10 Best Apartments To Stay In Madrona Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Madrona Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Madrona Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Madrona Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Madrona Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Madrona Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Madrona Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Madrona Castile And Leon:
Apartamentos El Nogal
Each air-conditioned apartment or suite has heating and elegant decor. The living room comes with a 32-inch LED TV, and a safe is available for an extra charge. Complete with a dishwasher, apartments include a microwave, hob and fridge. Superior apartments feature a washing machine. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer, and towels and bed linen are provided.The property also has a terrace or garden. Private parking is available for an extra charge.Aparamentos El Nogal offers views of the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, rock climbing, horse riding, and canoeing. You will find bars and restaurants within 1 minutes’ walk of the property.
Amazing apartment on 3 levels. Comfortable beds, great amenities and Monica is a wonderful host. Apartments are attached to a restaurant/bar with a lovely shady outside area and swimming pool. Madrona is a very small town about 8km from Segovia, which is quite nice as Segovia is super touristy (but beautiful) and busy.
We loved the four poster bed!
Appartement was clean and spacious.
Near the appartement are two bars and one restaurant.
- The little pool was absolutely perfect for warm afternoons. Taking naps and waking up for dinner in nearby Segovia only minutes away. Then coming back and drinking late night beers and wine just across the street or in the bar at El Nogal were memorable. The little town is simple and quaint. Perfect for two nights while road tripping and only an hour and a half from Madrid. Terrific experience. The owners of El Nogal, Arturo and Monica were wonderful people, sweet and genuine. Very welcoming.
Estuvimos en Madrona de Segovia en un paraiso de verdad! Apartamentos El Nogal es una auténtica maravilla que todos nosotros, viajeros por excelencia, apreciamos con creces.
Atención de los dueños superó nuestras expectativas, muy amables y atentos a cualquier necesidad, incluso, si no entraba en sus obligaciones inmediatas como hosteleros. Buenisimas personas y unos anfitriones altamente cualificados.
La piscina debajo del nogal que cuenta unos 180 años fascinó a toda la familia, pero más aún a mi hija de 2.5 años!
El restaurante de la puerta contigua ofrece unas raciones muy suculentas aparte del menú variado y riquisimo hecho de la materia prima.
Relación calidad – precio muy adecuada.
Lo dicho: si queréis un descanso en medio de la vorágine laboral, deberíais reservar el El Nogal si duda alguna. Os va a encantar y volveréis con las pilas recargadas
La verdad me gustó todo,quizá lo que más le encantó a mi marido son las persianas,oscuridad total para descansar,nada de ruido,el restaurante una comida excelente,
En términos generales me gustó todo,repetiría sin duda,
- Amazing apartment on 3 levels. Comfortable beds, great amenities and Monica is a wonderful host. Apartments are attached to a restaurant/bar with a lovely shady outside area and swimming pool. Madrona is a very small town about 8km from Segovia, which is quite nice as Segovia is super touristy (but beautiful) and busy.
Apartamentos Turisticos Veladiez
Turísticos Veladiez apartments are modern and spacious. They provide a relaxing and independent atmosphere for your stay in the area. At the end of a long day’s sightseeing, you can retreat back to the tranquil setting of these apartments. From here, you can easily visit the historical city center of Segovia, where you can see the Cathedral and Plaza Mayor, or wander around the charming, narrow streets of the old town.The apartments are also ideal if you are visiting the area on business. They are equipped with Wi-Fi internet access.
- It was easy to park and the apartment was spacious.
- Fully equipped appartment. Spacious, swimmingpool. Topvalue
- The apartment was exactly as pictured with every amenity one would need.
Near for the segovia center and supermarkets.
Only 5-10 minutes from Segovia by car.
Casavillena Apartamentos Turísticos
Located in a restored building, the Casavillena apartments have country-style décor and wooden furniture. Each apartment has a living-dining area with a TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.You can prepare meals in your apartment’s kitchen, which includes an oven, microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher. You can also find a bar-restaurant and supermarket within a 5-minute walk.Information about the historic city of Segovia is available at the Casavillena Apartments. The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and fishing. Madrid is an hour’s drive away.
- A beautiful apartment, homely and we’ll cared for. Beautiful view in a lovely area. Loved the walk along the riverside.
