10 Best Apartments To Stay In Los Barros La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Barros La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Los Barros La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Barros La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Barros La Palma Island. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Los Barros La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Los Barros La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Los Barros La Palma Island:
Vivienda Turistica El Grillo
This 2-bedroom apartment comes with a seating area, a satellite flat-screen TV and a kitchen with a microwave. The apartment also includes a bathroom.Guests can also relax in the garden.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 16 mi from the apartment.
The owners were very friendly and the contact us apon arrival
The house was big, clean and cosy and had a private free parking place
- La tranquilidad del lugar y lo cerca que esta de Los Llanos de Aridane
- la amabilidad y el trato de Carmen y Robert que nos hizo sentir como en familia
Robin y Carmen fueron unos magníficos anfitriones. La vivienda es ideal para desconectar, lugar con mucha tranquilidad sin ruido alguno, equipada con todo lo necesario para pasar una larga estancia. Llegamos rápido con las indicaciones de Robin.
Nada más llegar nos tenían preparado una bandeja con frutas.
Está a 5 minutos de Los Llanos, y tiene bastantes restaurantes cerca.
Cuando volvamos a La Palma nos volveremos a alojar en su vivienda.
La recomendamos a todo el mundo.
Agradecer a Robin y Carmen su hospitalidad.
- Warm welkom, zeer ruim appartement en van alle gemakken voorzien op een prachtige locatie. Er stond zelfs een goedgevulde fruitmand op tafel.
- The owners were very friendly and the contact us apon arrival
With 1 bedroom, this apartment has a balcony, a living room and a flat-screen TV. The apartment also offers a seating area and a bathroom.The apartment has a grill. Guests can also relax in the garden.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 8 miles from Casa Amelia, while Puerto Naos is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamento Mundo La Palma
The 3-bedroom apartment comes with a living room with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, and 2 bathroom’s with free toiletries.The apartment offers a terrace.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 9.3 mi from Apartamento Mundo La Palma.
No reviews yet.
All Casitas Rosheli apartments are decorated with marble floors and Spanish-style light wood furniture. They all have views of the Los Llanos de Aridane Valley and the Atlantic Ocean.The kitchens are equipped with a microwave, toaster and coffee maker. Some also have a washing machine, while others have access to shared laundry facilities.The town center of Llanos de Aridane is a 15-minute walk away. Here you can find the 16th-century Nuestra Señora de los Remedios Church.
- Lovely apartment with all equipment you need, perfect terace And swimming pool. Very nice owner Kelly, thank you very much 😊 also beautiful stars view.
- Kelly is very nice, quite place , nice view and beautiful garden.
- Wonderful location, beautifully cared for and maintained. Welcoming, helpful, friendly hosts. Very spacious 2 bed apartment, large kitchen diner, large sunny terrace with sea and sunset views.
- Rosa was so welcoming despite a power cut across the whole island at the time of our arrival and her not being able to get her car out the garage – she jumped in a taxi to come and meet us – and put up with my lousy Spanish!
- Sensational views across to mountains and coast. Pleasant sun and shaded terrace.Immaculate pool area for sunbathing and cooling off. Delightful hosts, local Rosa and Kelly-adopted home, originally English. Good access to sights and routes. No traffic noise. Many pleasant gardens and colourful buildings in view. Plot has orange trees. Everything cleaned to a high standard.
Los Llanos Luxury II
The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 9 miles from the apartment, while Puerto Naos is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Villa María
Each apartment at the Villa María comes with a flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a well-equipped kitchen. There is also a safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer.All apartments have a furnished terrace with views of the mountains, the swimming pool or the gardens.This accommodations has free private parking and is a short drive away from restaurants, bars and supermarkets. The LP-2 road is 550 feet away. Puerto de Tazacorte and the beach in Puerto Naos are less than 6.2 mi away.Please note, due to its rural and mountainous location, it is recommended you hire a car during your stay at Apartamentos Villa María.
- Excellent location for walking. Good BBQ area. Rooms well laid out and clean.
- Thanks to José we have a great time in La Palma. Everything was clean and přepaden thanks to his emploeeys. We will come back for sure!
- Comfortable beds, very neat and clean, nice facilities and pool
- Wonderful balcony with ocean view. Clean apartment, nice kitchen, good bottle of wine and great parking place. Really enjoyed it. Would really recommend!
- It was spacious, very clean, had a nice outlook and views in a peaceful area. Two private terraces – great for breakfast in the sunshine! Small swimming pool pleasant but weather wasn’t quite hot enough for unheated swims! Beds comfortable and big. Well equipped kitchen. Nice bathroom with bath and shower. Very well located for visiting most places on the island. Nice welcome from Jose the owner – a bottle of wine and oranges from the trees. You do need a car but we knew that before we came.
