10 Best Apartments To Stay In Malpartida de Cáceres Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Malpartida de Cáceres Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Malpartida de Cáceres Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malpartida de Cáceres Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malpartida de Cáceres Extremadura. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Malpartida de Cáceres Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Malpartida de Cáceres Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Malpartida De Cáceres Extremadura:
Each air-conditioned apartment has modern décor with parquet floors. They feature free Wi-Fi and a living room with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette and a dining table.Apartamentos Baluart are located on a quiet pedestrian street. Cáceres Cathedral is 700 feet away, and there are many restaurants and bars in the surrounding streets.
- Very nice people at front desk, excellent location. The restaurant next door has very good, imaginative tapas.
Apartment was nice and large. Close to old town. Reception staff lovely .
Near new apartment . Great kitchenette
- Spacious apartment, very clean and well maintained. Lovely large and very comfy bed. Our apartment was inward facing so it was very quiet which was perfect as we were in the centre of town so there was potential for noise from bars etc. Great nights sleep here.
- Location . Clean . Nice room . Windows keep out outside noise .
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Great location in a pedestrian area, close to the old city and main square and to a host of bars, restaurants and shops. Comfortable bed, good wifi, daily cleaning service.
Apartamentos Turísticos – Hostal Los Alisos
At Los Alisos you can choose between rooms and apartments. All accommodations has tiled floors and dark wood furniture, and the apartments also have a kitchenette with a hob, microwave and coffee maker.The property has a restaurant serving traditional Extremaduran food. There is also a terrace with a barbecue.The area around Los Alisos is great for hiking and bird watching. The beautiful city of Cáceres is a 25-minute drive away.
- Great clean apartment with kitchenette. Staff lovely. Food in restaurant also great. Pint of very cold beer only £1:80 and free tapas. Thank you Marieangeles and hotel team 🙂
- A hot evening in October , we appreciated being able to eat dinner outside , and the young waiter recommended an excellent bottle of extrmadura red wine for all of 13 euros! We booked the 3 bedroom apartment which had three bathrooms as well. Also the whole apartment was very well air-conditioned.
- Great value for money. Clean and comfortable. Great local bar and restaurant serving good quality good value food. Nice community feel. Lovely rural location.
- Outstanding value for money. Quiet, clean, very comfortable. Excellent parking. Great bar, serving food at any time. Excellent value diner. Very authentic and friendly; mostly people from the town: very nice outside seating area. Breakfast not included but great value and delicious fresh orange juice, toast with ham and tomato and coffee. Good wifi
- Breakfast was very traditional, the room was comfortable and conveniently located. There are a couple of good bars in town.
Each apartment is fitted with marble flooring and a wardrobe. It features a pleasant seating area with sofa and TV. It includes a bathroom with bath and hairdryer.Bar, restaurants, shops as well as supermarkets are available nearby, within a 10-minute walk.Apartamentos Barbancho offer free bicycle rental and information about hiking routes. A horse riding center is available within a 30 minutes’ drive.Public and private parking are available nearby. You will have an easy access to the A-66 Motorway, a road connecting Gijón to Sevilla.The closest airport is in Badajoz, 81 mi from the property.
- Very spacious and well presented flat with everything we needed. The copious hot water for showering was particularly appreciated by three weary pilgrims! A very nice little patio sun trap garden, comfortable beds, a washing machine, and a usefully equipped kitchen. Thoroughly recommended as a place to stop along the Way.
- This property was excellent, it was very well equipped and the supermarket was very, very close. Too big for a lone traveller really but all that was available in the area. There was a delay getting in to the property but that was just because I booked it at the last minute
- Lovely apartments, we were late and got lost, the lady was lovely and waited for us. Was a perfect overnight stop, but would have loved to stay longer.
Great location, 2 mins to the supermarket. Excellent welcome, and great apartment.
Aircon in main room and main bedroom, and big fans in the other rooms.
Great facilities in the property excellent value for money
The apartment was very spacious and fully equipped.
The host was very nice and try to communicate although she can’t speak English.
The parking is on street and near the apartment.
Santiago 9 Apartamentos
Accommodations are fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.If you would like to discover the area, fishing is possible nearby.Plaza Mayor Caceres is a 3-minute walk from the apartment, while San Juan Church is 1,200 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 47 miles from the property.
