10 Best Apartments To Stay In Los Palmitos Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Palmitos Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Los Palmitos Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Palmitos Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Palmitos Gran Canaria. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Los Palmitos Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Los Palmitos Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Los Palmitos Gran Canaria:
Finca Tomás y Puri
Each air-conditioned apartment has rustic decor, heating and a seating area with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The kitchen includes a ceramic hob, microwave, and washing machine. Private bathrooms include a shower, and free towels and bed linen are provided.All apartments feature a private sun terrace with impressive mountain views. There is a seating area including hammocks and sun loungers beside the outdoor swimming pool. The apartments are surrounded by extensive gardens, adding to the peaceful ambiance of the property.These apartments enjoy an on-site restaurant which serves both traditional Canarian dishes as well as international cuisine.La Finca Tomas Y Puri apartments are located 6.2 mi from Pilancones Nature Reserve and 25 mi from Gran Canaria Airport. The surroundings are ideal for hiking, climbing and all manner of outdoor pursuits.
- Everything!!! The food was superb, the apartment better appointed than most 4 star self catering units. The ambience, owners, staff were faultless!! Would highly recommend Tomas y Puri to anyone.
- Beautiful place. Hosts were lovely. Veryw welcoming. Food is good and cheap and you have the option for full self cater too. Good walking in the mountains or down to the beach
- Superb hospitality from great Gran Canaria people, warm welcoming, helpful and informative all the time, easily arranged breakfasts and dinners for even a big group! Everybody was absolutely satisfied with clean, tidy, cozy rooms, good internet and with the great view to the surroundings.
- The location is amazing! Definitely a hidden gem. The owners were lovely, warm people and their restaurant was a true find as well.
- Quiet Finca in the hills, well equipped little studio.
Apartamentos BlueBay Beach Club
All apartments at the BlueBay Beach Club have a private terrace, many with views over the sea. They each have a flat-screen TV.Apartments include a kitchen with a microwave and fridge, as well as ironing facilities. They offer air conditioning in the bedroom.The complex offers a children’s swimming pool and a games room, as well as a supermarket and a boutique. The La Hacienda restaurant offers à la carte dining, and there is also a poolside bar.BlueBay Beach Club is within the exclusive Bahía Feliz area. There is free parking on site, and many bars, shops and restaurants can be found nearby.
- Friendly staff great views fantastic swimming pool and great value for money
- Fantastic view from our balcony.Most of the staff are friendly.We had halfboard and never been hungry.Pool area is perpect for relaxing.
- Plenty of space in one bedroomed apartment with excellent sea view. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Cleanliness outstanding staff really happy and friendly. Nothing too much bother. Whilst very little to do in resort bahia feliz a short walk away with number of bars and eating places with bus stop enabling further access to other resorts nearby
- 2 bedroom apartment was spacious with 2 bathrooms and large balcony which was very clean. Lovely added bonus was bottle of wine and bottle of water in fridge on arrival. Reception staff were very helpful.,
Bungalows Los Arcos
All units include a dining area and a seating area with a TV.Bungalows Los Arcos also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for golfing. Cita Center is 2,650 feet from Bungalows Los Arcos. Gran Canaria Airport is 17 mi from the property.
- Great location, friendly and polite staff, enough tv and radio channels , pretty big rooms, we had a nice stay
We liked the privacy of our bungalow.
It was a good base for us to explore the island by car and bike.
Our bungalow was clean and the garden well maintained.
- Place clean,fresh towels daily,bed comfortable,sun lounges in garden
Great location, Brilliant value for money. Yumbo ( the gay strip ) is around the corner, all shops and amenities are within a short walking distance. Beach is 15mins away which a decent walkthrough the dunes.. yes they have dunes 🙂 and you end up by the very sandy beach!
We very much enjoyed it here & plan on returning.
Issy & Friends.
- Great location. Bungalows a little dated but very clean and the bed was comfortable
Aparthotel Puerto Plata
The studios have a kitchenette with fridge and stove. They also have a bathroom and balcony or terrace. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel upon request. TVs can be rented from reception.The Aparthotel Puerto Plata has large gardens, a freeform swimming pool and sun terraces. There is a social room, grocery store and hairdresser. The hotel also offers car rental.The restaurant has panoramic views of Puerto Rico. For something lighter, there is a snack bar. The pool bar offers drinks, pastries and ice cream, while the ‘Ellington’ music bar offers cocktails and dancing.There is free on site public parking. The hotel is close to public transportation services that can take you to other parts of Gran Canaria.
