10 Best Apartments To Stay In Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Malpartida De Plasencia Extremadura:
Casa Rural del Corral
The chic, loft-style apartments are comfortable and feature earthenware floors and wooden beams. They have a living room with a sofa bed and plasma TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and shower. There is a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge and microwave.Parking is available nearby. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. The Jerte and La Vera Valleys are a 20-minute drive away.
Traditional Spanish house with oak beams in a rural location (small village)
Welcomed on arrival by the owner, who went out of his way to make us welcome and explain about the local area / history
- Practically everything was lovely and we’ll thought through.
- Welcome by Lola was very friendly, explaining what to do and see in the region and the best way to get there. Comfortable compact room and waking up with the sound of the United Extremadurean Bird Orchestra after a very quiet night was definitely a +
- Comfortable room stone floors and large en suite. Very little natural light though.
- Owner is very enthousiastic. Very good facilities (garden, terrace, pool). Very lovely house
- Traditional Spanish house with oak beams in a rural location (small village)
Apartamentos Rurales la Solana
Apartments are heated and air conditioned and have an private bathroom in both bedrooms. There is a living room with a sofa and satellite TV. The kitchenette includes a fridge and microwave.All apartments have direct access to a large patio and the garden. There is a communal washing machine and drying area on the patio, as well as barbecue facilities.There is a tour desk and Monfragüe National Park is a 15-minute drive away. Caceres and Trujillo are an hour’s drive away.
- Host welcoming, friendly and very helpful, Juan Miguel did all he could to help us with birdwatching trips. The garden and patio area were a delight enabling us to relax after long days in the field. Socialising with other like minded guests over bbqs provided perfect endings to our days.
- This was a great base to explore the gorgeous countryside of Extremadura. After a hard-day’s bird-watching it was a delight to sit out and relax in the private garden. The host Juan M was most friendly and ensured we had everything we needed.
- interesting architecture and furniture. Lovely orchard and garden. Very friendly host.
- LOVELY APARTMENT IN A LOVELY HOUSE WITH COURTYARD AND GARDEN.LOTS OF ATMOSPHERE. VERY RELAXING. HOST JUAN VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. TRADITIONAL SMALL SPANISH VILLAGE.
- The patio/courtyard area was lovely. The owner was very nice – parking was difficult but he let us park in his own garage/walled land. The building is very romantic and Spanish, full of antiques and charm.
Apartamentos Rurales el Trillo
A kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and dining area is included in the air-conditioned units. A fridge is also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available daily at the apartment.Apartamentos Rurales el Trillo has a playground.The accommodation has a terrace.Plasencia is 4.3 miles from Apartamentos Rurales el Trillo.
- Todo en general, una estancia estupenda, repetiremos.
- Un apartamento excelente , súper limpio, una decoración muy cuidada . Y lo mejor de todo la ubicación .
- PERFECTA UBACACIÓN PARA CONOCER EL JERTE, LA VERA, MONGRAGÜE. EL APARTAMENTO ESTÁ MUY NUEVO Y NO LE FALTA DETALLE, PUEDES APARCAR EN LA PUERTA Y CON SERVICIOS CERCA. MUY RECOMENDABLE
Los apartamentos están recientemente reformados , así es que todo está para estrenar.
No les faltaba detalle…decoración , menaje, climatización…
- Absolutamenet todo, el alojamiento es totalmente nuevo. Prácticamente a estrenar. Una pena que sólo pasaramos un día allí. Me volvería a alojar sin dudarlo si vuelvo por la zona y lo recomiendo 100%.
Apartamentos Turisticos Doña Maria La Brava
Featuring a balcony, each heated apartment has a living room with a sofa and satellite TV. A washing machine, microwave ans fridge are included in the kitchenette. The bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The property offers a 24-hour front desk, safety box and ski storage. Various supermarkets, bars and restaurants can be found in the area. Guided tours are available on specific dates.Plasencia Cathedral is only 150 feet from the apartments. Plasencia Train Station is 13 minutes’ walk away. Guests can visit the Monfragüe National Park within a 20-minute drive. La Covatilla Ski Resort can be reached in 1 hour by car.
