10 Best Apartments To Stay In Los Cabos Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Cabos Asturias is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Los Cabos Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Cabos Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Cabos Asturias. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Los Cabos Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Los Cabos Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Los Cabos Asturias:
Apartamentos El Regueirin 1
El Regueirin 1 features a rustic design with stone walls and wooden furniture. Indoors, there is a living-dining room with a TV and a well-equipped kitchen with microwave and fridge. A double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower can be found upstairs.Guests can taste traditional cuisine in the onsite cider-house, and there is a supermarket a few feet away. Other services like free bikes or take-away lunches are available upon request.Located 0.6 mi from the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Apartamentos El Reguerin 1 is 3 minutes’ drive from the fishing area of Cabo Vidio. Cudillero is 10 minutes’ drive away.
La casita es muy coqueta, con jardín.
Loreto nos dio información de la zona.
- La casa es muy espaciosa y el interior muy agradable de aspecto
- La casa en general y la acogida por parte de los dueños
- Era un sitio de paso, estaba perfectamente equipado
- Todo estuvo bien la casa es perfecta para 4 personas, es muy cálida. Loreto que era la persona que nos entrego las llaves es muy servicial y muy atenta nos dio un mapa de la zona para poder visitar el entorno y nos explico algunos detalles de la visita al entorno. Seguramente que volveremos
- La ubicación.
Apartamentos El Regueirin 2
El Regueirin 2 apartments feature modern décor in warm colors. They have a living room with a flat-screen TV, sofas and an open-plan kitchen with microwave and fridge. Each one has a private lot with a barbecue.Guests can taste traditional cuisine in the onsite cider-house restaurant, and there is a supermarket a few feet away. Other services like free bikes or take-away lunches are available upon request.Located 0.6 mi from the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Apartamentos El Reguerin 2 is 3 minutes’ drive from the fishing area of Cabo Vidio. Cudillero is 10 minutes’ drive away.
For tourists with a car, the location is close enough to visit Gijon easily but far enough out to get a lot of peace and quiet. There are a number of beaches within easy reach.
Great location for walkers, but beware the village roads. There are few pavements and quite a lot of cars during the day / early evening. The surrounding coastal countryside is beautiful.
We got a great sleep. The village is very quiet at night, despite being very close to the A8.
Despite our comments on the damp smell in the wardrobe, the accommodation was quite clean. In particular, the bedding was very clean (a must for us).
The host was very welcoming of our small dog, who had a great holiday. He lovedd the enclosed grass area, to play ball.
The apartment which was in a block of 4, was spacious in a quiet residential area with a little garden, paved patio and chairs to enjoy the evening sunshine.
It was just a short distance off the auto route so had easy access to other resorts along the coast.
Quite place,not busy.
Excellent restraurant nearby.
Great ocean view nearby .
- Liked Easy walk to supermarket and bars/restaurants. Good to bike around village. Local beach San Pedro about 5 mins drive away excellent. Bars, restaurants toilets and plenty of parking. The local rep/cleaner very friendly,smiley and helpful.
- Qiet location, beautiful apartment to stay for many days.
- For tourists with a car, the location is close enough to visit Gijon easily but far enough out to get a lot of peace and quiet. There are a number of beaches within easy reach.
Apartahotel Rural La Hortona
All accommodations at the Rural La Hortona has simple décor and tiled floors. Each apartment has a living room with a kitchenette and dining area. Rooms also feature a balcony overlooking the hotel’s gardens.The surrounding Cudillero region is ideal for walking and the Hortona offers free use of its bicycles. The pretty beaches and coves surrounding Riegoarriba are less than 1.9 mi away, while Gijón can be reached in 40 minutes, by car.