- The staff were nice but that was the only nice thing to say about this property.
- Staff are brilliant, very friendly and accomadating. The room was spotlessly clean.
- The staff here are great, friendly and extremely helpful, construction was happening on site and we were provided free WiFi and didn’t have to check out on time, they gave us the room right up until our transfer arrived 5 hours after we were supposed to check out. It’s a cheap, clean and comfy place to get your head down
the staff were very helpful and friendly , the room was spotless it was cleaned most days of our stay
as there was a bit of work being done at the hotel during our stay we had the wifi and safe for free. if your looking for a good base for your holiday then this is the place for you.
- Good location, local shop on sight, lovely pool, staff were polite, room was clean, great value for money!
Apartamentos Miami Gran Canaria
The Miami’s apartments are spacious and brightly decorated. Each has a kitchenette and a seating area with a TV.The complex is set 650 feet from the center of Puerto Rico, where there are a range of shops, bars and restaurants. The Miami has an on-site supermarket and there are also vending machines selling hot and cold drinks.Apartamentos Miami are ideally located for watersports, including sailing and fishing. The nearest golf club is just over one mile away.
Everything was like it was on the photos and explained at booking website. Apartments are located 5 minutes walking from the beach. There is a big supermarket Spar just in front of the beach and a small market at the hotel reception. Hotel coridors are outside, there is an outside lobby in front of the reception with a machine for drinks and snacks. There is also an opened swimming pool which we didn’t use.
Our room was on the first floor with a big sea view balcony. Bedroom was separated just next to the enterance, bathroom was next to the bedroom and after bathroom there was a huge studio with metioned terrase. A studio consist of living room elements such as couches and TV and a kitchen space. Everything was perfectly clean. Wifi works great in the room even it is not mentioned in the explanation for booking. Also we got a welcome instant coffees. I hope we’ll be back in the future but that time with a family.
- very central apartments, near beach and central. . Quiet, modern and clean
The apartment was extremely clean.
Always fresh towels left for us.
Location was very good, near the beach.
We were in room 111 which the balcony door lead straight to the pool.
The view was beautiful especially when the sun was setting!
- Great location, lovely staff, bright clean apartments
All of the above were exceptional
- Everything was like it was on the photos and explained at booking website. Apartments are located 5 minutes walking from the beach. There is a big supermarket Spar just in front of the beach and a small market at the hotel reception. Hotel coridors are outside, there is an outside lobby in front of the reception with a machine for drinks and snacks. There is also an opened swimming pool which we didn’t use.
Each of the apartments in Maritim Playa comes with a living room, where you can relax with your family, and an open-plan kitchen, where you can prepare meals.Spend the day soaking up the sun on a lounge chair around the pool, while the children play and swim, and make friends. Alternatively, you can head to the expansive sands of the nearby Playa del Ingles beach.Return to the complex in the evening to dine in the on-site restaurant with the family. There you can enjoy buffet-style cuisine, followed by a drink in Maritim Playas bar.Keep up to date with your email at the complex’s internet corner.
- Lovely staff and people always up for a conversation and a laugh, chill vibes.
- The hotel is located in a perfect position, walking distence to the beach and the main resort.
- The stuff was very professional. I liked also the philosophy of this property.
- Clean, friendly hotel with classic holiday furnishing. Staff were welcoming and helpful. The room I stayed in was spacious and equipped with everything you need, including a kitchenette.
- Great hotel with a nice pool, though not heated. Great deal with breakfast included. Breakfast buffet was prettg good and slightly different from day to day.
California Rooms Gay Men Only
Opening to a balcony with pool views, all units are fitted with a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster. Some units are air-conditioned and include a seating and/or dining area.A bicycle rental service is available at this property.Cita Centre is 1,200 feet from the condo hotel. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Great location. Lovely and private. All the staff were so nice. Definitely value for money compared to other places. Really clean and comfortable.
- Just 9 bugalow properties in this hotel and not to many peoples around you and great broadband speed.
Good location near supermarkets. Short walk to beach.
Very quiet – only 9 bungalows.
Owner very halpful eg printed boarding passes
- We had to postpone our holiday due to work issues and the vendor was good about moving our reservation forward a month without charging us extra. On arrival the apartment was clean and has been cleaned everyday since we have been here. The area is very quiet and with only 9 apartments the complex is also quiet but within easy walking distance for shop, restaurants and bars. The owner Manu is very nice and helpful and the complex is secure.
