10 Best Apartments To Stay In Máguez Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Máguez Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Máguez Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Máguez Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Máguez Lanzarote. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Máguez Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Máguez Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Máguez Lanzarote:
Casa la Ermita
All units feature a flat-screen TV. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also featured. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hair dryer in every unit. Towels are available.Casa la Ermita also includes a sun terrace.Costa Teguise is 11 mi from Casa la Ermita. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 16 mi from Casa la Ermita.
- Masi is really a great and helpful host. The pool is regularly cleaned and you’ll get your towels and beds changed in a great timely manner. Our family apartment was clean and equipped with everything we needed, including coffee and basic kitchen needs. We enjoyed every second in the apartment and at the pool. Location is peaceful and in a great starting point to explore the Island with a rented car.
- Nice location in the north of Lanzarote, greener than the rest of the Island. Quiet and not too many tourists. Possibility to cook in the accomodation. Easy to park your car close by (about 50m).
- Good starting point to visit the island; and very kind host, always available for advices!
- Nice little town in the mountains, very quiet, nice and very helpful host, very clean, well equipped appartment.
- Nice and clean compact ground floor apartment in a charming authentic village. In the garden is a clean little pool, but in January it is too cold for swimming. There is a nice terrace with comfortable outdoor furniture. The bathroom and kitchen are functional and fully equipped. The host is friendly, involved and flexible. In the immediate vicinity you can make beautiful nature walks.
Each apartment has a kitchen equipped with an oven. Towels and bed linen are offered at Casa Buenavista.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for diving. Puerto del Carmen is 19 mi from Casa Buenavista, while Playa Blanca is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 16 mi from Casa Buenavista.
- The location was great, the appartment really cute and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay.
- The hosts were so friendly and helpful, and even with my little, rusty Spanish they really made an effort to tell us about the local area. The apartment had great cooking facilities (inc BBQ), plenty of space (including some outside space), and felt loved and looked after. Being right in nature like this was amazing, with some great local walks. A couple of friendly bars locally too, doing tapas and drinks. A bit more over in Haria.
- The house is really spacious and has amazing views to 3 sides. Furnished terrace is where you want to spend the nights listening to the sounds of nature. Hosts are nice people, trying to help you with any issue you might have. All premises were spotlessly clean. Kitchen was fully equipped. Wifi was working perfectly.
- The view on the mountain & the owner & the woman who lived in the main house
- The apartment was kept very clean. There was a portable heater. The location was in the middle of farmland so very scenic and very quiet. The owners, who live next door, were very friendly even though they had very little english, and we had no spanish we still managed to communicate.
Flor de Loto
The apartment has a flat-screen TV. The kitchen comes with a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine.The apartment has a terrace. Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Playa Blanca is 29 miles from Flor de Loto. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 16 miles from the property.
The perfect apartment for a quiet getaway! This place is very cosy and absolutely beautiful. It has this feel of home as soon as you walk in. Everything was just right. We had everything we needed for our stay and we simply adored the impeccable modern bathroom and exceptional quality bed.
It’s perfectly positioned to visit the northern attractions of the island (Jameos del Agua, Mirador del Rio, Cueva de los Verdes), one of Lanzarote’s must see beaches, Famara, and the Jardin de Cactus.
Also, Elena, our host, is such a wonderful, thoughtful, outgoing person. She immediately made us feel at home and being taken care off. Thank you for everything Elena! We loved the whole experience and we’ll definitely be back.
- La amabilidad de Elena y el pueblo extraordinarimente tranquilo
- La casa era dotata di ogni cosa .. dai prodotti di cortesia agli utensili per la cucina ! Abbiamo anche trovato una bella bottiglia di vino , acqua e arance e banane per la colazione!
- La propreté et le charme du logement. Les attentions de notre hotel charmante. Le confort et l’équipement du logement.
- Nos gustó mucho lo original q era el apartamento, su estilo, su decoracion,…Estaba muy bien ubicado para lo q queriamos ver en la isla. Los dueños encantadores y pendientes de q todo estuviera bien. Muchas gracias.