Miguel is very helpful owner/manager
Great location, central and convenient
Offers a good way to envisage life a few centuries ago in these houses: cold and dark.
- Excellent location close to the Main Square and cathedrals. The property manager/ owner was very helpful providing valuable information about what to see and what to do. We would definitely stay there if the occasion arises.
- Our hosts, Susana and Miguel were extremely kind and helpful. Unfortunately, I was ill while in Plasencia and Miguel even drove me to the health centre.
- Destacar su ubicación, el buen estado de los apartamentos y Miguel Ángel, el propietario, muy amable y atento en todo momento.
- El apartamento está muy bien acondicionado y preparado, con una localización inmejorable y la hospitalidad de Miguel nos hizo sentirnos en nuestra propia casa.
- Miguel is very helpful owner/manager
The apartment has a balcony, 2 bedrooms, a living room and a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is featured.Plaza Mayor is 600 feet from the apartment.
- Lo mejor del piso, que estaba en el centro y era poco ruidoso .
Me gusto lo cercano al centro. Que fuese fácil contactar y localizar el sitio y que estaba limpio.
Ademas el precio me pareció muy bueno. Yo lo recomendaría.
- La ubicacion del piso está genial y el piso en sí está bien
- Piso bastante nuevo y situado en la zona centro. Limpio y con todo lo necesario para pasar unos días.
- La ubicación del piso y las estancias. Supermercado, farmacia, catedral, plaza mayor, todo a pié.
Apartamentos Turísticos Rincón de la Magdalena
The Rincón de la Magdalena apartments occupy a traditional house in this historic city.All of the apartments have air conditioning and heating. There is a modern kitchen with fridge and microwave. There is also a nice lounge and dining room area.Many historic monuments are close to the Rincón. These include the tourist center of the San Vicente Ferrer Convent.The Cathedral is one of the most important buildings in Extremadura. There are many beautiful palaces and churches within walking distance.The city of Plasencia has a good location within Cáceres. Natural sights such as the Ambroz and Jerte Valleys are nearby.
- The appartement was very clean and very nicely decorated. The kitchen was well equipped. On arrival the host made us feel most welcome and she was very helpful pointing out the city highlights. Location was excellent: a quiet corner inside the old town, all sights within walking distance. One of the best accommodations we stayed in during our travels. Muchas gracias, Pepa!
- You could not ask for a better location for walking the old city…a quick phone call to pinpoint the exact location of the property was needed as it is just inside the walls and google maps doesn’t recognize that…with my limited Spanish and Pepa’s limited English we worked it all out nicely…the facilities and the room itself, open air balcony included were great..quiet…well kept…near perfect
- En la cocina del apartamento teníamos todo el menaje necesario para desayunar, comer o cenar el mejor detalle fue tener café y azúcar. Sin duda han pensado en todo.
- De fábula desde la dueña hasta la ubicación. Volveremos.
- Me gustó absolutamente todo, el apartamento era muy coqueto con una decoración muy cuidada y todo impecable en cuanto a limpieza, lástima que no hayamos podido disfrutar más de la terracita preciosa que tiene, ideal para desayunar con vistas al casco histórico de Plasencia. El trato de la propietaria fue excepcional. Ya de entrada, nos acomodó en un apartamento muy superior al contratado, de dos dormitorios con baño, para que al ser tres personas adultas, estuviésemos más cómodos, también fue muy profesional, pues nos explicó con todo detalle el rico patrimonio de esta ciudad con valiosas recomendaciones para hacer las visitas.
Apartamento Rincón del Salvador 2
This apartment with city views features 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with a bath. A microwave and a toaster can be found in the kitchen.Apartamento Rincón del Salvador 2 has a terrace. A bicycle rental service is available at this property, while skiing and fishing can be enjoyed nearby.
- The host was very nice and cheerful. Gave us a very good recommendation for a good restaurant and spent time with us explaining what was worth seeing in Plasencia.
- Location was excellent. The apartment was well equipped and spacious for the five of us. It was very nice and clean. Aircon in the living room and fans in every bedroom made it comfortable in August heat. The owner was very friendly and full of advice about how to make the most of our stay.