- Nice apartment, comfortable, good views to the castle, good parking,
- It was warm cosy & lots of room. Tea/coffee & cooking facilities. Great for short getaway.
- Comfortable and quiet. Very spacious compared to hotels.
- I like all the facilities in the house. Almost anything you want. Kitchen is convenient
Hotel Apartamentos Aralso
The studios are located in a 3-floor building with elevator. Each studio features a living area with smart TV with satellite channels, safe and an open-space kitchen with a fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and kitchenware. It offers a separate bathroom with shower or bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided for free.Other facilities include free high-speed WiFi and daily cleaning.Parking places are available on request for a surcharge. Guests can find a wide selection of bars, restaurants and shops 5 minutes’ walk from the apartments.The Alcazar is only 15 minutes’ walk away from the Hotel Apartamentos Aralso, while the bus station is 800 feet from the property.
- The apartment is only 5 minutes walk to the bus station and it is very easy to be found. The apartment is very clean and well equiped. The room is quiet and the staff is very friendly and helpful. She showed me the lines to get to the attractions patiently. The apartment is excellent and I do recommend this apartment.
- The apartment is located very close to aquaduct (5 min walk). It is clean and recently refurbished and the staff was very kind and helpfull for us. We enjoyed the stay very much and we highly recommend it!
- Very friendly and helpful staff! Thank you, María & Andrés. Very clean room and bathroom. Walking distance to attractions. We parked our car at the parking lot very close to the hotel for 10 euro per night.
- A great little studio apartment, well planned and stylishly decorated, and within five minutes’ walk of the aqueduct. The staff couldn’t have been more helpful, giving lots of advice on the sights not to miss in and around Segovia, as well as local info – supermarket, restaurants etc. We were also recommended a restaurant in La Granja where we enjoyed an excellent lunch.
Every thing is perfect,the owner are so kind she explained all the things in Segovia and the apartment and we talked a lot!!!the facilities in the apartment are awesome,you have everything you need,you don’t have to worry about that😊😊
And the apartment is near the acueducto , easy to buy things you need !
Hotel Apartamentos Aralso Sotillo
All units feature a sitting area. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. Towels are featured.Pedraza is 19 miles from Hotel Apartamentos Aralso Sotillo. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles away.
- What’s not to like? It was perfect in all regards. Especially the staff – they were beyond heplful!
- excellent friendly staff, good location, clean room erc.
- Our host, Jesus, was extremely helpful and gave us excellent information when we arrived on where to go, what to do and how to get there. He even gave us a lift into town the first night and pointed out the nearest supermarket and bus stop along the way!
- Very nice owners, they were special people, went over and above for all their help, would stay there again if we go back to Spain.
Accommodated us even though we checked in late due to a break down
The kitchenette features a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Loba Capitolina Monument is 0.6 mi from Apartamentos Noluna, while Alcázar is 1.3 mi from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 mi away.
- We only stayed for one night, but wished it was longer! The apartment was spotless and very comfortable. If you have a car, there is plenty of free street parking and it is an easy walk into the center of Segovia. Also, Javier was so easy to communicate with, met us right away to let us into the apartment and gave us some great recommendations for restaurants.
- the centre is 10 min by walk from the apartment, possible free parking in the neighborhood, the host was very nice and helpful.
- Cleanliness, size, calm, parking, kindness of the hosts
- Nice and comfortable apartment with aircon and very well equipped. Nice and quiet location in walking distance to the center of Segovia along the superb roman aqueduc. Free parking places along the street. Nice owner and no problem to get the key even quite late after having made an appointment on location with the owner. Sleeping room for the parents and sofa bed in the living room for our 2 kinds, comfortable beddings. We definitely had a good stay there.
Muy buena la ubicación del apartamento . En general todo muy bien.
El chico que nos atendió, Carlos, muy amable.
The Refitolería apartments feature a lounge with a sofa or sofa bed, and the kitchenette includes a microwave and coffee maker. There is also a CD player and board games. Apartments overlook the cathedral.The Alcázar de Segovia and the city’s iconic aqueduct are within 10 minutes’ walk of Refitolería Apartamentos. They offer easy access to the city’s shops, bars, restaurants and gardens.Located 10 minutes’ drive away, the Montes de Valsain Mountains are great for cycling. La Faisanera Golf Course is 2.5 mi away.