Excellent location, less than 5 min walk to the center.
- Really lovely little apartment in the old town. We were able to park on the street by the church which was a real bonus and it’s less than a 5 minute walk to the main plaza. The hosts were really helpful and even provided a 2 day itinerary of things to do and see. If I go back to Caceres I will definitely stay here again.
- Besides the excellent location, i love the fact the Dounia and Jorge were very helpful and accommodating when we came to check in one day earlier than booked. It was really beyond what they could have done since it was our mistake. The 13 nights stay at the Apartment Santiago was fantastic! Great view of sunrise at the roof top and just next door to an excellent restaurant (La Matilda) and right in front of a charming church! ❤️
Excellent location just at the doors of the old city.
Nice big room.
In the room is an excellent list of things to do and a lot of recommendations for sightseeing, restaurants, bar, etc.
- Although outside the “old city” wall, it was within easy walking distance of the “Plaza Mayor” which has the main entrance to the old city. Apartment was well equipped for self catering. Pleasant evenings were had on the commom terrace on the top of the building which overlooked the surrounding countryside. We were permitted to use the washing machine and laundry facilities. Even the television was modern enough to enable us to view films in a language that we could understand.
- Excellent location, less than 5 min walk to the center.
El Jardin de los Gatos Apartament
The apartment has a flat-screen TV and a living room.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santa María Church-Procathedral is 3.6 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Comfortable stay at country side. Very welcome and helpful personal.
- Nos hemos sentido como en casa. Estamos encantados con el alojamiento y con los anfitriones
- Trato jardín y distribución de la vivienda y paisaje .
- recibimiento excelente, desayuno de cine, la casa muy grande y confortable
- La limpieza, la zona, el aparcamiento en la puerta y que se nos proporcionarán alimentos para hacer el desayuno
Set over 2 floors, this air-conditioned, functional apartment comes with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a shower. The living area includes a fireplace, sofa, TV and DVD player. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, microwave and washing machine. There is also a dining area with a dining table.You can find bars and restaurants within 1,650 feet from Casa Sierpes and the closest supermarket is a 5-minute walk away.Mérida and its Arqueological Ensemble, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is an hour’s drive away. Valencia del Alcántara, next to the border with Portugal, is 68 mi away.
- Nice little apartment, good communication from owner who met us with key and showed us where to park.
- The casa was in a great location next to the historic centre; it was very well equipped and comfortable. The owner was extraordinarily helpful in helping with the parking and even with trying to help with my special dietary requirements. If ever we visit Caceras again we would want to stay here
- Está en una zona muy céntrica y bastante tranquila
- La casa es muy bonita y completa, está muy bien situada, a las puertas del casco histórico de Cáceres. Ideal para visitar Cáceres. Estuvimos justo los días de ola de calor y los termómetros marcaban 45 grados pero está muy bien acondicionada y dentro no se notaba el calor. Sí volvemos a Cáceres repetiremos
- La localización, la limpieza y lo bien equipada que esta la casa.
Apartamento Turístico La Ribera del Marco
Including marble floors, all air-conditioned apartments feature a seating area with sofa and TV. Each has a kitchen with oven, toaster and coffee machine. There are 2 bathrooms with bath or shower.Apartamento Turístico La Ribera del Marco is 0.6 mi from the Museum of Culture and History and Caceres Train Station. The property is 0.9 mi from Plaza Mayor Caceres and San Juan Church. Talavera La Real Airport is 43 mi away.
- Good location, we found the road easily. A quiet location, an easy 20 min walk to town. Parking was in the owners garage and also on street as well. In hindsight, the street might have been easier as a tight squeeze in the garage. Apartment was spotless, lovely facilities, 2 bathrooms ideal for 2 families sharing. The owner was really friendly although didn’t speak any English!
- Lo amplio y limpio que estaba todo. Lo amable y atento que es el dueño
- El apartamento es muy amplio y todo estaba muy limpio.
- Proprietario cordiale, casa pulita, ampia e ben attrezzata.
- La comunicación y facilidades de los propietarios, todo amabilidad y disposición. Tuvimos un imprevisto con el coche que nos ayudaron a resolver de manera proactiva, rápida y resolutiva.
