10 Best Apartments To Stay In Mala Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Mala Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Mala Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mala Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mala Lanzarote. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Mala Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Mala Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Mala Lanzarote:
Casa GABO Mala-Lanzarote Norte
Featuring sea views, the apartment is composed of 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.The apartment has an outdoor pool. If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Puerto del Carmen is 17 miles from Casa GABO Mala-Lanzarote Norte, while Playa Blanca is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a terrace, the accommodations comes with a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also offered. Towels and bed linen are featured.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The property also offers grocery delivery.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for golfing. Costa Teguise is 6.8 mi from Villa Nueva, while Arrecife is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Arrecife Airport, 13 mi from Villa Nueva.
- Mostly we like apartment owner Maria:) She is very nice person, rooms, clean, silent, beautiful place in to the nature.
- We can confirm previous evaluations. Very friendly owners, we found coffee, oil, spices and other necessary items on arrival. Even a bottle of water, a bottle of wine and a fruit bowl was a courtesy gift by the owners. Fresh free eggs could be “picked up” every morning. The owners run a restaurant nearby with very good food, we preferred the meat dishes instead of the fish. We had a late flight and it was no problem to stay in the appartment until 4 pm (of course, no other booking the day). The view from our apartment with the genius advantage is not very attractive, but it has the most wind-shielded breakfast table …
Ubicación del apartamento, entorno natural privilegiado, bien comunicado y cercano a muchos puntos de interés. Disposición del espacio, salón y cocina integrada, con el menaje necesario.
Amplias habitaciones, principal con enorme cama muy cómoda, y baño con excelente presión en ducha.
Terraza exterior fantastica, confortable y buenas vistas.
Todo invita al relax y comodidad. El propietario José y su mujer, pareja encantadora, muy eficaces y atentos, te hacen sentir como en casa. Recibimiento con detalles de la huerta!
Recomiendo el restaurante! Nos encantó.
Die Lage ist super, uns persönlich hat der Norden Lanzarotes sogar besser gefallen. Unsere Wohnung lag im Erdgeschoss mit Zugang zur Straße (Praktisch bei Einkäufen). Die Autos können dann im Innenhof abgestellt werden. Die Wohnung war geräumig und ordentlich ausgestattet, zwei Bäder, 2 Schlafzimmer (das zweite haben wir zu unserem Wohnzimmer umdisponiert) und eine Küche. Wasserkocher, Toaster, kleiner Kühlschrank mit Gefrierfach, Mikrowelle und zwei Herdplatten. Die Wohnung war liebevoll hergerichtet und sehr sauber. Im Außenbereich steht auch eine Waschmaschine und Trockner zur Verfügung (Trockner haben wir nicht getestet, Waschmaschine ist die Bedienung etwas tricky)
Der Gastgeber Jose war freundlich, hat uns zweimal mit frischen Eiern aus seinem Hof und frischem Obst beglückt. Sein Restaurant ist auch ordentlich.
Das Haus befindet sich in einer ruhigen Lage am Ortsrand. Im Haus selbst sind 4 Ferienwohnungen unterschiedlicher Grösse untergebracht. Die äusserst netten Vermieter wohnen 200m weiter, wo sich auch ihr Restaurant befindet. Zur Begrüssung gibt es eine Schale mit Obst, frische Eier, Milch und Wein. In der Küche selbst findet man Öl, Essig, Kaffee und ein paar Gewürze vor.
Das Appartement welches ich bewohnte war für 4 Personen ausgelegt (EIn Doppelbett und zwei Einzelbetten). Dieses ist durch eine Durchgangstüre zum angrenzende Appartement etwas hellhörig. Alles sehr sauber. Das Essen bei Jose ist bodenständig. Hervorheben möchte ich jedoch die Rinderfilets auf den Punkt über Holzkohle gegrillt.
Casa “GARA” Mala-Lanzarote Norte
The 2-bedroom apartment comes with a living room with flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with oven, and a bathroom with a bath.The apartment has a terrace. There’s a garden at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Puerto del Carmen is 17 miles from Casa “GARA” Mala-Lanzarote Norte, while Playa Blanca is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Castillo de Papagayo Nudist
There is also a kitchen, equipped with a toaster, refrigerator and stovetop. Towels are provided.Apartamentos Castillo de Papagayo also includes a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site snack bar.Bike hire and car hire are available at the property and the area is popular for snorkeling. You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Arrecife Airport is 13 mi from the property.
- Being free to wear as much or as little as I wanted. I was there off season, it was nice to have quiet time for reading.
- The staff were helpful and friendly. The pool at the main complex was terrific. The apartment was comfortable and spacious, on a small, quiet complex. Lastly, the village was an ideal place to stay.