- The perfect apartment for a quiet getaway! This place is very cosy and absolutely beautiful. It has this feel of home as soon as you walk in. Everything was just right. We had everything we needed for our stay and we simply adored the impeccable modern bathroom and exceptional quality bed.
The apartment has 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with mountain views.A car rental service is available at this property.Playa Blanca is 29 miles from the apartment, while Costa Teguise is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 16 miles from Finca Rustica.
No reviews yet.
All units comprise a seating area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a microwave, a toaster, a fridge and a stovetop. Some units include a dining area and/or a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Puerto del Carmen is 24 miles from the apartment, while Costa Teguise is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Nice apartment in the center of village. Little outdated but cozy.
- Clean and good location with parking across the road. Cable TV with mostly Spanish channels.
- The apartment was nice, just a few metres from the ocean, market and restaurants. You will find everything you needed here. Communication with Iban from the beginning was realy pleasant and beneficial. Órzola is a very small and quiet town that we like especially thanks to the some of nearby beaches, which are very good for snorkelling. There are several good restaurants around. Best off all was the boat trip tothe island La Graciosa. We can only recommend it as a beautifull day.
- Value for money is really excellent. Apartment is rather basic, but spacious and comfortable. Parking few metres from the properety. Balcony with nice (not sea) view. Excellent wifi. 2-3 minutes from port with restaurants. Both sides of Orzola, you have brilliant beaches.
- Super contact with the host. Clean and nice apartment. Balcony and terrace overlooking the sea, where you can relax. Two beautiful beaches nearby. Ferry to Graciose two minutes from home. It was perfect.
El Lago del Mar
The apartments have a living room with TV and DVD player. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave and a fridge. The private bathroom comes with a shower.The property offers a restaurant specialized in fish and seafood. There is also a 24-hour front desk.Arrieta is located 7.5 mi from Órzola’s port, which offers connection with the island of La Graciosa. Arrecife Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice location. Beautiful see. Quiet place, everything worked. Restaurant is 50 metres away, grocery and beach in a walking distance. I would recommend to rent a car and make trips around, the island is worth of exploring.
- The apartment is really nice, pleasant,spacious and clean with ocean view (we had the 1st floor apt with balcony). There is a restaurant next door, supermarket is within few minutes walking distance. Arrieta is lovely little village,good if you don’t like the turistic, commercial places.
- beautifull view from the balcony, hair dryier for curly hair
- This place was a perfect localisation to take a big breath. Arrieta is a lazy litlle village on the oceanside. We live there almost two weeks and the was one of the best experience in our life. We travel a lot for this lovely island and back to El Lago del Mar with big smile on faces. There you can rest on the terrace and listen to the waves looking how sun is rising and for sunset. The apartment is fantastic equipment, big salon with kitchen, two bedroom, bathroom and laundry. Everything was perfect. The Owner was very helpful and friendly. We recommend this place everybody. Go there and see it with your own eyes. Thank You one more time for everything!
- We really enjoyed the clean and confortable apartment. The washing machine was very useful and we liked to spend time on the lovely terrace with sea view. The icing on the cake was the tasty Restaurant El Lago, only 5 steps away from our door.
A fridge and electric tea pot are also offered.Puerto del Carmen is 19 miles from the apartment. Lanzarote Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The ground floor apartment was very spacious with plenty of storage space and as for the view the sea was right in front of you,we had the use of two sun beds too. There was an apartment next to us and two above but they were all unoccupied when we stayed there. It was just a few minutes walk to the few resturants in Arrieta and several minutes more to the wonderful “la garita beach”. Maria the owner does not speak English but we communicated by texting on her phone which turned English into Spanish. We would stay here again if revisiting Arrieta.
- The sea views were amazing and exactly as pictured on line.
- great balcony view of the sea good shower room good fridge freezer and all basic stuff to feed self with quiet other than sea sound
We were in Apartment number 3 on the first floor, the location was fantastic, with the ocean a few metres away (see attached photos from our balcony). The balcony received direct sunshine from 09:00 to 17:00 in March. Also, as it is South facing we were sheltered from the prevailing north-easterly trade winds. A high quality bathroom, and good kitchen included a two burner halogen hob, and new fridge freezer.
