10 Best Apartments To Stay In Los Baños Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Baños Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Los Baños Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Baños Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Baños Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Los Baños Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Los Baños Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Los Baños Andalucía:
Each cave has a living room with TV, DVD player and dining area, a terrace and a full a kitchen with a microwave, oven and a refrigerator. Private bathrooms come with a shower and a hairdryer.Bed linen and towels are included. At Cuevas Blancas you will find a garden and bbq facilities. Luggage storage is available.Granada is 30 minutes’ drive, while Almería is an hour’s drive away. The property offers free parking.
- Location was great, wonderfully big apartment and very dog friendly – thank you.
- We stayed at this cave house for kids to experience. Very big cave apartment. we were unable to reach at the promised time and were struggling with our GPS when the owner came to us in an unknown street and recognised us. Free parking and reasonably ok wifi. Not very much difficult to reach. Nearby village is 5 minutes drive for food, drinks and other stuff to buy. We enjoyed our stay there. Bathroom is old style and water drain from shower was slow but we did not mind. Also single beds in one room seemed broken but we did not use these as there were enough for us. This is a rural place with beautiful stars at night and soundproof cave rooms. All the stuff in the apartment was not as modern as others might find in big hotel but had character and we liked that. Kids liked it. very nice balcony at back side and big tracce in front. We stay there again for sure next time for more nights.
- Very comfortable temperature (cool in summer) and quiet. Wonderful hosts. Great location.
- Wir hatten zu dritt eine rießige Höhlenwohnung, welche für ursprünglich 2 Familien gedacht war, erhalten. Dort zu übernachten war ein aufregendes Erlebnis!
- La ubicacion es perfecta para moverse por todo el valle de Guadix. El aparcamiento muy cómodo.y el pueblo súper tranquilo y a tan sólo 15 mn de la autopista
Cuevas de María
The apartments include a TV, washing machine, and fully equipped kitchenette with a coffee machine. With basic furnishings, Maria Caves display exposed brick, tiled floors, and arched ceilings.The Alcazaba of Guadix is about a 10-minute walk from the property, while Granada is a 45-minute drive away.
- Maria is truely a lovely host and the location and the cueva is unique.
- Well I wanted to take my mother to stay in a cave house, it’s had everything you would need apart from a tin opener, but had my own, It was a lot larger than we expected If you wanted to stay a while there was plenty space, big fridge freezer. Only two ring hob but was fine, plenty plates Etc. Parking outside, BBQ, outside seating for min 6 people. Spotless toilet, whole house very clean. Did not need air conditioning as it was cool enough if you went in the Winter there was a log fire and electric fires in the rooms. Had internet WiFi (free) inside and out, but only in the lounge and kitchen could I get mine to work but that’s good enough, Well worth the price. Excellent value.If we needed anything else just had to phone or pop down road, not sure if they spoke any English though.
- The business operates out of the kiosk in front of the church in the little square. We had to stop and ask for directions but was ok. The houses are lovely with 3 bedrooms and great terrace. The family who own them are wonderful.
- Our first experience of a cave house was on a very hot day, and what a relief to get inside and move into the cave where it was cool. Our host, Maria, was friendly and helpful on check-in, showed where to park and introduced us to our home for the night. We enjoyed our stay here despite the lack of Spanish on our part and English on her part.
- Owner very friendly. Place is cosy and has something in it if you like this kind of places. Nice views for the caves just a minute from the location. Church with chapel in a cave worth to see just near by. Kitchen with basic things nd microwave owen. Did not use TV, WiFi (the password did not work)
Cuevas La Cocinillas
Every room has a terrace, a kitchen with a microwave, a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV, while the private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries. A balcony with pool views is offered in all units.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Granada is 22 miles from the apartment. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 32 miles away.
- The property was spacious (inside and out) and a cool haven in near 40 degree temperatures, with covered, secure parking and a pool for dipping in onsite. The many pictures and other artefacts that adorned the walls and shelves made it feel homely and comfortable whilst still being clean and modern.
