10 Best Apartments To Stay In Los Valles Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Valles Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Los Valles Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Valles Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Valles Lanzarote. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Los Valles Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Los Valles Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Los Valles Lanzarote:
Apartamento Punta Mujeres 10
This apartment comes with a kitchen, a seating area, and a flat-screen TV.The apartment has a terrace.Playa Blanca is 30 miles from Apartamento Punta Mujeres 10. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice quiet area, brilliant location, 2 minutes walk to sea front in quiet resort/village. Amazing local tidal pools which we swam in every day before breakfast. Well provided for with towels. Private roof terrace for star gazing….. Apartment was good value. Works for a couple as well as two friends, as you can make a second bedroom out of the living room. With a hired car, there is easy access to all the stunning north of Lanzarote – volcanoes, caves, quiet beaches, cliffs with amazing views. I’d consider bringing a bike next time.
- It was all good. The apartments are fully equipped. Great location for a relaxing holiday.
- Tutti molto cordiali e disponibili!! Veramente grazie di tutto!!
- Letti e cuscini per dormire comodissimi. Ottima posizione per visitare il centro e il nord dell’isola. Appartamento pulitissimo e proprietari molto cordiali.
Nagyon szép helyen, csendes kis városban van a szállás, az utca végén az óceán. A lakáshoz tartozó tető terasz szuper kilátást és napozási lehetőséget nyújt. Nagyon kedvesek a helyiek. Kiváló séta útvonalak kiindulópontja (parton dél felé át Arriétába, parton észak felé a Jameos del Agua-hoz, a sziget belseje felé több gyalog út szintén pazar rálátással a fél szigetre (pl. Maguez vagy Haria irányában) . Autóval is könnyen bejárható az északi rész.
A lakásban minden megtalálható amire szükség lehet, konyha jól felszerelt, ágyak kényelmesek, Wifi is gyors mindig 🙂 A szállásadó hölgy Beatriz nagyon segítőkész.
The apartment has 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with sea views.Speaking German and English, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the 24-hour front desk.Casa Alegría has a grill. Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Puerto del Carmen is 14 miles from Casa Alegría, while Playa Blanca is 24 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartmentos Mar y Sol
Each unit has an equipped kitchen, a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV and private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. Some units include a terrace and/or a balcony with sea views.La Cueva de los Verdes Cave is 1.2 miles from the apartment, while Jameos del Agua Caves is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 17 miles from Apartmentos Mar y Sol.
- The apartment is really big and there is literally EVERYTHING you might need for your stay, even extras! The rooms are spacious and bright, everything is clean and tidy, every little tool you might need to cook is there, there is a washing machine and lots of space to store your things. There is also a nice balcony where you can have your meals. Mrs Marysol is extremely kind and helpful and she is a wonderful host. The area is quiet and the sea view, though partial, is nice. Punta Mujeres is a small village: there is a supermarket and some restaurants, some nice natural pools you can swim in without waves (the water is cold, don’t forget!). There is a recreational centre next to the apartments: it is a bit noisy with children playing but if you close the windows you hear nothing. Th
- Very clean, nice silente area and all the necessary in the house. Me and my boyfriend passes very nice 10 days and we will come back again.
- The women of the house offered me a lift to the doctor , when I had pain in my back.
- Punta Mujeres is a pleasant village with lots of little bathing spots and a few bars and restaurants. The locals gather nearby at the cafe for boules tournaments. The terrace for the downstairs flats didn’t have a sea view but it was on a quiet street, sheltered from the wind and catching the sun for most of the day.
- Kindness of the owner. The house was very clean and well furnished.
A fridge and electric tea pot are also offered.Puerto del Carmen is 19 miles from the apartment. Lanzarote Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The ground floor apartment was very spacious with plenty of storage space and as for the view the sea was right in front of you,we had the use of two sun beds too. There was an apartment next to us and two above but they were all unoccupied when we stayed there. It was just a few minutes walk to the few resturants in Arrieta and several minutes more to the wonderful “la garita beach”. Maria the owner does not speak English but we communicated by texting on her phone which turned English into Spanish. We would stay here again if revisiting Arrieta.
- The sea views were amazing and exactly as pictured on line.
