10 Best Apartments To Stay In Los Cancajos La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Cancajos La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Los Cancajos La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Cancajos La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Cancajos La Palma Island. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Los Cancajos La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Los Cancajos La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Los Cancajos La Palma Island:
Apartamentos Los Rosales
Apartamentos Los Rosales are located on the island of La Palma, a 5-minute drive from La Palma Airport. Santa Cruz de la Palma is just 4.3 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby.Apartments have bright décor, with tiled floors and wooden furniture. All have a living-dining room with a sofa and TV. Kitchenettes include a microwave, fridge and hob. Safes are available to rent. A laundry service is also available for a surcharge.A buffet breakfast if also available for an additional cost.A bus stop and taxi rank are located a 1-minute walk of the property.
- Apartment was spacious and comfortable. Few good local restaurants in a very short distance. No problem with parking places if you have car.
It was big complex of apartments, but it was peaceful and quiet, the rest of the guest was very polite. Our booked apartment was on the ground floor with the terrace and little gates strait to the garden and pool area. Spacious kitchen / living room and two rooms, big terrace with furniture and helpful yet not nosy staff make us feel like in paradise!
Also it was said that everything what you need is 100 meters away – it’s absolute true! Supermarket working long hours, few different restaurants and the see is right there, behind the gates.
I would definitely come back there myself and recommend it to everyone who’s looking for quite and good quality holiday.
- Good location in the resort, helpful staff, garden/ pool area spotlessly clean, resort very quiet but perhaps more to do with the time of year, overall great value for money.
- The apartment was fairly big with a generous balcony offering good views of the mountains. Nice swimming pool and surrounding gardens.
- Apartments are arranged around the pool and garden, so all apartments have a pleasant outlook. The beds were extremely comfortable. Easy access to restaurants and shops with the option of the local bus into Santa Cruz. (fare was only €1.37 each way) Lovely walk from bottom of hill along a coast path where there’s refreshments at the other end. Dramatic scenery as you follow the path. Staff in reception were very helpful and friendly.
Apartamentos La Caleta
The apartments at La Caleta are all south-facing and come with a balcony or terrace and a safe. They are cleaned 3 times a week. All apartments have digital TV.The La Caleta complex has spacious garden areas and a solarium by the pool, which can be accessed via the bar-restaurant. There is also a children’s pool, play area and mini-golf.Apartamentos La Caleta is located in the popular resort of Los Cancajos. The airport is 2.5 mi away and there are plenty of bus services to the capital city, Santa Cruz de la Palma, within 3.7 mi.
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was great. About equidistant to the airport to the south and Santa Cruz to the north. Actually it is a very nice walk 6-7km walk from Los Concajos to Santa Cruze.
We had the buffet dinner at La Caleta one night. Only 10 euro so definitely a good value. The meal was ok. We appreciated that we could self cater as the apartment had what we needed for cooking.
If you are into hiking, this island has tremendous and very varied hikes. We did 4 major hikes (plus the out and back to Santa Cruz) and loved it. The guiding company Natour has an office across the street from La Caletta and they were great to deal with.
- Good and nice hotel for reasonable price. Location close to main city, nice pool.
- The location was fantastic, the staff was very helpful, the apartment was clean and spacious with a beautified pool just outside my door. A kitchen and dishes were available too, which we extremely useful. Would definitely stay there again.
The pool area
Spacious apartment with cooking facilities
Good choice for breakfast
Great restaurants close by
- Nice well equipped apartment. Very close to the beach, restaurants and small supermarket. Good selection of breakfast and dinner. Plenty of car park around.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was great. About equidistant to the airport to the south and Santa Cruz to the north. Actually it is a very nice walk 6-7km walk from Los Concajos to Santa Cruze.
Apartamentos Lago Azul
The Lago Azul features simple décor, and the spacious apartments have a private balcony. Each has a seating area, and a kitchenette with a microwave and fridge. Wi-Fi is available in the reception area.The Azul’s restaurant serves a range of traditional Canarian cuisine and offers a daily buffet breakfast. Guests can enjoy a drink in the on-site bar.The apartments are ideally located for watersports such as diving and water-skiing. Other activities include cycling and hiking. The Caldera de Taburiente National Park can be reached in around 45 minutes’ by car.