- Antes da nossa chegada, recebemos mensagens de boas vindas, combinamos a entrega das chaves e tudo correu bem. A cueva é bastante espaçosa e muito bem decorada. Gostamos bastante da estada e com certeza voltaremos.
- Las cuevas son muy amplias y los exteriores enormes. Las habitaciones también son bastante grandes. Íbamos con muchos niños y tenían sitio de sobra para jugar.
Lo limpio que estaba.
Las habitaciones y camas eran cómodas.
La chimenea muy agradable; nos dejaron una bolsa con pellets para encenderla.
- El trato de la gente de la casa super atentos con todo
Cuevas Hammam Abuelo Jose
Each cave at the hammam has bright décor and a TV. All kitchenettes have a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.The hammam Abuelo’s spa has Arabic baths and offers massages and other treatments. Guests can use free Wi-Fi access available in public areas.The center of Bejarín is just a 5-minute walk from the caves. Granada is about a 50 minute drive away.
- Beautiful development. Fabulous swimming pool. We didn’t use the hammam but asked to see it, absolutely gorgeous. The attention to detail throughout was very, very good from hooks for bath towels and room for all toiletries ( many hotels overlook this) to lovely decorative tile details throughout the cave rooms.
- Location and accommodation ,and host……it was exactly what we expected
- We loved the open fire and BBQ facilities outside. Candles would have been nice to create an extra cosy atmosphere but we forgot to buy some.
- Quiet, unique surroundings and the friendliness of the hostess.
- El entorno y las instalaciones y porsupuesto el trato.
Cuevas Del Zenete
The accommodations consists of rustic cave houses that are decorated using traditional stone and wood materials. They have one or 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and living rooms with fireplace or pellet stoves.Las Cuevas del Zenete offer various activities depending on the time of year, including 4 x 4, horse riding and quad biking.The caves are surrounded by nature and are only 6.2 mi from Sierra Nevada National Park. The city of Almería is 62 mi away.
- Such an interesting experience to stay in a cave. The owners were absolutely charming. Great to have a pool. The scenery of the area is beautiful. About a 20 minute walk into the nearby small town, with bars serving very generous tapas with every drink
- We used the caves as a base to explore Sierra Nevada. Very welcoming hosts, comfy beds, the caves are beautiful, a very unique place to stay and stay cool even in the hottest parts of the day.
- The pool was nice,except for the fly’s. Very quiet,and views very nice.Pilar the person who was on reception was very friendly, nothing was to much trouble.
- Pilar, owner was so friendly and accommodating. I feel as though we made a friend in Spain. The facilities are excellent for a family. My only concern would be for anyone with asthma as my mother’s chest seemed worse when in the accommodation. All in all a really great experience in a truly stunning area. If you need to contact the owners, Translate messsge into Spanish.
- A pretty spacious cave apartment in a sort of cave dwelling block. Interesting to sleep i a cave, we found the temperature quite comfortably in the beginning of October. Pay a visit to the cave museum in in close Guadix, you will learn a lot about cave life!
Cuevas Pedro Antonio de Alarcon
Each cave features rustic-style décor with red clay and white-washed walls, and a fireplace. There is a kitchenette with a hob and microwave. The caves also have satellite TV and a bathroom with a bath or shower.There is a restaurant and bar on site, as well as barbecue facilities. Tourist information is available and staff at reception can advise you on what to do and see in the surrounding area. Free WiFi is available in reception and in the meeting room.Gaudix Train Station is 1,650 feet from Cuevas Pedro Antonio de Alarcon. Granada is 35 mi from the property, while the Alpujarras Mountains are 54 mi away. The beaches of the Costa Tropical are a 90-minute drive away.
- Good location with south facing patio area. Great hostess and good food. Caves were romantic and private. Would visit again when weather warmer.
