10 Best Apartments To Stay In Luzmela Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Luzmela Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Luzmela Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luzmela Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luzmela Cantabria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Luzmela Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Luzmela Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Luzmela Cantabria:
Apartamentos Santa Lucia
The Apartamentos Santa Lucia include a modern kitchen with a microwave, fridge and washing machine. The living room comes with a sofa bed and dining area.A free Wi-Fi zone is available in Santa Lucia by reception. The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and help to organize excursions.Free private parking is available nearby the accommodations. Cabezón de la Sal is 0.6 mi away, while Comillas Beach is 9.3 mi away.
- The room was fabulous. The furniture and decor was amazing and the whole place was spotless.
- Spotlessly, shiny clean. Tasteful decor and nice touches like flowers on bed and herb teas. Good sized shower room with very red tiles. Convenient private parking. Easy access to river walk. Cabezon is a nice town.
- Todo estaba cuidado al detalle, por ejemplo los cubiertos estaban limpios y envueltos en papel de seda, todo el apartamento muy limpio…con detalles de flores o tazas preciosas para el café que te hacían sentir como en casa
- Los apartamentos están nuevos y muy bien, y en las cercanías está el río para bañarse en verano. Abajo hay un asador integrado en el hotel que tiene mucha calidad, aunque resulta caro (70 euros dos personas).
- El apartamento era muy cómodo, limpio y cuidado. no faltaba de nada. También habían detalles preparados con gusto que te alegraban la estancia. Incluso los canales de la TV estaban ordenados
Apartamentos Cuatro Aguas
Combining the rustic style of the house with a modern interior, the apartments feature beamed ceilings and colorful finishes. The lounge includes sofas and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchen is equipped with a microwave, hob and dining table. The bathroom has a hydromassage shower.Apartamentos Cuatro Aguas’s location in the Cantabrian countryside provides a tranquil environment and an ideal base for hiking and cycling. The apartments border the River Saja and the Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve.The coast is less than 30 minutes’ drive away, as are the coastal towns of Comillas and San Vicente de la Barquera. Santander and Santander Airport are around 31 mi from Ucieda.
- Rebeca es encantadora y los apartamentos muy bonitos
- Ubicación, tranquilidad, limpieza, el perfecto estado general del apartamento y sobre todo la simpatía, el trato y las recomendaciones ppr parte de la anfitriona
- El encanto del lugar y su ubicacion y por supuesto la amabilidad del personal
Apartamento dúplex muy bonito y acogedor, cabe decir que las fotos no le hacen justicia!
- El diseño de la casa está muy bien y es muy confortable . El acceso es fácil y muy bien situado para hacer excursiones por la zona , también próxima a servicios ( súper, farmacia, etc)
Apartamentos Mar Comillas
Each apartment features plenty of natural light. The seating area comes with a sofa and a dining table with chairs. There is also a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.You can walk to the center of Comillas in about 5 minutes. Here you will numerous bars and restaurants serving local cuisine.Apartamentos Mar Comillas is set just 1,650 feet from a nearby golf course. Santander Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the apartments.
Spotlessly clean apartments in a great location. Short walk to the town and approx 10 minute walk to the beach – via shortcut – come out of apartments and turn right rather than left.
The staff are very helpful – in particular the husband and wife team for whom nothing is a bother.
- Cleanliness, charming host, comfort ease of checking out
- Spacious and clean apartment with good level of equipment.
- From Garage to bedroom everything is over expectations, staff was absolutely welcoming and very helpful at all time, walking distance from Comillas centre and beaches, quiet and very comfortable…. will come back for sure.
- To me, this was the best accomodation during my whole trip to the north of Spain. The staff was amazing; we got a very friendly welcome, they took time to show us the apartement (which was super clean, well equiped, a lot of space, spaciously, pleasently furnished, bed was great, quiet street), explain the city and its surrounding and to joke with us. When we came back to the apartment with a big bag of oranges, the hotelier gave us his electric orange squeezer. All in all, it was a perfect stay 🙂 Muchas gracias por todo! Hope to see you again!!