- Best view over the sea, and it was generally quiet.
- Location is great. Very relaxing place with lovely views. Pool cold so did not use. Apartment is basic and adequately equipped.
- Good location, close to the airport and within walking distance of supermarkets, restaurants, beaches. Sea view and swimming pool.
- It was clean and had great see views from the living space. There were great walks along the coast. But not a lot to do in December.
- The location was good pool area was clean no one put towels out to save beds quiet location staff friendly and helpful
San Antonino del Mar
The apartment consists of 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a seating area. There’s a dining area and a kitchen equipped with an oven.The apartment has a terrace. Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 2.5 miles from San Antonino del Mar, while Puerto Naos is 10 miles away.
- The host was so kind to set up the internet connection even though it was not assured in the original plan. The host also offered us to bring us the airport on the way back.
- The host was really kind and even offered to pick me up from the airport! The apartment was large and comfortable with all the facilities you could need. It’s super close to a couple of supermarkets and restaurants (2 minutes walk if that), and the beach is only 5 minutes away. Everything was clean and Jorge even left a bottle of wine in the fridge and some fruit, which was a lovely touch. Astounded by how good it was for the price and will definitely stay here again.
- The location , the local restaurants were all of a very good standard , the people were friendly, the island itself was beautiful and lots more to like
- La amabilidad de la gente la ubicación la tranquilidad muy buen todo
- amplitud, comodidad, cercanía a supermercados y otros servicios
The unit is equipped with a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is featured.A range of shops, restaurants, and bars are available within a 2-minute walk of the property. Santa Cruz de la Palma is 2.5 mi from Apartamento Acijoa, while Puerto Naos is 9.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is La Palma Airport, 1.2 mi from the property.
We really liked this apartment. Close to the beach and restaurants. Local shop just down the road. Easy access from the airport (5 mins) the port is ten minutes by car.
Easy to collect the keys. Flat clean with everything you need. Quiet area and flat is on the ground floor.
- The apartment was superb – very spacious and comfortable, well equipped including washing machine, electric grill etc. Very clean when we arrived, but no cleaning service during stay. WiFi worked with no problems.
- Everything as advertised, communication with host excellent (over the phone), he was very helpful
- The double bed was amazing! really really comfortable! The accommodation overall was top rate and the host was very helpful and always available throughout our stay. 100% recommendable! we travelled with our 3 children and having a swimming pool just across our flat, made it really convenient. The location is perfect, a 5 minutes drive to Santa Cruz de La Palma and a 5 minute walk to Los Cancajos Beach.
- Estancia tranquila aunque había niños en el complejo y estábamos delante de la piscina. La habitación muy cómodo y me dejó elegir entre dos camas o cama de matrimonio antes de entrar. El dueño muy atento. Repetiría si volviera a la isla. Muy recomendable.
- We really liked this apartment. Close to the beach and restaurants. Local shop just down the road. Easy access from the airport (5 mins) the port is ten minutes by car.
Duplex Isla Bonita
This 3-bedroom apartment comes with a seating area, a TV and a kitchen with an oven. The bathroom features a bidet and a hair dryer.A car rental service is available at the apartment.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 2.4 miles from Duplex Isla Bonita, while Puerto Naos is 10 miles away.
Very friendly owner!
The two-storey house is extremely well equipped; A further plus for breakfast terrace.
- Tranquil location with a local supermarket and sufficient bars and restaurants within walking distance. Beach a ten minute walk away.
- What a wonderful holiday. We were there for the first week of October. The perfect base. Spacious and cool house (even when hot outside) with parking outside the front door. Thank goodness we hired a car as there is so much to explore on the island. The house is on a quiet complex with a children’s pool as well as a larger pool. Ricardo is easily contactable and very friendly. There was a bottle of wine and chocolate bars awaiting us upon arrival and a Lonely Plantet on the bookshelf – which was a great help. The WiFi was fast and we were able to stream films in the evenings. The neighbours were very friendly (though we couldn’t communicate verbally!) and they gave our two year old some toys to play with. Overall a perfect holiday home and we hope to return one day!