- Really good location of the hotel, only two km away from St Pedro beach which is absolutely amazing, Cudillero and Lamuno are really close too and the distance form Ribadeo and Las Cathedrales beach is also very reasonable. The hotel is is so lovely and cosy, we were given an apartment on the first floor and we had an access to a open play area at the back where you could even have a meal outdoors and watch the kids play…The receptionist was ever so helpful with everything we needed. Would highly recommend it
- On the way to camino norte we stayed one night, next day we have to leave early so they gave us picnic bags we was very surprised to see many different foods we enjoy very very much, thanks bunch!
- Very roomy comfortable apartment including kitchen facilities.
The breakfast was very nice. The sweet bread was homemade and delicious. Also the Bakery adjacent to the hotel was great for arranging lunch! The hostess was very amiable.
The location was very picturesque with the beach a short distance away
- Nice hike (2 km) to pretty San Pedro beach with beautiful ría, also lots of horreos in ‘original’ and renovated state in surrounding villages. Ecological trail along the brook that runs through the valley. Nice yard with barbecue where you can cook your own meal if you bring your own stove. The owner also has a bakery and a pub on the premises. Very easy to get to, only two km from the A8 highway and 15 minutes from picturesque Cudillero.
Atico & Chic Con Encanto
The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a refrigerator and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. A TV is offered.Oviedo is 18 mi from Atico con Encanto, while Avilés is 9.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 3.7 mi from the property.
- A well decorated, modern apartment and reasonably well equipped kitchen. Right next to the Camino del Norte path.
- Un salóncito muy acogedor, y la disposición de Virginia.
- La atención de Mercedes, en todo momento pendiente del huésped, Virginia un encanto. Muy buena experiencia, si decides viajar solo y desconectar de todo durante unos días.
Con la anfritiona sólo tuve contacto por telefóno, fué amable.
La chica que nos entregó la llave muy amable y correcta.
La Ruta de la costa y los pueblos de los alrededores. San Juan de la Arena, San Esteban y Aviles
Buena ubicación para visitar el entorno y Aviles.
Si lo que quieres conocer el entorno, si puede ser perfecto.
- Precioso, hasta el último detalle, realmente es un apartamento muy chic y con mucho encanto… hasta el felpudo y el paño de cocina personalizados, por tener tienen hasta zapatillas de huéspedes para salir del baño… una auténtica cucada… pero lo mejor es la atención de la propietaria, a la que no vimos, pero a través de whattsapp estuvo atenta y preguntando si necesitábamos cualquier cosa… y destacar especialmente la amabilidad e informaciones prestadas por Virginia, un encanto de muchacha, gracias por hacernos sentir si cabe, mejor que en nuestra casa, volveremos…
Apartamentos turísticos La Flor
Every room is equipped with a patio, a kitchen with a microwave, a dining area and a flat-screen TV, while the private bathroom includes a bath. A fridge and coffee machine are also featured.Apartamentos turísticos La Flor has a grill.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Gijón is 22 miles from Apartamentos turísticos La Flor. Asturias Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Well-arranged apartment. Very helpful staff. Comfortable living space.
- Die Lage ist perfekt. Im Appartement findet man alles was gebraucht wird. Wäscheklammern, Wäscheständer, Föhn. Alles was ein Pilgerherz erfreut. Die Eigentümer runden das Ganze ab.
- Die spanische Dame hat uns sehr umsorgt, war alles da: komplette Küche, Fön….
- Los dueños super serviciales y atentos! gracias por todo! nos hemos sentido como en casa. Mi perra también encantada!
Muy buen Recibimiento . Nos obsequiaron con un pan muy rico y una caja de leche
Garaje para el coche
The apartment has a TV. The apartment also provides guests with a seating area and a bathroom.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Gijón is 23 miles from the apartment, while Oviedo is 16 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The apartment has a satellite flat-screen TV, 1 bedroom and a living room. There’s a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven.The apartment has a playground. A bicycle rental service is available at this property.Gijón is 22 miles from Alojamiento Turistico, while Oviedo is 18 miles away. Asturias Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The apartment will provide you with garden and pool views. There is a kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator, washing machine and stove. Featuring a shower, the bathroom also comes with towels and linen. There is also free private parking on site.There is easy access to the A-8 Motorway, taking you to Gijón and Oviedo in around 35 minutes. Asturias Airport in Avilés is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Apartment very comfortable, had everything we needed. Ana always available if we needed anything. Great location.