Los Guanches Bungalows
Each modern bungalow has a patio. The living room comes with a sofa, satellite TV, CD and DVD player. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom. Free WiFi is available. Air-conditioning is available at an extra charge.Each bungalow has a kitchenette with a fridge, stove and coffee maker.Free parking is available and you can hire a car. La Caldera de Taburiente National Park is nearby.El Paso is 1.2 mi from the bungalows and Los Llanos de Aridane is 3.1 mi away. The beaches of Puerto Naos and Tazacorte are only 9.3 mi from Los Guanches Bungalows.
- Views. Outdoor space perfect for our needs. Peaceful location. Great value for money.
Perfect location for trips into the national park and for trips around the island.
Lovely clean and nice bungalow and Alan are the perfect host – very helpful and we even got the heat on in the house because we had really bad weather a few days ..
- Location was good with lovely views & the owner was very accommodating & helpful.
- Amazing views, well equipped kitchen, peaceful and private bungalow on a well serviced complex. close proximity of supermarket and many restaurants by car, one great restaurant walking distance. Lovely stay for us for the week and a perfect jumping pad to explore the rest of the island.
- De bungalow was ruim en schoon. Erg goede wifi. Fijn terras. Zwembad was schoon en verwarmd. Heerlijke ligstoelen eromheen. Leuk golfbaantje. Geweldig uitzicht.
With direct access to a balcony, the apartment consists of 1 bedroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 9 miles from the apartment.
No reviews yet.
Atico La Seda
The apartment includes a living room and a bathroom with free toiletries and a bath. The kitchen features an oven.Speaking Spanish and Portuguese, staff are ready to help around the clock at the reception.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 7 miles from the apartment, while Puerto Naos is 6 miles away.
Adrián, the property manager, ensured a smooth transition and was extremely helpful when we faced a medical crisis. The apartment is spacious, kitchen well equipped, proximity to super grocery store and underground parking were all pluses. Having a washing machine was wonderful and the outside patio afforded not only great views but a place to read and relax in the sun.
El Paso for us was the perfect base to explore the island as we are hikers. The only thing to be aware of is the winter chill in February because you are in the mountains.
We loved everything about the accommodation, which would be great for a family with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and plenty of extra leisure space with the “ solarium” just by the outside terrace.
Located in center of El Paso, every infrastructure – supermarket, bus station, taxi stand, banks, … – is reachable within 100 meters. The apartment is clean, very spacious and quiet. It’s fully equipped, we didn’t miss a thing.
The host is very friendly and helpful and reachable via mail or text message.
Tolle, geräumige,saubere und voll ausgestattete Wohnung in der Mitte La Palmas.
Alle Teile der Insel sind schnell und gut zu erreichen.
Gastgeber war überaus freundlich und zuvorkommend und hat jede Frage während des Aufenthalts umgehend beantwortet.
- Alojamiento muy grande, una terraza con vista a las montañas y a al mar, supermercados muy cerca. Una bienvenida mas que agradable. Para mi que venia para la Maraton de la Tranvulcania, ha sido muy comodo disfrutar de la tranquilidad y de todo lo comodo que te ofrece el apartamento. Sin duda volveremos.
- La comodidad, la tranquilidad y la limpieza. Además de un buen lugar en el que relajarse.
- Adrián, the property manager, ensured a smooth transition and was extremely helpful when we faced a medical crisis. The apartment is spacious, kitchen well equipped, proximity to super grocery store and underground parking were all pluses. Having a washing machine was wonderful and the outside patio afforded not only great views but a place to read and relax in the sun.
The accommodations come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet and a hair dryer, while the kitchen has a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. Some units include a dining area and/or a balcony.The apartment has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and 7tierras can arrange a bicycle rental service.Santa Cruz de la Palma is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto Naos is 6 miles away.
- Great apartament, we had everything we needed!Kitchen very well equiped, we felt very safe.
- Beautiful, clean and new. Well maintained and very close to a large supermarket which is great if you plan on spending most of your time hiking in the near by national park. Easy to get stocked up. Parking is on the street, but there is a large empty parking lot within walking distance if you don’t get a park directly outside.
- Great location, clean and spacious apartament, nice Sergio (supervisor) ..
- La ubicación, fácil aparcamiento y la limpieza y orden en el apartamento
- Era un apartamento sencillo ubicado en Los Pasos. Buen estado general. El anfitrión muy amable y además no recomendó restaurantes y rutas de senderismo.
Top Apartments In Los Barros La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Los Barros La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Los Barros La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Los Barros La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!