- a cozy cave house great bathroom with hot tub open plan with bedroom great romantic getaway guadix great little town
- The staff were lovely and tried their best to be helpful and to make the stay there a joy. The outside swimming pool was fine. Eating at the on-site restaurant was good value (menu del dia) with wholesome food. The whole environment was calm and peaceful.
- It’s a miracle! Very interesting, comfortable and cozy!
- Comfy bed.
Apartamentos Pajaro Azul
Studios at Apartamentos Pajaro Azul have simple, rustic décor and offer a fan and heating. They include a double bed, a dining area and a private bathroom with a shower.You can relax in the shared lounge at the Pajaro Azul. There is also a communal laundry room and a reception with a tour desk.Graena is known for its thermal waters, and there is a thermal spa next to the apartments. The charming town of Guadix, famous for its cave houses, is a 10-minute drive away.
Die Gastgeber waren überaus hilfsbereit und konnten mir auf Spanisch und Englisch alles wunderbar erklären.
Sehr ruhige Lage, ganz ländlich.
Immer ein freier Parkplatz unterhalb der Pension. Essen kann man in der Bar nebenan, wenn man in der winzigen Kochnische nicht selbst kochen möchte.
- El apartamento está muy nuevo y bien equipado, además es amplio.
- El personal muy amable y la ubicación perfecta. Las instalaciones están muy bien.
- El lugar es ideal si quieres disfrutar de la naturaleza y los dueños del establecimiento estupendos.
- Todo empezando por la dueña estuvimos super comodos
- Die Gastgeber waren überaus hilfsbereit und konnten mir auf Spanisch und Englisch alles wunderbar erklären.
Alojamiento Rural Sierra de Jerez
Each heated apartment has a living room with a fireplace, sofa and TV. A washing machine, oven and microwave are included in the kitchen. The bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries. Some apartments have a balcony or terrace.The property offers a laundry and ironing service under request. Guests can find a children’s playground next to the apartments. Free parking is available.Jerez del Marquesado is set in a good area for hiking. Puerto la Ragua Ski Resort is located 19 mi from the apartments. Guadix is 9.3 mi away, while Granda can be reached in 1 hour by car.
En general bastante bien, aunque la limpieza deja un poco que desear. Habia vasos sucios y pipas y algun kleenex en el suelo debajo del sofa cama.
Por lo demas todo correcto
Limpieza, comodidad de las camas, chimenea con leña abundante, calidez, luminosidad, mobiliario y sanitarios modernos y con calidad.
Y lo mejor, el sol radiante que nos calentaba por la mañana y las maravillosas vistas a Sierra Nevada
- Las vistas a la sierra toda nevada, el pueblo u sus alrededores. Tiene un bonito sendero.
- LA CASA ESTA MUY BIEN , LIMPIEZA IDEAL Y EL TRATO CON LA CASERA GENIAL ¡¡¡¡
- Las vistas, el sonido constante del fluir del agua, sus parajes, la mezcla de olores de la naturaleza… una maravilla de lugar.
- En general bastante bien, aunque la limpieza deja un poco que desear. Habia vasos sucios y pipas y algun kleenex en el suelo debajo del sofa cama.
Casa Cueva Alhama
Featuring bright, rustic décor, Casa Cueva Alhama has 3 bedrooms and an Arabic-style living room with a TV. It is naturally cool in summer and warm in winter.You can prepare meals in the kitchen, which includes a microwave, ceramic hob, toaster, and coffee maker. There are also several small bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.Casa Cueva Alhama is an ideal base for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Guests have access to a municipal pool during the summer months.The historic town of Guadix is 6.2 mi away, while Granada is 31 mi away. The ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada Mountains can be reached in just over an hour’s drive. Casa Cueva Alhama is 1.5 hours’ drive from the beaches at Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve.
No reviews yet.
Loft céntrico y acogedor
This apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen with a microwave.Paseo de los Tristes Boulevard is 26 miles from Loft céntrico y acogedor. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 35 miles from Loft céntrico y acogedor.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Los Baños Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Los Baños Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Los Baños Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Los Baños Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!