10 Best Apartments To Stay In Los Balcones Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Balcones Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Los Balcones Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Balcones Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Balcones Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Los Balcones Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Los Balcones Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Los Balcones Andalucía:
The caves have a private patio, equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a fireplace.The complex’s restaurant serves a mixture of Andalusian, Arabic and French food. There is also a bar and a traditional Arabic tearoom.Al Jatib has a children’s playroom with tunnels and slides. There is even a tunnel linking the playroom to the restaurant.
I’m always on the lookout for quirky, unusual hotels for at least one night of my annual Spanish road trip and Al Jatib certainly meets those requirements. Living in a cave was an intriguing idea and I’m pleased to say that it exceeded my expectations. My cave house was clean, tidy, well decorated, comfortable and surprisingly cool even in the heat of the day. Welcoming and pleasant staff, good food and a lovely pool all made for a unique and memorable overnight stay. I wish I had stayed for another night to enjoy this peaceful oasis. If I had, I might have been able to find and deal with the mosquito that nibbled away at me at sometime during my stay!
A highly recommended place to stay!
- The cave was not only really fresh (without AC in the hot desert) but also very cozy and comfortable. The staff was warm and really sweet. The hamam was magical and completely relaxing. The place is perfect.
- We absolutely loved it here – so much so we extended our stay. Its peaceful and secluded, the pool and views are amazing and the caves are querky and cosy. Definitely worth trying the hammam and getting a massage too. Food in the restaurant was really good – we had a delicious paella. The staff are friendly & helpful too
- We liked the away from it all location, the wonderful view and sunsets,the romance of sleeping in a cave. The food was generally good too but…
- Quirky accommodation with all facilities, good food, lovely hamman. A very relaxing place to stay.
- I’m always on the lookout for quirky, unusual hotels for at least one night of my annual Spanish road trip and Al Jatib certainly meets those requirements. Living in a cave was an intriguing idea and I’m pleased to say that it exceeded my expectations. My cave house was clean, tidy, well decorated, comfortable and surprisingly cool even in the heat of the day. Welcoming and pleasant staff, good food and a lovely pool all made for a unique and memorable overnight stay. I wish I had stayed for another night to enjoy this peaceful oasis. If I had, I might have been able to find and deal with the mosquito that nibbled away at me at sometime during my stay!
Opening onto a terrace, each of the caves at Cuevas Alcobas maintains its original structure with modern finishes and lightly colored décor. The living area has a sofa, a fireplace and a flat-screen TV, while kitchens include a washing machine, dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, toaster and coffee maker.Breakfast is served in a restaurant located 800 feet from the caves.Some of Andalusia’s oldest Arabic steam baths can be found in Baza. Embalse de Negratín Lake is a 20-minute drive away.
Pool was great and a real bonus
Room had everything you needed.
Host and her English speaking daughter were very welcoming .
- We liked everything about this place. It’s very quiet, peaceful and romantic. The swimming pool was nice and refreshing. The nature is beautiful. It was our best experience during our two week trip through Andalusia. I would recommend it to everybody.
- Beautiful cave inside. Plenty of room especially the bathroom which was huge. The owner was at the end of the phone which was great as we had one minor issue with the hot water. He dealt with it swiftly and it was resolved within an hour. Elena, who managed the properties, could not have been more helpful. Would certainly recommend the 2 bed Cueva.
- Beautiful idea with a beautiful scenery. Clean and comfortable too.
- Beautifully appointed and cool cave house. Peaceful location. Didn’t get to try the shared pool but it looked nice. Great shower. Cosy large bed, plus the sofa can sleep one more.
- Pool was great and a real bonus
Cuevas Del Zenete
The accommodations consists of rustic cave houses that are decorated using traditional stone and wood materials. They have one or 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and living rooms with fireplace or pellet stoves.Las Cuevas del Zenete offer various activities depending on the time of year, including 4 x 4, horse riding and quad biking.The caves are surrounded by nature and are only 6.2 mi from Sierra Nevada National Park. The city of Almería is 62 mi away.
- Such an interesting experience to stay in a cave. The owners were absolutely charming. Great to have a pool. The scenery of the area is beautiful. About a 20 minute walk into the nearby small town, with bars serving very generous tapas with every drink
- We used the caves as a base to explore Sierra Nevada. Very welcoming hosts, comfy beds, the caves are beautiful, a very unique place to stay and stay cool even in the hottest parts of the day.