Apartamentos BeHoliday Santiago
Featuring vaulted ceilings, the spacious apartments have a living room with a sofa bed, flat-screen TV and dining table.A washing machine, dishwasher, small hob and microwave are included in the kitchen. There is a double bedroom and a bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Santa Maria Cathedral is 800 feet from the apartments, while Caceres Museum is 1,650 feet away.
extrem friendly host, absolutely reliable and supportiv! Couldn’t be better!
- Excellent ground floor apartment for small kids. Spacious and in a great location – short walk to Plaza Mayor. Staff very accommodating.
- Superb location in the historic part of Caceres. Apartment is spacious and with all quality amenities provided, very clean and local shops are nearby. Great place to see the town and surrounding places. The hostess (Maria Eugenia) is truly excellent and helped with everything. Would definitely return !!!
- Very comfy, well-equipped and central base for our family of 4. Eva was beyond helpful with check-in.
- Loved the size of the apartment, beautifully appointed decor, kitchen and old world character.
- extrem friendly host, absolutely reliable and supportiv! Couldn’t be better!
Apartamentos Turísticos Cáceres Medieval
Each apartment features a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The kitchen or kitchenette is equipped with an oven, ceramic hob and washing machine. Some of the apartments feature a spa bath, a balcony or a patio.A large variety of bars and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk, as well as some shops and supermarkets.Cáceres old town is an UNESCO World Heritage Site. The most famous monuments, including the Santa María Church-Procathedral or Casa de Las Veletas, can be visited within 650 feet of the property. Cáceres Train Station is 1.2 mi away.
- This apartment’s location is its best feature. The main double bedroom was comfortable.
- Location, in the Centro Histórico was ideal for all that Cáceres has to offer. The host was really nice. He picked us up from the bus station &, because he wouldn’t be available to drop us off there when we were to leave, he refunded us 20 euros for a taxi, plus booked the taxi for us; amazing service.
- Fabulous location in the heart of the medieval old town of Cáceres. The house was in the old style which was a lovely experience and also nice and cool in hot weather. A modern touch to the facilities was a lovely spa bath! The owner Hector was so kind and helpful, even collecting us from the train station and dropping us back there when we were leaving. It was very hard to say goodbye to such a beautiful old city. Cáceres really is somewhere you could spend much more time than the five days we had as there are so many things to see there. Loved it!
The location was brilliant with the most amazing tapas bar seconds away.
The apartment is part of a very old building and is very quiet.
The owner was very helpful, guiding us by car to nearby parking.
The apartment is truly charming, right in the middle of the medieval city. Very comfortable, feels like being home.
The owner is really nice and friendly, he came to pick us up at the bus station and made sure we had all the information we needed.
Apartamentos Turísticos Encanto
Apartments combine rustic and modern décor and feature restored vaulted ceilings. Each one offers an exterior-facing balcony and a seating area with flat-screen TV, sofa and a fully equipped kitchenette. The private bathroom has a shower. Free WiFi is available.Cáceres Bus and Train Stations are 20 minutes’ walk from Apartamentos Turísticos Encanto. Mérida or Badajoz are approximately 1 hour’s drive away.
- We had broken down in Caseres and so where lucky that the hosts allowed us early entry, as walking round in the heat with all your stuff is not good. The location is very good, just off the square. Stayed in the 1 bed apartment which was plenty big enough for our needs. Super kitchenette with washing machine. Hairdryer provided. Host helpful providing a map and details of things to see and places to eat. Small supermarket right by apartment.
- The flat is located next to the main square and just a couple of minutes walk from the gate to the old town. It’s very beautifully decorated and very clean. I really enjoyed my stay in it!!!
- Everything was great, easy, uncomplicated communication in Spanish or English, both very good. We got everything explained, got a map, big smile and hug and off we went… would nightly recommend it
- The location was great, a two minute walk from the Plaza Mayor. The beds were comfortable. Some of the details from the original building were cool to look at.
- Loved the location and character of the property. A great city and this is a great place to stay while you explore it.
Top Apartments In Malpartida De Cáceres Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Malpartida de Cáceres Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Malpartida de Cáceres Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Malpartida de Cáceres Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!