10 Best Apartments To Stay In Margarida Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Margarida Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Margarida Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Margarida Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Margarida Valencia Community. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Margarida Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Margarida Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Margarida Valencia Community:
Peaceful Mountainside Country
The apartment with a patio and mountain views has 2, a living room, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with an oven and a fridge, and a bathroom with a shower.Benidorm is 20 miles from the apartment, while Gandía is 13 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 38 miles away.
- Very pleasant stay in the mountains. Nice temperature during summer. Good beds, very clean, WiFi, very simpatic landlady. We will come back for sure.
- Quiet and big apartment with three bedrooms each with its own bathroom, a kitchen and a big living room. Outside there is a nice terrace to relax with view on the mountains. It occupies the ground floor of an house by the side of a low traffic road. The owner is very kind and she lives at the first floor in case you need anything.
- it was very easy to collect the keys as the owner Wendy meet us as we arrived we had sent her a message asking if we could arrive a little early and she was at the front door ready to meet us and she is a very friendly person she explained things to us before she gave us the keys she even had tea and coffee and bottled water in the fridge for us a really nice host
- Tranquilidad. La cama era cómoda. El menaje y sartenes muy bien, bastante completo. Casa fresca, no tiene aire acondicionado pero no hace falta. La recomiendo para perderse unos días del mundo.
- Wendy de eigenaresse is erg aardig en behulpzaam. Het huis ligt in een prachtige omgeving.
Apartamentos Rurales Venta El Salat
Each air-conditioned apartment has a living room with a sofa and TV. They are also heated and have a private bathroom and well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge and microwave.Apartamentos Rurales Venta El Salat have a tour desk. You can go horse riding, hiking and cycling in the surrounding area. The village offers wonderful views over the valley and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Jordi met is at the time arranged, which was brilliant as we messaged him as we were leaving when we work and he arranged himself to meet us there as we did. The apartment was lovely, big windows, comfortable bed, nice little kitchen and clean bathroom. The location is great for a weekend exploring Guadalest, as the town is so small, and the location is so good, everything was within about a 2 minute walk! Car parking is really easy, it’s right opposite the apartments and is €2 every time you go in (we left the car there from the Friday evening until the Sunday so it only cost €2 for the whole time!) there’s a great bar below with lovely ham and cheese platters, as well as sandwiches which is open for lunch and dinner. Thank you Jordi, we had a lovely time!
The host very kindly met us at about midnight to let us in and give us the keys.
The air conditioning was wonderful as the weather was so hot at the time of visiting.
- Nice and quite, very friendly, ideal for our 2 night stay
- The location was perfect, the rooms were clean and plenty of room for us. It felt like home from home.
Мы в восторге от апартаментов!!! Хозяин (или управляющий) встретил нас на автобусной остановке, проводил, все подробно объяснил. Наша комната была самая дальняя справа по коридору с видом на крепость в холле, окно спальни выходило на улицу. Ночной жизни в Гуадалесте нет – мы открывали окна на ночь – тишина и прохлада! Все необходимое есть для приготовления пищи в апартаментах, но вокруг много ресторанчиков и кафе. Если планируете готовить сами – привозите продукты с собой – магазинов продуктовых поблизости нет. Из ресторанов нам понравился L’Horta. Цены не особенно высокие.
Городок – Рай земной. Красоты необыкновенной! Озеро с чистейшей водой! Мы спускались к дамбе, слева есть проход в ограждении и удобный спуск к воде. Пешком спускаться минут 20. Подниматься спокойным шагом мин. 40 (подъем местами довольно крутой) Советую ходить на озеро рано утром на рассвете- удовольствие незабываемое и возвращаться на жарко.
WiFi в апартаментах нет, но во многих барах есть.
Each modern apartment is heated and has a living room and private bathroom with a shower. The well-equipped kitchenette and dining area includes a fridge, microwave with grill, coffee maker and washing machine.Parking can be reserved nearby for an extra charge. Residencial Alcoy has a tour desk and offers easy access to the A7 Motorway. Font Roja and Serra de Mariola Nature Reserves are within a 20-minute drive.
- Lovely views, comfortable bed, plenty storage. Easy access, including a lift. Bus stop just outside the building.
Fantastic view. Car parking in the basement. Washing machine. Large fridge freezer. Large built-in wardrobe.
- View from window although the property was very dark
- Alcoy is a nice place, walking distance to the center.