- The tranquility. Superb apartment, and soooo clean. This is a small place of heaven. Cannot fault a thing! Excellent staff, very welcoming
- TRANQUILITY,LOCATION,PRIVACY,FRIENDLY STAFF,AND LOCALS.ENCLOSED TIDAL POOLS.
- The receptionist was so helpful and explained everything fully. The apartment had everything you could need. We are going back in two weeks 🙂
Lanzarote Ocean View
Apartments at Lanzarote Ocean View feature white and blue decor, tiled floors and wooden furniture. Each comes with kitchen, seating area, flat-screen TV, private bathrooms and large terraces.Volcano Craters like Jameos Del Agua are within 2.9 mi from the accommodations, while Lanzarote Airport is 32-minutes ‘drive. Lanzarote Ocean View and Arieta can be reached through the LZ-1 Motorway.
- check-in and check out were very fast. apartment was very spacious. walking distance from the center of the town.
- Nice location and good though modest facilities. Real good communication.
- View was amazing. Great apartment. Local restaurants good too
Cleanliness was excellent. Friendliness of staff was brilliant. Spare blankets. Nice decor. Key safes were helpful. Internet was good. We didn’t try the TV. Crockery, glasses, utensils were fine. We didn’t do any cooking so can’t comment on cooking utensils etc.
The apartment was quiet and peaceful.
- We liked the sun terrace and sea views. It was easy to find. The apartment was clean when we arrived. It’s within walking distance from the town. There is a good pizza place there and a couple of fish restaurants. A couple of bars for locals. A good small supermarket is about 10 mins walk. There are water sport facilities if you require.
El Lago del Mar
The apartments have a living room with TV and DVD player. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave and a fridge. The private bathroom comes with a shower.The property offers a restaurant specialized in fish and seafood. There is also a 24-hour front desk.Arrieta is located 7.5 mi from Órzola’s port, which offers connection with the island of La Graciosa. Arrecife Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice location. Beautiful see. Quiet place, everything worked. Restaurant is 50 metres away, grocery and beach in a walking distance. I would recommend to rent a car and make trips around, the island is worth of exploring.
- The apartment is really nice, pleasant,spacious and clean with ocean view (we had the 1st floor apt with balcony). There is a restaurant next door, supermarket is within few minutes walking distance. Arrieta is lovely little village,good if you don’t like the turistic, commercial places.
- beautifull view from the balcony, hair dryier for curly hair
- This place was a perfect localisation to take a big breath. Arrieta is a lazy litlle village on the oceanside. We live there almost two weeks and the was one of the best experience in our life. We travel a lot for this lovely island and back to El Lago del Mar with big smile on faces. There you can rest on the terrace and listen to the waves looking how sun is rising and for sunset. The apartment is fantastic equipment, big salon with kitchen, two bedroom, bathroom and laundry. Everything was perfect. The Owner was very helpful and friendly. We recommend this place everybody. Go there and see it with your own eyes. Thank You one more time for everything!
- We really enjoyed the clean and confortable apartment. The washing machine was very useful and we liked to spend time on the lovely terrace with sea view. The icing on the cake was the tasty Restaurant El Lago, only 5 steps away from our door.
A fridge and electric tea pot are also offered.Puerto del Carmen is 19 miles from the apartment. Lanzarote Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The ground floor apartment was very spacious with plenty of storage space and as for the view the sea was right in front of you,we had the use of two sun beds too. There was an apartment next to us and two above but they were all unoccupied when we stayed there. It was just a few minutes walk to the few resturants in Arrieta and several minutes more to the wonderful “la garita beach”. Maria the owner does not speak English but we communicated by texting on her phone which turned English into Spanish. We would stay here again if revisiting Arrieta.
- The sea views were amazing and exactly as pictured on line.
- great balcony view of the sea good shower room good fridge freezer and all basic stuff to feed self with quiet other than sea sound
We were in Apartment number 3 on the first floor, the location was fantastic, with the ocean a few metres away (see attached photos from our balcony). The balcony received direct sunshine from 09:00 to 17:00 in March. Also, as it is South facing we were sheltered from the prevailing north-easterly trade winds. A high quality bathroom, and good kitchen included a two burner halogen hob, and new fridge freezer.
There was ample on road parking at the front, and a short walk (250metres) to the main street in Arrieta with a good selection of restaurants and a supermarket. There is a small beach about 150m away, with the main sandy beach at Playa Garita about a 10 minute walk along the coast.
We met Theresa upon arrival, and after that contacted her through Booking.com app which worked well and she responded promptly and positively.