Ana is very accommodating host. She kindly left us some milk and welcome snacks which was handy as we arrived late and the shops were closed by then. There is a possibility to order fresh bread which is delivered to the apartment.
The apartment is well equipped and comfortable.
The location is very convenient for beach, mountains or city visits. There are 3 beaches short drive away.
Thank you Ana for giving us and our daughter so much personal attention, she is still talking about you!
- Beautiful, rural, quiet but not isolated place to stay. The gorgeous Cudillero fishing village is very near. Perfect place to taste really fresh fish and dine “al fresco”. The owner, Ana, is really nice and helpful and being a local, has a great knowledge of the area, of where to find the best places to eat and of local folklore and history. Thanks, Ana, I enjoy our chats!🙂Elena
- Modern purpose-built apartment convenient for the Autovia and touring a lovely part of the coast. The proprietor (Ana) was particularly welcoming and informative.
- The owner, Ana, is super nice, friendly and helpful for everything. She even offered us a free ride to the nearest supermarket cause we didn’t prepare anything to eat for breakfast.
Apartamentos Rurales Villa de Sain Cudillero
Villa de Sain’s fully-equipped apartments are located in a rural house with a large garden. Each has modern, rustic-style décor and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The kitchen comes with a washing machine, ceramic hob, washing machine and dishwasher.Guests have free WiFi access in the communal room, and there are a ping pong table and board games in the lounge area. There is also a small children’s playground in the garden, as well as a barbecue.Áviles is a 25-minute drive away, and Gijón and Oviedo can both be reached in less than 40 minutes by car. Asturias Airport is 9.6 mi away.
- It was a very nice property virtual in the countryside. Spacious accommodation and very helpful host, although we had a short time after arriving where we could only speak to her very nice mother & the language was a problem. All soon OK.
- Family owned apartments. Very friendly staff. The two apartments in the basement have own winter porch and access to the garden. Some amenities for children available. Close to the fisher village of Cudillero and to the Aguilar beach.
- A very pleasant apartment managed by Laura who was super helpful and gave us great recommendations on what to do and where to go. A beautiful beach, shops and Cudillero centre are all just a 5 minute drive away.
- Beautiful apartments set in a quiet location. Welcoming and friendly hosts, nicely decorated apartment, beautiful shared outdoor area, offstreet parking, walking distance (albeit quite steep and requires a little bit of fitness) to the main port area with a number of fantastic eating options.
- On arrival we received a lovely, complementary bottle of sparkling Cider.The friendly nature of Laura and her parents who couldn’t do enough for us. The apartment was decorated with traditional Spanish furnishings and was spotless and so comfortable and warming.
There are 3 different apartments. Parking is located inside the apartments area and secured by stone walls. The maximum capacity of guests is 8. This is a calm area with gardens and also featuring an outdoor swimming pool.Oviedo is 19 mi from Apartamentos Labana. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 5 mi from the property.
- Croissants to die for, left on your door handle in the morning, nice people! Recommended!!
- Amazing property. So tranquil. The staff were incredible and so friendly. Would do anything to make your stay better.
- The owner was really friendly and helpful. It was very good for our dog, nice gardens. Pool was clean and just in front of our apartment. It was a very laid back, relaxing place. Everything was provided, nice shower, comfy bed. Super clean.
- Loved the owners, they were wonderful as was the pool and the location. You’ll definitely need a a car if you stay here.
- Lo recomendamos 100%. Un sitio tranquilo con todas las comodidades. Ha sido un placer Paco y Ade
Top Apartments In Los Cabos Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Los Cabos Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Los Cabos Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Los Cabos Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!