- El acceso para llegar desde la autovía, y que estaba completamente equipado, buena atención por parte del encargado
Apartamentos Serrella Rural Guadalest
Each heated apartment has a living room with a sofa or sofa bed. The bright apartments have large windows. There is a private bathroom, and a kitchenette and dining area with a fridge, microwave and washing machine.Within 350 feet of the apartments you will find shops, restaurants, a cash point and children’s playground. Benidorm is a 30-minute drive away.
Very nice views. Restaurants up the street are high quality but expensive. Go downtown instead.
A car with a decent motor is recommended for the steep mountain roads.
Apartment complex has some permanent residents.
- Beautiful setting with fabulous views, easy access to some superb mountain walking. Nice to be out of busy Gualalest village itself, but only a 10 minute walk in the evenings. Benidorm and the coast only 20-30 minutes away if that’s your thing, but you could be on a different planet! Benimantell is a friendly little village with 3 restaurants and a couple of bars and a general shop run by a lovely helpful senora.
- Lovely apartment with fantastic views. Host very welcoming. We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 days and we’re able to cook our own meals and do our easing too
- La ubicación y la tranquilidad del pueblo, además de come muy bien. Estuvimos en Casa Paco y en Venta La Montaña y ambos nos gustaron mucho.
- La localización, muy cómoda, las niñas se lo pasaron genial! Vistas a la montaña expectaculares! Muy tranquilo! Repetiriamos con gusto
- Very nice views. Restaurants up the street are high quality but expensive. Go downtown instead.
Casa La Muntanya Rural Guadalest
All units are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a fridge and electric tea pot. Some accommodations include a kitchen with an oven, living room, and a private bathroom with bath.The apartment has a terrace.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Benidorm is 11 miles from Casa La Muntanya Rural Guadalest, while Alicante is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
- Exactly what we needed for a couple of days stay. Well equiped kitchen, clean bathroom. WIFI worked well. Spacious apartment with nice terrace. Helpful and nice staff.
- Fantastic location for relaxing and climbing. Pub with an unforgetable view 2 min away and so is pool (2€!) with view of catsle. A great get-a-way from the ugly tourist villas along the coast
- Jag gillade platsen i Benimantell,, eftersom den låg utanför de största turiststråken. Man fick klara sig själv och vistas bland spanjorer. Underbar natur.
- No me gusto nada sin aire accondiciinadi en los 40 grados te asfisiabas cafetera que no fucciona con un vitro induccion
- El apartamento está muy bien distribuido y es tranquilo, está bien situado
Complejo Bellavista Residencial
Each spacious Bellavista apartment has a private terrace, and most of them also have great views. There is a living-dining area with a flat-screen TV. The fully equipped kitchen includes a microwave, fridge and ceramic hob. Free WiFi is available in all apartments.The complex offers a children playground and table tennis facilities, and a range of outdoor activities including cycling and hiking trips. You can also go caving, canyoning and kayaking.The Bellavista’s La Boheme Restaurant is open during summer months and offers Mediterranean and international cuisine. The Bellavista’s Bar is opened from June to September, it offers breakfast and snacks. There is also a meeting room.Set within gardens, the Bellavista Residencial is 3.1 mi from Pego, 6.2 mi from Oliva and 9.3 mi from Denia. Valencia and Alicante airports are around 59 mi away. Free parking is available on site.
- Era zona tranquila y en concreto el ático con unas vistas muy bonitas
- This was the first holiday I had booked at Bella vista with my two children and to be perfectly honest it was brilliant in every aspect. Clean, very helpful staff, good value for money, a great restaurant with good value food, a lovely place with spectacular views. I highly recommend Bella Vista and we will definitely return.
- The view from the room was amazing and the place was really clean. But I’m afraid that’s it.
- Amazing views from the balcony. Local area was excellent for viewing nature. The reception staff were very accommodating and friendly. Good sized room and dual aspect balcony. Room was lovely and warm when we arrived.
- The views were excellent. The pool was very good.
Alojamientos Turisticos Isa i Toni
Both apartments and studios feature a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, fridge and barbecue facilities. The bathroom comes with bath or shower, and towels and bed linen are also provided.A range of shops, supermarkets, as well as restaurants can be found in a short walk. Staff at reception can provide information.Apartamentos Turisticos Isa i Toni is in Sella, close to the Ermita de Santa Bárbara. The closest beaches are in Villa Joyosa, 30 minutes’ drive away; while Alicante Airport is 37 mi from accommodations. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- The view, the friendliness of the owners, the town atmosphere.