- The pool was nice,except for the fly’s. Very quiet,and views very nice.Pilar the person who was on reception was very friendly, nothing was to much trouble.
- Pilar, owner was so friendly and accommodating. I feel as though we made a friend in Spain. The facilities are excellent for a family. My only concern would be for anyone with asthma as my mother’s chest seemed worse when in the accommodation. All in all a really great experience in a truly stunning area. If you need to contact the owners, Translate messsge into Spanish.
- A pretty spacious cave apartment in a sort of cave dwelling block. Interesting to sleep i a cave, we found the temperature quite comfortably in the beginning of October. Pay a visit to the cave museum in in close Guadix, you will learn a lot about cave life!
Cuevas de María
The apartments include a TV, washing machine, and fully equipped kitchenette with a coffee machine. With basic furnishings, Maria Caves display exposed brick, tiled floors, and arched ceilings.The Alcazaba of Guadix is about a 10-minute walk from the property, while Granada is a 45-minute drive away.
- Maria is truely a lovely host and the location and the cueva is unique.
- Well I wanted to take my mother to stay in a cave house, it’s had everything you would need apart from a tin opener, but had my own, It was a lot larger than we expected If you wanted to stay a while there was plenty space, big fridge freezer. Only two ring hob but was fine, plenty plates Etc. Parking outside, BBQ, outside seating for min 6 people. Spotless toilet, whole house very clean. Did not need air conditioning as it was cool enough if you went in the Winter there was a log fire and electric fires in the rooms. Had internet WiFi (free) inside and out, but only in the lounge and kitchen could I get mine to work but that’s good enough, Well worth the price. Excellent value.If we needed anything else just had to phone or pop down road, not sure if they spoke any English though.
- The business operates out of the kiosk in front of the church in the little square. We had to stop and ask for directions but was ok. The houses are lovely with 3 bedrooms and great terrace. The family who own them are wonderful.
- Our first experience of a cave house was on a very hot day, and what a relief to get inside and move into the cave where it was cool. Our host, Maria, was friendly and helpful on check-in, showed where to park and introduced us to our home for the night. We enjoyed our stay here despite the lack of Spanish on our part and English on her part.
- Owner very friendly. Place is cosy and has something in it if you like this kind of places. Nice views for the caves just a minute from the location. Church with chapel in a cave worth to see just near by. Kitchen with basic things nd microwave owen. Did not use TV, WiFi (the password did not work)
Cuevas El Atochal
A microwave and toaster are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.The condo hotel has a grill.Cycling and fishing can be enjoyed nearby.Sierra Nevada is 31 miles from Cuevas El Atochal, while Guadix is 10 miles away. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Tranquilidad y temperatura en el interior de la casa cueva
- Sehr schöne Aussicht. Eine gute, neue Matratze. Sehr hübsch und geschmackvoll dekoriert. Es war sauber. Man kann direkt vom Haus durch die Felder spazieren. Es ist sehr ruhig.
- Dépaysement dans ces cuevas éloignées des villes voire même des villages alentours. Chemin d’accès en gravier.
- Silencioso, íntimo, alejado de la ciudad, personal super amable para lo que nos hiciera falta. Cama muy cómoda y jacuzzi grande y relajante. Repetiría sin duda.
- L’accueil irréprochable, le caractère charmant du logement troglodyte, la vue imprenable, la tranquillité du lieu, et un rapport qualité prix imbattable
Negratin apartamento Casa Cueva
This apartment has 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided, and a washing machine is available.There is a living space with a sofa, safe, and desk, while the kitchen is equipped with an oven, toaster, fridge, and electric kettle. The private patio has outdoor furniture and a dining table.Other facilities available include a laundry room. You can find a restaurant and grocery shop within a 10-minute walk. Granada is 1 hour away by car.Set in a quiet, peaceful location on the edge of the town, Negratin Apartamento Casa Cueva is 3.1 mi from Negratin Reservoir.
- The cave house was light, cosy and warm, even in December. The apartment was very comfortable and quiet. Having a private sunny seating area outside was lovely, Our host was helpful and welcoming.
- Very nice authentic cave house in a nice village near to the Lake.
