were no problems, we were held in the room in a matter of minutes.
The hotel staff is very polite and friendly (speaks English). When we asked for us to print plane tickets, they gladly helped us.
Cleaning in the room twice a week (which is more than predicted) and cleaned very well.
The location is lucky – very close to the intercity shuttle, the Alcaravaneras beach, and the HiperDino supermarket (with fairly modest prices). From there it was easy to reach any point of the city.
In the room there was absolutely everything – kitchen utensils, household appliances (kettle, toaster, microwave oven, hair dryer, iron and others), comfortable bed and high-speed Internet.
We are very pleased to have stayed at this hotel and gladly recommend it!
- Good view from balcony but pity only one person could sit there! Reception in another building two streets away.
- The location was perfect with access to the beach and the High street very easy. And the apartment was spotless and staff could not be more friendly and helpful
- The size facilities and convenience to transport and beach.
- Customer service on check in and out was amazing. My apartment was 4A is was beautiful had an amazing view and balcony space and was very comfortable
- With the settlement there were no problems, we were held in the room in a matter of minutes.
La Fonda Apartments (Aeropuerto)
All apartments come with a fan and living room with a sofa and TV. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries, and the kitchenette includes a fridge, ceramic hob and coffee maker.The property has a solarium with hammocks, showers, and outdoor furniture. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.Guests have use of the washing machines at an extra cost. There is a café-bar and restaurant, and you will find supermarkets and shops nearby. The complex has a tour desk and is next to bus and taxi stops. Reception is open at night until 01:30.
- Location, staff, room and cleanliness were all excellent.
(Airport)bus stop near the apartment
Common roof terrace with some chairs
Changing towels almost every day
- Staff is very friendly! We saw beautifull decorations in the restaurant and on the walls.
- The apartamento was nice, good beds, it was quiet, clean.
- The host was good. The apartment was clean and size was good. Location is great with easy access to public transport..
Las Palmas Urban Center
Each apartment has a living room with a sofa and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave and a washing machine. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Las Palmas Central Market is only 1,650 feet from the apartments. Within 7 minutes’ walk guests can find the shopping street José Mesa y López, as well as many bars and restaurants.A bus stop with services to Vegueta District, Las Palmas’ historic center, can be found within 5 minutes’ walk. Gran Canaria Airport is 16 mi from the apartments.
- Like your own flat. The location is amazing in the heart of a really local neighborhood with plenty of not touristy options around including a supermarket, a restaurant/bar for tapas and a lovely place to have breakfast. Living like a Canarian!
- staff are very friendly and helpful . Very nice and clean apartment.
well located, close to everything. Easy to rent a car for 30-35e. free car park on Sunday.
no air conditioning at the studio, but you don’t really need it in windy Las Palmas.
- It was comfortable and spacious .View there was none at all ,streets were very narrow and nowhere to park .The apartment was very clean but the immediate area looked very dirty and tired looking .Sea front a lot better and not far to walk .Would I stay here again probably not
- The property was magnificent for the price. it was exceedingly clean, we were provided with coffee, milk, sugar, washing liquid shampoos etc. fully equipped kettle washing machine microwave fridge. I stayed here with my mother for a girly weekend and it was comfortable and well equipped enough that the day we were severely sunburnt we could relax in peace and happiness. the staff were always available and incredibly friendly. I would DEFINITELY stay here again and recommend to friends.
Miami Santa Catalina
Surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants, the property is also set close to the city’s cruise port and bus station. A wide range of other services are found in the local area. You can also enjoy fantastic views over the bay from the property’s upper floors.Apartments measure between 20-131 ft² and include facilities such as kitchenettes, allowing you to enjoy an independent stay in Gran Canaria’s capital city.
- Good location, refrigerator in the room.powerful shower, plenty of hot water. Clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Good location/short walk to beach and plenty of bars/restaurants on doorstep for evening. Great value for money, clean comfy bed/plenty of hot water for showering.
Within walking distance of busstation from airport.
Busfare is cheap. Taxi in city are cheap.
Right in the middle of city center and close to seaside and bars.
Nice lady receptionist.
Good location. Clean. Adequate facilities.
Would recommend room on upper floor with bay view.
- Location is top of the list, also we had a view from our 7th floor apartment of the Park Santa Catalina and of the cruise ships coming into dock. A toaster was provided so breakfast is no problem. The apartment is also handy for the bus station and the Express Airport bus No 60 terminates there 2.9 Euro’s per person one way ticket. The return to Airport bus runs every hour on the hour even on a Sunday. The beach is very good and 5 mins walk away.
Brisa Apartment Gordillo
The apartment features a modern décor. There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Gran Canaria Airport is 5 miles away.
- Great apartment! Modern and clean ! Pictures do not fully present the place, it is much better in life then on pictures on Booking.com ! Fully equipped! 10 minutes in the car form the airport and 30 minutes from Maspalomas !
- Big clean appartment with kitchen,comfortable beds,close to the airport
- Very nice, clean and beautiful apartment. Definetly recommend.
- The apartment is very clean and everything is new – perfect for 3 people with a car.
- Muy cómodo..limpio, trato exquisito Y decoración moderna.. Volvería sin dudarlo
Mirador de la Catedral
Some units also have a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave.Mirador de la Catedral also includes a sun terrace.You will find restaurants, museums, shops and markets in the surroundings. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 11 mi from the property.
Meet and great was great thank you Jamie.
layout of apartment was great and very spacious, living in the old town was great fun.
Washing machine and free wifi added bonus.
- La ubicación es genial, sitio limpio pequeño para dormir y pasar unos días estupendo. El chico que me hizo el Check-in majísimo así que todo ok y sin duda volvería a repetir.
- Ottima posizione e prezzo super!!!struttura piccola ma se avete bisogno di dormire e fare una doccia spendendo poco,va benissimo!!
- Cristina, la persona encargada de entregarnos las llaves, fue encantadora. Nos ofreció mucha información sobre qué sitios visitar así como claras instrucciones sobre el Check out.
- Muy disponibles y amables para la recogida de llaves, el apartamento está en primera línea de la catedral, es abrir la puerta y tienes la espectacular vista, la ubicación entrañable. Estás cerca y puedes vivir todo el ambiente y la vidilla de Vegueta, teniendo bastante silencio por la noche. El piso tiene todas las comodidades básicas para ser autónomo y hacerte tu comida, o elementos de limpieza.
- Meet and great was great thank you Jamie.
Apartamentos Colón Playa
Each apartment in Colón Playa comes with a kitchen, a private bathroom and a lounge with sleeping area. There is a satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a safe. Most apartments have a private terrace.Set on a commercial and central area, this complex is just a short ride by public transport from the center of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, where you can sample top cuisine in the city’s restaurants and trendy bars.Colón Playa also has a 24-hour reception desk.
Loved the central location and sea views.
All staff were very efficient and courteous.
Room was spacious and comfortable with a small balcony. Perfect for 2 people.
Would definitely recommend.
- Perfect location for us as we were attending a family wedding and most of the other guests were staying nearby. Had this been for a holiday alone then again perfect location – just 20 seconds from the beach!
- The view, friendly staff, great location on the Canteras, big terrasse. We come back every time we are in las palmas
- Fabulous view of beach through 2 glass sliding doors onto 2 balconies. Room large,bright and sunny.
- the balcony was about the same size as the apartment. Bed was rrally comfortable
- Loved the central location and sea views.
Top Apartments In Marzagán Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Marzagán Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Marzagán Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Marzagán Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!