- Appartement traditionnel propre et bien équipé. Bon accueil du propriétaire qui nous présente tous les sites à visiter dans la ville et la région. Parking public gratuit à 50m, près l’église San Salvador.
- La ubicación, el anfitrión, el recibimiento, las explicaciones sobre turismo, gastronomía y servicios, las facilidades para recogida y entrega de llaves… todo.
- Cumplió sobradamente las expectativas: holgado, acogedor, limpio, la amabilidad y consejos del anfitrión…todo de 10. Volveremos
Apartamentos Rurales Monfragüe
All accommodations includes a seating area with a sofa and TV, a dining area, and a kitchenette with a washing machine, microwave, hob, coffee machine and kitchenware. There is a bathroom with a shower.The garden includes a children’s play area, and free private parking is available on site. Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside.Monfragüe National Park is 4.3 mi from the apartments and Caceres is 34 mi away.
- Very comfortable, roomy and tranquil studio accommodation at top of house, with good natural light and views over countryside. Friendly reception.
- Although not ticked as a romantic property the whole village was friendly and the hosts were so very friendly. The ground floor apartment has two generous bedrooms and the living area combined with the kitchen very functional
- The apartment was clean and spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Our hosts were friendly and and gave us the right amount of interaction. Easy to get there from Madrid and plenty of parking. Estremadura is a wildlife wonderland and Torrejon is in the middle of it.
- Better than the photos, very nice comfortable and clean and in a great location too. Plenty of space inside plenty of sockets to charge your gear, shower and toilet clean and working, comfy beds. Ideal birding base as your not too far from anything. Out of the window Serins, Griffons Black kite White wagtail etc and that’s just a few minutes watching.
- A nice and spacious apartment for 2 with a warm welcome from the host. The apartment is simple but well equipped and there are good views on the surroundings. The location is excellent for visiting nearby Montfrague National Park. Good value and recommended.
The apartments offer a fitted kitchen including a microwave, fridge, toaster and coffee maker.
The living room offers a seating area with a sofa-bed and a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Restaurants and shops can be found within walking distance, as the Plaza Mayor is 200 feet from Apartamentos Capuchinas.Cáceres is 50 mi from the property, while Mérida is 106 mi away from Apartamentos Capuchinas.
- New facility. Neat, clean and tastefully decorated room.
La ubicación es perfecta.
El apartamento está bien equipado y muy llimpio.
- La ubicación del apartamento es inmejorable, al igual que la amabilidad de Pilar y la limpieza del apartamento.
- La limpieza del apartamento y que la anfitriona diera margen de llegada porque pillamos atasco. Nos dejó meter a dos perros y en la casa no falta detalle
- Pilar fue muy atenta nos ayudo a buscar aparcamiento. Ademas nos falicilto mapa y horarios de los sitios a visistar.
Apartamentos Rurales Natura
All apartments at Apartamentos Rurales Natura have air conditioning and central heating. Each has a spacious living-dining room and a fully-equipped kitchenette including a microwave. A laundry service is also available.You will find shops and restaurants in Torrejón, and the larger towns of Plasencia and Cáceres are both within 1 hour’s drive of the apartments.The A-66 connecting Gijón with Sevilla is about 50 minutes’ drive away, while the A-5 to Madrid and Mérida is 19 mi away.Staff are happy to give you more information on hiking trails in the surrounding area.
Excellent apartment in a beautiful area of Spain.
Very close to the magnificent Monfrague national park.
- Very nicely appointed rooms. Comfortable and spotlessly clean. I liked being at the top of the house and having a balcony.
- everything. Very well located to visit M onfrague and the Caceres province. Very clean, very confotable and cosy. Staff very friendly and welcoming
- Excellent apartment with a comfortable lounge. Nice sized Kitchen area and good features in the property
- Clean, comfortable apartment in a pleasant village location. Well situated for visiting Monfrague national park.
- Excellent apartment in a beautiful area of Spain.
Top Apartments In Malpartida De Plasencia Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Malpartida de Plasencia Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!