– The owner is very kind. He tried to understand my poor Spanish and explain the detail of apartment.
– Very clean room.
– It was not noisy in the night, although it is located in almost the center of Segovia.
- location was ideal for my elderly mother who cannot walk long distances and wanted to see the city. the apartment was very comfortable, and having access to the courtyard was a pleasant unexpected bonus
- Location was great. Had contacted renting agent to get the keys. He was waiting for us. Couldn’t have been nicer. Heating was good throughout the whole apartment. Would recommend this place.
- The location was fantastic. The whole apartment was great for our 3 night stay, we would have liked to stay longer. Free car part 10 minutes away.
- The host was extra helpful with finding street parking late at night, which was a challenge. The bed was comfy. The flat was warm, with warm floors. The kitchen was well equipped. The decorations were tasteful.
- – The owner is very kind. He tried to understand my poor Spanish and explain the detail of apartment.
Featuring wooden floors, the 1-bedroom apartment has a living room with sofa and flat-screen TV. A washing machine, oven and ceramic hob are included in the kitchen. The bathroom comes with a bathtub and hairdryer.A large variety of supermarkets, bars and restaurants can be found within 10 minutes’ walk.Plaza Mayor Square and Segovia Cathedral are located within 15 minutes’ walk from the apartment. Guests can also reach Segovia Train Station in 15 minutes on foot. Madrid is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was perfect especially after the bad experience with Hospedaje La Juderia
- Super accommodation close to the historic center. There is a small apartment with complete facilities. Within a minute you are at the first arches of the monumental aqueduct, and along these you will reach the center of Segovia. The accommodation is in a quiet part, on the upper ground floor. Within a few minutes you will reach the bus stop. The host is very helpful, communicates English, check-in and check-out were simple, no problem. Absolute satisfaction.
- If you like to self cater this apartment had everything. Its in a quiet area but only a few minutes walk from all the sights and bars/restaurants. You cant get lost either because its right next to the aquaduct so as long as you follow that you’ll get back to the aprtment.
- This is a clean, modernly furnished apartment in a quiet location right at the beginning of the aqueduct in Segovia. The owners were very helpful in getting us to the apartment when we were lost along the way there. It was easy to walk everywhere in Segovia from the apartment so we never had to drive our car while there. We would highly recommend this apartment for anyone visiting Segovia.
- A comfortable apartment well equipped for a short stay if you want to self cater. Kitchen user friendly, roomy living and bedroom.the agent was helpful and readily available. It was so pleasant to walk into the town along the acuaduct, near to all of the bars , restaurants and shops,.
El Mejor Sitio de Segovia
Fitted with wooden floors, the apartment has a living area with a TV, sofa bed and a dining table. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, coffee machine and kitchenware. A washing machine is also available.There is a double bedroom, which includes a wardrobe. The bathroom comes with a shower.Segovia City Walls are just a 5-minute walk from the apartment. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is located 58 mi away.
- We had a car and were met at the garage and then taken to the apartment. The apartment is right in the heart of Segovia.
- Great location with easy access to town and awesome views of the square.
- The host was very timely and always calling to make sure we arrived and met in time for check in.
- Sin duda lo mejor es su ubicación, en pleno centro de Segovia junto al ayuntamiento.
- La ubicación es perfecta, en pleno centro de Segovia.
Estupendo estudio en la Plaza Mayor
The apartment has a TV and 1 bedroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Segovia City Walls is 2,100 feet from the apartment, while Alcazar is a 7-minute walk away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Nice and cozy place. The only “but” is that the kitchen, the living and the bedroom are in the same area, which is small, so do not book this studio if you prefer having separated spaces. Apart from that, it is next to shops, monuments, restaurants and it is perfect if you are traveling alone or with your couple. I recommend it.
- Loved the place. The kitchnette, the light, the tv, sofa and bed.
- Convenient area to stay, with all of Segovia’s attractions in walking distance.
- Perfect location near Catedral. Some very good restaurants are nearby. Good studio with comfort bed and snow-white towels, plenty of hot water and heat, good Wi-Fi, and things were very clean.
- Well presented kitchen. 2 big ceiling fans. Staff gave professional first impression. Nice shower. Clean towels etc.
Top Apartments In Madrona Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Madrona Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Madrona Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Madrona Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!