- The property is located close to the beach, dunes and main pedestrian area. The hosts are very wecolming and speak different languages (Spanish, German, French, Italian). Necessary things (kitchenette, utinsels, towels) are provided and of good quality.
These colorful apartments offer bright bedrooms and a living-dining room with a flat-screen satellite TV. Some units feature sea views. The well-equipped kitchen includes a microwave and coffee machine. Towels and bed linen are provided, and the bathroom comes with a hairdryer.For stays 7 days or longer, you will get a free bottle of wine.Casas Jumilla is a 5-minute walk from a wide range of shops, lively bars and restaurants with Maspalomas Golf Course 1.2 mi away. The center of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 31 mi away, while Gran Canaria Airport is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
- The views from Apartment 32 were stunning. Location was central to all amenities directly on the promenade and 2 minutes from the beach. Well equipped for making light meals. The offer of beach umbrella and towels a bonus. Special mention for Martin. He was so helpful and a breath of fresh air.
Being able to see the sea great location comfy beds and all cooking utensils at hand.
Martin the host was fantastic so helpful always ready to help and give info..always had time for us and even helped with the washing.
Martin is a great asset to the company and deserves a reward.
- The view was beautiful… peaceful perfect location
- Comfy beds, new windows and shutters in apartment 25, very good kitchen equipment, location is near supermarkets, bus station and beach. The sunbeds have soft cushions. Apartment has two balconies therefore we had the sun throughout the day.
- We have an extra bed&feeding chair for our little one as requested
eó Maspalomas Resort
The villas at eó Maspalomas Resort feature a terrace, tiled floors and modern décor. Each one has a kitchen with a fridge and coffee-maker. Featuring a private balcony, the apartments have a kitchenette and a flat-screen TV.The complex’s restaurant serves à la carte dinners. There is also a stylish bar serving drinks and snacks. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Gran Canaria.The complex is 1.2 mi from the popular resort of Playa del Inglés, which is full of shops, bars and restaurants. Gran Canaria Airport is just 20 minutes’ drive away.
- La recepcionista “Flor,” especialmente amable y profesional. De veras, cuesta dar con profesionales tan serviciales, hoy en día.
- I like the rooms, the restaurant was nice too and the animation at the hotel was great (aquagym forever)
- The staff were fantastic, especially Gloria, Jose, Ingrid and patrica, absolutely amazing
- The resort was fantastic. We vacationed in May when it is a little bit quieter, so we had a few days where we had the pool to ourselves! Our apartment looked right on to the pool, facing the sun all day. It was fab! We did have a small issue with ants but we just made sure we cleaned thoroughly after every meal. The self catering facilities were pretty bog standard – fridge, hobs, microwave, kettle. We did have one meal in the hotels restaurant and it was good. Staff so helpful and friendly. The location was a little out of the way, around 30/40 mins walk to Maspalomas beach, and the same to the Playa de Ingles beach. It’s around 20mins walk to Playa de Ingles restaurants and bars. Taxis were only around 3 euros each way so pretty cheap. All in all a fab stay, I’d recommend it again!
- Simple and clean resort just 10 minutes by bus or car from the center of the village/sea side.
eó Las Rosas
The bright apartments have a private balcony with pool or ocean views, as well as a private bathroom, and a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV.There is also a well-equipped, modern kitchen with a fridge, a microwave and a coffee maker. Bed linen and towels are included.Sandia supermarket is next door, and it is a 5-minute walk to the lively Yumbo Center, with its shops, bars and discos.You can hire a car from the tour desk, and there is free parking near the complex. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- Nice apartment but gets hot at night as there is no fan or air cons . Bring your own blow dryer shampoos etc . Lovely pool will definitely come back in future
- The location of this apartment is fantastic! Midway between the Yumbo Centre and the beach. The staff were lovely – the receptionist and all the cleaning staff couldn’t do enough for you. The pool was nice and quiet too although I don’t think all the apartments were occupied when we were there so could possibly be a bit busier in high season but if it had got too busy we’d have just gone to the beach as it’s only a 5 min walk away
- The location was perfect for the beach areas and Yumbo, alongside super friendly staff and a quiet pool area.
- Great location near the beach also. The apt are kept very clean.
- The appartments are close to the beach and the employees are very helpful and kind! We aks some restaurant recommendations and that was great. Also when you miss something in the appartment or it is broken they fix it almost immediately.
Top Apartments In Los Palmitos Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Los Palmitos Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Los Palmitos Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Los Palmitos Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!