- Great shower and fabulous views! Good to have heating and air-con.
- Amazing views and very comfy bed. Sella is a very friendly and beautiful village
- The location of this property overlooks the town with excellent views down the valley. Toni is an exceptional host, always willing to talk and advise of places of interest and local walks.
- Everything was great Toni and his family made every effort to make us welcome and more..fantastic views over the mountains, great village with great food from tonis restaurant to the rest of the sella bars..this small and very compact village has everything you need for a great stay ..we spent 3 nights and got invited to the local fiesta ,very friendly people
The kitchen is equipped with an oven and a microwave and there is a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are offered in this apartment. Other facilities at Benimantell Apartment include a terrace.Alicante is 27 mi from Benimantell Apartment, while Gandía is 20 mi from the property. Alicante Airport is 46 mi away.
very high standard
- This clean, comfortable, well equipped apartment with friendly, helpful owners, was an excellent base for our walking holiday. We used a hired car to travel around and walked up various hills and enjoyed swimming in the sea on several occasions.
- The flat was lovely – great location and very well kitted out with everything we could possibly need. Kev could not have been more helpful.
- Pueblo muy tranquilo y cerca de todo lo que queríamos ver. Perfecto para estar fuera viendo cosas y descansar por la noche sin un ruido y fresquitos.
- Todo estaba muy limpio. El apartamento disponía todo lo necesario y la ubicación es muy buena.
- great location
All units are air conditioned and include a seating area, dining area and flat-screen satellite TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. A microwave and toaster are also provided. Each unit has a private bathroom with a shower. Towels are offered.You can play tennis at the property, and the area is popular for golfing. Gandía is 8.7 mi from Las Dunas. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 47 mi from the property.
The location is perfect, right next to the beach, 150m walking. There is a bar on the beach and sunbeds are available at a cost.
Las Dunas facilities are exactly as advertised. Pool with sunbeds and trees. The apartment is very spacious and well equipped.Staff is very friendly.
- New and clean property, the facilities are good but the restaurant service is poor. The apt have a well equipped kitchen so my recommendation is that you better eat at home. The beach is close, about 3 min. walk. I recommend this property for families with kids, they have entertainment activities for the kids.
- The apartment was great and just 5 minutes walk from the beach
- The resort is perfect , very clean, perfect location, parking .I really recommend to anyone .
- We had a wonderful penthouse with two terraces with sea view. Very comfortable and modern inside with very comfortable beds, airco and sat. tv. There is a large pool in a well kept garden and the quiet large sandy beach is 5 min. walk away. It is located in an urbanisation where there is nothing else to do except a nice little bar on the beach so not suitable for those who seek to party. However, if you have a car there are many nice places like Denia within 15 min. drive. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The location is perfect, right next to the beach, 150m walking. There is a bar on the beach and sunbeds are available at a cost.
PALACE III – San Fernando
The air-conditioned apartments at San Fernando Golf & Beach feature tiled floors and plenty of natural light. Each one offers views over the pool area from its private terrace.The lounge in the apartment has a sofa, TV and fireplace. The modern kitchen includes an oven, microwave and coffee maker. There is also a toaster and a washing machine, as well as a double garage.With good access to the AP-7 Motorway, San Fernando Golf & Beach is 35 minutes’ drive from Benidorm and Terra Mítica Theme Park. Oliva Nova Equestrian Center is 1,950 feet from the property. Central Alicante and its airport are just over an hour away.
-Cercanía a la playa.
-playa muy buena de arena fina.
-Amplitud de la casa
- La Ubicación, tranquilidad del lugar es lo mejor. La playa está a un paso y es familiar con poca gente.
la amplitud del apartamento y la cercanía a la playa.
Debo destacar la amabilidad de la persona que me atendió en Gandía y agradecerle lo mucho que facilito la estancia en lo referente a sábanas y toallas.
- La ubicación del apartamento con respecto a la playa (5 min andando), la amplitud del apartamento (casa de 3 plantas), comodidad de las camas (colchones nuevos), garage privado y cerrado para 2 coches,casa moderna a estrenar. Superó nuestras expectativas!
- La tranquilidad y la playa, ideal para familias que no buscan bullicio
- -Cercanía a la playa.
Top Apartments In Margarida Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Margarida Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Margarida Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Margarida Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!