Location: the town is quiet and has needed resources including a beach and the appartment is in a small house on the seashore.
The lady in charge is very friendly. The appartment is comfortable, very clean and has all it needs. Good value.
This apartment with pool views has a bathroom with a bath. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.The apartment has a sun terrace. A car rental service is available at Casa Neem.The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The house does have everything you need for a longer stay. There is enough space for 4 persons (we were with 2). Pool at 10 meter (too cold in januari). Free WIFI.There are 2 outside sitting areas at the house so you can always sit in the sun. The silence on the little park. A few minutes walk to the ocean. At 200 meters there is a little shop with bread, vegetables, and most things you need, except fresh meat. Not everyone knows that this village is for nudists. If you don’t like that: than this is not your place.
- There were 3 outdoor seating areas for the property so you could always find the sun. Quiet location so very relaxing. Property was very spacious.
- I like the property and all the settings, beds and sitting areas are comfortable and seem good maintained with thoughts. Washing machine, iron and oven were surprised.
Le calme de l’hébergement qui se situe dans un petit complexe de 11 appartements, mais aussi le calme régnant dans le village naturiste de Charco del Palo, loin de l’agitation touristique des certains autres resorts de l’île.
La piscine du complexe de belle taille qui permet soit de nager soit de simplement se rafraichir et les piscines naturelles qui permettent de profiter de l’océan sans oublier les vastes étendues autour du village et qui sont propices à la balade.
L’appartement est bien situé dans le village naturiste de Charco del Palo, à 3 minutes à pieds du supermarché et des restaurants.
Il est également bien orienté ce qui permet de profiter du soleil toute la journée (terrasses à l’est et à l’ouest) et ne s’ouvre donc pas coté nord d’ou vient souvent le vent.
L’océan et ses piscines ne sont qu’à quelques minutes de marche. La piscine est vraiment superbe, dommage qu’elle ne soit pas chauffée, ce qui rend son utilisation délicate en mars.
Il est facile de se garer en voiture devant ou derrière l’appartement.
J’ai aussi apprécié la facilité de contact avec Mario pour répondre à certaines questions et la flexibilité concernant un départ tardif demandé en dernière minute.
Finca del Mar Naturist Complex
All units feature a seating area. Some units have a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. A toaster, a fridge and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are offered.This property, located in a naturist complex, also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant, with grocery delivery available on request.Car hire is available at the property and the area is popular for snorkeling and diving. You can engage in various activities, such as fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 13 mi from the property.
Location , peacefulness , pool and low key laid back feel of the area .
Host was very pleasant . Ease of check in and getting keys .
- I can honestly say that we enjoyed the whole experience, the pool area was fantastic, the other guest were friendly, and access to the beach was through a gate by the pool, perfect. We will definitely be going back and recommending to friends.
- A peaceful, quiet and relaxed small complex of bungalows. Pool right outside the accommodation.
Very quiet place for rest and calm
Nicely oriented terrace
Small market place next door within walking distance
Nice kitchen but no freezer
Large apartment for four people
WiFi but low speed
Good hot showers
- It wasn’t actually Finca del Mar, because there was a booking mix-up (not the fault of Booking.com) we were offered an acceptable alternative.
- Location , peacefulness , pool and low key laid back feel of the area .
Apartamentos Lanzarote Paradise
The apartments at Lanzarote Paradise feature a lounge with a sofa bed and a free HD TV. Each one has a kitchenette with a toaster, kettle and coffee machine. All apartments have a private balcony, many of which overlook the sea or the pool.There is a snack bar, and the Volcano Bar has pool, table football and ping pong tables. There is also regular live entertainment.Aquapark Waterpark, Costa Teguise Golf Course and Santa Barbara Tennis & Paddle Club are nearby. Central Arrecife is a 15-minute drive away, and you can drive to Lanzarote Airport in around 20 minutes.
- Great price.. Nice bar.. Spacious room. Beautiful pool.
- We loved this place. Tons of room, great bathroom, view was really nice from the deck. Location is out of the main town, but if you’re ok with a scooter or a bicycle, you’ll save a fortune staying a bit out of town. Highly recommend for the budget traveler. Kitchen is great as well!
Paradise is clean and comfortable, big apartments and we stayed on the top floor with beautiful views. There is approx 15-20 minute walk to teguise square and the accommodation provide a free shuttle bus a few times per day.
Not my first visit and wont be my last 🙂
- It’s a base for a cracking holiday. Don’t need anything fancy.
- The cleaners were lovely and did a good job considering the decor etc in apartment.
Top Apartments In Mala Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Mala Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Mala Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Mala Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!