- Spotlessly clean apartments in a great location. Short walk to the town and approx 10 minute walk to the beach – via shortcut – come out of apartments and turn right rather than left.
The modern Corona apartments feature a lounge with a sofa bed. The kitchen comes with a hob, microwave, coffee maker and blender. Some apartments have a private balcony.The countryside around the property is great for hiking, and the Oyambre Nature Reserve is less than 10 minutes’ drive away. Comillas is home to Gaudí’s El Capricho, a Modernist villa.There is good access to the A-8 Motorway, and free parking is available on site. You can drive to Santander’s airport and ferry terminal in around 40 minutes.
- Ana and her mother were very helpful and welcoming. Amazing views. Perfect.
- The host was really nice and we communicated in English easily. Apartments are clean and really well equipped. The area is quiet and it is a good base to see nearby tourist attractions and cities.
- El paraje es precioso, las instalaciones fantásticas, y el trato de Ana y su madre de 10.
- Todo, el trato de la anfitriona, limpio, cómodo y unas vistas fantásticas, y además aceptan perros, excelente.
- La tranquilidad, està ubicado en plena naturaleza con unas vistas excepcionales, y a la vez a tan solo 2, 5km de Comillas. El trato de Amèlia y su hija Ana ha sido excepcional, se preocupan porque tu estancia sea agradable y te informan de lo que ver y hacer por la zona.
La Casona De Las Meninas
A dishwasher and coffee machine are also offered.The apartment has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santander is 17 miles from La Casona De Las Meninas, while Potes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Amazing place to stay in. I really enjoyed the apartment. Every thing was really perfect.
- Very modern, clean and quiet apartment in a rustic building. Great facilities including lift, and friendly service.
- Very nice apartment – highly recommended. If you have a car, it takes approx. 20 min. to get to nice beaches of this region.
La persona de contacto, Mª luz; encantadora, aunque llegamos un poco tarde no fue problema.
Apartamento muy limpio, la cama un poco dura para mi gusto, pero comoda.
Si vuelvo a esa zona desde luego repetire.
La casa, el entorno, el paisaje… todo muy bien.
Fácil acceso desde la autovía.
Lugar tranquilo y con encanto que, sin embargo, tiene tiendas y centros comerciales a 5 minutos.
Ideal para hacer excursiones a Bilbao, Cabárceno, el Soplao…
Vivienda Casa Luisa
Vivenda Casa Luisa features 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments. Each one has been carefully decorated and offers views of the mountain or the town.Combining modern and rustic-style furniture, apartments feature a seating area with sofa and TV, a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom.The property features 2 spacious rooms with books and board games. Outside, there is a shared garden area with picnic tables.You can visit the nearby villages such as Santillana del Mar, Suances or San Vicente de la Barquera.
- Very comfortable bed, lovely clean and bright apartment.
- The host was very nice and helpful. The appartment situated very well with a beautiful view.
- Fantastic apartment Great view Exceytown EEEEEEASY
- Huge apartment, well equipped, friendly host, great views of the mountains and over Comillas, good flat paved parking for our motorcycle. Short but steep walk down into the lovely town with a very varied choice of places to eat and drink. Comillas really is a great seaside town, still retaining that Spanish feel and not ‘over-prettified’ like Santillana, and while ever it remains so we will keep returning……we would definitely consider this property again.
- The host was a lovely person but did not speak much English, they did have a person on staff that could speak English and he was very helpful and considerate, in fact he took in some washing we had on the line as it started to rain when we were out. The property was spotlessly clean and had a very comfortable lounge suite for relaxing. The town is amazing and the beach is lovely. We really enjoyed staying here.
Apartamentos Santillana del Mar
Built in a traditional Cantabrian style, Apartamentos Santillana del Mar have simple, elegant décor. They have 2 bathrooms and a living-dining area with TV and a sofa. The modern kitchens include a ceramic hob, microwave and washing machine.Apartamentos Santillana del Mar are just 650 feet from the historic center of Santillana del Mar. Ubiarco Beach and the A8 Motorway can both be reached within a 10-minute drive. Each villa comes with a private parking space.
- Easy to find, lovely location and a nice garden for dining with table and chairs. Very useful to have the garden clothes airer also.