- Very attentive host. Lovely property, great location,
- There was a code instead of a key to open the door, meaning less stress. The apartment was well furnished with lots of cooking equipment. The rooms were really nice with comfy beds.
- Very friendly owner!
Appartamento IL GABBIANO
The apartment with a terrace and sea views features a living room, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a bathroom with a shower.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 2.5 miles from the apartment, while Puerto Naos is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Centro Cancajos
The apartments at Apartamentos Centro Carcajos feature a twin bedroom and a lounge with a sofa bed and cable TV. The kitchenettes include an oven, ceramic hob and microwave.There is a bus stop 2 minutes’ walk from Apartamentos Centro Carcajos, and you can drive to Santa Cruz de la Palma in around 10 minutes. La Palma Airport is just 2.8 mi away.
- Great location right next to a beautiful black sand beach
- Location was perfect. 2 min walk from the beach and only 10 mins to airport and santa cruz
- The coolness of the room was great and could see the swimming pool from the balcony which was nice at night.
- localization was excellent .close to airport and Santa Cruz.the beach was right there.
- The location was great, we were able to check in earlier and there is a huge car park to use free of charge. The view of the ocean was great and the staff were really helpful. There’s plenty of bars and restaurants all within walking distance and the bus stop to Santa Cruz or the airport is right outside. Blankets and pillows were comfortable & a full sized bath was very nice also! Kitchen was equipped with plates, cutlery, microwave, 1 frying pan, 1 saucepan, a toaster, a kettle, a coffee maker with filters and a selection of utensils with an electric oven and 2 ring hob. Daily maid service and towel change was very nice. The tv was adequate also. Everything that was in the room worked so no complaints there at all.
Apartamentos Oasis San Antonio
Featuring colorful décor and tiled floors, the Oasis San Antonio apartments have a kitchen with a microwave and fridge. The lounge comes with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV.La Palma is 2.5 mi from Apartamentos Oasis San Antonio. The Caldera de Taburiente National Park is approximately 30 minutes away by car and free public parking is available nearby.
Decent place for a few day stay
Close to Santa Cruz
- Quiet ambience in a village sort of setting around a free-form pool, just a short walk from all of the limited facilities of this resort.
- Peace and tranquility of the complex and nice and relaxing pool area.
The location of the apartments is great for early flights or ferrys!
Would the pool and pool bar be open it would have been a great view
- Good value for money, size and cleanliness of the room was correct, and the reception people were always available and willing to help. They allowed for late check-out at no extra cost. Wifi was ok.
- Decent place for a few day stay
Apartamento Isla Bonita
The apartment features a TV, a well-equipped kitchen with an oven and a microwave, and a bathroom with a bath and bidet.Apartamento Isla Bonita has a terrace.Puerto Naos is 10 miles from the accommodation.
- The island is beautiful. There is lots to see, many places to walk. The buses are easy to use and you can travel the island using them. The resort is small but has several good restaurants and a lovely beach. The resort is very close to the airport, no need for a car or transfer if you don’t want want to. A bus or a taxi is easy. The terrace was sunny all day.
- Die Gastgeberin Nelly war sehr zuvorkommend. Apartment tolle Lage. Einrichtung, eigentlich alles da. Supermarkt gleich ein paar Meter weiter. Habe mich sehr wohl gefühlt.
- El lugar, La ubicación, el aparcamiento delante de la casa y la playa a un paseo
Es war alles super. Sehr sauber, die Besitzerin war sofort da, als wir eine Frage bezüglich des Gas Herdes hatten. Alles in alllem PERFEKT!!!!
- Удобное расположение, пляж, магазин, остановка все рядом. Нешумные соседи. Внутренний двор с бассейном, но вода холодная, за 11 дней ни разу не видел, чтоб кто то купался. Удобно добраться сюда на автобусе с аэропорта (ходит каждые полчаса – доезжаете до Конкахоса, на конечной не выходите, он разворачивается, и выходите на следующей остановке), правда днем небольшой шум от самолетов, но ночных рейсов нет, так что нес страшно. За свою цену оправдывают себя.
Top Apartments In Los Cancajos La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Los Cancajos La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Los Cancajos La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Los Cancajos La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!