La casa cueva es confortable, bien equipada y limpia. Está situada en un lugar muy tranquilo y con buenas vistas.
El acceso a la casa cueva es de tierra, pero no supone ningun problema.
Hans, el gerente, muy amable y simpático. Nos atendió muy bien.
Volvería a alojarme en esta casa cueva con mi familia.
- Nos encontramos ala entrada del pueblo y el senor muy amablemente nos acompano hasta el apartamento cueva negratin muy bonito y adecuado para nuestro hospedaje
- La tranquilidad y la casa era muy graciosa porque parecéia una cueba pero totalmente restaurada
Cuevas Pedro Antonio de Alarcon
Each cave features rustic-style décor with red clay and white-washed walls, and a fireplace. There is a kitchenette with a hob and microwave. The caves also have satellite TV and a bathroom with a bath or shower.There is a restaurant and bar on site, as well as barbecue facilities. Tourist information is available and staff at reception can advise you on what to do and see in the surrounding area. Free WiFi is available in reception and in the meeting room.Gaudix Train Station is 1,650 feet from Cuevas Pedro Antonio de Alarcon. Granada is 35 mi from the property, while the Alpujarras Mountains are 54 mi away. The beaches of the Costa Tropical are a 90-minute drive away.
- Good location with south facing patio area. Great hostess and good food. Caves were romantic and private. Would visit again when weather warmer.
- a cozy cave house great bathroom with hot tub open plan with bedroom great romantic getaway guadix great little town
- The staff were lovely and tried their best to be helpful and to make the stay there a joy. The outside swimming pool was fine. Eating at the on-site restaurant was good value (menu del dia) with wholesome food. The whole environment was calm and peaceful.
- It’s a miracle! Very interesting, comfortable and cozy!
- Comfy bed.
Loft céntrico y acogedor
This apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, and a kitchen with a microwave.Paseo de los Tristes Boulevard is 26 miles from Loft céntrico y acogedor. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 35 miles from Loft céntrico y acogedor.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos turísticos Cuevas Tiana
Each apartment has a living space with a sofa, TV, and fireplace, and dining area with a coffee machine, fridge, microwave, and dining table.The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Apartamentos turísticos Cuevas Tiana you will find a garden and a terrace, plus laundry facilities. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, horse riding and hiking. The property offers free parking.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop in Baza, a 15-minute drive from Apartamentos turísticos Cuevas Tiana. Sierra de Baza Nature Reserve is 11 mi from the property, and Negratin Reservoir is 25 minutes away by car.
- Great experience staying one night in caves in middle of beautifully isolated countryside.
- La tranquilidad, la ubicación, el fresquito de la cueva.
- El entorno es precioso, tranquilo y la cueva está muy bien integrada. Es un sitio perfecto para pasar unos días en paz, en plena naturaleza. Está cerca de una vía verde (llana) para montar en bici/pasear con los niños.
- La atención es exquisita. Nos trataron estupendamente. Muy cerca de Baza para una escapada cultural. Lugar tranquilo. Zona de parque infantil frente a los apartamentos/cueva
- Que cuando llamamos a la policía la dueña del alojamiento se dignó en aparecer. Los agentes de policías muy amables y atentos que revisaron el problema de la chimenea, dándonos la razón.
Cuevas Hammam Abuelo Jose
Each cave at the hammam has bright décor and a TV. All kitchenettes have a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.The hammam Abuelo’s spa has Arabic baths and offers massages and other treatments. Guests can use free Wi-Fi access available in public areas.The center of Bejarín is just a 5-minute walk from the caves. Granada is about a 50 minute drive away.
- Beautiful development. Fabulous swimming pool. We didn’t use the hammam but asked to see it, absolutely gorgeous. The attention to detail throughout was very, very good from hooks for bath towels and room for all toiletries ( many hotels overlook this) to lovely decorative tile details throughout the cave rooms.
- Location and accommodation ,and host……it was exactly what we expected
- We loved the open fire and BBQ facilities outside. Candles would have been nice to create an extra cosy atmosphere but we forgot to buy some.
- Quiet, unique surroundings and the friendliness of the hostess.
- El entorno y las instalaciones y porsupuesto el trato.
Top Apartments In Los Balcones Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Los Balcones Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Los Balcones Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Los Balcones Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!