Thanks to attendant appearing on site, my check-in was super easy. This was probably special operation I suppose. Because I told host I was afraid of check-in problem before several days.
Rustic and moden interior.
- The apartment was clean and comfortable and in an easy walking location to everything in town. Our host was easily contactable and her English was great.
- Centrally located and a short drive to the town and attractions
- The location was central to visit many places of interest with beautiful beaches. Touring the mountain areas was of interest.
Apartamentos Los Hidalgos
The fully-equipped, rural apartments are located in beautiful natural surroundings. The Hidalgos are ideal for families or groups of friends who enjoy a relaxed holiday away from the hustle and bustle of more popular tourist destinations.The homely apartments are within walking distance to all the attractions which the historical and culturally rich town has to offer. Surrounded by gardens and just a stone’s throw away from the park, you can enjoy the lush countryside combined with the beach.Santillana del Mar is a medieval town, where there are many places of interest to visit, such as the historical Altamira caves, the old town, the zoo and a large number of historical buildings.
- I absolutely loved staying at Apartamentos los Hidalgos. . The location is a perfect base to explore charming village. Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by Alicia. She recommended bars and restaurants to us (which were excellent) and helped us with every request! A true sample of excellent hospitality! Thank you
- Excellent location and having a nice garden to sit in enabled us to take full advantage of the good weather.
- Everything was so easy and the apartment fit our expectations very well. We were there with our 2kids
- Very nice simple apartment with garden. Easy to find and nice fixtures. Location is perfect for walking to town, very close to market and historic town. Great place for families. Pony rides for kids are across the street. Big town playground a block way. We came here to visit Altamira, which was very close. We wanted to extend, but it was all booked. I can see why!
- Good value, friendly staff, apartment clean and comfortable.
The rustic apartments have a private bathroom with a bath tub. There is a kitchenette with a hob, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Towels and bed linen are provided.Free parking is available and Santander Airport is located 22 mi from the property.
- The apartment is a decent size for 2 people with a small but adequate kitchen facility; it was well presented. The lady who met us does not speak English but was clearly very keen to ensure we had a good stop and, using a lot of sign language, explained key issues. The location was for us very good as we had our car – but decent supermarkets are a 10 min drive away. It is easy to see some of the northern coast, Santander etc from this apartment so overall we were pleased with our choice. We would have given this a higher rating but for one annoying aspect – the dog next door which was extremely noisy at night and destroyed the peaceful aspects of this location. It barked and barked and barked like a guard dog left unattended. There is probably not much the owner can do but it stood out as a negative aspect of our stay. We used the plug in vape for mosquitos – which were quite aggressive unless you used this protection.
- Maite is a lovely lady. She was very friendly and helpful. It is a well situated place, very easy to find and close to busier tourist towns we like to visit but not stay in. Great views and costal walks nearby. Pet and kid friendly, although there is a surplus charge.
- Es un lugar muy tranquilo y con fácil acceso a carretera
- Trato correcto, todo muy limpio. La dueña muy atenta para que estuviéramos cómodos. Perfecto
- Un camping obsoleto. Baja categoria. Mas que camping, campamento de niños. Y albergue peregrinos. La piscina bien.
Estudios Playa De Cóbreces
Each studio is air conditioned and features a seating area with a sofa and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A hob, fridge and microwave are provided in the kitchenette.Oyambre Golf Course is 15 minutes’ drive from the property. There are also horse stables at the location nearby.Santander Airport is 25 mi away and Picos de Europa National Park can be reached within a 90-minute drive.
- Lovely apartment. Very cosy. Everything you needed
- An exceptional facility run by nice people. Everything was wonderful.
- Light, airy and spacious room/apartment. Very new and modern, would have liked to have stayed longer!
- Everything. The owner Yolanda was fabulously helpful and accommodating. The room was roomy with fabulous views and very comfortable. Great shower. It was quiet. Perfect place!
- El alojamiento tiene todo lo que necesitas, es amplio y esta muy cuidado.
Top Apartments In Luzmela Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Luzmela Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Luzmela Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Luzmela Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!