- great balcony view of the sea good shower room good fridge freezer and all basic stuff to feed self with quiet other than sea sound
We were in Apartment number 3 on the first floor, the location was fantastic, with the ocean a few metres away (see attached photos from our balcony). The balcony received direct sunshine from 09:00 to 17:00 in March. Also, as it is South facing we were sheltered from the prevailing north-easterly trade winds. A high quality bathroom, and good kitchen included a two burner halogen hob, and new fridge freezer.
There was ample on road parking at the front, and a short walk (250metres) to the main street in Arrieta with a good selection of restaurants and a supermarket. There is a small beach about 150m away, with the main sandy beach at Playa Garita about a 10 minute walk along the coast.
We met Theresa upon arrival, and after that contacted her through Booking.com app which worked well and she responded promptly and positively.
Location: the town is quiet and has needed resources including a beach and the appartment is in a small house on the seashore.
The lady in charge is very friendly. The appartment is comfortable, very clean and has all it needs. Good value.
Each apartment features 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided, and a washing machine is available.There is a living space with a sofa, flat-screen satellite TV, and dining table, while the kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, oven, toaster, electric kettle, and microwave. The private terrace includes outdoor furniture.You can find a restaurant, bar and grocery shop within a 10-minute walk of Casa Anclada. Arrecife is 12 mi from the property and Lanzarote Airport is 25 minutes away by car.
- Nice apartment, it has everything you need. Located in a quiet village but still at 100m from the beach.
- Excellent location and accommodation at a reasonable price. Support staff were great.
- Upstairs location with balconies was best choice. Well appointed. Kitchen was well equipped. Great shower. Parking was easy. Comfy beds!
- Spacious and clean apartment, close to the beach, supermarket and restaurants. Being able to hear the sea was great. Bus stop nearby which enabled us to go and explore volcanoes that were not too far away. Great beach bar!
Recently built, clean, bright, nice to be in. Some views of the sea but lovely sound of the waves. Parking on drive. Good wifi. Plentiful towels. Excellent welcome arrangements.
It looked and probably is much nicer than most of the rival properties, many of which look pokey and tired.
Arrieta is a great place to stay with excellent restaurants and a good supermarket.
All units comprise a seating area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a microwave, a toaster, a fridge and a stovetop. Some units include a dining area and/or a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Puerto del Carmen is 24 miles from the apartment, while Costa Teguise is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Nice apartment in the center of village. Little outdated but cozy.
- Clean and good location with parking across the road. Cable TV with mostly Spanish channels.
- The apartment was nice, just a few metres from the ocean, market and restaurants. You will find everything you needed here. Communication with Iban from the beginning was realy pleasant and beneficial. Órzola is a very small and quiet town that we like especially thanks to the some of nearby beaches, which are very good for snorkelling. There are several good restaurants around. Best off all was the boat trip tothe island La Graciosa. We can only recommend it as a beautifull day.
- Value for money is really excellent. Apartment is rather basic, but spacious and comfortable. Parking few metres from the properety. Balcony with nice (not sea) view. Excellent wifi. 2-3 minutes from port with restaurants. Both sides of Orzola, you have brilliant beaches.
- Super contact with the host. Clean and nice apartment. Balcony and terrace overlooking the sea, where you can relax. Two beautiful beaches nearby. Ferry to Graciose two minutes from home. It was perfect.
The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchenette with an oven.Playa Blanca is 26 miles from the apartment, while Costa Teguise is 5 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 12 miles away.
- Apartamento muy tranquilo. Bonitas vistas y limpio
- La casa la posizione,paesino tranquillo,frequentato da vacanzieri e residenti…bellissima posizione della spiaggia piccola e riparata…
- Piękny widok z okna, nie było problemu z parkowaniem, świetnie wyposażone, niezależne mieszkanie. Spokojna okolica.
- Appartamento ampio e comodo. Per chi ama la tranquillità e’l’ideale.
- Piękne, zaciszne miejsce z widokiem na ocean. Mieszkanie w pełni wyposażone.
This apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen with a microwave.Puerto del Carmen is 19 miles from the apartment, while Playa Blanca is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 16 miles from Apartamento Adriana.