There was ample on road parking at the front, and a short walk (250metres) to the main street in Arrieta with a good selection of restaurants and a supermarket. There is a small beach about 150m away, with the main sandy beach at Playa Garita about a 10 minute walk along the coast.
We met Theresa upon arrival, and after that contacted her through Booking.com app which worked well and she responded promptly and positively.
Location: the town is quiet and has needed resources including a beach and the appartment is in a small house on the seashore.
The lady in charge is very friendly. The appartment is comfortable, very clean and has all it needs. Good value.
Apartamento Romantico Piscina privada
The apartment features a flat-screen TV and 1 bedroom. The apartment also has a bathroom.The apartment has an outdoor pool. Grill facilities are provided.La Cueva de los Verdes Cave is 1.2 miles from Apartamento Romantico, while Jameos del Agua Caves is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Last week we stayed at Apartemento Romantico in Punta de Mujeres. We enjoyed the stay so much! The little house was perfect and cozy for us two, with all the things you need. The pool is private and a big plus. Helena is the most friendly owner and told us a lot about the island. We always could walk in with her and her husband for questions or a chat. They made us feel home.
Stayed here last week and cannot speak highly enough of this wonderfully compact property and it’s owner Helena. Spent hot afternoons lazing on the outdoor canopy bed and cooling of in the pool or the nearby rock pools for which Punta Mujeres is best known. Downstairs is functionally compact with romantic touches and the
bedroom upstairs is light spacious and with plenty of storage space for two. Helena , your host is extremely friendly and approachable for advice and local knowledge. My only reservation about giving this accommodation the review it deserves is decreasing the availability for our own future visits.
- Beautiful and secluded. Exceptionally clean. Lots of appliances etc in the kitchen. Nice shower. Memory foam mattress and double bed which is rare in Spain. Helena, the owner couldn’t do enough for you. Good value for money. Free WiFi with strong connection. As it was our honeymoon she gave us a lovely bottle of Lanzarote wine which was chilled for our arrival. B
- Warm welcome, large terrace, good size bedroom, hearing the sea at night and lovely walks along the seafront.
Loved the private pool, although it was too cold to use.
A great place – everything within easy reach. Highly recommended!
Apartamento Costa Amanecer
The apartment consists of 1 bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a coffee machine, and a bathroom with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Lanzarote Airport is 17 miles away.
- We loved the view from the apartment and being so close to the sea. We also very much appreciated the facilities and the bottle of wine that was there on our arrival!
Perfect location. Could jump in the sea in about 5 seconds from door !
Well equipped apartment.
- Great view to the sea. Very quiet. Away from touristy areas. Clean bathroom. Friendly hosts and a bottle of wine to welcome us.
- The view from our apartment was amazing, plus really quiet area with beautiful nature around. Our apartment was very warm, cozy and tidy..
View from appartment to the sea was great and you can have breakfast next to the sea
Kitchen very well equipped
Perfect location to visit Jameos del agua, greens cave, mirador del rio
Lanzarote Ocean View
Apartments at Lanzarote Ocean View feature white and blue decor, tiled floors and wooden furniture. Each comes with kitchen, seating area, flat-screen TV, private bathrooms and large terraces.Volcano Craters like Jameos Del Agua are within 2.9 mi from the accommodations, while Lanzarote Airport is 32-minutes ‘drive. Lanzarote Ocean View and Arieta can be reached through the LZ-1 Motorway.
- check-in and check out were very fast. apartment was very spacious. walking distance from the center of the town.
- Nice location and good though modest facilities. Real good communication.
- View was amazing. Great apartment. Local restaurants good too
Cleanliness was excellent. Friendliness of staff was brilliant. Spare blankets. Nice decor. Key safes were helpful. Internet was good. We didn’t try the TV. Crockery, glasses, utensils were fine. We didn’t do any cooking so can’t comment on cooking utensils etc.
The apartment was quiet and peaceful.
- We liked the sun terrace and sea views. It was easy to find. The apartment was clean when we arrived. It’s within walking distance from the town. There is a good pizza place there and a couple of fish restaurants. A couple of bars for locals. A good small supermarket is about 10 mins walk. There are water sport facilities if you require.
Top Apartments In Máguez Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Máguez Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Máguez Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Máguez Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!