- Location excellent, apartment great and more than adequate for the 2 of us
- The apartment is nice and cosy, nicely decorated and equipped. As soon as we arrived we felt welcomed as found tea, coffee, milk, toasts, butter and jam so we could have a cup of tea or coffee straight away which was very nice and thoughtful. Plenty of towels provided as well as soap and shower gel.
Apartamento en pueblo tranquilo muy acogedor y con todas las comodidades. Llegamos en domingo y nos dejaron incluso leche, café…para poder hacer el primer desayuno. Toda una sorpresa.
- Questo appartamento ci è piaciuto tantissimo! La posizione è ottima, in una zona tranquilla e silenziosa. L’appartamento è dotato davvero di tutti i comfort, dentro c’è tutto, persino tè, caffè, tisane, sale ecc.. In bagno ci sono stati lasciati moltissimi asciugamani, c’era tutto il necessario per pulire: stendino, asciugacapelli, sapone.. davvero l’ideale per trascorrere una vacanza nella bellissima Lanzarote. Il paese in cui è collocato l’alloggio è piccolo e tranquillo, il supermercato è vicinissimo e anche la spiaggia, la sera non c’è molto movimento, ma ci sono un paio di ristoranti non molto distanti. L’isola di Lanzarote non è molto grande, noi l’abbiamo girata tutta e ci è piaciuta la posizione dell’appartamento. I proprietari sono persone molto cordiali e disponibili. Ci siamo sentiti subito a casa. Spero di avere la possibilità di ritornarci. SUPER CONSIGLIATO!!!
- Todo perfecto, buena ubicación y exelente servicio.
All units have a seating area. Some units feature a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven. A toaster, a fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are featured.Casa Pura also includes a sun terrace.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. Playa Blanca is 29 mi from Casa Puri, while Costa Teguise is 9.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- Very good location. Traditional neighbourhood near the ocean.
- It woz small but perfect we had the studio it woz really cosy had everything if u wanted to cook .. the shower woz nice n powerful too beautiful location close to everything will defo go back n stay at the same place
- A comfortable stay in a great location , overlooking the sea. Several good restaurants nearby as well as a supermarket. Although entrance is from the street the main house is set back from the the road so is nice and quiet. The terrace has nice views across the bay although we didn’t use it as the weather wasn’t up to it.
Located in the center of Arrieta.
Large living area with the most fantastic seaview.
Nice terras on the roof.
- Good restaurants, close to the beach and a good bus service. There isn’t bike hire in Arietta, but you can go via bus to Costa Teguise to hire bikes. The easiest option would be to rent a car whilst here as the roads are quiet. It is as little as 1 euro 40 single to go to Ozola in order to get the boat to La Graciosa and 2 euro 65 single to go to Arrecife (near the airport) which has 2 main bus stations on bus 9, 7 or 26. There is a Diving School across the road that opens in February
Units feature a fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, coffee machine and electric tea pot. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Puerto del Carmen is 15 miles from the apartment, while Playa Blanca is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Very nice Welcome and service! The appartement was spacious, clean and cosy! We’ll be back soon!
Excellent contact With Yanire who replied quickly to emails.
Good Welcome from her aunt.
Close to the wonderful famara beach.
Restaurants and supermarket 5min walk.
Confortable bed and quiet bedroom.
Flat With all the night to stay longer than one night.
The owner was wonderful; very friendly and easy to contact. The apartment was very homely, well decorated and spotlessly clean, and with lots of extras (tea, coffee, some wine!).
The location is great; few minute walk from supermarket, few minutes from the bars/restaurants and 10minute walk to the beautiful Famara beach and the surf action!
Free parking outside the door, and a cute terrace overlooking the mountains was a great spot for morning coffee or afternoon glass of wine.
Big apartmen with everything you need.
Small balcony in front the app. so you can smoke and drink outside.
We loved the accomodation. Big apartment, exceçllent location, full of towels, Cooking pans,
kitchen utensils, even cooking ingredientes. We were amazed by the apartment. Exceeded our expectations
Top Apartments In Los Valles Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Los Valles Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Los Valles Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Los Valles Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!